AE6455CD-9810-49BB-819A-44E08270AC98 (resized).jpeg
4C9DC76A-00B4-42C1-8101-B3729F0CB728 (resized).png
20170831_000922 (resized).jpg
20170830_211506 (resized).jpg
CE (resized).PNG
members-only-jackets (resized).jpg
3CE0475C-36AB-4964-9EBC-185AFE057FC5 (resized).jpeg
9E380882-3FD8-42B2-BEF3-910F83566017 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider RichieWrench.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 7 years ago

I thought that I would start a topic that focuses on the Collectors Edition for "Dialed In". While I am in for this game for $12,500, I was very firm on my initial remarks on what we would get regards to the extra $3,500.00. Again this is my opinion and I hope some of the JJP team look at this and take all comments and hopefully we will get value for the extra cost. I would pay this amount for the game, But I need to see what makes it worth it -- What is it going to say that is like WOW - -This was worth the cost. When I was lucky enough to be the high bidder on the AMH #150 -- To me it was for a good cause and was worth the money.

To me -- I do not care about a Signed Plaque or a Signed Manual or a Shirt or anything along that line -- It must be in the game / artwork / Extra Toys / Cabinet Artwork / Code or something unique -- That is what makes it worth a collectors Edition. These days of LE's at 1,000 and 2,500 or 6,999 are NOT Limited Editions. I was not a big fan of Batman 66 Super LE but at least there was only 30 of those. I saw a post were there was some mention of Rad Decals and Mirror Glass and the 3D etched artwork. I think for $9000.00 the LE's should come automatic with the Mirrored Glass and Rad Decals / Shaker Motor, etc.

It has to be like WOW -- This is worth $12,500 -- Otherwise better off staying with the $9,000 LE version or in my case -- If it does not come thru - I will Pass and wait for the next BIG THING. That is one thing that I can say about the PINBALL world. There are some very exciting games that will be coming down the pipeline in the next few years.

I am curious -- What does the PINSIDE Community think that for the $3,500.00 would make the game worth the cost?

#2 7 years ago

Who is in for a Dialed In CE?

#7 7 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Nothing. And I'm not sure why you're so in on it when you don't know the answer to this question.

True -- Got me thinking about that very same thing

#24 7 years ago
Quoted from Mike_J:

"I don't think they will sell very many of this version."
- Captain Obvious (2016)

Could be a reason for someone to have that would be rare...but knowing my luck....they would make a special red version.

#25 7 years ago
Quoted from SilverBallz:

You get a signed comic book! Isn't jacks signature worth $3500?

I like Jack....but @#$% No!!!

NO CARES ABOUT THE SIGNED STUFF.......

#27 7 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

It's not even limited!
You only get to find out ( maybe ) how many people have bought one after 31st Dec.
I see nothing that would make me want one over the LE, even if my lotto numbers come up this week...

I wonder how many are signed up for one. LAST I HEARD IT WAS THREE .....sure it has gone up a few more...just kind of curious about that.

#35 7 years ago
Quoted from QuantumCarl:

I'd email Jack at [email protected]. He gets back to me quickly on questions regarding Dialed In.

Please let me know what is going to be in the CE version...It suppose tk be the best of the best...but it got to be more than a signed book. I am really hoping that the CE's are going to stand out among the rest

#41 7 years ago
Quoted from mrbillishere:

Whatever differentiates the CE has got to be something that can't be sourced later and added on to an LE to make it comparable.
I sprung for my Tron LE because of the additional in-game features - those features not being merely cosmetic in nature, but truly differentiating gameplay. Chrome armor aside, it wasn't about the bling at all. OK, OK, IDK if the moving recognizer is cosmetic of not... but you get the point I'm trying to make here. That's how it must be in this case too, to get my attention.

YES.....I TOTALLY AGREE!!! I have a Tron LE and have it all bling out...but your right the game itself is different from the others.

PLEASE Jack....Make the CE's the ones that will set the standard for others....I agree that there is a market for us collectors out there....but the game has to unique and it has to be limited and I am pretty sure that at 12,500.00 with a deadline of end of this year to get on the list and make thw deposit ....there is not going to be alot of CE's out there. That in itself will help with the value in my opinion. But please dont insult us on signed books or a signed comic....I really want this to be Bad Ass so that i can put it with my other JJP games.

COME ON JJP......LETS MAKE THIS HAPPEN.....BRING IT HOME.....LOL

#48 7 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

Begging to make a 12,500 game good??? The plumbing biz must be very good to you.

I am sorry -- I am not trying Beg - But I know it came across that way - Yes it is been good -- But I will say that I will not get this game if the CE's does not justify the cost -- I am finding it hard to see how these games are getting to be so HIGH in cost -- I know there is cost for employees / Buildings / Equipment / Materials / Talent and so on and so on ...I am just saying that for $12,500 - THERE MUST BE SOMETHING THAT IS LIKE -- WOW!!! -- But maybe I am just wishing

#49 7 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

There is nothing collectible about this ce, a few cosmetic upgrades...who cares.
The ce will not be a desired edition in years to come and there's no way it can hold its value.
It's purely for suckers who don't even know why they want it, no offense.

I agree -- It got to be something more than just a Mirror backglass and RadCals - and again not to pound it into the ground -- NO ONE CARES about the signed stuff -- Again it is my opinion. Yes - I do well and I love Pinball and I have been lucky enough to win TWO charity auctions and my company does it for a good cause -- but there is a limit. I will see what Jack does -- But if it is what is on the table today as far as the features for the CE -- Then I would have to say that I am out of a CE version - I will wait for the next BIG THING -- and trust me there is always the next BIG THING around the corner - at least for now. They keep this up on pricing -- I would start to wonder when the bubble is going to break.

#50 7 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

There is nothing collectible about this ce, a few cosmetic upgrades...who cares.
The ce will not be a desired edition in years to come and there's no way it can hold its value.
It's purely for suckers who don't even know why they want it, no offense.

None taken -- I agree -- In regards to cost and what it has to offer -- I would agree that this is most crazy price for the value -- But from what I have been told that there will be an update for the CE -- So time will tell and it will be interesting to see if the price does stay the same and if it does.....What is in package for the upgrade -- I dont want to hear that TRUST ME it will be worth the cost and we have to wait to after the 31st of December to see what it is -- I trust that Jack will tells us and for those that want to stay in for that cost -- More power to them -- but some will either drop or use their deposit for the next game are apply it towards another game - at least that is what I would do if I did not like what JJP has to say about the CE's.

#61 7 years ago
Quoted from merccat:

Not saying it's not worth it or not... thats up to individuals, I haven't decided yet myself. Having not seen or played it I personally can't yet.
The thing is that people have been accustomed to NIB prices ranging from 5k - 8k (not JJP of course) and they look at JJP where the scale slides to 8k - 13k... that additional 3k - 5k causes some shock even for those who feel JJP games are worth a premium over others. At this price point you have to consider if theres enough there to justify pulling that extra 3k out of the pocketbook.
Its just fiscally responsible when were talking that much of a difference from what was things cost just a year or two ago.
Its not to be negative... its just my personal reality. DI has gone in my mind from an impulse buy to a maybe if I really like it (probably will) and nothing else takes my pinfund cash in the meantime. I'm not upset about it but I worry for DI sales if there are a lot of other people who feel the same.... but again that sounds like its all good according to some folks so I guess I won't worry.

I agree -- I am just on the fence about the extra cost and Jack needs to get this announcement out soon and if not - I think I am going to have to pass -- This is what I have said from the start -- If it is just what was said in regards to Rad Cals / Mirrored Glass / Some Signatures, Which I could get on my own, and a Toy or Two -- Then - I PASS -- That is going to be almost half for another game like the Attack from Mars when that comes out ---

LETS SEE WHAT HAPPENS......

#65 7 years ago
Quoted from QuantumCarl:

Aren't both the LE and CE deposits refundable up until the time your game hits the line? So there really is no risk here.
I love Dialed In (can you tell?) Definitely getting one. Which one I don't know. I'll say this. Having played everything that was new at Expo...I'm shocked people keep saying they don't see the value when Dialed In looked much nicer than Batman (which is $$$) and it looked 2x as good as Alien which when you add up the price on that, an LE is close to 9K. 5K NIB is a memory folks.
Yes it's at the point where you ABSOLUTELY have to love EVERYTHING about a pin to pay these prices. I love EVERYTHING about this pin.

I see the 9,000.00 absolute -- But I am just holding out for what they do for the 3,500 extra - But most are right out there -- Either you like it or not - and it you got the extra COIN to go for the CE -- Got for it. I am just waiting to see what is in the final deal for the CE and if they say that there will be a surprise and those in for the CE have to wait for more information into next year. I am going to pass. Some I am really pulling for JJP to make the announcement this coming week or so.

#66 7 years ago

LOL -- What is up with the Plant??

#68 7 years ago
Quoted from merccat:

I thought it was an awesome commentary!
Gotta talk to your plants too... they say it helps them grow and thrive.... all my houseplants are plastic now adays tho lol.

I like it -- Nice Plant -- Now lets get back to Dial In CE -- Come on JACK -- What is the final product going to includes --

Why can not the code / Game play be different that the others -- It would add another dimension to the game and value - Something unique - other than a different color or a singed book / or a hard shell artwork -

#77 7 years ago
Quoted from merccat:

Yeah, and I for one totally appriciate that. The game needs to remain the same regardless of model.
Another idea for the CE I was thinking of was a special cabinet or backbox design... like not just a new art package but a totally unique shape, feature or lighting? It wouldn't necessarily need to cost a lot to do but could be a big wow factor.

GOOD COMMENT...I LIKE THAT ONE

#79 7 years ago

Has anyone heard anything more on the the CE Versions?

#82 7 years ago
Quoted from SilverBallz:

I think you should just go for it. You might be the only one who gets one.
10k by Christmas!

LOL -- Well I think it really might only be between 10 to 20 -- But curious what it will include -- It will make a difference on what I do. I think they (Stern and JJP) are starting a fine line and for me this is just important if they are going to care about the CE version and put the effort into it and I really want to see the results before I commit. I really understand that cost are more with Materials, Buildings, Taxes, Talent, Etc - I think that this could be a great game - Just should not have been introduced until it was done and complete or IMO more complete. ALOT of people are getting upset that games are not complete or that they will get us the latest code and dont deliver until years later or not at all and some of us are still waiting for code updates.

