Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,134 posts
  • 310 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by chadderack
  • Topic is favorited by 8 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-156.jpg
    tumblr_my251yovXq1s8q2exo1_400.gif
    tumblr_m9q0n8yLta1rr6dugo1_500.gif
    olivia_wilde3._063syuh.gif
    IMAG1888.jpg
    FO.gif
    th-1-262.jpeg
    Muppetoldguys.jpg
    Z6G0srO.gif
    abandon (1).gif
    Nothing.jpg
    not gay.jpg
    Will-Wonka-Enjoys-The-Terribly-Suspense-In-The-Chocolate-Factory.gif
    WWF.png
    20070803184509!ManBearPig.jpg
    scooby doo and three stooges.png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bmunn1.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#38 10 years ago
    Quoted from PinballSTAR:

: )
    Finally, I won't have to sit on this news anymore... I'm actually surprised this is being announced so soon, but this will show the 'legs' Jersey Jack Pinball will have ! Tee it up, hit it out of the park once again, Jack.
    Save your money folks, this is what you've been asking for (actually 2 things)...
    Raising the bar again and again and once again... See ya all next week for the frenzy over this !
    Joe Newhart
    PinballSTAR Amusemnts
    Jersey Jack Pinball Distributor
    570-357-0042
    [email protected]

Harry potter and Lawlor? This will/would impact my bank account!

#56 10 years ago
    Quoted from jfh:

I'm going to guess that it is the return of Pat Lawlor doing the Muppets, Harry Potter or an unlicensed theme.
    A Pat Lawlor design makes it likely I will want a 3LE. If the Muppets are the theme, I will prepay in full now.

If its muppets, I'm out

#84 10 years ago

+1,000,000

#130 10 years ago
    Quoted from frolic:

This is a serious question.... what is the upside for announcing JJP3 assuming it is a Q3 2015 release and they're not doing something crazy like an Apple announcement and product is available next week?
    People getting hyped up, but what is the benefit?

Realistically TH is a 2015 pin due to the constraints placed by the movie rights owners. Been saying for a while they need another pin between WOZ and TH. just because they announce it 3rd doesn't mean it won't be the second pin in production. New investors may have insisted (pure speculation).

#137 10 years ago
    Quoted from PEN:

This would be the biggest PR disaster to date.

I don't know Rob. From a pure business standpoint I think they have to. The second pin would not be made before the committed WOZ's (in my opinion). Lets say they are done with committed WOZ's in August? They need to build something. They can't book revenue until they ship a game. I am in on Hobbit and would not be bothered if it is Third. Original plan was a June movie release but that got changed. Still need to run a business and make money to pay stockholders and bond/loan holders. It is the smart thing to do.

#147 10 years ago
    Quoted from JimB:

Major deal made between Stern & JJP that will allow JJP to complete software for Stern title WOF.

Oh yeah!

#452 10 years ago
    Quoted from PEN:

Iceman has been honest, like many JJP supporters. $9,000 is to much money for any pinball.

I can't see it selling a ton at that price but who says the price won't drop over time if it does not sell. I bet he would make a good profit at $7000. MSRP $9000 out the door at a discount.

#469 10 years ago
    Quoted from detroit_pinball:

Just for the records, I will happily fork over $9000 for a completed fully working, finished code .... Pinball Circus...
    Time to light a fire under Python to get this ball rolling again.....
    If you make it...... I will buy it
    Scott
    Detroit Pinball

As you know Scott..... I would pay that for Pinball Circus as well. But that is a pretty unique product!

#694 10 years ago
    Quoted from vex:

looks like the same costs that any business incurs upon start up. that means a coffee shop needs to be charging 15$ for a cup of coffee when they open their doors because of all the cost associated with opening the place?

Auto companies had a great thing going for 50 plus years then they decided to increase there profits by building in other countries for cheap labor. They started with small parts then expanded to others. They like to pit supplier against supplier so wanted multiple providers for competition thus driving short to medium term profits. One major problem the key roadblock to increased vehicle competition, the sheer cost to implement a vehicle, was eliminated. Supply base was already created now all they need is design, build and code. This new competitors and reduced profits long term. Better customer product tho...

My long winding road rant point is manufacting is way different than food service. Most small businesses suffer losses initially. Lower if run out of a home versus store front.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bmunn1.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-epic-announcment?tu=bmunn1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.