images (resized).jpg
Robot arm (resized).jpg
batphone (resized).png
Gen X Rules (resized).jpg
th (resized).jpg
th (resized).jpg
52f972cd-2bbd-45e8-94fc-3cddbce48214 (resized).jpg
4477085d-a467-4b9a-ba5a-490d6a97eaf1 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sticky.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#111 7 years ago
Quoted from gstellenberg:

3/2012 (TPF) First concept prototype (hand-built everything, white machine). It was just a hobby project then - a concept we wanted to explore. Nobody had ever seen or heard of the P3 publicly before this.
5/2012 - Decided to make a go of the business. Incorporated Multimorphic, Inc.
9/2012 - Took 2nd concept cabinet to PPE. Software included ROCs, Holes, and Barnyard concept apps.
3/2013 - Announced Lexy Lightspeed concept - presented it at TPF 2013 with Dennis Nordman
10/2013 - Showed demo loop and early LL-EE playfield at Expo 2013. Metal cab (4th proto).
3/2014 (TPF) - First show Lexy Lightspeed was playable (Metal cab)
3/2015 (TPF) - 2 LL-EE machines, both MFG prototypes (Wood cabs)
3/2016 (TPF) - Announced and showed playable games: Cannon Lagoon, ROCs, Lexy Lightspeed - Secret Agent Showdown, Barnyard. Announced beginning of production preparation efforts.
2016 ---- working out all of the logistics of bringing this machine to production. Stay tuned.
- Gerry
http://www.multimorphic.com

This sounds good to me. At least you know you'll be buying something well tested and complete. No cheap cash grab and then maybe release software updates later if they get around to it type of thing.

#117 7 years ago
Quoted from Bugsy:

I'm pretty excited to see what game number 3 will be. I am also very interested in what will happen in regards to the "war" in Stern vs JJP. I'm personally pulling for JJP, I would like Stern to be held accountable when JJP steps up the competition.

I like your thinking and I feel the same.

Stern isn't getting my business.

I watched the 'Bro do you even pinball?' show with JJP and Hobbit and Jack came off well. He seems passionate and I like what he is doing with his games. I'd rather give him my business. Unless he starts charging $15k...

#160 7 years ago
Quoted from Fulltilt:

Because 1 of them is the Lawlor pin and the other is the surprise WOZ sequel pin.

Now this is a WOZ theme I'd like.

#177 7 years ago
Quoted from rubberducks:

Pretty sure Bond is a done deal. My main hope for that would be that it's something of an anthology, and has hand drawn art.
People keep mentioning muppets / Jim Henson. I'd be cool with that.
Harry Potter, less than zero chance of me ever having any interest.

What makes you say Bond is a done deal? Cool theme but how do you know?

#241 7 years ago

I hate the 'dialed in' title like most but we haven't seen the pin or how it plays. It's hard... but a positive outlook is good to have. This title could surprise.

1 week later
#544 7 years ago

It's amazing nothing on this has leaked already.

#554 7 years ago
Quoted from Fulltilt:

Well it is now out.... "Dialed In" refers to Pat's sequel to Safe Cracker!

Please tell me this is a joke.

#576 7 years ago
Quoted from sd_tom:

Would be hilarious if they are trolling us on the old dialed in/ killer app "leak" and has nothing to do with actual game.

I'd more than happy to be trolled like this if it indeed does not end up being some cell phone theme.

#688 7 years ago
Quoted from PinBackpacker:

Just came from the Stern factory tour. They announced a big pizza party tonight at 8 with prize giveaways. Sounds like they are trying to syphon people away from the big JJP announcement. LOL.

Pizzas? Big spenders. The prizes no doubt are applications to purchase Batman.

#816 7 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Italian bottom became standard when players became whiners.
Basically the bottom half of the playfield has become the same on most games in the last 40 years.

Kind of a shame we don't see more innovation on the bottom of the playfield.

#893 7 years ago

Ate my popcorn. Drank my whiskey. Pinside went down. This is too much. Reveal it before I pass out damn it.

#920 7 years ago

This periscope stream is garbage

#1136 7 years ago

I'm still wondering if what I saw in that stream was serious or I drank too much. I definitely didn't have enough to want to take that pin home for 12.5k.

#1153 7 years ago

I felt like Pat was an old guy trying to appeal to kids with cell phones who like selfies. Honestly, he just seems to be trying to capitalize on technology and social media buzz words and it comes off like your grandpa trying to be cool.

Time passed him by. It is what it is.

#1549 7 years ago
Quoted from Whitenoise3000:

Nailed it. Time for new blood.

I agree with you strongly. They keep trying to milk the 'big name' designers but I mean how many times can you do that before it's time to find a new approach?

They thought Lawlor's name would be enough to put this game over but it isn't. His heyday was 20 years ago. He's not Michelangelo and the Sistine Chapel doesn't require cell phones to be great. It's definitely time for new blood.

#1577 7 years ago

So who wants to start the JJP#4 thread?

#1583 7 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

Man I already want to show this pin my ass so it can be immortalized on the high score screen.

This is the kind of outside the box thinking I like to see.

#1621 7 years ago
Quoted from PorkChopExpress:

I was so f'n wrong it hurts.
I didn't fully believe the leaker bc I though it sounded dumb.
Since the leaker was 100% accurate, I'll start to believe.
JJP #4 Toy Story sounds great and I'm hoping that I'm blown away. See you at Expo 2018 Toy Story.
* I'm currently drunk, again.

You said it. I thought 'Dialed In' sounded so stupid there was no way in hell that was the actual name or that it could be a cell phone theme. Well, the leaker was right.

I want to like this thing and wanted this to be my first NIB after seeing WOZ and Hobbit but if I couldn't pull the trigger on those it's not happening here.

Toy Story sounds promising. At least it's a better much better theme than WOZ.

#1622 7 years ago
Quoted from jungle:

It will be very interesting to see how Jack handles a failure. Who will he blame ?

Michelangelo.

#1650 7 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

From day 1, Jack has said he's going to do games for a family demographic. You're not going to get blood, guts or killer robot apocalypses.

You will once the wife sees what the pin cost.

#1663 7 years ago
Quoted from MotorCityMatt:

I just took 10 selfie's and don't know what to do with them. Share, delete, or add my them to my high score.

That's a good question. If you don't like how you look in the selfies do you just restart the game? Are there different shots for different filters?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Docquest Pinball Mods

6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Omaha, NE
$ 34.99
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 25.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 39.00
Playfield - Other
Travahontas Mods

$ 25.50
5,640 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Worcester, MA
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 55.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sticky.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-game-3-to-be-shown-at-expo-in-3-weeks?tu=sticky and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.