Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,134 posts
  • 310 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by chadderack
  • Topic is favorited by 8 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-156.jpg
    tumblr_my251yovXq1s8q2exo1_400.gif
    tumblr_m9q0n8yLta1rr6dugo1_500.gif
    olivia_wilde3._063syuh.gif
    IMAG1888.jpg
    FO.gif
    th-1-262.jpeg
    Muppetoldguys.jpg
    Z6G0srO.gif
    abandon (1).gif
    Nothing.jpg
    not gay.jpg
    Will-Wonka-Enjoys-The-Terribly-Suspense-In-The-Chocolate-Factory.gif
    WWF.png
    20070803184509!ManBearPig.jpg
    scooby doo and three stooges.png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider trilogybeer.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#203 10 years ago

Over 200 posts about the announcement of nothing , That is epic . " Thank you sir , may I have another"

#212 10 years ago
    Quoted from Jetzxi:

JJP's Midwest campus use to be in Pat's building they have since relocated.

Relocated to Area 51 , JJP's new pin will be a stealth bomber made with reverse engineering of alien technology .

TILTed post. Sign in to be able to view TILTed posts.
    #224 10 years ago
    Quoted from CaptainNeo:

That would almost be worth a 7k game. But not really.

They could make three LEs and each one would have one of the heads of the goat chopped off and thrown in the cabinet , and a special plaque written in the goats blood . 10k by Christmas .

#227 10 years ago
    Quoted from CaptainNeo:

That's the only way I would surpass my 6k limit. I'd go to 7k if a goat designed and put it together for me. That is the ONLY way I think a game should be worth 7k. ONLY way!

Alright ! It seems as though my 3 headed goat has some fans , It's too bad he will be sacrificed to build this "EPIC" game .

#234 10 years ago

The 3 headed goat is now under contract to design a game for Trilogybeer .

#237 10 years ago

HA ! HA ! I just noticed the screwdriver in the goat's mouth ! That is awesome , Here is another thumbs up for your "EPIC" thumbs up battle with Centerflank.

#242 10 years ago
    Quoted from vid1900:

Just in case it happens, don't touch its stinger.

A platypus has a stinger ? If that is true it will be the only bit of useful information to come from this thread . Thanks
    Vid .

#324 10 years ago
    Quoted from ozno:

Star Wars is being filmed in London as we speak.

If it is that Star Wars will be game #3 . Not Epic at all . Game #1 =movie theme , Game #2 =movie theme , If game #3 is star wars that =movie theme . that is not an epic announcement at all , in fact it will be par , the norm , standard anything but epic .

#332 10 years ago
    Quoted from chessiv:

Yeah, good luck talking sense into Gene.

I'll buy you a beer sometime and share stories.

Like when he critisized my friend for only owning 25 pins , or charging 25% more than the prices he has marked for the parts he brings to shows and tells you that they are mismarked . Or that he doesn't know the price of the KISS backglass that he has on display next to other backglasses that are for sale .

#398 10 years ago

1ep·ic adjective \ˈe-pik\
    : telling a story about a hero or about exciting events or adventures

: very great or large and usually difficult or impressive

Full Definition of EPIC

: of, relating to, or having the characteristics of an epic <an epic poem>
    a : extending beyond the usual or ordinary especially in size or scope <his genius was epic — Times Literary Supplement>
    b : heroic
    — ep·i·cal adjective
    — ep·i·cal·ly adverb
    See epic defined for English-language learners »
    See epic defined for kids »
    Examples of EPIC

The football game was an epic battle between two great teams.
    The bridge was an epic achievement.
    The company is engaged in an epic struggle for survival.
    an accomplishment of epic proportions
    Origin of EPIC

Latin epicus, from Greek epikos, from epos word, speech, poem — more at voice
    First Known Use: 1589
    Related to EPIC

Synonyms
    august, baronial, grand, gallant, glorious, grandiose, heroic (also heroical), Homeric, imperial, imposing, magnific, magnificent, majestic, massive, monumental, noble, proud, regal, royal, splendid, stately
    Antonyms
    humble, unheroic, unimposing, unimpressive
    Related Words
    colossal, monstrous, prodigious, stupendous, tremendous; kingly, lordly, princely, queenly; awesome, awful, cosmic (also cosmical), sublime, wondrous; formidable, impressive, prepossessing, redoubtable; apocalyptic (also apocalyptical), inflated, operatic, overblown, pompous; marvelous (or marvellous), superb, terrific, wonderful; extravagant, lavish, luxurious, opulent, palatial, palatine, sumptuous; gorgeous, resplendent, splendiferous; extraordinary, killer, remarkable, sensational, striking; celestial, divine, heavenly
    Near Antonyms
    lowly, modest, unprepossessing; average, common, mediocre, ordinary, run-of-the-mill, second-rate; abject, mean, meretricious, shabby, sordid; insignificant, measly, paltry, petty, puny, trifling, trivial
    more
    Other Literature Terms

apophasis, bathos, bildungsroman, bowdlerize, caesura, coda, doggerel, euphemism, poesy, prosody
    2epic noun
    : a long poem that tells the story of a hero's adventures

