(Topic ID: 171583)

JJP Dialed In - Standard Edition / Feature Matrix / Twitch Broadcast !

By PinballSTAR

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 196 posts
  • 87 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Hazoff
  • Topic is favorited by 15 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa (resized).jpeg
th (resized).jpg
IMG_3563 (resized).JPG
IMG_2179 (resized).JPG
3a0aebe8758042ac6db3d908eedec06e (resized).jpg
TwitchDialedIn (resized).png
There are 196 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 4.
#102 7 years ago

That's a typo, they're actually including a free Radical! with every purchase.

#103 7 years ago

No lighted ramps on the standard.

#104 7 years ago

Why would anyone get the standard? For $1000 more you get a lot more. The standard should be less than 8000$.

#105 7 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

No lighted ramps on the standard.

That sucks. IMHO, I'd rather have no shaker and have the fancy ramp -- if I was a buyer at least.

#106 7 years ago

JJP's super high gloss thick decals. Can get them on hobbit.

#107 7 years ago
Quoted from SilverBallz:

Why would anyone get the standard? For $1000 more you get a lot more. The standard should be less than 8000$.

The LE seems to be the better compromise by far. The collector edition is way overpriced compared to LE. Where are 3500$ stuff? And the SE is not enough cheaper.

#108 7 years ago

Ce in australia $18,000

#109 7 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

That sucks. IMHO, I'd rather have no shaker and have the fancy ramp -- if I was a buyer at least.

100% Agree. Would much rather have the ramp over shaker. Also would much rather have invisiglass over shaker. I guess if I buy it would be the LE. If they could make it so that those are the shipped prices, that would be much more comfortable.

#110 7 years ago
Quoted from Georgeh:

Ce in australia $18,000

Damn! Time for a new hobby. Do they still hunt for gold in the Outback?

#111 7 years ago

CE is $19050 MSRP in Canada if you do a direct conversion. Plus the CDN dollar is suppose to tank some more. Pinball will soon become an American Only Hobby. $8000 for a standard edition still too much.

#112 7 years ago
Quoted from Georgeh:

Ce in australia $18,000

I drive a very nice mercedes c class 2009 for that number.
An entire solid car!?
Makes you scratch your head right?
We might be insane guys...let's keep a low profile or they put us in the asylum.

#113 7 years ago
Quoted from pinballrockstar:

An entire solid car!?
We might be insane guys...let's keep a low profile or they put us in the asylum.

LOL, plus last time I heard they didn't have to contend with the UAW building these things.

#114 7 years ago
Quoted from SilverBallz:

If I were interested I would go with the LE myself (especially since I would have to buy Invisiglass/PDI anyway), but if people want to pay $1k less, I think JJP did it about right. Invisiglass -$300, Powder Coating -$400, lit ramp etc. -$300 = $1000.00.

They weren't going to make it so that the standard was the obvious way to go as that would have cut into the profits of the LE.

Still overpriced either way.

#115 7 years ago

Don't forget the shaker

#116 7 years ago

plus no etched lit city on the standard

#117 7 years ago
Quoted from FalconPunch:

Don't forget the shaker

They left that in so all models include it.

#118 7 years ago

Is it just me but I don't give a crap who signs a game. Does it really necessitate a higher price?

#119 7 years ago

Get rid of shaker and add lighted ramps. People can add a shaker later.

Dump headphone jack in front on the standard.

My opinion. I'll have one some day!

#120 7 years ago
Quoted from FalconPunch:

Don't forget the shaker

We didn't. It's included in all models.

#122 7 years ago
Quoted from flashinstinct:

CE is $19050 MSRP in Canada if you do a direct conversion. Plus the CDN dollar is suppose to tank some more. Pinball will soon become an American Only Hobby. $8000 for a standard edition still too much.

Simple, move to the us and make your new us wage go twice as far as the Canadian dollar

#123 7 years ago

The usd will tank after the election

#124 7 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

Simple, move to the us and make your new us wage go twice as far as the Canadian dollar

You're kidding me right? We pay 13% tax, plus 33% income tax, some of the biggest hydro rates in North America and don't get me started on all or inflated prices. Besides I wouldn't move to the Us, you guys have your hands full with your election fiasco right now lol

#125 7 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

I don't think so. The economy will sink into recession in conjunction with a fed rate hike. Not the usd

And if by some miracle the liberals win and gain control of Potus and the Senate and the House (which won't happen), its watch out below.

#126 7 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I don't think so. The economy will sink into recession in conjunction with a fed rate hike. Not the usd
And if by some miracle the liberals win and gain control of Potus and the Senate and the House (which won't happen), its watch out below.

lmao

#127 7 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

It's already tanked vs the yen.

#128 7 years ago

Keep laughing. What's 2 + 2?

Tick tock

#129 7 years ago

Pinball will soon become an American Only Hobby.

