Topic Stats

• 1,866 posts - Hot topic!
  • 229 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 hours ago by vireland
  • Topic is favorited by 70 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 362 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_0770 (resized).jpg
34E54DD3-A827-432E-8F4D-527606C78A9C (resized).jpeg
CA182C9E-25F7-4C3E-A6DF-348D2A1A3107 (resized).jpeg
3A189B7C-C1B3-4CB3-818E-BE3943873CAB (resized).jpeg
GNRCE210 (resized).jpg
IMG_0961 (resized).jpg
5027D8BC-1B82-462B-B389-D325CBC52F5E (resized).png
20210125_174353 (resized).jpg
C15E763F-F4F1-4699-8C3A-8C05486005AF (resized).jpeg
0A6EEBAA-6534-4CD6-9B97-F56D734DC5B2 (resized).jpeg
8AD1435E-E7CE-4ECD-9CF0-0A665EB96D94 (resized).jpeg
8F50B11A-A060-4277-A564-272D6470B2F7 (resized).jpeg
gate gap (resized).jpg
IMG_0949 (resized).jpg
IMG_0950 (resized).jpg
IMG_0948 (resized).jpg

There are 1866 posts in this topic. You are on page 13 of 38.
#601 71 days ago
Quoted from TaTa:

I posted this in the JJP mod thread what do you guys think? Would you consider buying one?
Here's an idea for you.... How about a small purple rose for the CE and a small red one for the LE? The DE ones seem way too big and would obstruct the skull

What is it your selling? A rose?

#602 71 days ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

What is it your selling? A rose?

I guess I should have rephrased it differently but I was throwing it out there for modders to produce

#603 71 days ago
Quoted from TaTa:

I posted this in the JJP mod thread what do you guys think? Would you consider buying one?
Here's an idea for you.... How about a small purple rose for the CE and a small red one for the LE? The DE ones seem way too big and would obstruct the skull

Can you provide more detail? like a rose to put in a vase next to the pinball machine?

#604 71 days ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

Can you provide more detail? like a rose to put in a vase next to the pinball machine?

Boy.... I definitely woke up on the wrong side of the bed!!!! Shooter Rod
But a a nice purple rose in a vase next to it would be nice

#605 68 days ago

Has anyone heard when their going to start building CE games? Its crazy that JJP has been silent on this issue for 6 weeks

#606 68 days ago
Quoted from GAP:

Got to play a CE at JJP. CE#1. Looks amazing up close. Hope you enjoy the pics. To answer the question, no they are not on the line yet.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Wow looks awesome.....now all we need to do is actually get the game

#607 68 days ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Has anyone heard when their going to start building CE games? Its crazy that JJP has been silent on this issue for 6 weeks

I’m hearing a few in December and mostly in January. Why they are doing this I’m not sure. Seems like the CE’s get the short end of the stick.

#608 68 days ago

They don’t need to build them, they already got your money unfortunately. They probably building bunch of se right now.

#609 68 days ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

They don’t need to build them, they already got your money unfortunately. They probably building bunch of se right now.

They don’t have all their money isn’t it just $1000 down?

#610 68 days ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

I’m hearing a few in December and mostly in January. Why they are doing this I’m not sure. Seems like the CE’s get the short end of the stick.

Be patient brother, we will have our Games soon ... (I was expecting mine for Christmas, but obviously I don’t see that very easy for us Canadians).

#611 68 days ago
Quoted from Rolls-Royce:

Be patient brother, we will have our Games soon ... (I was expecting mine for Christmas, but obviously I don’t see that very easy for us Canadians).

With JJP's history ... we'll be lucky to see them by Summer!

#612 68 days ago
Quoted from romulusx:

$1,000 for you lucky American neighbors, $2,000 for us the Canadians.

Quoted from extraballingtmc:

In just down payments JJP has collected minimum about $3,000,000 (from 499 CE, 500 to 1000 SE’s and let’s say 1500 LE give or take)..., so probably they will assemble weekly average...

55% Limited Editions
35% SE
10% CE... I think.

Quoted from meSz:

With JJP's history ... we'll be lucky to see them by Summer!

Hahahaha.... that means next Autumn or for us Canadians

#613 67 days ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Some of us are paid in full for the CE ...

#614 67 days ago
Quoted from Dallas_Pin:

Is this by choice or was it necessary to hold spot?

#615 67 days ago

JJP here and it was only a $1,000. I actually inquired about paying in full before the money disappears from my bank account and they said don't worry about it.

#616 67 days ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Is this by choice or was it necessary to hold spot?

