Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,134 posts
  • 310 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by chadderack
  • Topic is favorited by 8 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-156.jpg
    tumblr_my251yovXq1s8q2exo1_400.gif
    tumblr_m9q0n8yLta1rr6dugo1_500.gif
    olivia_wilde3._063syuh.gif
    IMAG1888.jpg
    FO.gif
    th-1-262.jpeg
    Muppetoldguys.jpg
    Z6G0srO.gif
    abandon (1).gif
    Nothing.jpg
    not gay.jpg
    Will-Wonka-Enjoys-The-Terribly-Suspense-In-The-Chocolate-Factory.gif
    WWF.png
    20070803184509!ManBearPig.jpg
    scooby doo and three stooges.png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cal50.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#80 10 years ago

PLD is back in action.

#83 10 years ago
    Quoted from RobT:

How is the hiring of Lawlor an "epic" announcement?

Epic for Lawlor if he was looking for work.......

#142 10 years ago

Rather than announce anything just fulfill existing orders......

Doing rather than promising is a better way to roll.

#443 10 years ago

Its a cross between the 3 Stooges and a music based pin.....

Moe.jpgMoe.jpg

#555 10 years ago
    Quoted from xfassa:

I really hope the EPIC announcement isn't another Invisiglass sale.

Free beer holders*

*for the 1st 1000 pre-orders

#602 10 years ago
    Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

I once met a guy in the game industry who was amazing with lip-service. He could have been a politician.
    He swore that he could work any word or phrase into one of his game developer conference speeches, and bet me a steak dinner on it. "Cum dumpster" tripped him up.

"Come dumpster day that machine will still be earning double the competition so buy it now"

#781 10 years ago
    Quoted from Rarehero:

I think there's a difference between "best intentions getting smacked down with reality based circumstances" and "lying".

True but quoting inaccurate and multiple missed delivery dates does not help build credibility.
    I think some people were told a stretch of the truth for delivery dates while games went else ware while people wait and still wait.

#883 10 years ago

In the mean time start pooling money for the epic announcement, no matter how you "earn" it.

not gay.jpgnot gay.jpg

#1071 10 years ago
    Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Can't wait to hear more about the game. I know JJP game #3 is still a ways off but that doesn't matter to me. WOZ is such a beauty and JJP did an amazing job with that game and there's still more to be added code wise to an already deep ruleset. The wait will be well worth it for not only Pats game but The Hobbit as well.

Any talk about a game #3 would be rubbing salt in an open wound for people still waiting for game #1.
    Less talking and more doing would be best.

#1089 10 years ago
    Quoted from wcbrandes:

Gary should hire someone to make sure all games are finished with complete code in a timely fashion, before releasing say a half dozen more machines!

Try an amazing & simple concept and don't buy it if you do not like it.

#1091 10 years ago
    Quoted from PanzerFreak:

No, please read the rest of my comments.
    I can tell how much Jack is committed to his company because of how good WOZ is. The quality of the game, the number of toys, features, improvements on old tech and releasing regular code updates for the game shows just how much JJP is committed to making high quality pinball machines.
    A very small group of people think Jack is out there to screw his customers. Those people haven't either talked to him, owned a WOZ or just refuse to believe someone selling a high end pin can be an honest good person. Jack is a great guy who is passoniate about making pinball machines. I spoke to him at last years Michigan Pinball expo and we had a great chat about WOZ. Before I spoke to him he was standing behind the long lines of people waiting to play WOZ and was just smiling. You could tell he was happy to see everyone enjoying his product and having a great time. That's just cool in my book and I'm proud to be supporting a company whose mindset is quality and fun.

Separate issues and nothing you said has anything to do with the current problems~

The people that are still waiting are asking for some honest answers about delivery and out of order shipping.
    Lots of questions and not a lot of answers coming from JJP not including the multiple game issues people are having.

No one is getting "screwed" and people just want a game they have been waiting a long time for. Its another problem if you wait that long and the game does not work properly.

#1121 10 years ago
    Quoted from Rarehero:

The thought behind that is to me WOZ is the most feature loaded / complex pin ever built

Maybe it is the most complex, its not running 100% just yet.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cal50.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-epic-announcment?tu=cal50 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.