#96 7 years ago

With 2 weeks left to go till Thanksgiving and approx. about 1.5 months away from the deadline date for the CE's -- Who is in for a CE version??

#100 7 years ago
Quoted from dannunz:

Now that would be truly limited lol.

LOL -- That would be sweet -- I Love JJP games -- He really has done an amazing job - I think this game will be great -- Will it the best -- NO ..But is that not what it is all about - Technology changes - and the games are getting better and better -- There really is more into these games these days and it really is amazing. JJP rocks and I am just waiting for the results that will be in the CE...Sure it is going to be nice -- I hope.

#105 7 years ago

Bump....Has anyone heard more info on the CE Version...I have sent out inquiry to Jack at JJP...hope to hear back from him soon.

#113 7 years ago
Quoted from Rush1169:

richiewrench and others: I know it'd be just some wild guesses, but what do you think you'll be looking for to be included in the game that would at least appear to have $4,500 worth of added value over the standard model? Sure, invisiglass, upgraded decals, shaker, and whatever else is obvious, but there is still about $4,000 worth of stuff missing. What could they possibly add to the game to take it from even $9,000 to $12,500? I can't think of too much - maybe better sound or it come with a iPod touch/tablet. Maybe it will have modes that are special? I dunno. What's your guess?

I dont know -- That is why I am curious on what they are going to do -- I am on the fence --- YES -- But I am not saying that it has to be 4500 in material more -- The part of being somewhat limited is going to add some value -- But we all know people out there that can do powder coating and add toy and mods to make the game more interesting. So what would I guess...Well maybe some of these and I do think that some of this should be in the LE model because the game is still 9,000 for that price you should get alot as well.

-- Special Mirror Backglass, Maybe singed and numbered
-- Shaker Motor or
-- PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT ALL PARTS ARE POWDERCOATED -- Including the leg bolts, Shooter Housing, hinge bolt, etc -- I just get PIST that you have most of the trim powder coated a special color and then see a freakin black or chrome shooter housing-- Just my opinion
--Lazer cut side rails with some maybe LED lighting effects incorporated into the game.
--RadCals for sure make the artwork something unique and special
--Mirror side blades or do something with unique with the companies that make these and do something that will only be for the CE's -- I just think looking at the side panels being black is just not finish -- On All my games, I add at least the mirror blades and I just got my first Creepy PowerBlades for Metallic LE
-- Show the extra details in the playfield with color rubbers, Extra Toys, Mods, Color Plastic Protectors, LeD light effects, Make the nuts like color or finished cap - Powder Coated rails or color rails -- or do those fade or flake over time.
--Special Topper only made available for the CE's -- You can have other topper made but for the CE -- Make a special one that is unique for those that were make the investment of the 3500.00
-- I get the the signed books and all -- But not worth anything in regards to the CE Owners -- We can always get Jack to sign our stuff -- He is not going to say NO. I get it -- It is signed...But a signed comic book...Come one -- They are running out of ideas, if they think that this is perk.
--I know some unique program or different Code for the CE would be nice like Tron LE was done -- But I dont think that will even be a thought.

I know that I am stretching -- But for 2500 LE's that will be built -- That is just not a Limited Edition Run -- I know the CE's will be far more limited but for me it got to be something that I like for the extra cost -- I know everyone has their own opinions and maybe some just knowing that there are not going to be that many CE's made is going to be worth the 3500.00 extra for that reason alone. But I am on the fence, I love JJP games and I am just waiting to see what they come up with for the 3500 and see if they really do put some true thoughts into this CE model for Dialed In. If they do - Then I am in. If not -- Then wait for a LE down the road for a lesser cost and save the extra for a #4 JJP game.

I hear that we should know in the next week or two -- I hope so, 12/31/16 is not that far away.

#130 7 years ago
Quoted from FlippyD:

Based on Jack's recent comments from Florida the CE will include "experiential items" which would be things like a phone call with Pat Lawlor or a trip to the JJP factory. No specific experiences were announced though.
I don't think they're going to be cramming $3500 worth of additional bling into the machine.

Your Joking === Right? Come one -- Cant be serious? Tell me that I am being punked.....

#132 7 years ago

Lets see what happens....I will be shocked if it is that in what has been mentioned here lately. I would have to say that I would be out and with them doing 2500 LE there will be no rush to get in one of those and we are all better off waiting for a slightly used one for about 8000.00 or less......I will wait and see what happens....i hope they deliver. But I am starting to agree with some on comments here on this post.

#139 7 years ago

BUMP
COME ON JJP -- REALLY MAKE THIS ONE HAPPEN ... I AM READY. What is it going to include?

#152 7 years ago

I do agree on one thing -- I don't understand the deadline for the CE's -- I say that they should only make 25, or 30 or even 50 or these and that is it, Pick a number and stay with it -- No matter what -- that way we all know how many were made and they are numbered. I know that I requested #12 (which is my lucky number) -- You know it is going to be limited for that price -- I am just sayin, I would like to know at the end on how many were made. I have been asked for my opinion and I gave it to JJP respectfully.

I am still hopeful for a good outcome on this CE Version -- I know it can all be put into the game, I mod up my games all the time and spend thousands extra on each game sometimes -- I know it is a matter of taste and the the low numbers of these being made -- that will also say something for this edition -- Just want to see what they come up with -- I am really curious on this one.

1 week later
#154 7 years ago

Well....its December 1st....Will we ever know and to probably most....no one cares. But, for me I do care...this is really going to be interesting. I have read alot on this game and I know its gojng to be fun either way....This will just determine on what they for the extra...I say that if it is just a sign shirt or jacket or comic book or a lunch deal with Pat or whoever....I will be out for good. Make it in the game....It can be done...listen to those around and make it all about the game and the details...Make it Unique.

or more I think about it....

JUST MAKE ONE GAME VERSION AND SELL IT FOR THE PRICE AND WILL SELL SAY 8000...AND LET THOSE ADD ON FOR THE EXTRAS IF THEY WISH FOR EXTRA STUFF TO BE DONE.

Crazy...Will we ever know before 12/31????

#155 7 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

I'm fairly certain I have not seen a thread of someone trying to convince themselves of their decision being a good one and looking for someone else to root them on. I have said it blatantly I think you're crazy and it's a waste of money for suckers but here's to hoping I'm wrong and if you feel good about your decision at the end of the day, more power to ya. I refuse to continue to enable these manufacturers from sucking more an more money out of these already expensive games and not giving even remotely close enough extra to ever justify it. I'm excited to get a Dialed In but less than thrilled with the recent BS of manufacturers and these super LE or CE, blah blah editions. Getting stale.
Not to mention now on both previous titles JJP has released ANOTHER limited edition(Ruby Red and Black Arrow) after the original ones to further throw dirt at the limited aspect of any of these games that were already hardly limited to begin with. Just crappy practice in my opinion and I don't trust anything "limited" from JJP as they've now shown again they don't care even after they got roasted the first time over it, they did it again, no reason in the world to think it won't happen on Dialed In as well.

Well...Not trying to do that to myself. I just think that with games going up higher and higher...this is getting out of hand...I truly believe they are going to loose customers because of this....people are going to wait and get them for a much lower price. I SEE A LIMITED DIALED IN SELLING FOR 7500 TO 7800 WITHIN A YEAR AFTER IT IS RELEASED IN THE SECONDARY MARKET

So maybe that is my resolve to this question.......

#159 7 years ago

Now we got 29 Days ...Still No Answers ... ...

#203 7 years ago

I wonder what the customized software is going to be about -- Anyone have any ideas or insights on that feature for the CE version.

Will the Toppers for the CE's only be made available to the CE's? I wonder if there will be any images or pics prior to the deadline -- You think that might do that to have those interested to lock in prior to the due date - This is kind of interesting -- Kind of curious what they are talking about on the Expo -- Is it just a pass to got to the expo - Just saying -- Kind of curious.

Customized Software does have me curious as does the Topper and some of the other features -- I guess stay tuned for more info to come from the JJP team.

#210 7 years ago
Quoted from BillySastard:

Yeah I really don't get it. Your collection shows that you own at least $100,000 in pins, if it's accurate. But you're wondering if you should spend a couple grand more for the CE? If I had that kind of money to throw into pins, I wouldn't even blink at a couple grand.

Ita not about the money. I paid over 16000 for the #150 AMH and it was for a good cause. Will i get get that for that game...Probably not and i dont care...it was a good cause.....on this its about what they are including in the game and yes I have over 100,000 in games and just spend over 11,000 in mods and going to spend more because there are some great companies out there that are make some really cool stuff for these games and by Sping I will have an Open House at my office where ALL of these games will be able to be played and I am going to do a special Open Event to all Pinsiders that want to come and enjoy these games...food and just hang out and have some fun. THAT WILL BE ANNOUNCED SOON BY END OF THIS MONTH.

I work hard and for those of you out there know me...I work hard and earn every bit of what i have. I enjoy Pinball Machines and my Vipers and other cars.

Not talking myself into one...I am down for one....I just wanted it to be released before the 12 / 31 date to make sure that we are just not adding some signed stuff and a Jacket....It needed to be more than that and I am glad to see that more was added and the software might be interesting.

i have more information and promise that I would not revel until it is official and is for certain and hopefully more details are going to be mentioned...but this really could be something that will be unique and interesting

#211 7 years ago
Quoted from FlippyD:

People with lots of money also tend to be people who pinch pennies.

Not rich...Just work hard for what I have...and all my games are open to the public to play for free except for my Lord of the Rings...Black Spiderman and BBB. I love seeing their faces and the little kids paying the games. There is nothing like this in our area and to have those come in off the streets and enjoy these games is awesome. I am hoping to add this to the collection...I am just taking a stronger stance on it before it is all final and I am glad to see that they did add more.

#213 7 years ago
Quoted from merccat:

Have you had a chance to play it yet? If you like it and have the funds such that it won't take away from anything else you like to do... why not. I'd be interested in any pictures you take of the extra bling to see what its all about.

Yes ...i played it...very nice game and very well made.

#216 7 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

Except when it comes to their toys or other things they deem worth while, I've seen people go after the phone company for a $15 overcharge or freak out because the bank charged them for services, these are people with big money but no issue at all blowing $500 on Sushi or a few hundred for a bottle of wine, I'll take a happy meal and a TWD topper thank you very much.

