20211029_125221 (resized).jpg
20211102_002928 (resized).jpg
20210927_150950 (resized).jpg
20210927_152305 (resized).jpg
20210927_151926 (resized).jpg
20210814_191221 (resized).jpg
20210909_132429 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

13 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 3,385 posts in this topic. You are on page 16 of 68.
#751 3 years ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

You have a guaranteed ce on order. A LOT OF PEOPLE WOILD CONSIDER THAT A WIN!

I do feel lucky in that aspect. I guess I can make it thru the week now.

#752 3 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Sheesh for 20k I would sell mine, pay all my medical deductibles for 2021 and buy an LE!

Ha! No kiddin. If someone wants to buy mine for $20k, hit me up!

#753 3 years ago

Maybe those of us who have been with JJP from the start have been trained how to wait. It was 4 years of paid in waiting for WOZ and the same for Hobbit. Getting a machine within a year sounds like lightspeed to me.

#754 3 years ago

You have a guaranteed ce on order. A LOT OF PEOPLE WOILD CONSIDER THAT A WIN!

I consider it a win!Honestly not sure if there’s any other CE, LE or SLE out there that I would want more!

#755 3 years ago
Quoted from meSz:

You’re not new to pinball so I’m baffled as to how/why you’re surprised this is where we’re at? Not trying be harsh but JJP has NEVER delivered anything on time. They use to give buyers an idea as to when and were ALWAYS wrong.
Over promise and under deliver is the JJP way and this is coming from a repeat customer and big fan of their machines.
Anyone who thinks that they’re going to put money down on a machine and get it quickly is setting themselves up for disappointment.
As for selling your machine for 20k..... if you decide to keep your CE tell your buyer to PM me!

Not personal, but I wonder how everyone in this hobby thinks making a transition from New Jersey to Chicago, creating a whole new operation during covid and finding more and mostly all new employees while getting them up to speed when they have thousands of orders on their hands.... happens overnight?

Lets see this transition and where it's taking them because I am pretty confident they have where they want to be and it's probably close to where we want them to be!

#756 3 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

Not personal, but I wonder how everyone in this hobby thinks making a transition from New Jersey to Chicago, creating a whole new operation during covid and finding more and mostly all new employees while getting them up to speed when they have thousands of orders on their hands.... happens overnight?
Lets see this transition and where it's taking them because I am pretty confident they have where they want to be and it's probably close to where we want them to be!

None of this has anything to do with JJP communicating with its customers....its not that hard to provide an estimated delivery date yet they don't feel its necessary

#757 3 years ago

If people are actually paying 20k for a ce you could sell , use the profits to buy an se and be playing your free gnr se for Christmas or shortly after.

#758 3 years ago

You have a guaranteed ce on order.

CE is on order, which is bad ass; however ZERO communication from JJP is bullsh!t. If they would set expectations, I’m sure we would groan, but at least we know when. Now it’s just wait for a JJP FB post and assume from there. Communication costs nothing to a company.

#759 3 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

None of this has anything to do with JJP communicating with its customers....its not that hard to provide an estimated delivery date yet they don't feel its necessary

I agree it would be nice however it's not rocket science to figure out why they wont. Andrew Highway, Mr. two weeks comes to mind and I don't think advertising when they will be building and releasing RAZA was the smartest approach from Deeproot either, look how that's turned out for them?

have you picked up the phone and called the company? I doubt they will say anything however its worth a shot as I am in the same boat as you and my personality is like a kid on Christmas morning.... Impatient!

#760 3 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

I agree it would be nice however it's not rocket science to figure out why they wont. Andrew Highway, Mr. two weeks comes to mind and I don't think advertising when they will be building and releasing RAZA was the smartest approach from Deeproot either, look how that's turned out for them?
have you picked up the phone and called the company? I doubt they will say anything however its worth a shot as I am in the same boat as you and my personality is like a kid on Christmas morning.... Impatient!

