Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 283 posts
  • 146 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by BuzzMoo
  • Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

089099B4-875E-4DAC-84D0-86B424335750 (resized).jpeg
    5D33214B-3B33-4E62-BAAD-5C6AA5AB6744 (resized).jpeg
    85302369-3566-4F35-8B04-3F36B6797613 (resized).jpeg
    ADAA3E65-49B2-436E-9166-61EF6F44818F (resized).jpeg
    69F5FE0D-1D90-4C56-BD65-DD8FD4AC2EBF (resized).jpeg
    h mansion lp (resized).jpg
    074541f3828b453734e904f32321ea2d (resized).jpg
    download (resized).jpg
    1abfd913-65fe-42a7-bf63-151a67dbc343 (resized).jpg
    052120_bb_plague_feat_REV (resized).jpg
    Sneetches2 (resized).jpg
    EA9B32CD-8DE1-401F-8F09-1BDF596A82E9 (resized).jpeg
    spinaltap2_400x400 (resized).jpg
    26218390265_390c55ebd7_o (resized).png
    7036E269-7ADA-48DF-97B8-12BEAE2AD7DE.jpeg
    CD1E4C6A-1FC8-45AB-B00C-7EFB4DCEF62C (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider elvishasleft.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#40 3 years ago

I can tell you whats its not... Toy Story

#129 3 years ago

Back to the Future would be a no brainer and its surprising it hasnt been re-done (original game is meh)..

Must be some real issue with the license or something else.

I would imagine Harry Potter is the same deal.

Either one of those would print money and seem to be most in demand in these dream theme polls

#138 3 years ago
    Quoted from Honch:

Universal Studios Monsters: An updated/deeper version of Monster Bash with all the classic monsters. I would also include the Phantom of the opera and the invisible man this time around.

This would be badass... MB is the most overrated game ever but the art etc is fantastic.

A good game with that art would be an easy sell.

#187 3 years ago

Porkys? my dads favorite movie.

Its no dumber than most of the other suggestions.

#189 3 years ago
    Quoted from Hazoff:

Yes they are but the suggestions are even worse and explain the bad ones we currently get. Harry Potter? WTF is happening here.
    That's a shame.

Harry Potter is one of the best selling book and movie series of all time.. i dont get it either but they would sell a shitton of those.

#203 3 years ago
    Quoted from Hazoff:

I don't think so. Harry Potter is still a kids film. It will sell but nothing out of the ordinary.

You know there is something called books also?

Tons of adults count those books as their favorite... its far from just kids who are into that stuff ( I am not one of them but its a huge license)

"More than 500 million copies of the Harry Potter books have sold worldwide; more than 180 million copies have sold in the U.S. alone."

#204 3 years ago
    Quoted from Psw757:

Pink Floyd with laser show and a wall bash toy.

Floyd would be great for JJP because (well lights, they know how to do lights)... and now weed is legal in allot of places.

#215 3 years ago
    Quoted from LordHumungus:

well that's both sad and disturbing.
    Still doesn't mean it will sell well in the pinball world, has to be a good theme and a good playing pin. Maybe ur right and Harry Potter theme alone will mean massive sales, then again I don't really care either way as I have zero interest in "boy wizardry"

Im with you man but its the best selling book of all time (well one of them is) so to think there is no market is wrong.

#219 3 years ago
    Quoted from PtownPin:

Are u sure u played Wonka? Its far from slow ....

Ill translate for you...

I played one game on it at a bar or other place where it was flat on its legs and not setup right. terrible game. lol

people saying games suck after playing them once are a hoot.

#221 3 years ago
    Quoted from PtownPin:

well said ! I've owned all the games in the guys collection, and Wonka is just as fast if not faster than all those games....

hell no... its a hard game and by far the best JJP IMO

#223 3 years ago
    Quoted from PtownPin:

By far is a stretch POTC and GNR look pretty nice.... I will say out of all my JJP games its by far the most immersive, but I haven't receive my GNR CE yet.

I mean as far as playability.

All JJP games look great but playwise? not so much.

I dont care about all the bling and lights etc etc

#231 3 years ago
    Quoted from romulusx:

Let’s hope they don’t Zep it up!!

You gotta own the record for most time and effort spent shitting on one game. congrats.

#233 3 years ago
    Quoted from romulusx:

Back the fuck up Elvis,how many of these same fuckers on here said all this and more about Wonka.
    One of these same Stern fans actually said they hoped JJP didn't Wonka GnR!So yeah I'm a fan of JJP and I
    am happy that we won the latest pin war!We had to listen to a lot of shit about Wonka but now people are just starting to realize how good it is.I wish I wasn't bashing anything with Led Zeppelin's name on it but that sumbitch is ugly!!

I know how you feel but it was over weeks ago... I admire your commitment.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider elvishasleft.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-dream-theme?tu=elvishasleft and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.