Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,134 posts
  • 310 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by chadderack
  • Topic is favorited by 8 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-156.jpg
    tumblr_my251yovXq1s8q2exo1_400.gif
    tumblr_m9q0n8yLta1rr6dugo1_500.gif
    olivia_wilde3._063syuh.gif
    IMAG1888.jpg
    FO.gif
    th-1-262.jpeg
    Muppetoldguys.jpg
    Z6G0srO.gif
    abandon (1).gif
    Nothing.jpg
    not gay.jpg
    Will-Wonka-Enjoys-The-Terribly-Suspense-In-The-Chocolate-Factory.gif
    WWF.png
    20070803184509!ManBearPig.jpg
    scooby doo and three stooges.png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider epthegeek.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5 10 years ago
    Quoted from JoeJet:

My guess is Pat Lawlor #3 game

I'd second this notion.

#43 10 years ago
    Quoted from Borygard:

This announcement could cause a Whirlwind of interest in earth shaking proportions.

If only it was a third title in the disaster set. That would be fun.

#131 10 years ago
    Quoted from vicjw66:

They did the third disaster pin. It was called Huricane and it was a disaster.

Wrong trilogy, man.

#166 10 years ago

Just my own feeling, but I'd think if Lawlor is coming back he'd want to do it own his own terms. Not have to appease a licensor. Don't have anything to back that up, though.

#219 10 years ago

Consider that all of his stern projects were probably hamstrung by the budget.

#260 10 years ago
    Quoted from master_of_chaos:

Lawlor is doing Timeshock.

What would you need lawlor for in that situation? Game is already designed.

I'd love to see real timeshock, I'm just not sure how that makes sense.

#486 10 years ago
    Quoted from Moose615:

Far stretch here but since these are the forums for wild and highly unlikely speculation here it goes: On Thursday Universal Orlando is doing a webcast to announce more details about the Harry Potter Diagon Alley Expansion so the same day JJP announces HP pinball, and an exclusive partner ship to have only JJP's at the parks and hotels. like everyone says..... It's a done deal! Lol

Doesn't seem that wild and unlikely. I don't know about the exclusivity part - but the timing of the thing makes the HP sound the most possible out of all the rampant speculation in the thread.

#493 10 years ago
    Quoted from Moose615:

I've never done a speculation post, that I recall, so I figured that would be a far fetched guess, I'm a WDW and US fan so I've been following the Diagon Alley progress and when I saw JJP was doing an announcement the same week as the update on the theme park, I went with it. Personally unless the announcement is HP or a PL original design, I'll prob pass, I love my WOZ but it's also going up FS soon depending on announcement and other factors.

Someone pointed out to me this weekend that WOZ and Hobbit are Warner Brothers properties, as is Harry Potter. So Jack's already got the communication lines open to get HP, whereas Stern has been much more active with Disney and will likely get the new Star Wars, whenever it's time for that to happen. So from a 'my best guess' angle, a Pat Lawlor designed Harry Potter seems to make sense.

#686 10 years ago

To be fair, the email said "next week" not "in exactly a week" or "a week from now".

#693 10 years ago

The Universal HP webcast thing was this morning - so apparently whatever Jack intends to UNVEIL doesn't tie to that.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/travel/attractions/wizarding-world-of-harry-potter/os-harry-potter-diagon-alley-universal-20140123,0,4084217.story

#931 10 years ago

Just got the email:

Lakewood, New Jersey - January 24, 2014 - Jersey Jack Pinball, Inc., the industry leading designer and manufacturer of premium, no compromise pinball machines is very proud to announce the collaboration of their next machine with the legendary pinball designer Pat Lawlor. Pat is returning to Pinball to build an EPIC machine with JJP.

Pat Lawlor Joins the Jersey Jack Pinball Team!

Pat is well-regarded by millions of pinball enthusiasts around the world for what he has been able to create over the years like the best selling pinball machine "The Adams Family". Pat will have the help and support of the JJP team along with his long time teammate Ted Estes. It is our intention that Pat will be able to create a game that truly lets him explore the space of new technology available today in the JJP platform.

"The game will be an original idea enabling Pat and his Team to imagine and to create. If you are a true pinball enthusiast you are going to love this pinball machine" said JJP Founder Jack Guarnieri.

Stay Tuned.....!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider epthegeek.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-epic-announcment?tu=epthegeek and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.