20211029_125221 (resized).jpg
20211102_002928 (resized).jpg
20210927_150950 (resized).jpg
20210927_152305 (resized).jpg
20210927_151926 (resized).jpg
20210814_191221 (resized).jpg
20210909_132429 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

13 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 3,385 posts in this topic. You are on page 25 of 68.
#1201 3 years ago

Anyone know what the separate parcel from JJp via ups @ 1 lb is?

#1202 3 years ago
Quoted from Mogg:

Missing audio and power cable for the topper

#1203 3 years ago
Quoted from Vitty:

Missing audio and power cable for the topper

Should be sent to you free,of course.

#1204 3 years ago
Quoted from Mogg:

Yes, it was discussed in a few posts on last page near the top.
Vitty's distro confirmed what the situation was so I imagine it is your audio and power cable for your topper.
Here's that post from Vitty

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-game-6-collector-s-edition-/page/24#post-6068796

EDIT: Sorry Vitty, I didn't see your second response.

r/
Mike

#1205 3 years ago
Quoted from bigsepe:

Haha, they wanna see how the light show interacts- I’ll do it, but still have a lot of work to do

Just tell your boss that pinside said it was ok for you to push that work out a bit. I'm sure they will understand.

#1206 3 years ago
Quoted from andrewket:

For !?%#!! sake, someone post a video of the CE light show. Are the backbox and undercab LEDs a mirror of the playfield, or are they used independently?

Here you go - this is simply hard to explain without being here in person. Just wow ...

#1207 3 years ago

Prior video was showing errors on YouTube so here is a Vimeo version
FYI the Live and Let Die song begins around 2:20 into the vid

https://vimeo.com/499830126

#1208 3 years ago
Quoted from MT45:

Pretty incredible

#1209 3 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Pretty incredible

It really, really REALLY is. I just watched the video and as cool as it looks it is NOTHING like it FEEEELS

#1210 3 years ago

Is it the same light show that is on the LE or is it different?

#1211 3 years ago

How is the sound quality? JJP games have substantially decreased their sound quality since the Hobbit/Dialed In. When listening through headphones the quality is there. Its there speaker positioning that has caused the lack luster sound. I hope Slash made then up their game.

#1212 3 years ago

So, hmmm... I had my son play welcome to the jungle and the cab light was hitting with the drum... but only for a little bit then dark.
I tried a few modes and it was dark- my guess... if your not doing good enough it doesn’t light up?

Sound quality is pretty good, but I did not get a topper.....
Haha still waiting on my call back from JJP.

1A8D2170-6087-40C3-BAFE-FCEA6BD1D4F3 (resized).png1A8D2170-6087-40C3-BAFE-FCEA6BD1D4F3 (resized).png
#1213 3 years ago

"Dear Jason,

Surprise!!! I am pleased to advise you that the shipment of your JJP Guns-N-Roses Collector's Edition pinball game from our Invoice #XXXX just left our warehouse a few minutes ago with R&L Carriers to your XXXX,XX residence under the attached Bill of Lading #XXXXXXX."

Super excited... Delivery tracked to a week from today. The wife is going to be happy!

#1214 3 years ago
Quoted from Jecco74:

"Dear Jason,
Surprise!!! I am pleased to advise you that the shipment of your JJP Guns-N-Roses Collector's Edition pinball game from our Invoice #XXXX just left our warehouse a few minutes ago with R&L Carriers to your XXXX,XX residence under the attached Bill of Lading #XXXXXXX."
Super excited... Delivery tracked to a week from today. The wife is going to be happy!

f70f6c82b70aa2ad924602853f974503.jpgf70f6c82b70aa2ad924602853f974503.jpg
#1215 3 years ago
Quoted from MT45:

FYI the Live and Let Die song begins around 2:20 into the vid

Neither of these videos are showing the under cab or behind the back box lights (that I see). This is what is unique about the CE. Anyone have any video of that yet?

#1216 3 years ago
Quoted from Vitty:

At least for the Pirates CE game I imported from Germany, I had to buy a whole new wire harness so be cautioned that the manual was wrong and its more than just a wire swap.
Here is my post from that game conversion from 220 to 110.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjpirates-of-the-caribbean-troubleshooting-tips-issues/page/50#post-5423069

Thanks, do you have a link to these? Haven’t been able to source them?thnx

#1217 3 years ago
Quoted from MT45:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Geezus, how big is your collection?? I can count at least 20 machines in there plus space for 20 more lol

#1218 3 years ago

Do the CE's have the new process Mirco playfields with the test post hole under the apron?

