Topic Stats

• 20 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by mrossman5
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

#1 1 year ago

Haven’t really seen this kind of thread around much and wanted to try something different. Do you think it’s the best pin company around? If so, why? What’s your favorite game?

#2 1 year ago

I personally do not have a favorite! There are too many great machines out in the world. Some you may only have the chance to play once in a life time!

#3 1 year ago
Quoted from heni1977:

I personally do not have a favorite! There are too many great machines out in the world. Some you may only have the chance to play once in a life time!

I do agree with that. What’s your favorite theme on a JJP game?

#4 1 year ago

I would have say POTC since I am on the list for a LE. Almost went for a WOZ but was waiting to see what came out this year. Glad I did!!!!!! This will be the first wide body I have ever had!

#5 1 year ago

I am definely a fan. Been with them since 2011 as a distributor and my brother is the lead designer on Pirate's. As of today, Pirates is my favorite (not only because of my brother). Second favorite for me is hobbit. I know some don't like it, but I think its amazing.

#6 1 year ago

Love JJP. Really love all of there games.

#7 1 year ago

My DI is a great game, but it has had numerous issues from the factory and some quality issues; but it's awesome.
Not a fan of their other titles really but haven't had a ton of time on Hobbit.

#8 1 year ago

What was wrong with it? TheLaw

#9 1 year ago
Quoted from mrossman5:

What was wrong with it? TheLaw

It needed a lot of tweaking which isn't a huge deal at all, but the 2 big issue were blowing a board pretty quickly, and the clear coat issues around the SIM card hole.
Anything I asked them aboot they dealt with quick and shipped me out a new board (although I had to pay for shipping), but the clear coat thing is a little sketchy. The clear crumbles off VERY quickly...never seen anything like it before.

#10 1 year ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

It needed a lot of tweaking which isn't a huge deal at all, but the 2 big issue were blowing a board pretty quickly, and the clear coat issues around the SIM card hole.
Anything I asked them aboot they dealt with quick and shipped me out a new board (although I had to pay for shipping), but the clear coat thing is a little sketchy. The clear crumbles off VERY quickly...never seen anything like it before.

Very interesting. Thanks for sharing.

#11 1 year ago

JJP is a great company. I own a WOZ and pretty much want each of their other games. Unfortunately, a little thing called money tends to get in the way of that. It is nice to see a company make full featured pins with some of the best code around. Their customer service is top notch as well. Count me as a fan!

#12 1 year ago

Fan here! I have been having a great time playing DI.

#13 1 year ago

nokoro I agree. All of there machines are excellent and I would love to have all of them but they are just so expensive. If I had the cash to buy them I sure as hell would.

#14 1 year ago

nokoro My sentiments EXACTLY! I own A RRWOZ, an as a result......I want them all. My next pin will most likely be a DILE. But, $$$$$$$$$$

#15 1 year ago

DILE is truly a masterpiece such a fantastic game. Every shot feels satisfying. It’s funny watching people play it on video it doesn’t look that challenging but it is and that is what makes it so much fun. I know it has been said a lot but the layout is fantastic one of the best I have played. The toys are also great.

#16 1 year ago

JJP is my favorite pinball company in New Jersey.

#17 1 year ago

I do plan to get a second JJP one of these days. Once I have two, I’ll be invested and then can largely fund future purchases by selling one. I had my eyes on DI, but then they showed JJPOTC which just looks amazing. By the time I’m ready to buy, they’ll probably announce the fifth game, and then I’ll really be torn.

3 weeks later
#18 1 year ago

SDTM Episode 51: Pirates of the Caribbean Pinball Machine Review - Deluxe Edition Part 1

With Eric Meunier & Keith Johnson

1 week later
#19 1 year ago

Is it a HIT or a FLOP?!

SDTM Episode 52: JJP Pirates of the Caribbean Deluxe Review Part 2

#20 1 year ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Is it a HIT or a FLOP?!
SDTM Episode 52: JJP Pirates of the Caribbean Deluxe Review Part 2
» YouTube video

Go check part 1 and 2 out! Really great videos.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Pin Monk
$ 9,000.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
7,800 (OBO)
Sale Pending!
Jackson, MI
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 8,500.00
Pinball Machine
PinballSTAR Amusements
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pin Mods
$ 76.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
7,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Dayton, OH
$ 11.95
$ 11,500.00
$ 40.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 165.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 239.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Tilttopper
$ 399.95
7,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Huntington, WV
$ 21.00
Wanted
$ 114.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside