20211029_125221 (resized).jpg
20211102_002928 (resized).jpg
20210927_150950 (resized).jpg
20210927_152305 (resized).jpg
20210927_151926 (resized).jpg
20210814_191221 (resized).jpg
20210909_132429 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

13 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 3,385 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 68.
#451 3 years ago

CE # 201 checking in! I guess that makes if official. Paid my deposit and got my CE #

#452 3 years ago

Anyone getting estimated ship dates?

#453 3 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Anyone getting estimated ship dates?

From my distributor... I removed names to protect their identity.

“ No problem. As soon as Blank or I have information on dates will let you know. I just talked to them again this morning they're still clueless they're so overwhelmed.... so I'm hoping to see these by the end of the year but who knows. They have international containers to do as well so that always delays us here. Those games take a month to get over there so they really try to get International games out early or Europe is crying”

#454 3 years ago
Quoted from RichieWrench:

Here is a nice pic to show some features between the two. Just for some of you that might not have known some of the different features on the play field. Thanks to Chris on this pic. I am one that is trying to avoid seeing videos on this game as I am wanting to get my CE from Joe and when it arrives have it unboxed and play it under the darkness of night with NO lights at the office, A full moon outside and some candles burning in the background. Nice --Huh...?
Again, LE is awesome and I am sure JJP is going to make record sales on this game.
[quoted image]

sorry..removed updated one coming as soon as I get better pics

#455 3 years ago
Quoted from Navystan:

CE # 201 checking in! I guess that makes if official. Paid my deposit and got my CE #

Not offical till the game is at ur front door.

#456 3 years ago
Quoted from Freakyguy666:

Not at all. This is subjective preference. I prefer the Version of the iconic AFD Cross to the Brick. To each their own.
That’s why I got 2.

I asked for two from Joe.....

and....

He laughed at me....

No.....

Like really laughing hard...I felt it coming across his text messages.

#457 3 years ago

Has anybody on Pinside received a CE? LE? or SE?

100+ games were made ahead of time and presumably sold and shipped. JJP factory is chocked full of new games, so they must be flying out the doors. Where are they ???

#458 3 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

100+ games were made ahead of time and presumably sold and shipped. JJP factory is chocked full of new games, so they must be flying out the doors. Where are they ???

Several people own LEs so far and have been streaming them on Twitch.

#459 3 years ago

Several people have been playing their LE's on Pinside . If you believe the numbers of 2500 LE and CE's ordered than its gonna be 6 months before they catch up at 60 games/week.....

#460 3 years ago
Quoted from RichieWrench:

sorry..removed updated one coming as soon as I get better pics

What was removed? Pic still there...

#461 3 years ago

I got MY LE Last week on Monday

20201012_181317 (resized).jpg20201012_181317 (resized).jpg
#464 3 years ago

Lol yeah was hoping a ce had landed by now.

Anyone got a shipping date?

#465 3 years ago

Another thread going on for production dates. Bottom line, JJP is not directly responding. It's like, "we cannot confirm or deny projected productions dates." Even more so for CEs. Unless I missed it, there is no mention of when the first CE's will be on the production line.

#466 3 years ago

On a positive note, I would rather wait 2 or 3 more months if it ensures quality assurance. Iron out all the initial run issues that always seem to happen with just about every pinball company.

#467 3 years ago

I was told directly from JJP CEs would not be on the line until November. I would not expect any of them shipping until late next month. Hoping our SE is the one with Slash signed top hat!

#468 3 years ago
Quoted from TheCoinSlotTC:

I was told directly from JJP CEs would not be on the line until November. I would not expect any of them shipping until late next month. Hoping our SE is the one with Slash signed top hat!

This is the same thing that JJP told me a couple of weeks ago when I asked. The person I spoke with wasn't 100% certain it would be November. More of a "starting the CE line as early as November."

#469 3 years ago
Quoted from TheCoinSlotTC:

Given the pooling issues that are coming to light, I wouldn’t rush it. Hopefully they get the issue under control before starting on the CE’s.

#470 3 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

Lol yeah was hoping a ce had landed by now.

Anyone got a shipping date?

