images (resized).jpg
Robot arm (resized).jpg
batphone (resized).png
Gen X Rules (resized).jpg
th (resized).jpg
th (resized).jpg
52f972cd-2bbd-45e8-94fc-3cddbce48214 (resized).jpg
4477085d-a467-4b9a-ba5a-490d6a97eaf1 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mikes.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#18 7 years ago

The best news for JJP is they can charge $9995 for this game and people will think it's cheap compared to BM66SLE. Hard to believe a few years back we thought $6500 was a fortune to spend on a pinball machine!

#23 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

from what I have been told... bring your wallet as they plan to have 10 of them available and ready to take home.
likely some sort of special early adopters addition so I expect them to cost a bit, but will be way cheaper than stern superfakeLE BS.

Would love to see Madison Pinball bring one of those home You guys can skip the BM Greed edition. Lawlor>Kaminkow!

#27 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

JJP games are well out of our budget currently (if the 10 show up I am told they will be more than the standards once ready). I am hoping we can possibly bring home an aliens kit to drop in out FullT, but not sure those will be ready.

Yeah that's one thing that stinks about the new collector market! They have priced most ops out of the majority of machines. Aliens Kit would be sweet though! I really think the kit idea is a great concept.

1 week later
#218 7 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

"Dialed In" I really hope that's a joke, I hate my phone.

Well Pat did design an unlicensed theme based on road construction so a cell phone theme may not be out of line. Hey at least it's not a theme based on other things we hate like going to the Dentist or getting your Prostate checked. lol..

#221 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

lol.
new game is called "Bend Over"
no, wait... that is Stern's new slogan for BM66SLE.

I can see it already. Layout is similar to Funhouse but instead of a head it's a much lower body part. lol..

2 weeks later
#1659 7 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

Whats with the kiddie crap? Jesus make something cool already, Blade Runner or something Sci Fi/action style.

Toy Story will be interesting... I think it's a good license and good family title but most people that have young kids are in the 25-35 demographic which are less likely to have 9-$10k to spend on a new pin. Pin companies are really targeting the older demographic which has more money and I'm not sure how much nostalgia people in their 40s and 50s have for Toy Story especially if their kids are high school and college aged. Big difference between Batman which is from 1966 vs. Toy Story.

#1665 7 years ago
Quoted from Arcadevudoo:

You are forgetting that these are designed with operators in mind first. Toy Story would generate money from a operators perspective.

Great point on ops as the theme is perfect. I just don't know many ops that are willing to spend more than $9k on a pin. I think if they could get make a standard model around $7500 it would be a huge hit!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

7,275 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Olanta, PA
$ 25.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

9,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
St. Louis, MO
$ 345.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

9,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Watertown, CT
$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Other
RavSpec

Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

9,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Santa Maria, CA
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mikes.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-game-3-to-be-shown-at-expo-in-3-weeks?tu=mikes and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.