I like my Happy Meals -- Especially the Minions Toys -- I would not spend money on Sushi. But I do respect that some will spend money on some items and other would not - All I am saying on this topic is that JJP needs to reveal ALL the items before the deadline date and those that want it -- Can get it and those that do not -- Will NOt -- But even the new list for the CE is not clear -- YES there is the Topper / the lazer Etch rails / Signed Book and such -- But what about the code -- That could be the most interesting -- But I give them props for adding more to the game other than a Lunch and a signed Book. But I think some are still on the fence because it is STILL not 100% on what they are getting --

Regardless -- The GAME IS AWESOME and I know it is going to be fun -- and I hope to have it at our OPEN HOUSE PARTY that I will be doing for those here on Pinside that can attend.

#222 7 years ago
Quoted from hool10:

So Pinballs.com held a small party yesterday in Milford, CT. Jack himself was there and somebody had mentioned what made this edition worthy of the price point it's at. It's a toy essentially and a big investment. What is in the CE is still up in the air ironically enough. Jack reads Pinside, FB, etc and wants exactly what you guys want as stated in suggestions in this thread. He wants stuff that "wows" you instead of the usual alternate translite or topper. He doesn't think people will want a CE with that stuff or a signed comic.
He is one man though of many including Pat Lawlor however. What I think potential and active CE buyers should do is contact JJP via e-mail or post your thoughts on their FB page. Just be respectful about it and make your voice heard rather than on Pinside. JJP are very open to idea's and cater to the customer very much so. Just be quick about it because there is not many days left and I think they will change stuff for the CE past that time if people are vocal enough.
Also the game, artwork, etc is pretty awesome so what you have read/seen/heard about is true!

Trust me....I have done that....I dont think this is Jack has thw final say....I have voiced my views and ideas....and I think others have as well to him. And as you can see its signed stuff and a lunch and thing at the next Expo that those CE owners get a heads up on the next reveal and a chance to play the game before it goes public.....A jacket...and some small stuff in the game that is still not sure what it means by different code. I think he is definitely trying his best....

1 week later
#283 7 years ago
Quoted from BenetBoy78:

It would help me decide if I knew in writing they would powder coat the coin door and back box hinges along with the legs, lockdown bar etc. Your correct, this pricey pin needs to stand out in line ups that are already shinning in pretty powder coats of all rainbow colors. Fully powder coated on all metal will make it shine!!
The laser cut rails really should be flipper button covering, so the nose pickers and runny noses' remnants can be fully cleaned with a disinfectant. LOL.
Think of Frank Lloyd Wright and how he always wanted the door handle to be inviting, as it is the first touch experience to the user/visitor. Same can be true for start and flipper buttons, IMHO. Dirty, gross flipper buttons are not inviting.

YES ...F&c%9^ right -- This is getting to be Bull S&$T. I remember when games were not powder coated...and Stern and Others did not even gave a a S&$T. Now they are doing this -- But they are leaving the Coin Box out and Apron and Shooter Housing plain and IT LOOKS F&^CKIN UGLY and IT IS NOT COMPLETE -- I have to take my stuff off and Send it to Matt or Steve to have it down or have it down local.

COME ON JJP -- NO ONE CARE FOR THE LUNCH OR THE SIGNED COMIC OR THE JACKET -- I AM NOT TRYING TO RIP ON JJP -- I HAVE BOUGHT BOTH OF THEIR TWO GAMES AND SOLD TWO OF THEM TO USE FOR CHARITY AUCTION -- I THINK JJP GAMES ARE GREAT AND AWESOME -- TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH -- JUST SCRAP THE WHOLE IDEA AND JUST MAKE ONE GREAT -- BUT IF YOU ARE GOING TO AN CE -- YOU HAVE TO MAKE IT STAND OUT --

FOR THOSE OF YOU OUT THERE -- I DID NOT START THIS POST TO TRY TO TALK ME INTO THE GAME -- I STILL WANT THE GAME -- IT JUST MAKE ME MADE ABOUT SOME OF THE SIGNED STUFF AND OTHER BULL S&$T.

Put it in the game -- Put it in the Game -- PUT IT IN THE GAME!!!!!!

LISTEN JJP -- If I go out -- I would go out completely -- Not even an LE -- I will just wait down the road and maybe get a good used one -- This is important that they listen -- IT MAKE NO SENSE -- IT IS TOTALLY FUNNY......

I WANT TO GET IN AND IN SOME WAYS I AM === BUT I AM NOT DRINKING THIS KOOL AID IF THIS IS WHAT THEY ARE PROPOSING ....I WILL TAKE A STAND AND I WILL BOYCOTT ALL TOGETHER -- THAT WILL BE THE WAY THAT I PROTEST.....

IF THEY LISTEN --- THEY WILL SELL MORE -- AND I WILL BE IN -- BUT .....

WILL THEY LISTEN???

#309 7 years ago

Okay -- So I will be drinking the Kool Aid -- LOL -- Talked with Jack today ( I just could not wait and I sent an email on my views) and there is going to be more coming on the CE, Might be some minor stuff -- But more is coming-- from what I was told from Jen and Jack -- and it what they said is true and I am sure it is (unless upper management goes other direction) -- I AM IN.

I do not want to announce here because I really think that should come from JJP themselves. But I am in and my CE Number will be my favorite number #12. Which I have had on hold since the Expo launch. I will not hold Jack and Jen to their comments -- Bottom line is that I think it will take till March to really know all what is going to be in the CE Edition -- I think we need to give Jack and Others a chance to push the limits on getting all the comments and feedback and try to get as much as they can in for this amazing game.

I would like to make a request on the lunch -- Bone-In Ribeye.

Thanks to Jack for taking my call and really thanks to Jen for letting me vent for those few minutes.

#314 7 years ago
Quoted from robotron:

good for you. better yet, jack should cross the river and take you CE high rollers to peter lugers steakhouse in brooklyn.
well we knew you really were never on the fence but more on board with the CE!

No - I was on the fence -- I mean I had one locked in and was promised the #12 (which is my lucky number) from the start -- But when it was announced and then the price -- I was like okay...Why the increase and what are we getting for that -- I think now that the game is worth the price and if you can afford it - more power to those that can -- but for the value there is nothing wrong with the LE and most will go that way.

I guess I will be really curious on what the numbers will come out on the CE numbers -- I think in the 50 to 80's --- could be more if they make another announcement prior to 12/31 as I think there are some of those out there that are still on the fence.

#316 7 years ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

Hey where's my thanks ?!? I saved that #12 for you since day 1 ! Just teasing... this was the hardest sale I ever worked for... Glad to have you aboard buddy !

LMAO -- Yes you did. Alot of emails and phone calls. This will go good with Emerald City WOZ and Smaug -- It will be there for those to enjoy from the public and friends and family.

Maybe I will have it before the Open House that we will be having for PINSIDERS -- Announcement to be coming soon.

#319 7 years ago
Quoted from FalconPunch:

40 units?
No way. Distributors can order as many as they want. Like the Smaug editions.
I am sure there will be at least 100.
They wont just order 1 for every refundable deposit. They will order more and have stock latecomers.

I can see 100 Units being sold --- Just not 2,500 CE's

Please -- Please -- PLEASE dont let there be 2500 CE's -- LMAO

But -- If there was -- It would be ONE HELL of a Luncheon

#326 7 years ago

7 Days and 11 hours and 30 minutes left.

#328 7 years ago
Quoted from merccat:

We want an unboxing video when you get yours

That will be in two years......lol....just joking JJP.

Merry Christmas

#337 7 years ago
Quoted from SilverBallz:

Why isn't jjp announcing all these secretive features on the cle? Why should a potential buyer have to call to find out what you're getting for the additional money?
Do they not want to put it in writing so they won't be obligated to deliver?

I dont think they are being secret about it...my guess is that Jack wants this game to have much as possible...but there are others involve as well and there are some things that are going to be in the game or are in early talks.....i will say one thing that Jack said and i can kind feel the tension with him when he said it to me nicely...

If your in ....great....and if you dont like it when it comes time to deliver...then just back out and maybe use your deposit on the #4 game or get a refund.....i am sure someone will take it that will be on a list to get one or like Joe said some out there aill be selling their held backs foe like 13500 or 15000

I will be posting a few extra things that i hope they will put on for the ce edition

#339 7 years ago

I am hopimg on the powder coating on the shooter housing and coin door and appron and bols...if not...i will be sendkng those out to be done....i will not like it...but i will.

I still say the topper should be a special toppper for the ce owners and they can make a different one for the LE and Standards.

I would love to see the side rails and the hinge to have some lazer cutting and have the side rail to have a speicial design or at least wrap or go over the flipper buttons. I THINK THOSE LOOK GREAT.

I love what Dino did for the KISS game and i bought a set and had Matt with Backalley powder coat the legs and coindoor and bolts and such and it looks amazing....but....

Whwn it got the product and was having it put together...I notice that my KIZZ appron was the same LE red....ooops...did not see that...lol

So now I have to send that over to Matt because it looks like shit.....lol

I am not saying that every game should be done like that....but i do see that on this one ...it should

And i hope the code is unique in some small way

Ohhhhh and yes Tomahawk Bone-In Ribeye for lunch with real potatoes and a warm roll and some soup and a cherry cheesecake for desert.

#341 7 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

"your in ....great....and if you dont like it when it comes time to deliver...then just back out and maybe use your deposit on the #4 game or get a refund.....i am sure someone will take it that will be on a list to get one or like Joe said some out there aill be selling their held backs foe like 13500 or 15000"
I kind of like the pot luck approach. You just get what you get. Surprise!
The idea that these will be selling for $15k is fantasy land. Joe is doing it the right way and why I would buy from him if I was interested
I hope the gougers get stuck holding the bag. Flipper profit is gone at these prices. Look at the amount of people bailing on RZ now that buying one has gone from making $$ to losing $$

I agree...i dont think they will ever sell for that...but so.e might try....i know it will be limited....but there will be some for sell later for a lesser price to make room for other games

Look at AMH....made only 150 and u can still find some in the 6000 range and awesome shape....

I was shocked...amazed...and literally floored when i sold the ruby red woz and hobbit le first when i was raising maney for a charity auction and i had my second AMH that I was also selling for 6900 and it had powder coating..side mirrors and other mods...and it did not sell...i was amazed...but hey....that was good because I decided to keep it and it keeps me from not playing the #150 AMH and i know I will not sell that one and definitely not for what our company paid for it...but that was for charity and worth every penny.