The playfields are coming in from overseas and are not expected to arrive until sometime in November. My understanding is that the plan was to finish a run of more LEs, then do a run of SEs and then CEs if ready and if not then more LEs first.

#471 3 years ago
Quoted from player-one:

The playfields are coming in from overseas and are not expected to arrive until sometime in November. My understanding is that the plan was to finish a run of more LEs, then do a run of SEs and then CEs if ready and if not then more LEs first.

So are you saying CE’s in 2021?

#472 3 years ago

I think CEs are likely to begin shipping before the end of the year - but I would be (pleasantly) surprised if that happens before the end of November. Getting their pinnacle game out there before the holidays may help bring JJP even more publicity outside of normal pinball circles. But the CE orders and purchasers are not going anywhere, so maybe JJP will focus a little more on the LE orders and perhaps attempt to get the SEs to a point where new orders can be quickly filled. But then I go back to the bottom line - and as it appears the CE would be the most profitable machine for them and not take proportionately more time to produce, there is incentive to get those out the door asap. Had full payment been required versus just a $1k deposit, perhaps I would conclude otherwise.

#473 3 years ago
Quoted from Freakyguy666:

Given the pooling issues that are coming to light, I wouldn’t rush it. Hopefully they get the issue under control before starting on the CE’s.

I just don't understand why JJP is still using Mirco after all these issues. They have had plenty of time to fix this but it seems like they are not concerned.

#474 3 years ago

Have those with distributor orders received their CE numbers yet?

#475 3 years ago
Quoted from Tomass:

I just don't understand why JJP is still using Mirco after all these issues. They have had plenty of time to fix this but it seems like they are not concerned.

Aside from making play fields in house what are their options? I'm sure they've done the math and its much cheaper to outsource. It would be nice if JJP would directly address this issue, but it appears they will not. Seems like Mirco has major QC issues as play field quality is all over the map.

#476 3 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

I ordered through a distributor, but called JJP to request a number, and received an email confirmation that my requested number was available.

#477 3 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

Yes some have

#478 3 years ago
Quoted from meSz:

Yes some have

Good to know, I guess I’d be receiving soon from my distributor then.

#479 3 years ago

So...naive question: Are the CEs produced sequentially according to their number? Or is it in order of when the distro/customer ordered?

#480 3 years ago
Quoted from ceterumnet:

So...naive question: Are the CEs produced sequentially according to their number? Or is it in order of when the distro/customer ordered?

They are shipped based on date of order placed. If you request game number 3 but ordered late it may be towards the end of the run. If you ordered game #12 it will be built LAST.

#481 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

They are shipped based on date of order placed. If you request game number 3 but ordered late it may be towards the end of the run. If you ordered game #12 it will be built LAST.

Line of the day.

#482 3 years ago

Ok. Originally put in for a CE, and was bumped like many others, but was told I was first reserve by my distributor at the time. Got the confirmation today that there had been a cancellation. Not speculating on the reason for the cancellation as based in UK and there can be many reasons - just stoked to now be in on a CE.

#483 3 years ago
Quoted from Jokerman:

Ok. Originally put in for a CE, and was bumped like many others, but was told I was first reserve by my distributor at the time. Got the confirmation today that there had been a cancellation. Not speculating on the reason for the cancellation as based in UK and there can be many reasons - just stoked to now be in on a CE.

You should look at the other thread where they are talking about the shit PFs

#484 3 years ago

I’m sure there will be lots of cancellations as time goes on.

The playfields really worry me especially at this price level

#485 3 years ago
Quoted from zr11990:

Yeah cheers, saw that. I cancelled out POTCLE due to discgate fuss at the time and regret that now. My WWCE is flawless so will take my chances this time as well.

#486 3 years ago
Quoted from zr11990:

Which version are you getting?

#487 3 years ago
Quoted from fnosm:

Which version are you getting?

If I hadn't already traded the FH for a game I wouldn't be getting anything but I just told the guy that I wanted to wait it out and get a much later game. I'm getting the LE at some point.

