New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 278559)

Gun N' Roses CE - Collector's Edition

By RichieWrench

24 days ago

Topic Stats

• 481 posts
  • 142 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 day ago by MT45
  • Topic is favorited by 35 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 39 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20201012_181317 (resized).jpg
4ifumt (resized).jpg
DYNAMINTS (resized).jpg
76BFC09A-E4D6-4269-B78C-DDD7B9FC7BDF (resized).jpeg
2A91FD81-AE91-4C62-A984-E54B0A537BC6 (resized).jpeg
8AC8D30A-0DB3-4C89-AE16-6C6D596A1D7B (resized).png
0D728C73-2BC2-4155-BF7F-72E8E2E8C4D8 (resized).jpeg
hold_me_closer_tiny_icon.jpg
AAF204D3-8514-4ABC-B043-C2E6121CA78C (resized).jpeg
5D879209-E443-41B3-BE19-43B8E8417794 (resized).jpeg
5B4CEEA2-E5FB-4BA0-AEE5-220232074EBA (resized).jpeg
Red (resized).png
FC8799C9-7B22-46FE-A192-66CC3EE3FF0E.jpeg
giphy.gif
0ADB7429-D36D-4C48-87F1-71319B61B795 (resized).jpeg
79CE06F7-87C0-4F2D-9D64-DD55E3140899 (resized).jpeg

There are 481 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 10.
#451 10 days ago

CE # 201 checking in! I guess that makes if official. Paid my deposit and got my CE #

#452 9 days ago

Anyone getting estimated ship dates?

#453 9 days ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Anyone getting estimated ship dates?

From my distributor... I removed names to protect their identity.

“ No problem. As soon as Blank or I have information on dates will let you know. I just talked to them again this morning they're still clueless they're so overwhelmed.... so I'm hoping to see these by the end of the year but who knows. They have international containers to do as well so that always delays us here. Those games take a month to get over there so they really try to get International games out early or Europe is crying”

#454 8 days ago
Quoted from RichieWrench:

Here is a nice pic to show some features between the two. Just for some of you that might not have known some of the different features on the play field. Thanks to Chris on this pic. I am one that is trying to avoid seeing videos on this game as I am wanting to get my CE from Joe and when it arrives have it unboxed and play it under the darkness of night with NO lights at the office, A full moon outside and some candles burning in the background. Nice --Huh...?
Again, LE is awesome and I am sure JJP is going to make record sales on this game.
[quoted image]

sorry..removed updated one coming as soon as I get better pics

#455 8 days ago
Quoted from Navystan:

CE # 201 checking in! I guess that makes if official. Paid my deposit and got my CE #

Not offical till the game is at ur front door.

#456 8 days ago
Quoted from Freakyguy666:

Not at all. This is subjective preference. I prefer the Version of the iconic AFD Cross to the Brick. To each their own.
That’s why I got 2.

I asked for two from Joe.....

and....

He laughed at me....

No.....

Like really laughing hard...I felt it coming across his text messages.

#457 8 days ago

Has anybody on Pinside received a CE? LE? or SE?

100+ games were made ahead of time and presumably sold and shipped. JJP factory is chocked full of new games, so they must be flying out the doors. Where are they ???

#458 8 days ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

100+ games were made ahead of time and presumably sold and shipped. JJP factory is chocked full of new games, so they must be flying out the doors. Where are they ???

Several people own LEs so far and have been streaming them on Twitch.

#459 8 days ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Several people have been playing their LE's on Pinside . If you believe the numbers of 2500 LE and CE's ordered than its gonna be 6 months before they catch up at 60 games/week.....

#460 7 days ago
Quoted from RichieWrench:

sorry..removed updated one coming as soon as I get better pics

What was removed? Pic still there...

#461 7 days ago

I got MY LE Last week on Monday

20201012_181317 (resized).jpg
#464 3 days ago

Lol yeah was hoping a ce had landed by now.

Anyone got a shipping date?

#465 3 days ago

Another thread going on for production dates. Bottom line, JJP is not directly responding. It's like, "we cannot confirm or deny projected productions dates." Even more so for CEs. Unless I missed it, there is no mention of when the first CE's will be on the production line.