Bottom line....its a good game and i think the CE is good for those out there that want those extras and willing to pay for it...but the DI LE is also a great buy...for 9000.

The one thing is that some dont care for toppers and Radcals and other stuff and for that the LE is a good choice or wait for a used one to hit the market...it wont take long.

#342 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinballomatic:

FWIW I like the Hobbit approach to toppers (let others like Laseriffic make them) rather than the WOZ approach (where each of the three models has a different one).

I agree to a point on this...i just think the CE topper should be unique for the model...so if they have 100 sold...then there is 100 unique ones as well....its a collector edition so the extras like the backglass and design and stuff should.only be for the CE's.

Again JJP please do the side rails with a lazer etch and wrap around the flipper buttons. Hire Dino for this...I am sure he could come up with a design

#345 7 years ago
Quoted from merccat:

Even though the final add-ins need to be approved by "upper management" thats not necessarily bad. They obviously didn't hold back on letting Pat's creativity and Jack is a great advocate for building packed pinball so I'm sure if whatever Jack proposes makes financial sense they will go with it. Leaving the investors to focus on whether or not its sustainable for JJP is a good thing because I for one want to see many more JJP games down the road.
A situation like this should be like a team with each focusing on their talents. We have Pat's talent as a designer, Jacks talent at game direction and promotion and the managements talent at making sure JJP stays afloat.

Well said.....but still should get steak lunch

#373 7 years ago
Quoted from Cserold:

That's a good question. I don't know for sure. Anybody?

I would be okay to wait...i hope it is with finish code and no damage.

#375 7 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

You sure about that? per Jack

Not 100 percent sure now...I know what i was told...i just know that i am in and along for the ride.

#384 7 years ago

23 hours 54 min left......

I agree some of the comments here on this post...u still think think has the potential to be a Outstanding game and the flow is just awesome

#393 7 years ago

Just having fun.....
5 hours and 55 minutes

The suspense is killing me.....lol

Bet we wont know the true numbers

Any bets??

#396 7 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

Do the distributers that bought multiple CEs get multiple lunches with Pat Lawler ? Or will those be arranged later when their CE are sold?

Oh....that is a good one.....hmmmmm

#402 7 years ago

I was told that the lunch will be at a determine date...and itnis up to the ce buyers to get there....i would bet that it would be at the expo 2017 time frame

#403 7 years ago

I am telling the truth...i dont give a shit about the lunch....just hoping game is well loaded....

And yes...you can back out if u change your mind...Jack sa I that to me on the phone and u could get the 1000.00 back or use it towards the next game.

But ...I know what some of u guys are thinking

#407 7 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

So if you miss that date you miss out on one of the"features " this " special edition " game has to offer ? What is the value of this lunch ? How much of the$3,500 extra does it chew up ? It's your money so you can do whatever you want but I personaly see no real value in the CE versus the LE . Just giving my opinion since you asked . I hope you are happy with whatever option you choose . Happy new year!
Cheers
Doug

Yeah...j know it is a joke...I just want to go up to Jack and upper management and say...Come on Guys.....but rhe game will be nice.....Lunch has no value.....

Unless I get my Bone-in Ribeye.....but.....

But it will be some like chicken buffet...Maybe KFC

#409 7 years ago

3 hours 40 minutes left.........oh well...i think it will be close to 100

#411 7 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Don't mean to burst your bubble and congrats on getting a game you like. The excitement is fun.
But, I doubt you'll ever know the truth on how many CEs actually get made.
Who cares anyhow, it won't be very many and will truly be collectible.

Just bullshit if they dont....but i agree it does not matter....just the point....we will see how this goes

#412 7 years ago

I will have mine on display for those to play in the area and hope to have it before the big Open House...but in no hurry....just better not come damaged like the hobbit LE and Smaug did....

Still cant believe that they allowed those games to leave like they did...but hey....i got a t-shirt....lmao

#440 7 years ago

You want to know what is Bullshit - We will probably not even really know the true number -- This was suppose to be announced. Everyone had to have their orders in and deposits paid by the 31st -- I know that Joe did that for me to make sure that mine was locked in before I even sent him my check, and he just so happen got my check on the 31st -- So what is the number?

It does not really matter to some extent -- But ...again it is JJP (and I am not saying that this is up to Jack) but JJP should have that number and it should be announced -- I think it really matters more to those that place their orders and we would like to know how many was sold for our own knowledge and what was the number - I am thinking about 80 to 100. I would say more than 30 for sure --

But I hope that JJP makes that announcement this week.

#451 7 years ago

COME ON JJP!!!!

I KNEW THE DEADLINE WAS BULLSHIT -- I BET THAT IF SOMEONE REALLY WANTED TO GET ONE -- THEY WOULD KEEP INCREASING THE NUMBER -- NOT THAT THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT TO SOME EXTENT -- BUT WHY EVEN BOTHER WITH THE DEADLINE AND THEN DO THE WHOLE COUNTDOWN TO THE 31st DEADLNE -- Then...

When it gets to the ball dropping -- BOOM. Not saying that they should have annouced it within that hour ...But ....Today -- Absolutely -- They should have the freakin stupid number. I don't care if it is 25 or 125 -- But there should be a number and it needs to be in the game plaque like #001 of 100 or 025 of 100.

How about if all of the Potential CE Owners decided to back out because of a lack of trust or we think that are playing games -- OUCH!!!
That would not surprise me at all.

There is alot about this game that I like and I know that I am paying way more that the value in the game -- It is not like this game is worth the price from a stand point of resale down the road. That is not why I bought this game -- I bought this game because it does play well, It will have most of the features included in the game -- I do not care about the lunch and the signed stuff will just sit inside the game and the quality of the game is really nice.

But I will tell you one thing -- YOU DO NOT WANT TO LOOSE YOUR CUSTOMERS TRUST .... and somebody in the JJP community better get their shit together and get a grip on that. These games need to leave the plant not damaged and not just boxed and shipped out -- I mean really ...Is there not someone that checks over the game before it gets boxed up? They need to keep to their promises or better yet -- DONT MAKE AN ANNOUCEMENT UNTIL YOU KNOW FOR 100% WHAT YOUR GOING TO PROMISE TO YOUR CUSTOMERS.

I know...I know...Maybe we are the stupid one to agree to something that is not 100% Complete or even the back glass or artwork is not even complete. But that is where our trust comes into play with JJP -- I trust them to deliver a great product, As I do feel others do as well.

All I ask in return is ...Keep to your promises...Keep making a great product (quit cutting corners and going the cheap way), Strive to be better and stand out from the rest. If you don't -- You will loose my trust and once you do that -- You will loose my future business.

#453 7 years ago
Quoted from Brickshot:

One other question or food for thought. Obviously the CE model includes a topper. Will CE owners be bothered if and when JJP starts selling that topper as an add-on for other models? Any guesses as to whether that topper gets made exclusively for the CE edition or whether it is sold in larger numbers?

Very good question and your are 100% right -- This game will be the make or break with me and JJP. The topper should be exclusive CE owners and yes from what I have be told -- There will be one for the CE owners that will only be made for them exclusive -- and yes that played a role in some small part because it showed me that they are willing to listen to some of our concerns

Now ....Will that happen or will they decide to just make one Topper and then sell that topper to others to add to their LE Models -- I dont know -- I can only go by what I was told -- Now if they take back and dont deliver on their promise -- Then so be it. But they will break that trust in me and I will be done in buying NIB games from JJP. Maybe they wont care -- What is one person less....buying a NIB game?

To me it means alot -- You want to keep those customers -- all I am saying is that I hope they keep their promise -- But we will see? I know things can change and it has in the past.

I am fortunate that I can buy this game and I hope they deliver on some of the items that they would say would be in the game.

#455 7 years ago
Quoted from Brickshot:

Just curious but how did you get from your original post to deciding you did indeed think the CE was worth the extra $3500+? What was the "WOW" you found? Given that there are not extra toys, the cabinet artwork is the same, and there are (I think) no code differences beyond a possible splash screen animation and the ability to create a custom message or something? Did you try and ask for more details like if the topper will be interactive and complex (or more like ECLEWOZ's topper?) Did you happen to ask about the laser-etched armor and what that might mean? Or did you simply decide there were enough differences and you preferred the purple armor to blue?
Congrats on getting another new game though! Sounds like it will be shipping in Q2 according to JJP (not sure if that is before or after other models but still pretty soon!)

I agree with what you are saying -- I just wanted this post to be about the CE model and I wanted to post my comments -- I had the #12 locked in from the start -- BUT...JOE will even agreed to this -- I have always been on the bubble and have made it very clear with him that I wanted to see where JJP was going with the extras -- It was up to the last week that I decided that I was 100% in after my talk with Jack and Jen and Jack made it clear that the shooter housing and coin box would be powder coated and that the CE topper would be exclusive to the CE Owners and any other topper would be a different style. I agree with that 100% and that was what made me 100% in becasue I have said that from the start that the Coin Door and shooter housing should be powder coated -- SHIT ...Even the LE Models should be done - in regards to powder coating -- But hey... if they don't -- I guess Matt with Back Alley will just be making more money off of me ( I have been keeping him busy here lately)

But Yes the the other items and the what I was told -- I was in -- I dont give a shit about the chicken dinner or lunch or the Expo preview of #4 game. That has NO VALUE to this game. It is just a bonus -- to some that will not even matter because they will not be able to get to the lunch or maybe they don't go the the expo so it will not matter to those that do not use it.

#459 7 years ago
Quoted from Cserold:

I would be very disappointed if each CE didn't say "#x of yyy". You don't think that will be the case? Thought this was the whole premise of a "limited edition" of anything

I would be out -- 100% -- Not even a JOKE. I don't care if I lost the deposit. Take that shit to the bank and watch me.

I can understand to a small extent that they need to tally the numbers -- but TRUST ME that have been keeping a count. But if that is not made clear on the the game and if they don't make the announcement on the numbers sold soon (hope to hear by the end of the month, Clearly that should be enough time, I mean come on....Really?)

Keep my deposit -- I will take a stance.

#460 7 years ago
Quoted from sevenrites:

I'm aware of all of the history of JJP since day one basically but I still see lots of improvement since then and my doubts are lessening each day.

I agree and this game is going to be the Make or Break with me.

