20211029_125221 (resized).jpg
20211102_002928 (resized).jpg
20210927_150950 (resized).jpg
20210927_152305 (resized).jpg
20210927_151926 (resized).jpg
20210814_191221 (resized).jpg
20210909_132429 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

13 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 3,385 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 68.
#51 3 years ago

I think i made the wrong career choice.
Should have become a plumber, not a physican. You seem to do very Well. Congrats!
Heck, you even save more lives.

Enjoy your game #12.

#52 3 years ago

Thought this thread was going to be about GNR.

#53 3 years ago
Quoted from Jack8765:

Sorry...things get off track sometimes.

There is one thing that I hope they have fixed and that is the inside side walls and allowing enough room for mirror blades. On mine and many other CE Wonka games the art was damage because there was not enough room to lift play field without scratching the side walls.

#54 3 years ago
Quoted from RichieWrench:

Sorry...things get off track sometimes.
There is one thing that I hope they have fixed and that is the inside side walls and allowing enough room for mirror blades. On mine and many other CE Wonka games the art was damage because there was not enough room to lift play field without scratching the side walls.

That’s a structural change,it would probably be easier to shed scale on the playfield then the box

#55 3 years ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

Would your mind melt if they made a super duper limited edition, but limited it to only 11 games produced?
What if it came with the coin door powder coated?

SRE version, with 14K gold plated armor, and special gold glitter playfield. So no one has to ask Special Rich Edition or Stupid Rich Edition at $25K.

#56 3 years ago

I like to see that I can add mirror blades to this game.

#57 3 years ago

OP.

How much did the previous CEs cost?

I’m not likely interested at all because I think the LE is the sweet spot for me. I’m just curious how much extra a CE costs above a LE.

I have nothing against you or anyone getting the CE but to bet it’ll go up in value is foolish and if it’s a real keeper does it matter anyways if it goes up in value or not?

I just hope all the levels are good games and the extras on the LE and the super extras on the CE are worthy.

I am midway between a collector and player. Meaning I love nice collection games like AFM LE and Woz RR but I’m also rocking TWD pro and Met pro.

I’d sacrifice some extra-ness of a CE if it’ll get me into more other games. I’m talking middle ground between quantity and quality.

#58 3 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I have nothing against you or anyone getting the CE but to bet it’ll go up in value is foolish and if it’s a real keeper does it matter anyways if it goes up in value or not?

I get CEs because I want the best version, simple as that. I have no illusion that money is coming back down the road.
So far I am 3/3 on complete satisfaction and longevity with my JJP buys.

#59 3 years ago
Quoted from Jack8765:

It is, just about CE #12 and the interest in that one is growing

#60 3 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

It is, just about CE #12 and the interest in that one is growing

pasted_image (resized).jpegpasted_image (resized).jpeg
#61 3 years ago

BED89F51-3392-41B6-8620-87E943E02519 (resized).jpegBED89F51-3392-41B6-8620-87E943E02519 (resized).jpeg
#62 3 years ago

Enhanced

B3E9C83F-376A-4B9D-946A-75BD9D285245 (resized).jpegB3E9C83F-376A-4B9D-946A-75BD9D285245 (resized).jpeg
#63 3 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

I get CEs because I want the best version, simple as that. I have no illusion that money is coming back down the road.
So far I am 3/3 on complete satisfaction and longevity with my JJP buys.

“Best” is subjective. Many prefer the Sparkle Blue powder coat on WW LE to the Red on the CE, for example.

#64 3 years ago
Quoted from Freakyguy666:

“Best” is subjective. Many prefer the Sparkle Blue powder coat on WW LE to the Red on the CE, for example.

Those Julie Dawn Cole callouts though.

#65 3 years ago

Joe is awesome -- I don't think he minds, But I am excited and as long as I just text him and NOT call him anymore @ 3AM ...He is okay with it.
Yes - I think in the early stage of business relationship - I would call Joe at 3AM in the morning when I was done with work and came to office and get paperwork done and I would then call Joe sometimes and not realize that it was 3AM in the morning.

