images (resized).jpg
Robot arm (resized).jpg
batphone (resized).png
Gen X Rules (resized).jpg
th (resized).jpg
th (resized).jpg
52f972cd-2bbd-45e8-94fc-3cddbce48214 (resized).jpg
4477085d-a467-4b9a-ba5a-490d6a97eaf1 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chosen_s.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#608 7 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Yeah, I can F ing hear you now because I own a F ing I phone and not an exploder POS Samsung.
In fact, I just bought my Expo pins with Apple stock $$$, thank you very much F ing Samdung.
If you listened, bought in the 90's two months ago, now its $118 ladies.

Like a true Texan, brought to you by Red McCombs, Boss!

#617 7 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

No idea Lloyd?
I want to take my F ing cell and smash it into the ground every day.
I think of ways to destroy it.
If this is a cell phone pin I'll do a video crushing mine with a hammer and/or running it over with my truck
When I play pinball the last thing i want is my cell phone handy
Yes my temperament is lacking, that's why i drink beer and play pinball. To get away from work and the phone!

I couldn't have said it better myself, just needed the words. My cell goes in the pingulp screwed to the back leg of the pin

#622 7 years ago

My phone controls music via Bluetooth and wifi, that's one thing I can get behind, is having control of the ambient sound

#663 7 years ago
Quoted from clg:

Mr Pinball Australia is posting about downloading an app for the new game on Facebook:
The Countdown is almost over are you going to be ready to download the app and Play PINBALL?

So... if it in fact does turn out that you need a phone to communicate with the game, I'm guessing that a phone will come with the machine that is tethered to it!?

#668 7 years ago
Quoted from sd_tom:

Um what? Bluetooth or wifi, and it's your phone.
The speculation is a bit wires crossed at the moment cause theres the theme possibly being smart phone related and then also speculation about an actual phone app. I would hope that a phone app is not involved with the game while you are playing it. Fine for maintenance/high scores/.. like what Dutch Pinball already has with 'Live'. I don't however want to be fumbling around with my phone while playing pinball.

To clarify, what I meant is... if the player has no phone available, and the game needs one, then I wander if one will possibly be available to the player that is tethered to the game. If my kids want to play this in the house, I'm not giving up my phone because they want to play pinball, I'd have to buy them a phone, or one will need to be with the game at all times. Even in a location environment a smart phone is not going to be in everyones pocket ready to download an app and play this cool new pinball machine

#677 7 years ago
Quoted from Kerry_Richard:

"Who ya gonna call" ... oh wait, wrong manufacture.

Maybe pat calls gb during the game, ha!

#1251 7 years ago

The music to me... sounds like... well, it sounds annoying and second rate. There's guys on YouTube putting out free tracks that sound much better. woodwinds??? Cell phones ringing???

I can't bring this thing to my game room, my wife will just tell me to turn the volume down.

Really!?! From disaster themes to talking heads to tz and Addams to...???? "Dialed in".

A disaster theme is what everyone really wanted, it would have been sooo easy. The cell integration could still have been implemented. Throw out the weird characters and make it a thunderstorm that electrocutes the buildings on the screen, make that light show AWE us. Damn JJP! we were really looking forward to this since we got woz. Not sure now

#1270 7 years ago

I can't wait to at least play it either...

But I for one was considering Pats new game to be in my brand new modern dining room, where everyone can see it. Right now Woz is there.

This is Star Wars Episode 1 all over again...
Old man with awesome legacy sits on ranch and wants to make a game his kids will like, but won't design to what the die hards with cash want to see... the game will still sell a few and bring joy to a few, but everyone will always remember and talk about how great it could have been... damn that jar jar, I mean bob or whatever

I know I'm being tough on the game without playing it, but it's just so juvenile to the senses as of now

#1273 7 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

And the sounds and music are a billion times better

Yes a bazillion

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 24.50
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

11,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Spokane Valley, WA
Machine - For Sale
Ogden, UT
$ 123.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 144.00
Lighting - Backbox
The MOD Couple

$ 5.00
$ 345.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 25.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 163.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 91.00
$ 55.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chosen_s.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-game-3-to-be-shown-at-expo-in-3-weeks?tu=chosen_s and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.