images (resized).jpg
Robot arm (resized).jpg
batphone (resized).png
Gen X Rules (resized).jpg
th (resized).jpg
th (resized).jpg
52f972cd-2bbd-45e8-94fc-3cddbce48214 (resized).jpg
4477085d-a467-4b9a-ba5a-490d6a97eaf1 (resized).jpg
There are 1,699 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 34.
#1 7 years ago

skip to 33:00

#2 7 years ago

Can't wait to peek under the hood so I start learning for tech support.

LTG : )

#3 7 years ago

Nice curious to see if it's an actual original theme

#4 7 years ago

I thought this would happen. It has to really to give JJP momentum going forward.

#5 7 years ago
Quoted from Flato:

Nice curious to see if it's an actual original theme

I hope so. A Lawlor designed/conceived original theme is sure to stand out in the massive sea of "themes that become obsolete by next year."

I hope JJP succeeds in such an endeavor.

#6 7 years ago

Pinball manufacturing wars are heating up and this is the one I'm excited to see.

#7 7 years ago

Might have to start rolling pennies if this is as awesome as it could be.

#8 7 years ago

Wait - hold on - JJP is going to show the machine FIRST before asking for deposits and an application to give you the honor of sending them your cash?

Pretty cool

#9 7 years ago

Awesome, I can't wait. I'll be selling another non JJP game to make room for Pats game.

#10 7 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Awesome, I can't wait. I'll be selling another non JJP game to make room for Pats game.

Same here

#11 7 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

Wait - hold on - JJP is going to show the machine FIRST before asking for deposits and an application to give you the honor of sending them your cash?
Pretty cool

No, they will just show it and then make you wait 2 years to get it. Neither company is prefect and both have their flaws.

#12 7 years ago

Oh, man. The Alien launch is scheduled for right after JJP's seminar.

That's a tough act to follow!

#13 7 years ago
Quoted from BoJo:

No, they will just show it and then make you wait 2 years to get it. Neither company is prefect and both have their flaws.

One company has been in business for 30 years.. the other, only a few years. I am willing to bet game #3 will come much sooner then you think.

#14 7 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

Pretty cool

Even cooler is months ago he said they were done with deposits and preordering moving forward!
ThIs is a perfect opportunity for jjp to have positive success from start to finish on a title with their new business plan and with stern shooting themselves in the foot with playfield quality.

#15 7 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

I'll be selling a kidney, most likely.

#16 7 years ago
Quoted from BoJo:

All he said was "show" it and he didn't mention another manufacturer. Which one did his statement make you think of?

#17 7 years ago

I think he was just talking some random stuff but in the beginning Todd mentions an Inside Out pinball. How cool of a theme could that be? I mean the whole movie is about a pinball addict and how they store all their memories as pinballs in their mind.

#18 7 years ago

The best news for JJP is they can charge $9995 for this game and people will think it's cheap compared to BM66SLE. Hard to believe a few years back we thought $6500 was a fortune to spend on a pinball machine!

#19 7 years ago
Quoted from BoJo:

from what I have been told... bring your wallet as they plan to have 10 of them available and ready to take home.

likely some sort of special early adopters addition so I expect them to cost a bit, but will be way cheaper than stern superfakeLE BS.

#20 7 years ago

Fun times for the hobby. The market must be expanding at a good rate.

#21 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

from what I have been told... bring your wallet as they plan to have 10 of them available and ready to take home.
likely some sort of special early adopters addition so I expect them to cost a bit, but will be way cheaper than stern superfakeLE BS.

Yeah right......

#22 7 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

Oh, man. The Alien launch is scheduled for right after JJP's seminar.
That's a tough act to follow!

Alien is old news already. A new Pat L game reveal is huge. Nothing can follow that.

#23 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Would love to see Madison Pinball bring one of those home You guys can skip the BM Greed edition. Lawlor>Kaminkow!

#24 7 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

Would love to see Madison Pinball bring one of those home You guys can skip the BM Greed edition. Lawlor>Kaminkow!

JJP games are well out of our budget currently (if the 10 show up I am told they will be more than the standards once ready). I am hoping we can possibly bring home an aliens kit to drop in out FullT, but not sure those will be ready.

#25 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

they plan to have 10 of them available and ready to take home.

I haven't heard anything like that.

If it's true ( big if ) I hope 9 available and I can drag one back for tech support.