#488 3 years ago
Quoted from zr11990:

If I hadn't already traded the FH for a game I wouldn't be getting anything but I just told the guy that I wanted to wait it out and get a much later game. I'm getting the LE at some point.

Waiting is the smart thing for an LE. Finger's crossed our playfields are perfect.

#489 3 years ago

just give all CE buyers an extra Spectrum GNR playfield later as part of the deal if there is a problem with the playfields , For the price you pay for a CE an extra playfield thrown in to hush the complaints is easy to do and cheaper than that of sending out and back populated playfields and people would just play the sheet out of them w/o the change and have the new PF on hand in case they do need to do it ..

#490 3 years ago
Quoted from PinFever:

just give all CE buyers an extra Spectrum GNR playfield

A Spectrum playfield does no good to a GNR owner.

https://mircoplayfields.com/en/p/spectrum-mirco-playfield

#491 3 years ago

Confirmed CE #17, will be parked alongside Wonka CE#17, and POTCCE #100, and Hobbit #573. My game room is getting to be worth a very nice car. I told Joe to let mine be one of the last off the line... not because I don't want it, but because the wife adamantly said no. So I am simply saving this ass chewing for next year, or maybe convert it after she gets to play it on location at some point and then asks for one, I will seem like a saint and not a bastard.

#492 3 years ago

If I were buying an LE let alone a CE edition I would be asking JJP to ship a playfield to Ron Kruzman for a clear job. Seems we need a custom shop option to ensure we receive a machine with a decent playfield. What's another $800 when you're spending $13K on a machine right? How the hell is GnR not shoving a boot in JJP's ass for this is just beyond me. Does Slash have a membership here? I wonder if he's even aware of the issue? It's not like Eric at JJP is gonna call Slash and say, "Hey dude. Mirco who does our playfields once again put out a bunk product". It's truly just shameful.

#493 3 years ago

You should be on the phone bitching at JJP for continuing to sell shit Playfields

#494 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

SORRY...LMFAO...HAD TO AT LEAST DOWN VOTE THIS AND CAPS.!!!!!!!!!

but this made my day...yes...its 3AM and about to get some much needed rest. been gone awhile and will catch up...been sick and getting better.

#495 3 years ago
Quoted from Motorcitypinball:

I got MY LE Last week on Monday
[quoted image]

did you order direct from JJP?

#496 3 years ago
Quoted from jake35:

did you order direct from JJP?

Crazy thing is,
Online ordering is/was up
However distributors have no idea
They are being left in the dark
Waiting for a direct email or call response from JJP sales with regards to a request.
Customer support please JJP

#497 3 years ago

I have my SE

20201027_130716 (resized).jpg20201027_130716 (resized).jpg
#498 3 years ago
Quoted from CLEllison:

If I were buying an LE let alone a CE edition I would be asking JJP to ship a playfield to Ron Kruzman for a clear job

I’ve sent Jen an email asking for this exact option on my CE. No response.

#499 3 years ago
Quoted from CLEllison:

If I were buying an LE let alone a CE edition I would be asking JJP to ship a playfield to Ron Kruzman for a clear job.

I am considering the same thing. At the absolute worst case, you can play the game as much as you want and have wear completely off the table at sale time.
If you get damage you can't live with, you can do a swap and put in the bulletproof Kruzman playfield to fix it.

It's like playfield insurance. If it gives you peace of mind isn't it worth it?

#500 3 years ago

No response as well

Oh I am very patient by the way
The lack of communication is disappointing

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 49.99
$ 100.00
Electronics
Led Pinball
Electronics
$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
The MOD Couple
Protection
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Easton, MA
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball
Decorations
$ 11,000.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro
Pinball Machine
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball
Protection
$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 24.75
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Machine - For Sale
Chaska, MN
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 649.95
Lighting - Interactive
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Interactive
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn
Decorations
12,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Spokane Valley, WA
Flipper Parts
FlipMods
Flipper parts
$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 100.00
Boards
Led Pinball
Boards
$ 10,200.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place
Pinball Machine
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
€ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods
Toys/Add-ons
There are 3,385 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 68.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-game-6-collector-s-edition-/page/10?hl=papakilo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.