: a long book, movie, etc., that usually tells a story about exciting events or adventures
    Full Definition of EPIC

: a long narrative poem in elevated style recounting the deeds of a legendary or historical hero <the Iliad and the Odyssey are epics>
    : a work of art (as a novel or drama) that resembles or suggests an epic
    : a series of events or body of legend or tradition thought to form the proper subject of an epic <the epic of the winning of the West>
    See epic defined for English-language learners »
    Examples of EPIC

Homer's ancient Greek epic “The Odyssey”.
    First Known Use of EPIC

Other Literature Terms

apophasis, bathos, bildungsroman, bowdlerize, caesura, coda, doggerel, euphemism, poesy, prosody
    epic noun (Concise Encyclopedia)
    Long, narrative poem in an elevated style that celebrates heroic achievement and treats themes of historical, national, religious, or legendary significance. Primary (or traditional) epics are shaped from the legends and traditions of a heroic age and are part of oral tradition; secondary (or literary) epics are written down from the beginning, and their poets adapt aspects of traditional epics. The poems of Homer are usually regarded as the first important epics and the main source of epic conventions in western Europe. These conventions include the centrality of a hero, sometimes semidivine; an extensive, perhaps cosmic, setting; heroic battle; extended journeying; and the involvement of supernatural beings.

Learn More About EPIC

Thesaurus: All synonyms and antonyms for "epic"
    Spanish Central Translation: "epic" in Spanish
    Britannica.com: Encyclopedia article about "epic"
    Browse

Next Word in the Dictionary: epicalyx
    Previous Word in the Dictionary: epibranchial (noun)
    All Words Near: epic

#402 10 years ago
    Quoted from pinstor12:

trilogy, are you bored tonight?

Not really just watched a good football game . Just wondering if there is anything that JJP will announce that will be epic.

#550 10 years ago

Game number 2 is the original theme done by Dennis Nordman , and Greg Freres (as JJP website said it would be at one point in time ) . It is already done done and ready ship , and it has a price tag of $5,000. Now that would be an "epic" announcement . Anything short of that and I'll be disappointed .

#553 10 years ago
    Quoted from iceman44:

Unless they put a beer tap in it!

Could you imagine the announcement of a partnership of JJP and Trilogy Brewing co .? Pinball machines with taps mass produced , 10k by christmas .

#625 10 years ago

Epic makes me think of ipecac .

familyguy.jpgfamilyguy.jpg
    #647 10 years ago
    Quoted from mnpinball:

Hobbit is farther along than most people on this board think.

The movie or the pinball machine ?

#1006 10 years ago

OK so there was a shitload of new posts here an I'm having trouble keeping up But It seems that the EPIC news is that Pat Lawler is making the 3rd game for JJP ? How the fuck is this EPIC news , Pat Lawler is a pinball designer , JJP is a pinball manufacturer . This news makes sense and might be good news , but it is very far from EPIC . If it is an original theme I'm interested in who the artist will be ? Also since this news seems to be so fucking EPIC , I also have some EPIC news , I will be fixing cars next week .

#1008 10 years ago
    Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

Dude, chill out, have three beers.

I'm on my third and all caught up here . JJP could have just announced this EPIC news , instead of the way they went an about it . I'm sure for some people this news is awesome , I'm sure many people will be very happy with a new Pat lawler game .

#1037 10 years ago
    Quoted from Jamaster10:

Sir have you been up late again working on new brews and tasteing them?
    Because i think you must of made a shitty batch, as sour as you were with that coment.
    Dont be a JJP hater becasue i took your dollar on WOZ! LOL
    Pincades
    JT

I was tasting beers that other people made , they were all good . I'm not a JJP hater , but I do hate the way this announcement was handled . I wish they would just make an announcement and not announce an upcoming announcement . It would be great to lose a dollar to you on a JJP game designed by Pat Lawlor , But I have a feeling that it will be a long time before this can happen .

#1055 10 years ago
    Quoted from SilverUnicorn:

about the shows let alone IFPA

I did once look up how many people in IFPA and I was shocked . Way more than I thought it would be .

#1109 10 years ago
    Quoted from lowepg:

Yes- she's good in that... till she comes to bed "guns hot" - great scene though!

She also co-stars with another hottie in "This is Forty"... and got to 2nd base with her....

Epic announcement . This thread just got good .

#1111 10 years ago
    Quoted from DanQverymuch:

That is Megan Fox.

Names are not important .

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider trilogybeer.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-epic-announcment?tu=trilogybeer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.