20211029_125221 (resized).jpg
20211102_002928 (resized).jpg
20210927_150950 (resized).jpg
20210927_152305 (resized).jpg
20210927_151926 (resized).jpg
20210814_191221 (resized).jpg
20210909_132429 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

13 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 3,385 posts in this topic. You are on page 28 of 68.
#1351 3 years ago

Flipper fade is noticeable when shots become unmakeable. That is not the case with GNR for me.

#1352 3 years ago

CE #53 delivered today! Unfortunately, don't have time to unbox it for a couple of days, but excited the wait is over.

IMG_1924 (resized).JPGIMG_1924 (resized).JPGIMG_1927 (resized).JPGIMG_1927 (resized).JPG
#1353 3 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Both you guys are crazy, I was told #12 is on the ship over to Australia as we speak. And it's got a special colour matched powder coated coin door.

Yall crazy...this is a great group of people. It is 3:09 AM. Maybe I should check with Joe. Not in hurry have not had time to set up Rick & Morty #12 yet. maybe this weekend I will. I think i will order my mods this weekend.

But I did get this in this past week and it's help keep my mind off the GNR CE.....2020 SuperStock Hellcat ...one of only 200 made. Very fast..807HP

20210109_171915 (resized).jpg20210109_171915 (resized).jpg6318379231 (resized).jpg6318379231 (resized).jpg
#1354 3 years ago
Quoted from Rolls-Royce:

So I’ll guess there’s a #12 for each country.... My Canadian #12 will be here in February

Y'all funny. But there might be some truth In there...But Joe would not do that to me. Well...maybe ...Its been quite lately. It think it's cause I been so busy. But I love this hobby and I need to get caught up with everything. But really am trying to avoid looking at pics and all as I want to see this first hand and be surprised. So I really not not been looking at any pics and just been passing thru those being posted but I.do appreciate everyone sharing their pics and videos.

#1355 3 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

Flipper fade is noticeable when shots become unmakeable. That is not the case with GNR for me.

Trap up frequently with the right flipper that has the larger, hotter coil and you'll feel it in a longer game.

#1356 3 years ago
Quoted from RichieWrench:

Yall crazy...this is a great group of people. It is 3:09 AM. Maybe I should check with Joe. Not in hurry have not had time to set up Rick & Morty #12 yet. maybe this weekend I will. I think i will order my mods this weekend.
But I did get this in this past week and it's help keep my mind off the GNR CE.....2020 SuperStock Hellcat ...one of only 200 made. Very fast..807HP[quoted image][quoted image]

Damn I $hould of been a plumber!

#1357 3 years ago

But I did get this in this past week and it's help keep my mind off the GNR CE.....2020 SuperStock Hellcat ...one of only 200 made. Very fast..807HP[quoted image][quoted image]

Stunning car and congratulations! Love fast cars and that one's a beauty!
Track it and drop a #12 on the side

#1358 3 years ago

Y'all funny. But there might be some truth In there...But Joe would not do that to me. Well...maybe ...

Richie, Joe has that warm nice guy presence on the outside BUT how well do you really know him??? I mean people that nice typically are hiding something RIGHT?? (at least that's the way it is on TV)

It is 3:09 AM. Maybe I should check with Joe

You might need to start writing new material!

2020 SuperStock Hellcat

Congrats! Toys like that are what we all work so hard for, enjoy!
(BTW I am offering my services up to you.....I will take the Hellcat and bring it out here where it can be driven 11.5 months out of the year as opposed to sitting in the garage 90% of the time in dreary IL!)

#1359 3 years ago

Badass car!!

#1360 3 years ago

Any CE owners get their soundbar topper working? If so, how ... (pics would be great!)

#1361 3 years ago
Quoted from MT45:

Any CE owners get their soundbar topper working? If so, how ... (pics would be great!)

Mine is sitting in the garage and hoping to set everything up tonight. I have seen few e-mails now abut them sending wrong wires and then again sending wrong wires and possibly needing to send few extra parts/wires again. If all that doesn't work is the topper until I get those parts I can deal but would be nice to have it all humming together
#42 in the house!

PXL_20210114_225214566 (resized).jpgPXL_20210114_225214566 (resized).jpg
#1362 3 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

Mine is sitting in the garage and hoping to set everything up tonight. I have seen few e-mails now abut them sending wrong wires and then again sending wrong wires and possibly needing to send few extra parts/wires again. If all that doesn't work is the topper until I get those parts I can deal but would be nice to have it all humming together
#42 in the house![quoted image]

Very nice. Mine was shipped and it left Ohio at 10:58 am this morning heading to Va. Man I wish I could pic it up tomorrow.

#1363 3 years ago

Probably shown before in the thousands of posts, but just in case a funny little Easter egg. Shows the amount of thought out into this game!
If you like to find out hidden things yourself don’t watch- spoiler.

#1364 3 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

the topper lights up, but the soundbar does not work. You still have plenty of volume from the speakers. They sent a couple cables, but they are not the correct ones. another cable coming.

#1365 3 years ago
Quoted from KirboTurbo:

the topper lights up, but the soundbar does not work. You still have plenty of volume from the speakers. They sent a couple cables, but they are not the correct ones. another cable coming.

Its crazy to me that they not only forgot to include cables, but then sent u the wrong ones. Has anyone ever seen a video with the topper actually working as designed? to my knowledge I've never seen JJP provide a video of it actually working

#1366 3 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

You took my preferred number.

#1367 3 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Damn I $hould of been a plumber!

I always wanted to be a plumbers helper.

LTG : )

#1368 3 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

You took my preferred number.

Send me your CE and $1,000 and 42 is yours.
Definitely not one I picked as I could care less.

#1369 3 years ago

From what I was told, badge number is not tied to serial number in any way. Swap placards! I did so on my Wonka CE to match my #50 GNR as I happened to know who had #50 of Wonka

#1370 3 years ago
Quoted from Vitty:

From what I understand badge number is not tied to serial number in any way. Swap placards!

That would be the way to do it. However, it's not worth $1000 to me.

#1371 3 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

Send me your CE and $1,000 and 42 is yours.
Definitely not one I picked as I could care less.

It would be easier to just swap the CE plate & a case of beer

#1372 3 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

I doubt he was serious, but u never know in this hobby

#1373 3 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

I doubt he was serious, but u never know in this hobby

God I hope not. Damn. Just switch plates. No big deal. Has their been and code updates from release?

#1374 3 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

God I hope not. Damn. Just switch plates. No big deal. Has their been and code updates from release?

The meaning of life.

#1375 3 years ago

Just got word my CE has shipped and our basement is in the final stages of being finished! A new (amazing) pin and my first real game room coming together at the same time. Excited would be an understatement! Can't wait to officially join the group!

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#1376 3 years ago

My CE came with 1.11 loaded on it but I can't find a change log as JJP site has 1.08 on it.

#1377 3 years ago
Quoted from Galooch:

Just got word my CE has shipped and our basement is in the final stages of being finished! A new (amazing) pin and my first real game room coming together at the same time. Excited would be an understatement! Can't wait to officially join the group!

Sounds like someone is going to be Speed painting all weekend lol.

#1378 3 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Just swap the placard. Two screws. It's super easy.

#1379 3 years ago
Quoted from Reznnate:

Just swap the placard. Two screws. It's super easy.

We would know! Much appreciated my friend!!

#1380 3 years ago

#91 arrived today... now I just need to sell my star wars to make some room. super stoked to be a member of GNR CE club.
cheers...

4452987E-BDC9-4066-93A7-5D4C349B5545_1_105_c (resized).jpeg4452987E-BDC9-4066-93A7-5D4C349B5545_1_105_c (resized).jpeg
#1381 3 years ago
Quoted from Vitty:

Dang - couple problems with the soundbar power kit that was sent out for me anyways in case any of you have the same problem.
Issue 1: my amp board doesn't have a 3.5mm output on it, just the input
Issue 2: the power splice cable which is supposed to power the amp board and the soundbar doesn't have the right connections on it
Working with JJP on it and will report back.

Received my CE today -- WOW -- what a stunning game and probably one of the best I've seen. The detail is incredible.

I have the same issue Vitty. Incorrect cable and incorrect audio amp bd. I left JJP a message and will follow up on Monday. That should be no big deal to correct as soon as JJP sends the proper parts. Can't wait to get the full sound experience.

#1382 3 years ago
Quoted from Tonic67:

Received my CE today -- WOW -- what a stunning game and probably one of the best I've seen. The detail is incredible.
I have the same issue Vitty. Incorrect cable and incorrect audio amp bd. I left JJP a message and will follow up on Monday. That should be no big deal to correct as soon as JJP sends the proper parts. Can't wait to get the full sound experience.

Do you know when yours left the factory? It will be interesting to see which batch has the correct cables inside.

#1383 3 years ago
Quoted from Galooch:

Do you know when yours left the factory? It will be interesting to see which batch has the correct cables inside.

I’m getting mine Monday. I was told the first 25 or so were affected.

#1384 3 years ago

Anyone here install a pinwoofer kit on their CE yet? I have the kit sitting here waiting on my CE. I’d love to hear your experience.

#1385 3 years ago

GNR CE 74 has arrived - beautiful game plays great.

Same sound bar issues as everyone else - no cord and then wrong replacement cord. Not sure it is a bad thing my wife is already complaining about how loud it is...wonder what will happen with the sound bar.

One very small thing on the bass center string the ball seems to get a smidge stuck (doesn’t happen on the left or right). Any suggestions?