Ya my wife at 3am (also woken up mind you) would be like ...this pretty much as close to exact words as i can remember...
'Who the F is calling you at 3am...'
'Richie Wrench'
'Who'
'Richie Wrench, he's a pinball guy'
'Tell him he's an asshole and to stop calling at 3am'

Can't make this up - he really almost made me cry a few times. I earn EVERY PENNY on this sale... Sometimes I fell like I need take a bath and send him a bill when it's all done.

PS... I love Richie's enthusiasm and love busting his balls. Still, #12 CE highest bid is up to $ 1,500. Keep 'em coming folks... I'm throwing in a golden plunger to sweeten the deal.

...why don't you tell everyone what I called you when I text you back at 5:30am ? lol

#66 3 years ago
Quoted from Mrsiyufy:

Enhanced
[quoted image]

HEY -- Eric is on top of #12 - How cool is that?

Wait.....

Okay - I see y'all messing with me - But hey -- that very well could be my #12

Already got the powder door ready -- Just got to take it out of the frame and place it in the GNR game -- Color scheme should work - What y'all think?

20201003_174918_resized (resized).jpg20201003_174918_resized (resized).jpg20201003_174929_resized (resized).jpg20201003_174929_resized (resized).jpg
#67 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

Ya my wife at 3am (also woken up mind you) would be like ...this pretty much as close to exact words as i can remember...
'Richie Wrench'
'Who'
Can't make this up - he really almost made me cry a few times. I earn EVERY PENNY on this sale... Sometimes I fell like I need take a bath and send him a bill when it's all done.
PS... I love Richie's enthusiasm and love busting his balls. Still, #12 CE highest bid is up to $ 1,500. Keep 'em coming folks... I'm throwing in a golden plunger to sweeten the deal.
...why don't you tell everyone what I called you when I text you back at 5:30am ? lol

Can I say that here on Pinside?

Last time I went off and mentioned 'BAD WORDS" - I was blocked for like for 48 hours or so....

#68 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

'Richie Wrench'
'Who'

OH!!!- THAT ONE....

Here it is y'all....

Mind you the part before where he tells me a few days earlier about setting offers at $5,000.00 for CE #12.

But yes - I do text Joe between 2 AM and 3 AM on a regular basis - So he is not making this up.
Screenshot_20201003-175602_Messages (resized).jpgScreenshot_20201003-175602_Messages (resized).jpg

#69 3 years ago

Hey I am glad for you. Nothing wrong with some pinball excitement. Hard work pays off and having the business buy the pinballs is smart. More people need to learn to use the tax code for their benefit.

#70 3 years ago

I’d like #12 also. Maybe JJP should number their CE’s as 12-001 through 12-250. That way everyone can be a 12. Now I wouldn’t mind 12-001

#71 3 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

I’d like #12 also. Maybe JJP should number their CE’s as 12-001 through 12-250. That way everyone can be a 12. Now I wouldn’t mind 12-001

lol

#72 3 years ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Those Julie Dawn Cole callouts though.

And don’t forget the CE Topper vs the Regular Topper!

#73 3 years ago

Technically JJP could put #12 on all CE units and still not break any rules as long as they don’t make more total units than they say.

#74 3 years ago
Quoted from Freakyguy666:

And don’t forget the CE Topper vs the Regular Topper!

Hmm - that will be interesting - JJP not been too big on toppers -- The POTC CE one was by far the best to date - So lets see what happens.

#75 3 years ago

...on the 12th day of Christmas JJP gave to me...you guessed it, number 12! (Since no one else wants it)

#76 3 years ago

Since no one has requested the number 12 yet , I would like to request that number for my GNR CE

#77 3 years ago

The must have mod is a #12 CE badge - mod community get to work

#78 3 years ago

Guess I'll go with the lucky 13!

;o)

#79 3 years ago

All I know from this thread, if I accidentally get #12 I’m setting price to $100K. I’m young enough to get that

#80 3 years ago

Sherman must be a RichieWrench #12 fan !

LTG : )

12 (resized).png12 (resized).png
#81 3 years ago

Just wondering how they will reveal it this year

#82 3 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Sherman must be a RichieWrench #12 fan !
LTG : )
[quoted image]

Now that was funny

#83 3 years ago
Quoted from thechakapakuni:

All I know from this thread, if I accidentally get #12 I’m setting price to $100K. I’m young enough to get that

SOLD!!!