No, it just means non-US people won't buy from greedy US companies. There are choices nowadays. TBH I'm getting less interested in pinball anyway, which is just accelerated by the price-gouging fat cats, so don't care too much.

#130 7 years ago
Quoted from pinballrockstar:

An entire solid car!?

Pinball prices are a joke now, increasing 38% in 1 year, so not worth considering IMO. I'm out.

Wow, JJP and Stern's investors are greedy bastards, whom I suspect drive better than a C Class...

Enjoy Dialed In. I'm outta here. If I'm expected to pay car prices, I'll join a car forum.

#131 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

Is it just me but I don't give a crap who signs a game. Does it really necessitate a higher price?

Not just you. Signatures I have seen in games always looked crap.

#132 7 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Keep laughing. What's 2 + 2?
Tick tock

I've been told it's five, but I don't trust orange men in wigs.

#133 7 years ago
Quoted from woz:

Not just you. Signatures I have seen in games always looked crap.

Gomez' signature is pretty sweet. Quite a work of art.

The rest of them, it looks like a 4 year old scribbled on the playfield.

rd

IMG_3563 (resized).JPGIMG_3563 (resized).JPG

#134 7 years ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

It's already tanked vs the yen.

Uh, no. TANKED is 78 yen to the dollar. I've been to Japan when THAT happened and it was TERRIBLE.

This is just a pullback from recent highs in the 115-120 range, but 102-104 yen to the dollar is respectable.

#135 7 years ago

Keep the topic entirely off politics please gang.

#136 7 years ago

I just want to say, thanks for the broadcast! I really enjoyed watching the gameplay along with getting more in debth with the game and theme. It looks great, can't wait to play it!

#137 7 years ago

And as some have said the lightshow is important and $8k is big money to have an inferior machine. I do believe that next spring JJP will finally get the message that the pricing on all models is too high. They may struggle to sell 1000+ games by the end of next year. Deposits can disappear very quickly.

#138 7 years ago

th (resized).jpgth (resized).jpg

#139 7 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Keep the topic entirely off politics please gang.

But it is interesting for foreign people. Buying a pin with 1€= 1.15$ is not the same with 1€=0.95$

The new us président will be interesting to know for many reasons and in particular this one.

#140 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinballs:

Pinball prices are a joke now, increasing 38% in 1 year, so not worth considering IMO. I'm out.
Wow, JJP and Stern's investors are greedy bastards, whom I suspect drive better than a C Class...
Enjoy Dialed In. I'm outta here. If I'm expected to pay car prices, I'll join a car forum.

For us Aussies it's definitely getting that way need to move to USA

#141 7 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Gomez' signature is pretty sweet. Quite a work of art.

He seems to improve it over time, too. I appreciate that he takes the simple act of signing his name so seriously for fans.

#142 7 years ago
Quoted from colonel_caverne:

But it is interesting for foreign people. Buying a pin with 1€= 1.15$ is not the same with 1€=0.95$
The new us président will be interesting to know for many reasons and in particular this one.

Understood, but if you want a political recap on us politics there are places on the net that has those other than here. Please stay off politics on Pinside.

#143 7 years ago

I'm 1000% convinced they'll have a Quantum City edition with new side cabinet art and all the LE features maybe more features in a year, so don't necessarily think LE means it's going to be the only LE.

#144 7 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I'm 1000% convinced they'll have a Quantum City edition with new side cabinet art and all the LE features maybe more features in a year, so don't necessarily think LE means it's going to be the only LE.

They are going to rename the game so I highly doubt there will be a "quantum city" edition as that's likely what they will rename the game to.

#145 7 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I really thought they were going to announce a name change to Quantum City given the overwhelming backlash against the Dialed In name. I guess Jack really doesn't listen.

#146 7 years ago
Quoted from Drenden:

They are going to rename the game so I highly doubt there will be a "quantum city" edition as that's likely what they will rename the game to.

Quantum city is as bad of a name as dialed in.
sales are through the roof so why change anything.

#147 7 years ago
Quoted from Drenden:

They are going to rename the game

I hope you are right

#148 7 years ago
Quoted from SuperPinball:

I hope you are right

No need for hope. Jack said yesterday that the name will be changed.

#149 7 years ago

Jack himself said they would rename it yesterday. Edit: echo!

#150 7 years ago
Quoted from SilverBallz:

Quantum city is as bad of a name as dialed in.
sales are through the roof so why change anything.

Because the people who bought love the game for the game. That won't change with the name but others want a new name so that means more sales. Common sense.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
6,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Omaha, NE
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 22.50
5,640 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Worcester, MA
$ 3.75
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Hilton Head Island, SC
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 100.00
Boards
Led Pinball

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios

7,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Martinez, GA
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 196 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-dialed-in-new-announcements-coming-twitch-broadcast-saturday/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.