0045DDD7-3C5E-4FD8-88C7-9E3D879780E1 (resized).jpeg0045DDD7-3C5E-4FD8-88C7-9E3D879780E1 (resized).jpeg1B5C171E-4966-44C7-8E8B-2E81EE875731 (resized).jpeg1B5C171E-4966-44C7-8E8B-2E81EE875731 (resized).jpeg2BAC1EC6-F75C-4698-BAAF-D7970E1C650E (resized).jpeg2BAC1EC6-F75C-4698-BAAF-D7970E1C650E (resized).jpeg512F0A50-056A-4AF3-A141-BFBF7ED934BF (resized).jpeg512F0A50-056A-4AF3-A141-BFBF7ED934BF (resized).jpeg778A9508-68D6-40AD-8275-5209EE83089E (resized).jpeg778A9508-68D6-40AD-8275-5209EE83089E (resized).jpeg

#1386 3 years ago
Quoted from meSz:

Richie, Joe has that warm nice guy presence on the outside BUT how well do you really know him??? I mean people that nice typically are hiding something RIGHT?? (at least that's the way it is on TV)

(BTW I am offering my services up to you.....I will take the Hellcat and bring it out here where it can be driven 11.5 months out of the year as opposed to sitting in the garage 90% of the time in dreary IL!)

Ya ...need new material...but I do text Joe at weird hours...lol

#1387 3 years ago
Quoted from meSz:

#1388 3 years ago
Quoted from andrewket:

Anyone here install a pinwoofer kit on their CE yet? I have the kit sitting here waiting on my CE. I’d love to hear your experience.

Helped install on a friends worked fine except that the wires for the sub are thicker than previous jjp so the crimp connectors wouldn’t work. Had to buy like 14ga connectors.

#1389 3 years ago
Quoted from rodcom:

GNR CE 74 has arrived - beautiful game plays great.
Same sound bar issues as everyone else - no cord and then wrong replacement cord. Not sure it is a bad thing my wife is already complaining about how loud it is...wonder what will happen with the sound bar.
One very small thing on the bass center string the ball seems to get a smidge stuck (doesn’t happen on the left or right). Any suggestions?
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

How do you adjust the volume with the pingulp in the way?

#1390 3 years ago

165 delivered tomorrow. Need to go to sleep now so tomorrow comes faster.....

#1391 3 years ago
Quoted from Dan1733:

165 delivered tomorrow. Need to go to sleep now so tomorrow comes faster.....

So your carrier is open Saturdays?

#1392 3 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Distrib's about 90 minutes away. I'll drive like I did when the first kid came home from the hospital. Only faster.

#1393 3 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

KingPinGames Christopher is the Man. He and Eric delivered my POTC on Christmas Eve and even set it up for me. That man works 7 days a week to earn your business.

#1394 3 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

How do you adjust the volume with the pingulp in the way?

Volumes is just below the pin gulp so it still works!!!

#1395 3 years ago

Help anyone gotten the Bluetooth headphones to work? I can’t get any of thee pairs to work.

#1396 3 years ago

Seeing these unboxings is making the wait that much worse lol. Show me another game where the band drops 6TB of data from their actual tour for the designers to use. I drive hours to an arcade just to play this. Can’t wait to shorten the commute.

#1397 3 years ago
Quoted from Galooch:

Dec 2020 is the Mfr Date. I'm guessing it was very early in the run.

Update to my earlier post. In addition to the audio issue that several are aware of, I also have backbox LED issues. One side is not illuminated at all and the other not completely. No physical damage. Probably just defective strips. No big deal. I'll double check the wiring though. I have reported the issues and have no doubt that JJP will get us all fixed up quickly.

I also noticed in the pictures Rodcom has above that one side of his backbox LED's appear to be out as well.

This is an amazing game! Great job Eric, Slash and the team at JJP.

#1398 3 years ago

I'm pretty sure the one side of the backbox lights is just not connected when shipped. As the connection is at the top of the machine, I am assuming everything loops together once I install and wire the topper - which I will be doing shortly as my newer cables arrived today. I will let everyone know how it goes. I do have to tell you that JJP's attention to getting everything corrected immediately is better than that I have experienced buying vehicles that cost hundreds of thousands and dealing with much larger companies with large teams of customer support personnel.

#1399 3 years ago

Okay. So now that I have hooked up all of the wires, the topper lights and the other backbox lightstrip work fine - as expected.

Has anyone gotten their topper audio working yet? My board doesn't have the second (green) audio jack shown in the photos in the instructions.

#1400 3 years ago
Quoted from player-one:

Okay. So now that I have hooked up all of the wires, the topper lights and the other backbox lightstrip work fine - as expected.
Has anyone gotten their topper audio working yet? My board doesn't have the second (green) audio jack shown in the photos in the instructions.

Wow, I haven’t tried yet- I got the new cables a bit ago. Didn’t start to open the back glass and pull out the screws I was gonna check and see what pinside was up to with the new cables, didn’t expect to read this.
Now I gotta check.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 11,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 109.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

12,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Long Beach, NY
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

8,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Crestview, FL
$ 130.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 210.00
$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 11,000.00
7,500 (OBO)
$ 40.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 60.00
Hardware
Pin Parts

7,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Moreno Valley, CA
$ 10,200.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pin Monk

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

There are 3,385 posts in this topic. You are on page 28 of 68.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-game-6-collector-s-edition-/page/28?hl=player-one and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.