As a customer why should I have to pick up the phone and call them? I threw down hard cash....U can justify it all u want, but its total bullshit. What does Highway pinball have to do with bad business practices....communicating with your customers is probably the easiest thing about being a pinball manufacturer yet they feel its unnecessary

#761 3 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

As a customer why should I have to pick up the phone and call them? I threw down hard cash....U can justify it all u want, but its total bullshit. What does Highway pinball have to do with bad business practices....communicating with your customers is probably the easiest thing about being a pinball manufacturer yet they feel its unnecessary

maybe it is rocket science?

#762 3 years ago
Quoted from fnosm:

Maybe those of us who have been with JJP from the start have been trained how to wait. It was 4 years of paid in waiting for WOZ and the same for Hobbit. Getting a machine within a year sounds like lightspeed to me.

I have been supporting JJP from day one. WOZ til now. It still does not justify why CE owners have to wait. Before you say it’s always been that way does not mean it’s right! Also COVID must not have anything to do with it. They have run SE ‘s and LE’s over 3 times now. LE’s are on the line again right now I was told today. If JJP came out and said, CE’s soon, we are waiting on parts I would respect that so much. That’s communication!

#763 3 years ago

Everybody relax. Now take a deep breath. Realize we're getting the best theme integrated unrestricted licensed pinball ever made in history!

#764 3 years ago

Now... People will buy the PIN for 20K plus. There's a huge fan base of pinball enthusiasts, collectors and guns and roses fan base for that. if anybody out here is that upset and wants to sell it please let me know. I do know for fact there are multiple people out there willing to pay that and from what I hear in Europe even more. But there's no way I'm giving up this pinball after seeing what Stern just put out for their best top tier rock and roll pin. Remember Kaneda in his podcast stated that the new QC check on playfields is being used first on the CE playfields. That's why I believe and I posted before that they are reassuring us that we will have no issues with with them and there delay could be easily attributed to them being shipped during a pandemic and holiday season. That's why Kaneda was able to leak that information.

#765 3 years ago
Quoted from TaTa:

Everybody relax. Now take a deep breath. Realize we're getting the best pinball theme integrated pinball ever made in history!

#766 3 years ago

As a general rule, I rather get my CE (or any model by any manufacturer) after they've made a bunch of a particular game, and had a chance to identify and fix any issues.

It will get here when it gets here...no big deal.

#767 3 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

have you picked up the phone and called the company?

Yes. Called them, emailed them (no response 2x) and my distro. Same story from JJP, we will communicate when they go on the line. Distro was told in Nov CE would be on the line mid December; based on what we are seeing via FB, no CE's on the line.

#768 3 years ago

JJP should tell folks we plan on running CE’s in two weeks barring and issues

#769 3 years ago
Quoted from Dallas_Pin:

Yes. Called them, emailed them (no response 2x) and my distro. Same story from JJP, we will communicate when they go on the line. Distro was told in Nov CE would be on the line mid December; based on what we are seeing via FB, no CE's on the line.

I will agree that this part has been frustrating. It would be nice to have an "estimated, no guarantee" timeline, but this isn't one. I get calls daily asking when games will be ready, and it has been "when JJP calls me, I will call you." That's the best we can do right now. Sorry.

#770 3 years ago

I don’t mind waiting to ensure that the most expensive version of the game is also the most reliable with all the kinks worked out. However, I agree that communication is always nice and should be expected at this price point.

#771 3 years ago
Quoted from adrock:

I don’t mind waiting to ensure that the most expensive version of the game is also the most reliable with all the kinks worked out. However, I agree that communication is always nice and should be expected at this price point.

Sadly waiting months won't have anything to do with quality or reliability

#772 3 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

I have been supporting JJP from day one. WOZ til now. It still does not justify why CE owners have to wait. Before you say it’s always been that way does not mean it’s right! Also COVID must not have anything to do with it. They have run SE ‘s and LE’s over 3 times now. LE’s are on the line again right now I was told today. If JJP came out and said, CE’s soon, we are waiting on parts I would respect that so much. That’s communication!