#1219 3 years ago
Quoted from allsportdvd:

Geezus, how big is your collection?? I can count at least 20 machines in there plus space for 20 more lol

I think he has like 40 games

#1220 3 years ago

I knew this would happen. 2 for sale and 1 trade so far. The CE wanted ad guys should have no problem getting one unless they want to only pay 12,500.

#1221 3 years ago
Quoted from woody76:

I think he has like 40 games

I'm a bit behind lol, just saw the video. My first thought is that this guy has more money than I can imagine, and I can imagine a lot of money

#1222 3 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

I knew this would happen. 2 for sale and 1 trade so far. The CE wanted ad guys should have no problem getting one unless they want to only pay 12,500.

u know thats the case....most of these guys have no interest in paying a premium. Their probably guys who missed out and are hoping for someone who just wants out.

#1223 3 years ago

Cab light show-

!!!!Sorry as I am talking over the music but I’m trying to explain what I’ve seen so far.

#1224 3 years ago
Quoted from bigsepe:

Cab light show-
!!!!Sorry as I am talking over the music but I’m trying to explain what I’ve seen so far.

That lightening like light show on the playfield must be new. I had the LE for two months and never saw that happen. Looks amazing!

#1225 3 years ago
Quoted from Jecco74:

That lightening like light show on the playfield must be new. I had the LE for two months and never saw that happen. Looks amazing!

Off the charts !
The coder/s that did/are doing the light shows, I need to buy you guys a beer or 10 !
Wow, just wow

Hopefully JJP will do a shout out for the various team members involved with GnR. They all deserve recognition.

#1226 3 years ago
Quoted from allsportdvd:

I'm a bit behind lol, just saw the video. My first thought is that this guy has more money than I can imagine, and I can imagine a lot of money

He is a awesome guy as well. he bought my restored Fire a couple years back. TN has some large collectors. I have a couple friends right outside Nashville that have insane collections. One has around 60 and the other has over 100. These are personal collections NOT arcades.

#1227 3 years ago
Quoted from woody76:

He is a awesome guy as well. he bought my restored Fire a couple years back. TN has some large collectors. I have a couple friends right outside Nashville that have insane collections. One has around 60 and the other has over 100. There are personal collections NOT arcades.

Wow. Most I've seen in 1 collection is about 25. I'm sure someone in Australia has a large collection, I just haven't seen it. I really wanted a CE being a big GNR fan but you had to have your name down last April or earlier here for 1. I believe we're only getting 10 CE's in the country. We only have 30 LE's coming on the first shipment arriving late this month, It's a long wait for just an LE. Seeing this thread is an eye opener

#1228 3 years ago
Quoted from andrewket:

For !?%#!! sake, someone post a video of the CE light show. Are the backbox and undercab LEDs a mirror of the playfield, or are they used independently?

Mine arrives tomorrow and I will definitely do this if there isn't one up by the time I am set up.

#1229 3 years ago
Quoted from woody76:

He is a awesome guy as well. he bought my restored Fire a couple years back. TN has some large collectors. I have a couple friends right outside Nashville that have insane collections. One has around 60 and the other has over 100. These are personal collections NOT arcades.

Back at you sir! Good folks here and around TN. Love that Fire ... still have it and for it's age an amazing "world under glass" game
Never forget that day - it rained in a "biblical" way

Back to GnR - one thing that I'm not sure that anyone has mentioned is that if you turn on the adult mode - hang on
It's not slightly adult ... it's full on, in your face, "F" bomb-a-minute adult. Just like it should be

Here's a few more pics

IMG_0753 (resized).jpgIMG_0753 (resized).jpgIMG_0754 (resized).jpgIMG_0754 (resized).jpg
#1230 3 years ago
Quoted from MT45:

Back at you sir! Good folks here and around TN. Love that Fire ... still have it and for it's age an amazing "world under glass" game
Back to GnR - one thing that I'm not sure that anyone has mentioned is that if you turn on the adult mode - hang on
It's not slightly adult ... it's full on, in your face, "F" bomb-a-minute adult. Just like it should be
Here's a few more pics[quoted image][quoted image]

Wow that looks wonderful. Just flat out stunning.

#1231 3 years ago

Ah here we go,
Thanks Pinside
Huge shout out for team GnR.

20210113_125439 (resized).jpg20210113_125439 (resized).jpg
#1232 3 years ago

So someone with the CE, it looks like the Strips under the cab and backbox are addressable RGBW Strip LED lights. Do these all plug into a common accessory box on the pin or are they routed to GI lighting via a splice. Would like to do the same on my LE. Thanks for looking

#1233 3 years ago
Quoted from TaTa:

Yes. I went to Titan's website and put together a rubber kit including purple flippers bands. I did not realise they were going to save it and got email saying that somebody purchased one. So it's there ready if you want to make it easy for you to purchase them

Lol that was me, I bought it over the weekend. Thanks for putting together the kit!

#1234 3 years ago

anyone of you lucky bastards can show us how coma lock works ? pretty please

#1235 3 years ago

Are undercab, rearcab, and topper lights multicolor?

Do they animate along with the others, or do they just pulse with a flasher on the playfield?

#1236 3 years ago
Quoted from MT45:

Wow the Topper looks so awesome lit up everything is beautiful

#1237 3 years ago
Quoted from bigsepe:

Cab light show-

No active lights on the BACKBOX?!? WTF that was supposed to be a CE Feature.

#1238 3 years ago
Quoted from MT45:

This is awesome news ! and thank you for the amazing photo's
Super pumped for this title.

#1239 3 years ago
Quoted from Freakyguy666:

Guessing it may still need code ?

#1240 3 years ago

There are lights there, here’s a new video of another low scoring game.

#1241 3 years ago

They wouldn't have installed in the game if they didnt intend to use them...my guess is theres a lot of code updates in the future

#1242 3 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

They wouldn't have installed in the game if they didnt intend to use them...my guess is theres a lot of code updates in the future

They are in the game and operational. Mostly for song modes.

#1243 3 years ago
Quoted from bigsepe:

There are lights there, here’s a new video of another low scoring game.

Thanks for posting that!

Clearly the lights are active but not well-synced....yet. Also interesting that they don’t always match those on the bottom of the cabinet, which tells me they can be programmed independently—a good thing!

One could imagine these lights behaving in a much more complex manner as they interact with not only the gameplay and audio—but with each other! For example, a spotlight moving from the top of the backbox and rolling like a wave all the way down the rearcab and under the main cab towards the player and then reversing all the way back up. Just so many opportunities to take advantage of this especially given the Theme that my only fear is that JJP won’t devote the resources to make the CE exterior light show all it could be.

We’ll see....

#1244 3 years ago

Thanks for posting that!
Clearly the lights are active but not well-synced....yet. Also interesting that they don’t always match those on the bottom of the cabinet, which tells me they can be programmed independently—a good thing!
One could imagine these lights behaving in a much more complex manner as they interact with not only the gameplay and audio—but with each other! For example, a spotlight moving from the top of the backbox and rolling like a wave all the way down the rearcab and under the main cab towards the player and then reversing all the way back up. Just so many opportunities to take advantage of this especially given the Theme that my only fear is that JJP won’t devote the resources to make the CE exterior light show all it could be.
We’ll see....

But does the light show match the purple armor?

#1245 3 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

But does the light show match the purple armor?

B23E92E2-1A01-4877-B7FB-4A7D6ED94D06 (resized).pngB23E92E2-1A01-4877-B7FB-4A7D6ED94D06 (resized).png

#1246 3 years ago

Thursday ETA!

#1247 3 years ago

Thanks for posting that!
We’ll see....

Are the under cab lights led strips or more like the hot rails on the playfield, can you post a pic of the bottom of the cab?

#1248 3 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Are the under cab lights led strips or more like the hot rails on the playfield, can you post a pic of the bottom of the cab?

From the image gallery as posted they look like traditional LED light strips.

E6B72091-1DC5-485F-A8D8-A64BD4122F8B (resized).jpegE6B72091-1DC5-485F-A8D8-A64BD4122F8B (resized).jpeg
#1249 3 years ago
Quoted from MT45:

Thank you sir!

and thank you ...

and thanks!
Very kind words guys ... and that image is about half of the room - full video here!
My blog
https://thepinballloft.com/

Amazing room! My wife said: "He must be a Virgo"

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Shooter rods
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
The MOD Couple
Protection
$ 40.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.
Other
$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pin Monk
Plastics
$ 11,000.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro
Pinball Machine
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 24.75
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
12,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Spokane Valley, WA
€ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods
Toys/Add-ons
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 11,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios
Other
Machine - For Sale
St. Clair Shores, MI
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
8,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
Electronics
Skillshot Combo
Electronics
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Hardware
Pinball Haven
Hardware
$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 3,385 posts in this topic. You are on page 25 of 68.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-game-6-collector-s-edition-/page/25?hl=player-one and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.