(Topic ID: 171583)

JJP Dialed In - Standard Edition / Feature Matrix / Twitch Broadcast !

By PinballSTAR

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 196 posts
  • 87 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Hazoff
  • Topic is favorited by 15 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa (resized).jpeg
th (resized).jpg
IMG_3563 (resized).JPG
IMG_2179 (resized).JPG
3a0aebe8758042ac6db3d908eedec06e (resized).jpg
TwitchDialedIn (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hardware.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#69 7 years ago
Quoted from solarvalue:

Man I hope that they don't water this pin down because of the complaints from a bunch of people on Pinside who haven't played it.

If it's been selling better than the other JJP's they won't do that, period.

If anything a standard model at a lower price with less features. If you like the LE pin that much they will sell you one for $9K I'm sure.

#74 7 years ago
Quoted from DeeGor:

It still pisses me off that Apple removed the headphone jack, but that's another discussion.
They could integrate bluetooth audio as they already have bluetooth connectivity to the phone for the app.

At least they are including the adapter. And the adapter would just stay connected to my earpods so for me it's not an issue like I originally thought.

#77 7 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

I have to disagree with this ,not puting a headphone jack in was a big F-U to apple Iphone customers . I drive a 2012 car ,so not that old , without a headphone jack I could not listen music from my phone in my car .

I can't imagine that sounding good. Noise and distortion as you turn it up. If it's your only option I can't blame you, but the majority of users out there are using Bluetooth or line level output.

#96 7 years ago
Quoted from DeeGor:

Unfortunately, it's yet another adapter that you have to carry around with you, and you will not be able to charge and listed to music at the same time. Not the end of the world, just annoying. Don't fix what isn't broken.

There are adapters to charge and play at the same time, but I do agree with you that it's a pain in the neck. With technology these days we shouldn't have to have adapters yet. I think they did it to try and push their new Bluetooth EarPods.

Quoted from trilogybeer:

It sounds alright , the cars sound system is not great so it's not like the connection would make much difference . There is plenty of cars out there that this is the only option for connecting a phone to the radio . Why remove something that many people still have a need/use for ? Were there problems with headphone jacks on Iphones? I have an Ipod and never had one issue with the headphone jack on that . Really just currious about the thought process behind removing it .

My car is an 11 and it has usb, rca jacks and Bluetooth. I guess I got used to it thinking its normal these days. In reality it's an audio package that costed extra. It had nothing to do with my purchase decision, but I paid for it I'm sure. I don't know what the standard options would have been. My ex had a Bluetooth setup on her Prius that seemed to be aftermarket, but it was installed at the factory or dealership. It was an absolute joke. If i remember correctly the audio came out of one speaker, the same speaker used for voice during phone calls. Music just sounded horrible.

Apple's reason is the 3.5mm jack is 85 years old and is ancient compared to the other technology on board. That jack only has one use and they are fighting for real estate when designing these phones. They couldn't justify the space it required. They also believe that wireless is the future for headphones.

Back on topic, I watched one minute of the Buffalo stream. The sound effects in that machine annoy me. Hopefully they change quite a few of them.

#169 7 years ago
Quoted from PorkChopExpress:

Take this crap to facebook. Pinside aint got time for that.

Oh la la, sweet brown!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

Flipper Parts
FlipMods

$ 3.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pittsburgh, PA
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Sacramento, CA
7,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Salinas, CA
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 3.75
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Lighting - Led
Lermods

Electronics
Skillshot Combo

$ 100.00
Boards
Led Pinball

5,640 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Worcester, MA
$ 22.50
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hardware.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-dialed-in-new-announcements-coming-twitch-broadcast-saturday?tu=hardware and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.