#461 7 years ago
Quoted from Brickshot:

One other question or food for thought. Obviously the CE model includes a topper. Will CE owners be bothered if and when JJP starts selling that topper as an add-on for other models? Any guesses as to whether that topper gets made exclusively for the CE edition or whether it is sold in larger numbers?

Suppose to be Exclusive,,,,

Would I be pist if it was not???

HELL YES!!! -- That is the WHOLE FREAKIN POINT OF THE CE MODEL

Will it happen like I was told?? - I don't know....But time will tell.

#463 7 years ago
Quoted from sevenrites:

Go ahead, give it a try. Report back. Those who missed the December 31st deadline can still get the LE, which is in essence, the same exact game, minus a few extras that aren't really game specific aside from some autographs, special numbering & etc. So I really don't see why they'd go against their word, besides that, there's other games in the pipeline to get to.

HEY...HEY...!!!!

You forgot the Chicken Lunch Buffet!!!!!

#466 7 years ago
Quoted from Brickshot:

I see lots of improvement in game build quality, I do. I would agree with that. Hobbit is much better than WOZ and I can see how DI may very well be even better than Hobbit. But I see no improvement in how JJP conducts business (yet). I still feel like there are numerous deceptive statements made by the company and if anyone wants to make a side bet as to whether or not JJP announces another special edition of DI in the future, I'll take that bet.
I have this vivid memory of listening to Jack back at Michigan Pinball Expo in 2012 (I believe) where someone had asked about the regular edition of WOZ and whether they could get the green powder-coated armor put on it. Jack stated something along the lines of "however you want it, we'll add it!." You want Invisiglass? We'll add it. You want green powder-coated armor? We'll add it. As an ECLE pre-order I was thinking, wait a minute, these things aren't specific to the ECLE?? Hence, my question here in regards to the topper and how you would feel if it's sold as an extra for other models.

AGAIN -- I WOULD BE PIST....!!!!

To that point that I would never EVER buy from them again - There is NO reason to sell that to others -- YES ...Maybe to make money...But Trust Me they will lose more in the end.

You know this brings me to SPOOKY PINBALL -- when he clearly could have make more buying selling more Rob Zombie in the beginning when there was a list being made and it was going clearly well past 300 and with 50 of those being LE's

He said NO...I contracted to sell 300 and we are only going to sell 300 and move on the the next BIG thing.

Got to love that man.

#467 7 years ago
Quoted from kapper:

with that said - take a deep breath.
We're one day into 2017 and I'm sure the game will be great
my guess is 40 sold.....89 announced

Okay....Okay......

I am breathing ....Whoa.....This is nice to take small breaths...

Okay...Feel better now,....

I love Pinside -- Awesome Community

#469 7 years ago
Quoted from BenetBoy78:

If you get PIST for all that money, I would be pissed too!
Lawler rules!!! Could be his last... Could be his best!!!

I agree on Lawler is great -- More about that -- But time will tell.

#471 7 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Holy shit dude, seek help. If you committed to $12,500 for something you don't even comprehend - well boo-fucking-hoo. We all told you it was cash grab sucker fishing ...and you got hooked. Now shut up & enjoy your game.

I love this one...lol.

#495 7 years ago
Quoted from Vyzer2:

I think RichieWrench has handled this very well so far. He has stated the reasons why he put a deposit down and what he would do if the promises made were not kept. Let him have faith in what was told to him, if not, looks like JJP would have lost a loyal customer and perhaps more of them.
I never cared if my ecle or thse was strictly limited. In a way, its helpful to all of us that JJP made different versions in order to drive sales, and in the end, kept JJP as a viable pinball manufacturer.
Now going forward, as they are now on #3 going to #4....start keeping your promises or else getting to #5 may become an issue. If your publicizing features of a game in order to sell, better make sure those features are in a game, if your saying this is a collectible game, better state how many are being made and stick to it. Company may be young, but at this point, time to stick to what is being promised.
JJP makes a good product, great customer service, we need them around for a host of reasons.

I agree -- But I am sorry guys I need to ask the question directly to JJP tommorrow. I dont think they are open now at 10:00 pm -- So it will have to wait till tomorrow.

#511 7 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

He said 150 were sold.

Okay -- Boy this is getting good.

Glad that JJP is going to have a number set to these CE Model -- This is more than I thought -- I really dont think that they had more than 100 but ....With that said it is still a low number even at 150.

But --- SHAME ...SHAME on JJP to even think that we idiots -- This whole deadline was a JOKE -- ONE BIG F(*%$!* JOKE -- To Me it was a way to test the market and see how many they would get interested and then they BUMP the number to allow those to get in (Which I am fine -- Because they really dont have images / and the final stuff figured out completely -- So those that might be on the bubble and are not aware of the Powder Coating of the Coin Box and Shooter housing (which is minor) or the Custom CE Topper that will be exlusive to the CE Owners (which was a good selling point for me to make me say that was worth it along with the other stuff that was mentioned in writing) and hopefully maybe some other items. Those people can get in for a DI CE and not have to pay above (hopefully) a higher price of 12,500.00.

So -- With that said -- Next Time....

JUST PICK A LOW NUMBER THAT YOU ARE WILLING TO MAKE AND STICK WITH IT AND QUIT WITH ALL THESE GAMES.....

But ... I am still holding them to what was told to me and what made me make that final decision and I have no reason to think that JACK or JEN would lie to me just to make a sale.....But if it does not happen -- I will just back out and someone else can have my low number of #12.

Stick to your word....This is a great game from a good company -- It is 12,500.00,,, that is alot for a pinball machine -- But if you deliver on your word....To Me....It is worth it and I will be happy.

#512 7 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

That's a nice even number. I have a feeling not that many were sold, and they rounded up to sell to retailers down the road in case there are future requests.

I 100% Agree -- I am not against that -- Just was a lie one what JACK said -- But if the number was close, I could see them rounding it up -- Just make me sad that again JJP is not keeping to their word and there is NO WAY ....NO WAY that all 150 games are sold to collectors like me and others -- But I do hope that he sells them ...

But I will bet that come Mid 2018 that you could still go to Joe or Mike or anyone and ask for a DI CE and there will be one for sale...They are NOT all spoken for ...Take that to the bank.

#517 7 years ago
Quoted from solarvalue:

So...what exactly is the problem? They gauged interest by seeing how many people were interested before the new year and then bumped the number up to 150 just in case some people really wanted one later. Sounds reasonable to me, it's still a very limited number.

Its not a problem -- Just that JACK made it very clear -- SET NUMBER SOLD on the deadline date and that would be it..."WHEN THE BALL DROPS ...That is It" I am fine with what he said - at least we got a number -- I would bet that would not change (at least not for now -- You never know with JJP, They might come back and change their minds and say that it is 200 or 250) - Clearly still a Limited Number -- Just this whole think with LE's (with them be too high in numbers) just think that they should just go ahead and set the number to be sold in the future and not do this whole silly deadline thing -- Show the game completed with all the trim and bells / and other goodies and Say "Here it is -- Who wants one?"

Trust me this game is not going to be hot off the line in regards to the DI CE -- I do not think that there are going to be many distributors or collectors that are going to buy this game and sit on it and see if they can charge 15,000 or more.

But back to your question...

No Problem....I am cool - Got the number and now lets move on and see what happens next.

#539 7 years ago
Quoted from BenetBoy78:

If the CE doesn't meet up to the $3500 cash upgrade from an LE, why wouldn't a CE buyer walk away or convert deposit to an LE? Ill will is unfortunate. If I didn't have to discuss pinball money around Christmas to get the deposit in, I wouldn't have. Why, because my wife doesn't want to hear it and it spoiled part of the Holiday, and likely the rest of the year at times to buy new pins.
Now it turns out I could have waited....Snooker anyone?

I agree -- Just upset with the games and the lies -- that is what is bothering me the most - Why all of this -- It is taking the fun out and I am about just done -- JJP is on a very thin rope with me from here on out -- I guess we will see what happens and if they are going to deliver on what they said -- If not -- I am out and will ask for my deposit back and give up my slot and move on.

#540 7 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

I talked to my distributor friend here in Ca wed.
Not one order for a CE, in fact, not one dialed In ordered since Expo...
I'm calling bull shit on 150. I'd say they got about half that and hoping dealers get orders up until release..
Jack is in this to sell pins, so using the buffer might not be bad business. Bad marketing yes, but there is a lot of money on the table to limit your sales.

I agree -- Just upset with the games and the lies -- that is what is bothering me the most - Why all of this -- It is taking the fun out and I am about just done -- JJP is on a very thin rope with me from here on out -- I guess we will see what happens and if they are going to deliver on what they said -- If not -- I am out and will ask for my deposit back and give up my slot and move on.

1 month later
#548 7 years ago

Wow....Its been almost 2 weeks since the last post...Has there no new stuff to talk about on the DI CE ???

3 weeks later
#557 7 years ago

Has there been more updates or more info for the CE Models.....Just curious.....been kind of dead here lately.

#561 7 years ago
Quoted from Vyzer2:

Your supposed to be keeping us updated
Not in on a ce, but in on an le. Nevertheless, interested in any new developments.

I guess I will post it when i hear more...its like all the air is out and have not heard any more in regards to the options on the CE.....they were to annouced the final details by now....maybe that is coming...Hope so before they start making them...we will see

#573 7 years ago
Quoted from Mike_J:

The RADCALS and playfield protector are options on a 12.5K machine. That is funny.
Options:
+$400 - RADCALS super-thick replaceable artwork
+$150 - Custom playfield protector

I will tell u this much right now...That better be wrong on the Radcals....that is suppose to be included as part of the CE's. In fact the CE's should not have to pay extra for anything...including the powdercoating of the shooter housing..coin box and etc. I was told that the powdercoating of the coin door and shooter housing and all was going to be part of the DI CE. But I just saw that link on the RadCals...that better be wrong or I am out....not even joking. I will be out in a heart beat. THIS BETTER BE WRONG. And its not about saying yeah those that can afford the DI CE can fork out anothet 400.00...its about making this one unique and special and to includes all the features and trim and such.

MAN...I AM PIST....CAN THIS BE CONFIRMED?

JJP ARE U SEEING MY POST...IF THIS IS TRUE....I AM OUT AND WANT REFUND.....

#574 7 years ago
Quoted from KingBW:

Whatever they do with this CE will set a precedent for future CE's. For that reason, I hope they load it up for you guys. I'm not in on a CE but "might" do a LE, depending on JJPs next title.