LTG : )

#26 7 years ago

Anyone got the link so I can apply for the Super LE version

#27 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

JJP games are well out of our budget currently (if the 10 show up I am told they will be more than the standards once ready). I am hoping we can possibly bring home an aliens kit to drop in out FullT, but not sure those will be ready.

Yeah that's one thing that stinks about the new collector market! They have priced most ops out of the majority of machines. Aliens Kit would be sweet though! I really think the kit idea is a great concept.

#28 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

from what I have been told... bring your wallet as they plan to have 10 of them available and ready to take home

If it's anything like WOZ or TH then my money is safe in my wallet. Not saying they are bad games because people clearly enjoy them but they are not for me. I am hoping they kill it with #3 and Lawlor but one thing I learned over the years are to keep my my expectations low on new releases because too many times they have failed to live up to the hype.

Quoted from Flato:

Anyone got the link so I can apply for the Super LE version

JJP's will be the Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious LE

#29 7 years ago
Quoted from BoJo:

JJP's will be the Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious LE

Was really hoping they were going to get away from old themes, but at this point would not be surprised to see them fire up a Mary Poppins pin. = P

#30 7 years ago

Shouldn't post it but IMO, wish it was JJP doing the Batman pin instead of Stern.

But since it's a few weeks away, speculation is what this site is all about.

#31 7 years ago
Quoted from BagAJellyDonuts:

Shouldn't post it but IMO, wish it was JJP doing the Batman pin instead of Stern.
But since it's a few weeks away, speculation is what this site is all about.

I'd much rather seen an original theme (assuming it's good and shows originality) than Batman.

#32 7 years ago

JJP launching a game?

With an actual game @ launch?

This is a first.

If this is true he's 33.3x% of the way back into my good books lol.

I figured in 3 weeks he'd announce @ expo the next game to ship in 3 years. If they're selling on launch day that deserves some respect. Even from a prick like me.

#33 7 years ago

This could be my first JJP game. I hope the rumors (of it being there) are true.

#34 7 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

I hope the rumors are true

cell phone theme ????

#35 7 years ago
Quoted from TZBen:

cell phone theme ????

Exactly. If even remotely true.....this will be JJP's Samsung Galaxy Note 7.

#36 7 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

I'll be selling a kidney, most likely.

HUO? Any ghosting?

#37 7 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

This could be my first JJP game. I hope the rumors are true.

Ah damn, there are old boys club rumors floating around? Wish I knew someone in that club to share the deets.

#38 7 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

Ah damn, there are old boys club rumors floating around? Wish I knew someone in that club to share the deets.

Nothing that exciting. I just meant the rumors of it being at expo/and that there will be finished units there. I have no idea the content of the game but look forward to the reveal.

#39 7 years ago

I'm just interested to see just how many decide to pre order it, wait, wait and more wait and then sell it before getting it... or after 30 plays.

#40 7 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

I'm just interested to see just how many decide to pre order it, wait, wait and more wait and then sell it before getting it... or after 30 plays.

But teekee! they bought it for X, but don't see the same value when its selling for XX. Even though they didn't pay XX.

#41 7 years ago
Quoted from TZBen:

cell phone theme ????

What a highly shitty theme!

#42 7 years ago

I heard it was Wizard Blocks

<slowly backs out of the room>

#43 7 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Me too.

#44 7 years ago

As per Facebook, and just in time for the 55th anniversary!!!!!!

JJP (resized).jpgJJP (resized).jpg

#45 7 years ago
Quoted from SilverBallz:

A new Pat L game reveal is huge. Nothing can follow that.

Yes, it can. A 2nd Pat L game!

#46 7 years ago

I hope it's awesome and sells well and proves that original themes are still commercially viable.

#48 7 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

The best news for JJP is they can charge $9995 for this game and people will think it's cheap compared to BM66SLE. Hard to believe a few years back we thought $6500 was a fortune to spend on a pinball machine!

Some of us still do.

#49 7 years ago

Well Expo is going to be quite an event this year.

Amazing.

#50 7 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Well Expo is going to be quite an event this year.
Amazing.

3 reveals.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 130.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Docquest Pinball Mods

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
Springfield, MO
Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 90.00
Playfield - Other
RavSpec

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Stephenson, VA
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
North Myrtle Beach, SC
$ 395.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
Ogden, UT
$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 225.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 30.25
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 1,699 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 34.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-game-3-to-be-shown-at-expo-in-3-weeks?hl=pinlink and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.