So you knew what you were getting into when you put your money down. Nothing new this time around.
Being able to afford one of the most expensive production pinballs in history doesn't mean you are gonna get special treatment.
Look at RichieWrench he has bought all the CE's and even he doesn't get preferential treatment.
JJP does pinball the JJP way. Which works pretty well. Let'em do their thing and time will take care of the rest.

#773 3 years ago

I have no problem waiting for my CE. Let them work out the issues and then get a "perfect" game. I have a black arrow hobbit that has been flawless! It pays to wait for a little bit!

#774 3 years ago
Quoted from Captchaos:

I have no problem waiting for my CE. Let them work out the issues and then get a "perfect" game. I have a black arrow hobbit that has been flawless! It pays to wait for a little bit!

I have one of the first hobbits produced and I completely agree with this.

#775 3 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

I do understand where you are coming from. It really really does seem like a trivial thing to say: "Sorry folks...we are waiting for a batch of <insert CE related manufacturing thing> to be recreated because they were out of tolerance. We want all of our buyers to have the best experience possible with the machine, and unfortunately that means we can't predict certain things. "

My guess is that there is genuinely a logistics related issue (missing part, bad playfields...etc...) that is causing the delay.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#776 3 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

I hear ya .... I don't care for the delays, but whats really annoying is the lack of communication....JJP just doesn't care

Confused by your statement? They (JJP) never to my knowledge made a ship/production commitment or promise so how do you assume it’s delayed? Seems they would need to establish a date to create a delay. Pinside tends to share secret rumors which unfortunately many use to manage expectations. Would so love to see these sitting under Xmas trees for all but not sure there was a commitment to do so Other then the continuous “I know a guy and it’s happening next week” BS. Lol.

#777 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Confused by your statement? They (JJP) never to my knowledge made a ship/production commitment or promise so how do you assume it’s delayed? Seems they would need to establish a date to create a delay. Pinside tends to share secret rumors which unfortunately many use to manage expectations. Would so love to see these sitting under Xmas trees for all but not sure there was a commitment to do so Other then the continuous “I know a guy and it’s happening next week” BS. Lol.

I highly doubt u didn't get my point. I personally don't care about a specific delivery date, but its inexcusable not to provide an update to customers who have put down $ on their games.....All they need to say is "We are totally overwhelmed, and were looking for a new play field manufacturer so your CE order most likely won't be delivered until mid 2021"

#778 3 years ago
Quoted from ceterumnet:

I do understand where you are coming from. It really really does seem like a trivial thing to say: "Sorry folks...we are waiting for a batch of <insert CE related manufacturing thing> to be recreated because they were out of tolerance. We want all of our buyers to have the best experience possible with the machine, and unfortunately that means we can't predict certain things. "
My guess is that there is genuinely a logistics related issue (missing part, bad playfields...etc...) that is causing the delay.

That’s all anyone could ask for. Still working out playfield issues. Still waiting on the toppers to come in. But to keep making SE’s and LE’s and not one CE is frustrating. That’s all I’m saying. Plus I’m venting again. I also did call JJP today and asked was the CE’s on the line. I was told no. LE’s are. That’s what set me off.

#779 3 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

That’s all anyone could ask for. Still working out playfield issues. Still waiting on the toppers to come in. But to keep making SE’s and LE’s and not one CE is frustrating. That’s all I’m saying. Plus I’m venting again. I also did call JJP today and asked was the CE’s on the line. I was told no. LE’s are. That’s what set me off.

My guess is they wouldn't provide u a date on when CE's would start?

#780 3 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

My guess is they wouldn't provide u a date on when CE's would start?

Wasn’t saying your opinion is wrong simply that any JJP past buyers have generally known that CE orders most every time are last to run often months after the initial run. Just seems like many had false Xmas delivery hope due to speculative Pinside rumor. Do hope these beautiful games land soon.