#84 3 years ago

All I know is that they won't be revealing it at 3 AM...but I will text Joe to let him know that he can call me for my order anytime.

3 Hour and 28 Minutes to go till Midnight.

#85 3 years ago

Here is to a hopeful great game and something that makes the CE Edition stand apart from the rest.
--Code
--Playfiend
--Sound System
--Mods/Toys / features
--Topper
--Kick Ass Art Package
--Trim Package

Those are the things to hope and see in the CE Edition. JJP has come a long way. Give them props to have these ready to go and I am sure we will be all excited and when Christmas comes and goes...it will be like...What is next for JJP. Another great game for sure.

#86 3 years ago

I'd hope not code difference.

#87 3 years ago

Here is to a hopeful great game and something that makes the CE Edition stand apart from the rest.
--Code
--Playfiend
--Sound System
--Mods/Toys / features
--Topper
--Kick Ass Art Package
--Trim Package
Those are the things to hope and see in the CE Edition. JJP has come a long way. Give them props to have these ready to go and I am sure we will be all excited and when Christmas comes and goes...it will be like...What is next for JJP. Another great game for sure.

for that price front row and backstage pass at next GNR concert.

#88 3 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I'd hope not code difference.

well not a code difference -- but be nice to have something different or added features or mode. Kind of what they did with Tron LE - just something different or added features.

#89 3 years ago

I hope you get your number 12 today Ritchie! Let us all know. Good luck to you man!

#90 3 years ago

well not a code difference -- but be nice to have something different or added features or mode. Kind of what they did with Tron LE - just something different or added features.

Tron also didn’t have a premium. GnR CE should be the same code/mechanism as the LEs. Having features locked to just the CE would be worse than having stuff locked to just a topper.

#91 3 years ago

OP are you paying extra for number 12?

What’s the cost?

GL

#92 3 years ago

be careful what you wish for. the move to illinois cost JJP a ton of dough. i am sure there are going to be some expensive add-ons a la stern. they see stern getting 1000 for a topper they want to come to the party. i am sure we are gonna get hit on the head somehow pricewise one way or the other.

#93 3 years ago

PinballSTAR Amusements - JJP distributor will be sending out an email blast when we have info to share and ok to do so... Within the email we will have easy 1 click ordering to get in line for your favorite model fast and easy. No busy phones, no unanswered emails or texts, no crashing websites, just typical easy PinballSTAR ordering ! Just ask everyone who easily got a Rick and Morty from us that crazy reveal day ! If you want to get on our email list to get the info - please email Joe at [email protected] and we'll get your the info as soon as we are able.
Thanks !
Joe Newhart

#94 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

'Richie Wrench'
'Who' 'Richie Wrench, he's a pinball guy' 'Tell him he's an asshole and to stop calling at 3am'

LOL! Your wife sounds awesome!!

#95 3 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

LOL! Your wife sounds awesome!!

I have meet her and she is a very nice lady.

#96 3 years ago

Okay...waiting for all details...

but it does sound like price will hold for the CE models at 12.5 K and there is going to be some nice features and even different code/mode play for CE owners. Speaker system upgrade and very nice features. Waiting for pics .

#97 3 years ago

500 C/E's at 12,500 + the trip.
Coma mode, ball lock in apron, topper with speakers, purple armor, RAD Cals.

#98 3 years ago
Quoted from Dallas_Pin:

500 C/E's at 12,500 + the trip.
Coma mode, ball lock in apron, topper with speakers, purple armor, RAD Cals.

Nice ...good value for the ...just my opinion

#99 3 years ago

pic and some info...to start

Screenshot_20201005-120159_Facebook (resized).jpgScreenshot_20201005-120159_Facebook (resized).jpgScreenshot_20201005-120214_Facebook (resized).jpgScreenshot_20201005-120214_Facebook (resized).jpg
#100 3 years ago

hammering my inbox refresh for Joe's email blast LOL

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 11,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

8,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Old Saybrook, CT
Machine - For Sale
Boston, MA
$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pin Monk

$ 10,200.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

€ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

12,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Boca Raton, FL
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 11,000.00
$ 100.00
Electronics
Led Pinball

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 210.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 130.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

8,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 40.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 60.00
Hardware
Pin Parts

There are 3,385 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 68.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-game-6-collector-s-edition-/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.