Yeah...but not to charge 400.00 extra for Radcals.....that is bullshit.

#575 7 years ago
Quoted from robotron:

just a money grab. if you got 12.5 k you could pay another 550

BULLSHIT....WTF......Can this be confirmed. I need to find out about this shit....

Stay tuned...making some freakin calls right now.

#576 7 years ago
Quoted from Mike_J:

The RADCALS and playfield protector are options on a 12.5K machine. That is funny.
Options:
+$400 - RADCALS super-thick replaceable artwork
+$150 - Custom playfield protector

Not funny....Its BULLSHIT. Radcals are to be part of the package for CE's....This will not fly with me and other CE's owners I would hope would agree......If this is for real...I am out...and so.eone can take my place if they want...either way I will be out on this game......because that is bullshit.

#578 7 years ago

Lmao....man i have been too busy....i thought they might have took that out to make more money. Thanks for that....lol

SORRY ALL FOR MY BURST...LOL

#580 7 years ago
Quoted from kidchrisso:

Dude,,,,, you need to join the Cannabis club...it's only pinball man

Lol...but if it was true...i would
Be out...but that is just me. This think is expensive enough.

#582 7 years ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

I second this... CHILL. I sold him his game so every time he posts here I get 5 emails and a few phone calls. Dude, I love you but please relax you're going to have a stroke. ; )

Its too much plumbing...i think its the glue.

#584 7 years ago

I know...i am sorry Joe.....I just saw that link...and I was like....WTF. I feel much better now....but you got to agree.....if that was true....I would have a good point.

#585 7 years ago

Okay...i am going back to my plumbing.

#587 7 years ago

Okay...i am calm now. Glad u got a quick laugh out of it....just had me going there.....BUT....

For the record...I did call u first.....just could not hold it in any longer....Had to vent......

#588 7 years ago

Lmao...i was looking back at my recent posts.....Man I was pist...lol. Okay...sorry again

#590 7 years ago
Quoted from merccat:

Lol this last series of posts were some of the most amusing i've read in a while. Thank you all!

Yeah...i am sorry...I was freakin pist. I just got back home from long day and got the family some MOE'S food to eat and I saw that link and I was like....WTF...Called Joe...and he did not answered left him a voice mail and quick text and rest....

Well.....

Is all posted here...lmao

#596 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

Any update on when these are staring production? I'm lazy and don feel like reading the entire thread

I am not saying shit for the next month.....I have learned my lesson.

#599 7 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

No charge? LOL...you're definitely paying for them.

I am not saying shit...but I do agree this this post. I am leaving at that...because I dont want to get in trouble.

#606 7 years ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

NO - at this point just do not listen to anything Richard says. LOL Richard, you promised - one month sabbatical !!!
RAD CALS are included on the CE...

Yes...but for the record...i never said that they would cost extra. I thought they were until Insaw that link and I was like WTF.

Now...I do feel better and need to take a break...I am hoping that JJP deliver on their promises and we will see in the end. This is very important and it will make a big difference for other future CE's if there will be any. My thing will be the powder coating and I hope they dont drop the ball on that one. It needs to be in there for the CE's. Game will be nice and I am not in any hurry...the later the better for me. I say August they will be start being delivered.

YES FOLKS...I SAID IT....AUGUST

Okay and for the lunch or dinner....Bone-In Ribeye.....But we all know it will be some kind of chicken.

Sorry Joe....had to comment just a bit there.

1 week later
#616 7 years ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

I miss you Richard... : (
I hear they are not going to embroider your last name on the CE DI jackets... Just your first...
Cue Richard freak out in 3,2,1....

Sooo.....What does that mean -- I dont even get my whole F#&%$!) name on my 2500.00 Jacket -- Because I know that F#&%$!) dinner is not going to be steak. This is crazy -- R u messing with me.

I mean come on -- Its like putting my name "Rich" instead of "Richard" just to save 3 freakin letters......

Okay -- I know it is TPF weekend and I wish I was there so maybe try to get the latest from Jack -- Wait -- That is right the POWERS TO BE -- are making the decisions now ..... So I can not blame Jack.

Well -- Again I was just asking for a Bone-In Ribeye. -- I am still confused -- But game is going to be nice, just still curious about a couple items that I was told would be on the game or unique to the game and still no confirmation -- Oh well.

JOE -- CAN I GET "RICHIE WRENCH" on my JACKET or will that be considered an UP CHARGE?????

#617 7 years ago
Quoted from KingBW:

He said in other threads that he moderated himself out of the thread for a week ... he is over-due.

I AM BACK -- Just confused on the $2500.00 Jacket -- I wonder what the design is going to be like and is it just a print -- Wait what I am saying - -WHO REALLY CARES ABOUT THE JACKET -- -- I can see it now - It be like all of us that get the game before the EXPO to show up like the HELLS ANGELS --

Really don't want to talk about the Jacket -- I think JOE is messing with me. Jacket should be worth the money - Hopefully MADE IN AMERICA Jacket...Hmmmm

#618 7 years ago
Quoted from merccat:

So bummed... saw 8 new messages and hopped in but alas... no freakout.

Kind of calm for the moment -- I dont think JJP would would take short cuts on the letters of the names of the individuals just to save a few pennies.

#621 7 years ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

The JJP CE lunch got awful quiet after quiet after Richie bit into his specially prepared 'Bone in Steak with Sleeping Pill Au Jus'...
'HEY GODDAMN JACK MY JACKET ONLY HAS 7 BUTTONS I READ ON PINSIDE IT WAS SUPPOSSED TO BE 8....zzzzzzzzz'

COME ON....I AM NOT THAT BAD ON THIS TOPIC..

AM I?????

1 week later
#624 7 years ago
Quoted from kidchrisso:

Moderator...please close this thread...richiewrench is leaving his caps on and yelling at everybody

what did i cap.......??

okay.....okay.....okay....

maybe a few......

2 weeks later
#638 6 years ago

I guess i am going to have to make a call to Jen and Jack to see if what they said is going to happen on the DI CE games. Have not heard anything and enough time has past. Hope to update in next day or so.

2 weeks later
#660 6 years ago
Quoted from Mike_M:

I still can't believe it's $400 extra for the RADcals on the CE.

I AM NOT FALLING INTO THIS TRAP AGAIN -- THEY ARE NOT EXTRA --

BUT....I DID NOTICE THAT ON MY HOBBIT GAME THAT THE RADCALS WAS STARTING TO POP OFF AROUND THE LEG AREA -- GOING TO HAVE MY PINBALL GUY LOOK AT THIS FURTHER -- JUST FOUND THAT INTERESTING ON WHY THAT WAS HAPPENING.

#664 6 years ago

WELL -- HERE WE GO.....

I am hoping that JJP will gives us an update on the CE version - There is alot out there that they know and just have not given it out to us -- They should be getting close to giving us some updates in regards to the custom CE Topper / the Backglass is custom also for us CE owners....If I had pics of those - I would not leak them here out of respect of JJP, but I do think those are done and I hope they will release the images and show us how things are moving along and ESPECIALLY on the CE Software -- That would be nice to see how that is moving along.

Okay --- I waited long enough on this Topic (POWDERCOATING) -- Had a nice talk with someone on the inside of JJP and I will admit, I am very disappointed, but hey you can not make everyone happy. So for something that I want to happen, might not be someone's cup of tea. SO lets talk POWDER COATING -

It is confirmed that ONLY the shooter housing will be powder coated -- NOT THE DOOR - Of course the legs and side rail will be done as well and I think the hindges -- and while I am on it -- I hope they release the design on the side rail -- Is that not suppose to be lazer cut -- Hope that wrap around the flipper buttons. Any way ... Back to my thoughts on the Powder Coating....

I just think it just sucks to not do the DOOR -- I MEAN COME ON..(Matt @ Back Alley has gotten enough of my money from all the other games that i have been sending him the past few months - He does a great job for me -- Love that man)....but maybe some of the CE Owners would not like to see the DOOR DONE. I JUST HAVE A HARD TIME TO SEE THAT THE THE DOOR IS NOT DONE AND FOR WHAT WE ARE PAYING -- I MEAN COME ON!!! I just want to over there at the plant and slap someone and say are your kidding me -- WAKE UP!!!!

SO LETS FIND OUT!!!!! LETS TAKE A POLL -- THERE ARE 150 CE OWNERS -- LETS SEE IF THIS WORK ON GETTING SOME RESULTS -- MAYBE THEY WILL DO IT -- BUT ....AS OF TODAY IT IS A NO!!!!

But I would like to know...

If your a CE Owner -- Would you or do you think that JJP should have the Door Powder Coated? (might start a seperate topic)

#668 6 years ago

I was told that there is a waiting list for CE Owners.

I am not going to lie...i am not 100% sure anymore....j have talked with HIP a nd they will let me out or I will use my deposit towards a different game or a DI LE or just get the refuind.

Its the not letting us know...we are at the end of the 2nd quarter and I know some things are done for the DICE and there just seems to just no interest....I was told that there is a Custom Topper for CE Owners and would not be available to p public for others to buy....I would like to be confirmed....I don't think that was in the matrix..but I will double check.

The door not being done is upsetting....dont get me wrong...I am not holding Jack to it...I know what I was told and things can change and there are those above in management that can say NO...we are not going to do that....but for cost of what is CE Owners are paying...Come on JJP...its not much more and for the best of the best...it should be done. BUT IT'S NOT JUST THE DOOR...ITS SOME OF THE OTHER STUFF....i said that I would think about it before I pull out and since there is a waiting list...its not hurting anyone and I will get another game with Joe. BUT I NEED TO THINK......This might come down to me taking a stand...i know it's good game...just a dinner and a jacket is not going to make up for it. I was one of the first ones in and I want to put this DICE next tok my other JJP games that are at my office free to my customers to enjoy on free play. I Think I just need to think some more.

#669 6 years ago

They tell me that this is all about fun and not to take too serious....maybe I am picky...but I will explain something here and make my point a little bit later...i need to thinkm about what I want to say and get my CAPS letter ready...lol

STAY TUNED......

#681 6 years ago

According to JJP all 150 are sold and there is a waiting list. So they are all taken for and I think very few are waiting to be still sold. If What I was told is to taken as true, bit I have been lied to before.

Okay ....I will be back and I am thinking about starting another topic...lol

#683 6 years ago

Okay -- I am back again - SO HERE IS THE DEAL.