#781 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Just seems like many had false Xmas delivery hope due to speculative Pinside rumor.

Could have not said this better.

#782 3 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

I’m not sure if that’s true. I’m a out of state buyer. Can a distributor chime in?

I was told this directly from JJP when I inquired, before the GNR launch, if I could pick up at the factory. Yes, you can - but you will have to pay their state sales tax and delivery is probably going to be much less. And that was when I was thinking I would be spending a lot less than the actual CE price.

#783 3 years ago
Quoted from player-one:

I was told this directly from JJP when I inquired, before the GNR launch, if I could pick up at the factory. Yes, you can - but you will have to pay their state sales tax and delivery is probably going to be much less. And that was when I was thinking I would be spending a lot less than the actual CE price.

you might have to also schedule this in advance due to covid restrictions in Illinois.

#784 3 years ago

#785 3 years ago
C55CB57E-B751-4C85-A2FB-106B1710BCBD (resized).jpegC55CB57E-B751-4C85-A2FB-106B1710BCBD (resized).jpeg
#786 3 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

[quoted image]

Did they send u a pic of your game

#787 3 years ago

That doesn't look like a production machine. Take a look at the JJP Badge, SE all the way.

#788 3 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Did they send u a pic of your game

No this is a old pic. Just trying to keep this dead thread alive.

#789 3 years ago

To remain silent in the face of many requests for information is a dick move. To say "our goal is to begin shipping CEs in Q2 2021" is vague and noncommittal, but is not a dick move.

#790 3 years ago
Quoted from pinlawyer:

To remain silent in the face of many requests for information is a dick move.

I hear ya. Christmas in two days with no CE’s is sad. Just my thoughts.

#791 3 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

No this is a old pic. Just trying to keep this dead thread alive.

I knew that The only thing we can discuss is why JJP refuses to communicate to its customer base.

#792 3 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

I knew that The only thing we can discuss is why JJP refuses to communicate to its customer base.

It has to do with promises they made with WOZ and did not keep. If they can’t tell us a date then tell us why they are not making the CE’s. I think that’s more than fair!

#793 3 years ago

Guess CE does not stand for Christmas Edition.

#794 3 years ago
Quoted from cybevenom:

It does...but which Christmas lol

#795 3 years ago
Quoted from cybevenom:

It does CE21

#796 3 years ago

I would guess January early?

#797 3 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

I would guess January early?

My guess is more like March....I suspect the shit hit the fan with the early play field issues and Mirco is working to resolve all the issues. From what I heard it takes JJP a month just to receive play fields. The last thing JJP needs is to charge $12.5K for a CE and have a bunch of play field mishaps.

#798 3 years ago

GNRCE is the most beautiful machine never made. JJP should be boxing CE’s from the line in mid Jan. LE’s are rolling off ok now and it can’t be hard to convert manufacturing. As long as CE playfields are available, we should start hearing good news. JJP would be wise to run them through March and probably complete the entire run.

#799 3 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

GNRCE is the most beautiful machine never made. JJP should be boxing CE’s from the line in mid Jan. LE’s are rolling off ok now and it can’t be hard to convert manufacturing. As long as CE playfields are available, we should start hearing good news. JJP would be wise to run them through March and probably complete the entire run.

From what I’m hearing once they start on the CE’s, they will run all 500 til they are done.

#800 3 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

From what I’m hearing once they start on the CE’s, they will run all 500 til they are done.

That would be the logical thing to do,barring any issues with playfields and other parts

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 11,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 130.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 60.00
Hardware
Pin Parts

8,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mohawk, NY
$ 109.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pin Monk

$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

7,998 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Georgetown, KY
$ 210.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 3.75
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 40.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

12,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Long Beach, NY
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 11,000.00
$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 10,200.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 3,385 posts in this topic. You are on page 16 of 68.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-game-6-collector-s-edition-/page/16 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.