Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 102 posts
  • 38 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by TigerLaw
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

tumblr_m0cdbrqqfb1rqfhi2o1_500.gif
    photo 2.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hensbrooker.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#28 9 years ago

Good thread!

It's a pity JJP chose WOZ as first theme... Cause it's not my piece of cake! Otherwise I was probably already able to enjoy one of these next gen pinball machines. But now I have to wait for the release of the hobbit

#71 9 years ago

More trolls have found this new thread I see...

Funny to see JJP even took the effort to put some trolls (temporarily) in the WW... to shoot at 'em at least!

Hopefully we'll get a ban-vote option soon... Very tiring to read all those dickhead comments on many of those threads!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hensbrooker.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-fan-club-members-only?tu=hensbrooker and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.