Yes the shooter housing will powder coated -- Actually will be done both on the LE and the CE models -- But not the DOOR!!

I am not trying to be picky and I know this will be a great game - but when I look at the game and I see all the artwork and the other trim being powder coated and then you see this BLACK COIN BOX DOOR - It just does not look right to me -- So, Okay -- I guess Matt @ Back Alley will be getting my business on that and I might even change all the trim to a better finish like I have done to my other games. So I guess I am saying -- Not a deal breaker...but It is close

Then we come to the Topper -- DOES ANYONE HAVE ANYTHING ON THE TOPPER OR IN WRITING THAT THIS IS A CE CUSTOM TOPPER ONLY AVAILABLE TO CE OWNERS???? I was told that the Topper would be only available to CE Owners on the one that is for the DI CE - I heard it is nice -- but I do not think that have been released or maybe it wont...Just frustrating to not see something new on the DI CE versions - Especially those that are willing to drop down hard earn money of $12,500.00 for each game.

Okay back to the Door - I have not been in this hobby for a long time - BUT, I do remember a time with the factories did not want ANYTHING to do with powder coating and for those that we updating your games or going thru a restore -- You would but your own twist on your game and make it unique to your own -- It just looks not complete - and to me it is wrong to not do the door -- but I am not making it a deal breaker -- and I know it is not everyone taste -- But if I did a poll -- Lets see how many say YES or NO -- SO....That is what I am doing

GO to: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dialed-in-ce-owners-poll-powder-coating-of-doors#post-3767988

Lets see what happens... I do not seeing it changing anyone decisions @ JJP, Why would they -- It adds more cost now and since they sold all 150 already -- what do they gain from it - other to make most of us (I know I assuming that most would want it done) happy. But it is for mine and hopefully someone's knowledge to see how the POLL comes out.

#686 6 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

I hate hate hate when people powder coat doors. Looks awful 100% of the time

Okay -- I respect that -- Just curious -- I am seeing that most will not and just those that want it done will ship it out to be done to their own taste which is what I think I will do - Because I do have a finish that I think I am going to have done to my CE version - But to me it is going to come down to the TOPPER - If they go back on their word on that - I would have to say that I would be out -- But I do not think that is going to happen and they are going to keep to their promise on that feature.

Thanks again

#700 6 years ago

I want to say THANKS to MATT @ BACKALLEY -- He explained the whole reason why they (JJP) will not powder coat the doors -- I think still it is BS, but I have a better understanding -- But I will send Matt all of my trim and he is going to get me set up with something really cool that I will like for the CE Model -- That is as long as JJP does not F($% up on the Topper -- I am curious on that -- I just want to see something out about the CE Model and how it is going to be different -- I guess I am hoping for an update from JJP soon -- They need to send us one either thru the distrib...or thru Facebook -- Something ...Just my Opinion

Lets see what happens

#701 6 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Yea, probably a good idea, but it would also be a nice perk for the collector edition owners to have their game first. Pros and cons to either approach. On the whole, if I were a CE guy I'd probably not want them to be first run.

F*&K NO -- DO NOT WANT IT FIRST -- IN FACT I WILL WAIT FOR IT TILL AUGUST OR SEPTEMBER --

I was told that the CE owners will get there's in the middle of the production run -- I want to see the Backglass / CUSTOM Topper Only available to CE Owners / Lazer Cut Side Rails / CODE -- Where is that Update????

#702 6 years ago

YES -- MADE IT TO PAGE 15....AWESOME

#703 6 years ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

all 150 are sold, but that doesn't mean they were sold to end users. they have all been sold to distributors / end users. i have no hard numbers, but it would not surprise me at all if Automated has a few left after all the current end users have theirs. So, you were not lied to, but at the same time you probably didn't ask the right questions.

I apoligize == Did not mean it that way -- Just seems funny that there is a waiting list for this game on the CE Models - But, Hey -- Hope that is true -- Because I think there might be some that will back out and go for the LE Model -- Maybe that is why they have not given out the pics or more information - Just sayin...It is May going into June....When will know???

#705 6 years ago
Quoted from jwilson:

Instead of sending your trim, you should buy new trim and have it all done and ready for you, and store the original trim for if/when you plan to sell the game down the line, as it will make it more attractive to a buyer if they want to return it to stock or don't like your mods.
A few hundred more dollars when compared to the upfront cost of the game seems like a small investment.

I LIKE THAT IDEA....THANKS

#707 6 years ago
Quoted from TRAMD:

RichieWrench, I heard the legs cost extra on the CE and thought you should know.
My LE will come with legs standard.

Lol.

1 week later
#713 6 years ago

I think I have been doing a good job being low key here lately -- I really think it will be about August or September for the CE Models and that is fine with me. Like to have it before I do my OPEN HOUSE - GRAND OPENING for PINSIDERS at my new office.

I hope to see some more updates on the Backglass and the topper and maybe the software update for the CE Models.

Hope everyone is having a Great Day and I think this will be a good year for JJP and with the #4 around the corner - This is going to something special to see how the year ends with the Chicago Expo and hopefully with the announement of the #4 by then or at the show.

1 week later
#716 6 years ago

Going to be a fun and great game...hope to have it before our open house...which should not be an issue....I am in no hurry as well. I hope to have my grand opening in late August or early September.

Very happy in the end and thanks to Joe and everyone on this topic for all your comments.

2 weeks later
#725 6 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

I got my LE and I think someone is working on the topper now.

NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Lol - I am sure someone is going to make a nice topper.

1 week later
#743 6 years ago

OKAY -- GOT A QUESTION

Opps -- Sorry need to tone down on the CAPS...

I was wondering if anyone heard when the CE's would be going out? I am not in really no hurry -- but I did announce my Open House (Grand Opening - new office) to any and all Pinsiders / Pinball Fans and anyone that want to enjoy most of my collection that will be held from 9/1/2017 thru 9/3/2017, I was thinking that if I had my DICE by then - Public and Pinsiders could enjoy this game as well during the Open House (Grand Opening).

Just curious - I would think that the CE's would start shipping by then -- but I could be wrong -- Any Comments on date??

#747 6 years ago
Quoted from JerseyJen:

Yes we do plan to show the features that have been not been shown very soon!

Yes Very Soon -- Very Cool and exciting -- Maybe I need to move my OPEN HOUSE Date -- Would like to see this game at the Grand Opening and also hoping for AFM LE as well - Maybe late September or Early October -- Either way it will be there for my clients and others to enjoy at some point soon. But would love to see that there -- I dont think it would hurt to postponed it ....

3 weeks later
#748 6 years ago

has anyone seen photos of the DICE.....its.got.to be getting closer....thanks in advance

2 weeks later
#750 6 years ago

Well -- Got my email from Joe - Getting Closer - Hope it get here before the 1st weekend of October as that is when I am going to do the OPEN HOUSE / GRAND OPENING - Like to have this game for that event - Looking forward to seeing more details and actual photos as the time is getting closer and closer.

Then....

It off to the Chicago Expo the next weekend ---....

Sorry a few CAPS in this mesage. LOL

1 week later
#754 6 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

What's the holdup showing the promised pics JerseyJen? I can understand the game being delayed, what with having to mine that much precious commodities, but the pics should be a go by now. This is an unlicensed theme, right? So no outside approvals are required.

you could quibble over the definition of soon, but no way no how does 37 days equal very soon.

If I understand it right -- I think they are going to show the pics once it is being done or when the first one is done - So I think the pics should be coming in the next week or this week or next week. Maybe.....But they will get here

1 week later
#777 6 years ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

posted recently on facebook!

HEY I AM BACK -- LOL

I think I see my number #12 -- SHIT -- Got to get that check out tonight -- Thanks Joe for all you do to deal with me, LOL.

So I have been gone awhile -- What are the upgrades that you all are getting for your DICE -- It looks like I need to get a Cliffy? - I know I got a shooter rod and a Drink Cup...

I hope to see it by end of month so that it will be on display for our Grand Opening that is on Oct. 6th thru the 8th. Got a good feeling that all are coming soon - Just a matter who gets their first and post it on here for all to see -- Maybe Jen will post some more pics in the next couple weeks as these are moving along.

For those of you that are near by or in the area -- Please stop by my place and play all my Collectible Games that I have at my office -- I will post some pics later this weekend of the office space and update the photos on our Event Posting that is posted as well.

#784 6 years ago

Well....I did get these a few months ago and held onto them for the game and I am placing my order for some mods from Mezel Mods today -- So I hope to have it all ready and set up by October 6th -- Check is in the mail and I am just waiting for the news that it is on the way.

Awesome - Cant wait to have this and I think it will be a big hit at the Grand Opening on October 6th -- EVERYONE IS INVITED that is in the the area and can come over and play these amazing games.

Thanks

20170902_124909 (resized).jpg20170902_124909 (resized).jpg

1 week later
#797 6 years ago

OKAY HERE IS THE STORY --

I get these like 4 email back to back about my #12 coming being shipped on Monday, then changed to Tuesday and then back to Monday -- But I also noticed something being said about a box being powder coated for me --- SO.... I am thinking that JOE had my coinbox powdercoated -- SO I am like SWEET...Especially with the Grand Opening coming in the first weekend of October. I was like SUPER EXCITED and like WOW -- NICE. So...I am like in a great mood and very happy that JOE or JJP did this for me ....Right??

SO ...I ask JOE -- Was it JOE or JJP that did this -- JOE like what "What" - "Nobody did your door - I was joking we powder coated the box - The Cardboard box! Lmao"

So it hit me - He was talking about the BOX ...BOX -- So I just laughed and laughed -- I was so excited and then the let down...LMAO

Okay - So with that aside - I have been totally schooled on the issue of powder coating and why they do no do the coin door - and I get it now -- For me I will send mine out to Matt and have it done -- But I know this game is going to be awesome.

I will say that I am surprised that there is no official release of the game being finished by JJP - with DICE being shipped out next week -- I would think that some photos would have been released - But maybe that is what they will be doing on Monday - If not -- I will post mine or I am sure we will see some in the coming week or two.

Now with it comes to JJP #4 (maybe a CE version to be announced) -- ALL I AM ASKING FOR IS A PAIR OF PANTS TO GO WITH MY JACKET.

#816 6 years ago
Quoted from brucipher:

I guess today is the day the DICE machines are supposed to begin shipping! Congrats to those who have been waiting.
I am surprised that JJP has not shown any pics of the machines. Looking forward to seeing some from the future owners!