It is what my distro sent me for payment. Watching the CE debacle unfold that day, I paid to make sure I was solid.

#617 67 days ago
Quoted from Dallas_Pin:

Just curious why you’re paid in full? My distributor just asked for a deposit. Anyone else paid in full, and why?

#618 67 days ago

I also paid in full already. That was the only option on the CE model through my distro (at least that I noticed). There was/is options for deposit only on the LE and SE

#619 67 days ago
Quoted from ToucanF16:

Just curious why you’re paid in full? My distributor just asked for a deposit. Anyone else paid in full, and why?

Deposit only here

#620 67 days ago

Paying in full is bull shit. Here in Canada the game is going to be worth nearly $20,000 after shipping and taxes. I could put that money in a TFSA and make a few hundred bucks in the time JJP is ready to ship. F**k you to distributors who took peoples hard earned money before they needed it.

#621 67 days ago
Quoted from ToucanF16:

Just curious why you’re paid in full?

My distro sent a full amount to me, so I paid. I assumed since I had bothered him since April for this CE, he was able to secure one of the first off the line. At that time it was not known CE's would be built in 2073.

#622 67 days ago
Quoted from Dallas_Pin:

My distro sent a full amount to me, so I paid. I assumed since I had bothered him since April for this CE, he was able to secure one of the first off the line. At that time it was not known CE's would be built in 2073.

Wow that blows....I would ask for $11.5K back since these won't be done until next summer

#623 67 days ago
Quoted from TommyGavin:

I also paid in full already. That was the only option on the CE model through my distro (at least that I noticed). There was/is options for deposit only on the LE and SE

Who is your distributer, I only paid a 1000.00 US down for my CE.
Nitro Pinball.

#624 67 days ago
Quoted from pingod:

Who is your distributer, I only paid a 1000.00 US down for my CE.
Nitro Pinball.

Also Nitro. Now to be fair, it may have been my "omg they are selling out!" panic clicking the add to cart that made me miss the deposit link if it was available. At least I don't have to be tempted to spend the money elsewhere lol.

#625 66 days ago

I paid $1000 deposit only

#626 66 days ago
Quoted from TommyGavin:

Also Nitro. Now to be fair, it may have been my "omg they are selling out!" panic clicking the add to cart that made me miss the deposit link if it was available. At least I don't have to be tempted to spend the money elsewhere lol.

Did you try to order from Player 1 in Mississauga Tommy?

#627 66 days ago

Everyone should get them by Christmas. Christmas 2021 that is.

#628 66 days ago

Wake me when these are shipping.

#629 66 days ago
Quoted from Rolls-Royce:

Did you try to order from Player 1 in Mississauga Tommy?

Yes, I tried Jerry at P1 first. He didn't have any. Can't wait for Xmas 2021 to play it!

#630 66 days ago

How much did GNR CE sell for at Canadian distributor? How much is typical ship charge within Canada?

#631 66 days ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

How much did GNR CE sell for at Canadian distributor? How much is typical ship charge within Canada?

12,500.00 US plus 400.00 US shipping.
Plus tax 5% in Alberta
13% in Ontario.

#632 66 days ago
Quoted from pingod:

12,500.00 US plus 400.00 US shipping.
Plus tax 5% in Alberta
13% in Ontario.

Indeed, we get nailed with the exchange rate(about 1.30) so it’s the $19,500 - $20,000 that somebody mentioned here before

#633 66 days ago
Quoted from Rolls-Royce:

Indeed, we get nailed with the exchange rate(about 1.30) so it’s the $19,500 - $20,000 that somebody mentioned here before

OT: I remember when the Canadian dollar reached parity with the US dollar around 2007 I had a guy drive all the way from Canada to Oregon to buy the boat I was selling.

2 weeks later
#634 52 days ago

been pretty quiet on this thread. I've sold a game to make room. So, I'm ready and still hoping for a deCEmber delivery. If not, i will wait patiently. Really looking forward to getting this game. It looks amazing.

#635 52 days ago

Usually we are invoiced roughly 30 days in advance of game shipment on these. I haven't heard of any notifications yet so december delivery would seem out of the question at this point.

#636 52 days ago

December for a CE?

Quoted from KirboTurbo:

been pretty quiet on this thread. I've sold a game to make room. So, I'm ready and still hoping for a deCEmber delivery. If not, i will wait patiently. Really looking forward to getting this game. It looks amazing.

December for a CE? I don’t think so, I am planning for 2021 spring/summer.