#466 3 days ago

On a positive note, I would rather wait 2 or 3 more months if it ensures quality assurance. Iron out all the initial run issues that always seem to happen with just about every pinball company.

#467 3 days ago

I was told directly from JJP CEs would not be on the line until November. I would not expect any of them shipping until late next month. Hoping our SE is the one with Slash signed top hat!

#468 2 days ago
Quoted from TheCoinSlotTC:

I was told directly from JJP CEs would not be on the line until November. I would not expect any of them shipping until late next month. Hoping our SE is the one with Slash signed top hat!

This is the same thing that JJP told me a couple of weeks ago when I asked. The person I spoke with wasn't 100% certain it would be November. More of a "starting the CE line as early as November."

#469 2 days ago
Quoted from TheCoinSlotTC:

Given the pooling issues that are coming to light, I wouldn’t rush it. Hopefully they get the issue under control before starting on the CE’s.

#470 2 days ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

Lol yeah was hoping a ce had landed by now.

Anyone got a shipping date?

The playfields are coming in from overseas and are not expected to arrive until sometime in November. My understanding is that the plan was to finish a run of more LEs, then do a run of SEs and then CEs if ready and if not then more LEs first.

#471 2 days ago
Quoted from player-one:

The playfields are coming in from overseas and are not expected to arrive until sometime in November. My understanding is that the plan was to finish a run of more LEs, then do a run of SEs and then CEs if ready and if not then more LEs first.

So are you saying CE’s in 2021?

#472 2 days ago

I think CEs are likely to begin shipping before the end of the year - but I would be (pleasantly) surprised if that happens before the end of November. Getting their pinnacle game out there before the holidays may help bring JJP even more publicity outside of normal pinball circles. But the CE orders and purchasers are not going anywhere, so maybe JJP will focus a little more on the LE orders and perhaps attempt to get the SEs to a point where new orders can be quickly filled. But then I go back to the bottom line - and as it appears the CE would be the most profitable machine for them and not take proportionately more time to produce, there is incentive to get those out the door asap. Had full payment been required versus just a $1k deposit, perhaps I would conclude otherwise.

#473 2 days ago
Quoted from Freakyguy666:

Given the pooling issues that are coming to light, I wouldn’t rush it. Hopefully they get the issue under control before starting on the CE’s.

I just don't understand why JJP is still using Mirco after all these issues. They have had plenty of time to fix this but it seems like they are not concerned.

#474 2 days ago

Have those with distributor orders received their CE numbers yet?

#475 2 days ago
Quoted from Tomass:

I just don't understand why JJP is still using Mirco after all these issues. They have had plenty of time to fix this but it seems like they are not concerned.

Aside from making play fields in house what are their options? I'm sure they've done the math and its much cheaper to outsource. It would be nice if JJP would directly address this issue, but it appears they will not. Seems like Mirco has major QC issues as play field quality is all over the map.

#476 1 day ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

I ordered through a distributor, but called JJP to request a number, and received an email confirmation that my requested number was available.

#477 1 day ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

Yes some have

#478 1 day ago
Quoted from meSz:

Yes some have

Good to know, I guess I’d be receiving soon from my distributor then.

#479 1 day ago

So...naive question: Are the CEs produced sequentially according to their number? Or is it in order of when the distro/customer ordered?

#480 1 day ago
Quoted from ceterumnet:

So...naive question: Are the CEs produced sequentially according to their number? Or is it in order of when the distro/customer ordered?

They are shipped based on date of order placed. If you request game number 3 but ordered late it may be towards the end of the run. If you ordered game #12 it will be built LAST.

#481 1 day ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

They are shipped based on date of order placed. If you request game number 3 but ordered late it may be towards the end of the run. If you ordered game #12 it will be built LAST.

Line of the day.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 349.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
$ 6,750.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 499.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
$ 9,500.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lake St Louis, MO
$ 6,750.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 9,500.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Machine - For Sale
Oakland, NE
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball
$ 7,699.00
Pinball Machine
Little Shop Of Games
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 289.00
There are 481 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 10.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside