20211029_125221 (resized).jpg
20211102_002928 (resized).jpg
20210927_150950 (resized).jpg
20210927_152305 (resized).jpg
20210927_151926 (resized).jpg
20210814_191221 (resized).jpg
20210909_132429 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

13 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 3,385 posts in this topic. You are on page 24 of 68.
#1151 3 years ago
Quoted from Vitty:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

@vitty... any issues connecting the speaker topper? I've got the lights working no problem but no sound from speaker because no signal is fed to it

The center connector that feeds it power and signal (white housing and 4 male pins) does not have a corresponding wire and connector ... at least none that I can find anywhere

Is your connected and working?

#1152 3 years ago
Quoted from player-one:

From my bill of lading, they are 37x38x61 inches. Not sure if that includes the pallet.

Mine was close to this .... 37x38x62

#1153 3 years ago

Can the new owners explain a little about how the coma lock works? Thanks in advance. Also thank you for sharing all the amazing photos with us!

#1154 3 years ago

I’m assuming you got the lights atop the speaker working? I hooked mine to a spare power cable in the head as seen in my attached photo. As for the speaker connection itself.... I’m at a loss like you so far. No idea and not in the topper install instructions.

Quoted from MT45:

vitty... any issues connecting the speaker topper? I've got the lights working no problem but no sound from speaker because no signal is fed to it
The center connector that feeds it power and signal (white housing and 4 male pins) does not have a corresponding wire and connector ... at least none that I can find anywhere
Is your connected and working?

77393FFE-647D-4357-B9AA-EB8FAE4C67CC (resized).jpeg77393FFE-647D-4357-B9AA-EB8FAE4C67CC (resized).jpegF9F12D86-8B5F-4D0D-BE75-10ABA1A87675 (resized).jpegF9F12D86-8B5F-4D0D-BE75-10ABA1A87675 (resized).jpeg
#1155 3 years ago
Quoted from Vitty:

I’m assuming you got the lights atop the speaker working? I hooked mine to a spare power cable in the head as seen in my attached photo. As for the speaker connection itself.... I’m at a loss like you so far. No idea and not in the topper install instructions.
[quoted image][quoted image]

The factory sound bar topper, might connect via Bluetooth?

#1156 3 years ago
Quoted from MT45:

Here's a short one ...

Thanks... but I’m looking for a perspective that shows the CE unique lights. Under the cab and behind the backbox (reflected off a wall).

#1157 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinzzz:

The factory sound bar topper, might connect via Bluetooth?

It’s hardwired, or so I’m told. Don’t have mine yet.

#1158 3 years ago
Quoted from Vitty:

[quoted image][quoted image]

It’s all on the first pages of the download manual.

1DBED0EA-1000-4C69-B861-67B22E23569D (resized).png1DBED0EA-1000-4C69-B861-67B22E23569D (resized).png
#1159 3 years ago

Yes as per Yelobird and andrewket the soundbar is hardwired.

The instructions on down loaded manual are hard to make out, Resolution not to great for an ol guy like me, I tried to enhance as best I could.

Does the CE come with a printed manual ?
I nicely printed manual is a certainly a nice touch.

aj (resized).JPGaj (resized).JPG
#1160 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

It’s all on the first pages of the download manual.
[quoted image]

Thanks! It came with printed topper install directions that are similar but not the same as the ones in the manual. I’m definitely missing some cabling or not finding it if it’s in the head somewhere.

#1161 3 years ago

Anyone considering purple titans instead of red for their CE flippers?

#1162 3 years ago
Quoted from Vitty:

Thanks! It came with printed topper install directions that are similar but not the same as the ones in the manual. I’m definitely missing some cabling or not finding it if it’s in the head somewhere.

Missing cables makes sense to me too. I checked the owners manual and was able to find the blue cable inside the head that you circled in yellow, but not the other cables to provide either power (the yellow and black connector in the owners manual that Yelobird points out) nor the signal (the black 3.5mm cable shown in the owners manual). The (in the packaging) topper install instructions are right around the worst install instructions I have ever seen. it took me exactly 2x as long to install the topper as it did to move and setup the entire machine. The downloadable manual instructions are much better but they leave off exactly "where" you are supposed to find the speaker bar connection cabling ... I put a call into JJP around 7pm last evening

IMG_0675 (resized).jpgIMG_0675 (resized).jpg
#1163 3 years ago
Quoted from MT45:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Fantastic looking game Room!

#1164 3 years ago
Quoted from 3pinballs:

X2 WOW!!

#1165 3 years ago

X3 - fantastic! I would go in there and end up not playing anything as I couldn't choose lol

I put in an email to JJP support as well regarding the topper install

#1166 3 years ago

do you get an extra limited number plate ? or they come unattached to the game

#1167 3 years ago
Quoted from luch:

do you get an extra limited number plate ? or they come unattached to the game

You get one and it’s not attached.

#1168 3 years ago
Quoted from Galooch:

Anything, but JJP's stock flipper rubbers....they are terrible

#1169 3 years ago

The games are absolutely stunning! One of the greatest pinball spectacles I have ever seen. Congrats to all the new owners!

#1170 3 years ago
Quoted from Galooch:

Yes. I went to Titan's website and put together a rubber kit including purple flippers bands. I did not realise they were going to save it and got email saying that somebody purchased one. So it's there ready if you want to make it easy for you to purchase them

#1171 3 years ago

Just got confirmation from my distrib - Joe PinballSTAR (he's the best) that JJP forgot to include the power and audio cable for the soundbar in the first batch that shipped. They are on their way out to people whos games left without them and will be included going forward.

#1172 3 years ago
Quoted from 3pinballs:

Thank you sir!

and thank you ...

Quoted from Vitty:

X3 - fantastic! I would go in there and end up not playing anything as I couldn't choose lol
I put in an email to JJP support as well regarding the topper install

and thanks!

Very kind words guys ... and that image is about half of the room - full video here!

My blog
https://thepinballloft.com/

#1173 3 years ago

^^^ holy smoley, why haven’t you adopted me?

#1174 3 years ago
Quoted from MT45:

Very kind words guys ... and that image is about half of the room - full video here!

Very nicely done MT! Like how you have a lot of stuff throughout your "loft" but it's nicely placed. Doesn't look cluttered like a lot of places we see.

#1175 3 years ago
Quoted from Galooch:

What about other color titans for other locations. Seems that in general the clear rubbers are really the way to go to maximize the light show, but wanted to get others take on this.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#1176 3 years ago
Quoted from Vitty:

Just got confirmation from my distrib - Joe pinballstar (he's the best) that JJP forgot to include the power and audio cable for the soundbar in the first batch that shipped. They are on their way out to people whos games left without them and will be included going forward.

Growing pains...did the instructions call out a power and audio cable?

#1177 3 years ago
Quoted from TaTa:

Yes. I went to Titan's website and put together a rubber kit including purple flippers bands. I did not realise they were going to save it and got email saying that somebody purchased one. So it's there ready if you want to make it easy for you to purchase them

Thanks for making the set. I ordered the set once i saw it. My rubber set is in house since early december, My GNR LE arrives within a few weeks. They will be waiting for the new home.

#1178 3 years ago

Looks like the CE has a lot of value for the money. Congrats, new owners.

#1179 3 years ago
Quoted from MT45:

Missing cables makes sense to me too. I checked the owners manual and was able to find the blue cable inside the head that you circled in yellow, but not the other cables to provide either power (the yellow and black connector in the owners manual that Yelobird points out) nor the signal (the black 3.5mm cable shown in the owners manual). The (in the packaging) topper install instructions are right around the worst install instructions I have ever seen. it took me exactly 2x as long to install the topper as it did to move and setup the entire machine. The downloadable manual instructions are much better but they leave off exactly "where" you are supposed to find the speaker bar connection cabling ... I put a call into JJP around 7pm last evening[quoted image]

looks nice! My LE is coming soon... how's that Time Machine treating you?

#1180 3 years ago

Oh boy...I just got my email that my CE will be ready to ship in 1-3 weeks!

#1181 3 years ago
Quoted from ceterumnet:

Oh boy...I just got my email that my CE will be ready to ship in 1-3 weeks!

Congrats! You will be blown away

#1182 3 years ago
Quoted from MT45:

Congrats! You will be blown away

Would you consider renting me a small sleeping area in that game room? Very nice setup.

Question on OCD lol. How long did it take to ensure Each of those key tags on the board were Perfectly aligned?? lolol

#1183 3 years ago
Quoted from jake35:

looks nice! My LE is coming soon... how's that Time Machine treating you?

Love that game! Thanks for the sale - it's next on the restore list BUT ... GnR time is going to slow down ALL restoration projects. I've never played anything like it.

Just hooked up a SVS SB-12 NSD to GnR. Holy Bass Batman!

https://www.svsound.com/products/sb12-nsd

#1184 3 years ago

Just got done with work, turn on my phone... wife has sent me a picture- mmmmkay.

Wow it’s here!!!!

0FE239CE-431E-4A96-8024-2438DF6F8E77 (resized).jpeg0FE239CE-431E-4A96-8024-2438DF6F8E77 (resized).jpeg
#1185 3 years ago
Quoted from MT45:

My blog
https://thepinballloft.com/

Wow! Absolutely beautiful space! I haven’t checked your blog yet, but I’m hoping it has some info on the support for that room...that’s so much weight for that floor to hold up. I’m really inspired! Great work!

#1186 3 years ago
Quoted from Galooch:

I just got my purple titans delivered today, but have to still wait for my game to be made.

#1187 3 years ago
Quoted from bigsepe:

Just got done with work, turn on my phone... wife has sent me a picture- mmmmkay.
Wow it’s here!!!![quoted image]

Im going to give you 2 upvotes. One for an awesome game, and One for figuring out how to make your wife the heavy lifter! lol

#1188 3 years ago
Quoted from bigsepe:

Wow it’s here!!!![quoted image]

Congrats and the box looks unmolested and factory fresh - portends great things on the inside

#1189 3 years ago
Quoted from fnosm:

What about other color titans for other locations. Seems that in general the clear rubbers are really the way to go to maximize the light show, but wanted to get others take on this.

Curious about this also. I replaced the stock reds with some green Titans and it tremendously improved gameplay - I was surprised how bad the stock rubber was. You could get almost no control of the ball with the stock rubber

If anyone tries any other colors - please post images

IMG_0744 (resized).jpgIMG_0744 (resized).jpg

#1190 3 years ago
Quoted from MT45:

Curious about this also. I replaced the stock reds with some green Titans and it tremendously improved gameplay - I was surprised how bad the stock rubber was. You could get almost no control of the ball with the stock rubber
If anyone tries any other colors - please post images
[quoted image]

The green looks great. I am also curious to know how light blue or GITD look as a color for the flippers.

#1191 3 years ago

Guess what I replied. I’ll figure it out myself. ;-p
I recall Lloyd referring me to a page in the manual where it explains switching between 110 and 220v - mentioning it was pretty much straight forward.

PS - This can be an indicator for you EU customers waiting on your CE’s, they’ll probably be on the line in a months time.

84E64141-34A6-4AD4-8DEE-93FBF855550F (resized).jpeg84E64141-34A6-4AD4-8DEE-93FBF855550F (resized).jpeg
#1192 3 years ago

For !?%#!! sake, someone post a video of the CE light show. Are the backbox and undercab LEDs a mirror of the playfield, or are they used independently?

#1193 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballGalore:

Guess what I replied. I’ll figure it out myself. ;-p
I recall Lloyd referring me to a page in the manual where it explains switching between 110 and 220v - mentioning it was pretty much straight forward.
PS - This can be an indicator for you EU customers waiting on your CE’s, they’ll probably be on the line in a months time.
[quoted image]

At least for the Pirates CE game I imported from Germany, I had to buy a whole new wire harness so be cautioned that the manual was wrong and its more than just a wire swap.

Here is my post from that game conversion from 220 to 110.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjpirates-of-the-caribbean-troubleshooting-tips-issues/page/50#post-5423069

#1194 3 years ago

I want to see how the coma lock works, as well as the lights!

#1195 3 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

I want to see how the coma lock works, as well as the lights!

Will work on the lights here soon if no one else does, still in the box

#1196 3 years ago

Arrived today!

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#1197 3 years ago
Quoted from bigsepe:

Will work on the lights here soon if no one else does, still in the box

WHAT!?!?

#1198 3 years ago

Someone post a 6 hour unboxing and setup and game play live stream right now please
these are nice!
congratulations to all.

#1199 3 years ago

Yeah...show off that pinbar!

#1200 3 years ago

Haha, they wanna see how the light show interacts- I’ll do it, but still have a lot of work to do

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 60.00
Hardware
Pin Parts

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Bensenville, IL
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

8,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mohawk, NY
€ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 10,200.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 11,000.00
$ 210.00
$ 130.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
The MOD Couple

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 109.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 40.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
Danbury, CT
$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Ardmore, PA
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

There are 3,385 posts in this topic. You are on page 24 of 68.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-game-6-collector-s-edition-/page/24?hl=dantesmark and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.