#637 52 days ago
Quoted from Indusguys:

December for a CE?

December for a CE? I don’t think so, I am planning for 2021 spring/summer.

2 days ago I contacted my distributor here in Ontario, he answered me this...

...-"GNR CE units may not be available until early 2021 (no exact eta at present)
I’ll update you as soon as we get a firm date."

#638 52 days ago

I was recently told these are hitting the line next week and they are running all 500 until they move back to LE or SE. I was also told they were hitting the line 3 weeks ago....so........who the hell knows....?

#639 52 days ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

I was recently told these are hitting the line next week and they are running all 500 until they move back to LE or SE. I was also told they were hitting the line 3 weeks ago....so........who the hell knows....?

Some disti's will say anything and what they say should be remembered and discounted in the future based on their historical performance.

#640 52 days ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

I hope they are using the new “quality guaranteed” playfields from Mirco on the CE!

#641 52 days ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

I was recently told these are hitting the line next week .....who the hell knows....?

Might consider "Naming" the one with these hot leads and I suspect they will stop pulling your chain! lol

#642 52 days ago
Quoted from fnosm:

Some disti's will say anything and what they say should be remembered and discounted in the future based on their historical performance.

Quoted from Yelobird:

Might consider "Naming" the one with these hot leads and I suspect they will stop pulling your chain! lol

It was direct from someone at JJP both times. I would prefer not to name names.

#643 52 days ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

I would prefer not to name names.

Then its not a valid story and Likely will continue.

#644 50 days ago

If any of you nitro buyers are getting bored of waiting I’m still looking to take a ce spot.

#645 50 days ago

I hope in the name of Jesus the CE’s go on the line this week. Come on!!! 19 days before Christmas. A lot of LE and SE owners are enjoying their pins. I wish some of us CE owners were.

#646 50 days ago

Rumor is CE’s hit the line this week or the next and they will make all 500. It will take about 7 weeks. We’ll see, but I’ve heard this from 2 sources.

#647 50 days ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

I hope in the name of Jesus the CE’s go on the line this week. Come on!!! 19 days before Christmas. A lot of LE and SE owners are enjoying their pins. I wish some of us CE owners were.

Quoted from Dallas_Pin:

Rumor is CE’s hit the line this week or the next and they will make all 500. It will take about 7 weeks. We’ll see, but I’ve heard this from 2 sources.

... I wish that I was able to give both of you more than "1" Upvote fellas... lol

#648 50 days ago

You guys really wanna rush the CEs over Christmas ? Workers are distracted and thinking about other things.
Would you think a little patience may go a long way and give team JJP a well earned rest over the festive season.
They can come back refreshed and focus on the task at hand with more enthusiasm and energy to do a better job, rather than rushing them out the door.
I would rather wait than get a rush job.
We have other pins to play while waiting.
Flame on

#649 50 days ago
Quoted from RA77:

You guys really wanna rush the CEs over Christmas ? Workers are distracted and thinking about other things.
Would you think a little patience may go a long way and give team JJP a well earned rest over the festive season.
They can come back refreshed and focus on the task at hand with more enthusiasm and patience to do a better job, rather than rushing them out the door.
I would rather wait than get a rush job.
We have other pins to play while waiting.
Flame on

Probably they were away for a long time and they’re actually have enthusiasm (not to rush either...), but to keep their business moving specially with a title that has lots of demand.

Obviously this is just my POV, but nothing worst than wait more than normal for something, I had to wait several months to get my Attack From Mars LE in green and it was a very long waiting...

#650 50 days ago
Quoted from Rolls-Royce:

Probably they were away for a long time and they’re actually have enthusiasm (not to rush either...), but to keep their business moving specially with a title that has lots of demand.
Obviously this is just my POV, but nothing worst than wait more than normal for something, I had to wait several months to get my Attack From Mars LE in green and it was a very long waiting...

Yes , I understand.
It sure is an anxious time for us hard core pinheads

The line will become more efficient as the team learns from mistakes and finds better ways to complete the assembly and QA tasks.
What is most important to me is the initial quality of materials is first class then the assembly process is completed with utmost care. Harnesses checked for integrity, Nuts tightened, components secured, loctite used where required and so on. Then a strict QA process that knows what problem areas to check.
Having a machine without issues caused by a rushed build for delivery will guarantee customer satisfaction.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Mandeville, LA
$ 9,500.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 279.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
$ 149.95
Pinball Machine
COINTAKER.COM
$ 6,750.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 17.95
There are 1866 posts in this topic. You are on page 13 of 38.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside