(Topic ID: 171583)

JJP Dialed In - Standard Edition / Feature Matrix / Twitch Broadcast !

By PinballSTAR

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 196 posts
  • 87 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Hazoff
  • Topic is favorited by 15 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa (resized).jpeg
th (resized).jpg
IMG_3563 (resized).JPG
IMG_2179 (resized).JPG
3a0aebe8758042ac6db3d908eedec06e (resized).jpg
TwitchDialedIn (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider iceman44.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#59 7 years ago

Joes does a fantastic job supporting this hobby and has put up with a lot of things from JJP in the past while expending a lot of $$$ out of his pocket to benefit everybody else.

I doubt its easy dragging pins all over the country to shows, etc., and you gotta love what you do to do it.

I can't wait to be able to give Joe a sale from me with a JJP pin! It's just not gonna be this one i don't think

#60 7 years ago

I know Jack cares and that he listens to his customers.

Maybe this was the plan all along. Like Stern with TWD, put the LE hype out there, pick up the low hanging fruit and then drop the unplanned for "premium" version.

Either way, i hope it succeeds so we can get to the next title with JJP.

However, the turn of events over the last few months with Stern and JJP is an effort to push these prices beyond sustainability, and its WAY beyond.

The result is to condition us to say "oh wow", what a bargain an $8k stripped down JJP would be now. At least its another option for people it would have to be in the low $7k range to hit the masses, or below $7k

If people keep pumping out $8k for every pinball release then color me shocked and congrats to Stern and JJP.

Looking forward to seeing what Saturday brings.

#65 7 years ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

27" LCD, custom animations, mechanical toys like no other, technology gimmicks with the camera selfies and cell phone interaction, rules you know you'll get, quality construction, headphone jack, etc.

Check, check on all that in Alien/Heighway sans the camera selfies.

I know I'll love playing DI because I'm a huge Lawlor fan.

Put me down for the CE Toy Story if Jack will put a number on them, as in low number I'll send you a $250 for that one now?

#80 7 years ago

Put me down for a CLE Willy Wonka!

No brainer

#85 7 years ago
Quoted from Euchrid:

Oh, and I don't just want to see a standard announcement. Here's what I want to hear:
"JJP will be selling LEs for $8000 til 12/31/16 for any first time customers and $7500 for all of those people who have preordered a game from us before. Thank you for your loyalty and the patience you've shown through our growing pains."

Times 100,000 ^^^^^^^^^^^^

Where is the "loyalty program"

Absolutely a total F job on people that supported JJP with Woz and TH to turn around and say "thanks a lot guys, now bend over"

#125 7 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

The usd will tank after the election

I don't think so. The economy will sink into recession in conjunction with a fed rate hike. Not the usd

And if by some miracle the liberals win and gain control of Potus and the Senate and the House (which won't happen), its watch out below.

#128 7 years ago

Keep laughing. What's 2 + 2?

Tick tock

#156 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinballomatic:

As for orders, I can't speak for Joe from PinballStar or the other folks as they will speak for themselves but as it pertains to JJP itself there are hundreds of deposits at least so far one week in.

$250 hardly qualifies as a solid commitment, just saying.

By the time this actually comes out Aerosmith and Star Wars will be announced and BM66 premiums will be shipping full force.

It should do ok but Quantum City is going to need some awesome reviews once it gets into homes to really drive sales. People can say what they want but a handful of games played at expo means very little. 200-300 games at least to get a good feel, plus the code is "20% done" per Keith.

#176 7 years ago

Just watched a good chunk of the video. I mean it looks cool and typical Lawlor creativity.

But after watching it, i don't see myself being able to get into that theme.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
6,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Omaha, NE
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 22.50
5,640 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Worcester, MA
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

Flipper Parts
FlipMods

$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 8.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

Cabinet - Other
Inclusive GameWerks

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 3.75
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 100.00
Boards
Led Pinball

7,275 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Olanta, PA

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider iceman44.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-dialed-in-new-announcements-coming-twitch-broadcast-saturday?tu=iceman44 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.