HEY -- I AM BACK --

YEP -- I got the tracking number today and DICE is on its way - I should have by end of the week buy I am sure there will those that will get theirs a day or two before mine comes.

And Yes -- NOT TO BASH JJP -- I am surprise on the pics not going out -- but I am sure it is going to be a great game -- Maybe that is what they want to do -- Is let the owners of the DICE post the pics for everyone to see.

#817 6 years ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

PinballSTAR has 4 CEs shipping today - many more this week...
Guess whose is getting shipped today ? RICHIE WRENCH !
There's gonna be a lot of clogged shitters in Illinois come Friday, cause we know Richie ain't working !
Sorry about the powdercoating mixup - only you would take 'box' and change it to 'coin door'... You are fantastic, the fun never ends... If I could have I would have brother !
Are you ready for a deposit on #4 soon ? I'm gonna miss you for a month - I'm not going to know what to do with myself ! And I will miss being woken up by your 50 texts in a row at 1am.
Ding
'Why aren't they powdercoating the door'
Ding
'Why isn't Jack showing pictures'
Ding
I'm gonna be pissed if I get a ham sandwich for lunch for $ 12,500
Ding
Is the jacket going to have just our first name or last name too ?
Ding
'Jen said there is a swatch of Jesus' Shroud of Turin on the apron, can you confirm this ?'
Ding

Okay --

1. So first it was not 1 am -- I think is was like around Midnight or so -- But I dont think I went past 1 am -- That would be extreme.

2. Two I get it on the doors -- I have definately been SHOWN THE LIGHT on this subject -- But Matt will get mine as soon as I get it and I hope to have it back in a weeks time frame so it is all done before the GRAND OPENING -- Which this game will be on FREE PLAY along with all my others for all PINSIDERS to come and enjoy at my OPEN HOUSE on October 6 thru the 8th. COME ALL and ENJOY THESE GAMES.

3. Pictures -- I guess we have all wonder that -- But I think they just want to surprise us --- Its like getting a Christmas Gift and opening it up to see what is on the inside. SO IT ADDS TO THE EXCITEMENT....I am okay with that.

4. I NEVER said HAM -- It was CHICKEN -- NO CHICKEN!!!! A nice Bone-In Ribeye with all the trimmings and such.....LOL

5. I think I would just like to have RICHIE WRENCH on my Jacket -- That would be cool - -Might have to call Jen and See if they would do that for me -- Good Question on that one......

6. I dont remember the JESUS thing... You got me confused on that one....

7. YES -- Go ahead and put me down for a 4 round of JJP Pinball on the COLLECTORS EDITION FOR #4. It is worth the wait and that way I can keep bugging you on the next round - But I will need to see about the AFMLE, As I will probably be getting that here as well very soon -- BUT HELL YEAH on #4 Collectors Edition if they decide to do a Collectors Edition -- I got a good feeling on that one....Just like I did on this one -- You have to admit JOE I was in on this game before they did that announcement and have stuck all the way. I have only played the game once and that was as the Chicago Expo Last year - I know they have come along way since then.

Thanks everyone and please watch for some pics this weekend as I will be posting some on the games that will have at the OPEN HOUSE and we are finishing up on the nice panels that are being done. JJP and others are going to be happy on how we are displaying the games for the OPEN HOUSE / GRAND OPENING...again, OCT 6th thru the 8th -- There will be Games / Food and Drinks

#826 6 years ago
Quoted from BladeFury:

Hurry up already your spot, subwoofer, Mods, and LED's are waiting! Lol

When is yours coming?? - I got confirmation from R&L that mine will be here between 11 and 3 on Thursday....

Shh...I have not told Joe yet -- I will text him around midnight or later tonight and let him know when it is coming......

#831 6 years ago

Okay...very excited I got the game...i will post more tonight around 2 am...serious...i got to get back to work...but i am goo g to get it set up and then take some nice photos and then get some with the other J JP games with our new wall art that is going up today.

20170921_111902 (resized).jpg20170921_111902 (resized).jpg

20170921_111805 (resized).jpg20170921_111805 (resized).jpg

20170921_111742 (resized).jpg20170921_111742 (resized).jpg

20170921_110148 (resized).jpg20170921_110148 (resized).jpg

#836 6 years ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

Hooray Eric - Congrats... Can't wait to see it - I honestly haven't seen a CE yet - PICS !!!
Joe

NO ONE HAS.....NOT YET.....

#838 6 years ago
Quoted from RavenBlackthorn:

OMG! You have your own Richie Wrench statue!!

YOU GUYS HAVE NEVER SEEN MY RICHIE WRENCH STATUE.....I EVEN GOT A BOBBLE HEAD AS WELL.

Joe...k will get u a Bobble Head

i will post pics of them

#865 6 years ago
Quoted from KirboTurbo:

Congrats to you too BladeFury. Looks great turned on, other than the topper

yeah...tell me how to get the topper to work...its not coming on

#867 6 years ago

okay for those of you that have not seen Richie Wrench.

20170922_004406 (resized).jpg20170922_004406 (resized).jpg

20170922_004414 (resized).jpg20170922_004414 (resized).jpg

20170922_004421 (resized).jpg20170922_004421 (resized).jpg

20170922_004431 (resized).jpg20170922_004431 (resized).jpg

20170922_004435 (resized).jpg20170922_004435 (resized).jpg

#868 6 years ago

here is the lineup....

ready for #4 Collectors Edition

20170921_232602 (resized).jpg20170921_232602 (resized).jpg

20170921_232609 (resized).jpg20170921_232609 (resized).jpg

20170921_232615 (resized).jpg20170921_232615 (resized).jpg

20170921_232623 (resized).jpg20170921_232623 (resized).jpg

20170921_232634 (resized).jpg20170921_232634 (resized).jpg

#869 6 years ago

sneak peek of office ...Grand Opening is in two weeks

more photos to follow...I got to get back to work...lol

20170922_004057 (resized).jpg20170922_004057 (resized).jpg

20170922_004118 (resized).jpg20170922_004118 (resized).jpg

20170922_004123 (resized).jpg20170922_004123 (resized).jpg

20170922_004129 (resized).jpg20170922_004129 (resized).jpg

20170922_004245 (resized).jpg20170922_004245 (resized).jpg

#896 6 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Great line up...wondering where your MMR LE, and AFMR LE are

see pic and A FMLE will be coming ...just do t think inshould get one in two weeks......Joe...Do u have o e ready to go??

20170921_220753 (resized).jpg20170921_220753 (resized).jpg

#898 6 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Please call the factory and ask.
LTG : )

Jen is contacting all the owners in about two weeks to see confirm what people want on the jacket in regards to names. I asked her if I can get Richie Wrench on mine.....Just want s pair of matching pants when I get #4.

#899 6 years ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

He needs to BUY the AFMR LE and stop teasing me at 2am... : )

Joe do u have one ready...do ubthink we could get one by October 6th?????

hmmmmm.....

#903 6 years ago

OH Snap -- Here is the other half of the room -- I thought these were shown as well. Just need to get that AFMLE

20170922_004941 (resized).jpg20170922_004941 (resized).jpg

20170922_004934 (resized).jpg20170922_004934 (resized).jpg

20170922_004948 (resized).jpg20170922_004948 (resized).jpg

#909 6 years ago
Quoted from BladeFury:

Out of like 15 pinball machines I've had my wife and kids only plays them a couple times and then pretty much don't play them anymore.....she played for an hour on my Dialed In CE and can't get enough lol "It's just fun" are her words. I think it is hilarious that a non licensed Theme hit it out of the park for my family! So glad I didnt get all caught up in the early drama about the Theme and the game.. "Fun" is what it's all about and keeps you wanting more. I buy these games mostly for myself but nothing beats setting back watching family & friends play and have "FUN"! Thanks again JJP & Pat for such a great game and a home run! Joe at Pinballstar your the best man!
If your on the fence don't be its incredible! If your family is part of the decision, I had the great game WOZ ECLE and they like this A LOT more.....

I like what you did on the shooter box housing and the legs -- where can I purchase those??

#912 6 years ago
Quoted from BladeFury:

Yes MustangPaul for legs and Beatmaster for shooter!

What about ur kit...who did that?

thought I show the shooter rod I just put on...done by Modfather. this is my only Mod...

I can sure use some suggestions on what you guys and gals are putting on. Oh I got my powder coating going to be donw...but going to wait til. after the grand opening. Matt at back Alley does my powder coatings. I just noticed that I need to do my Whoa Nellie...Forgot about that one...

and Joe.....I need a AFMLE...what are chances to get one by Oct.6th

20170923_121203 (resized).jpg20170923_121203 (resized).jpg

#916 6 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Love the light legs and shooter....how much were these? I actually have the same line up and would like to add to my machines if their available?

Thanks -- What color LED are those -- Blue?

#918 6 years ago

Okay -- Has anyone got the Topper to light up are we have to wait for code?

Now I am not bashing JJP on this -- BUT....

That topper is kind of plain...I think if the helicopter was an actual toy and would interact with the game with the propellers spinning would be cool....but hey...Just a plumber's thought....

Has anyone else noticed that they did not take off the part numbers when they printed these --- Someone missed that detail -- But it is okay -- The game is a home run and you really can not see it from back playing the game -- just think it was funny that the artwork did not show those part numbers but on the topper there are three part numbers that is printed on the art. Just sayin -- BUT I LOVE JJP -- and I hope and I am sure that they will learn from this game and make the #4 Game better

#919 6 years ago

so do I just message them for those and how much were they?

#923 6 years ago
Quoted from c508:

I wouldn't do those on every game, but given the "electric" theme of DI it looks really good (especially on DICE)!

Quoted from c508:

I wouldn't do those on every game, but given the "electric" theme of DI it looks really good (especially on DICE)!

I agree I was think DICE and maybe TRON LE

#925 6 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Part numbers on the plastics? They are on all my pins no matter the manufacturer?

I see -- Just never notice before and there is some on the game as well - Just find it interesting -- Just sayin -- NOT BASHING -- LOL.

Well I message for the light kits for the shooter and the legs -- getting a few more items

1 week later
#967 6 years ago
Quoted from KirboTurbo:

Wow. That's awesome bladefury. Looks like I've got work to do. Love the chrome around the backbox.

His does look nice - I message him on where he got some of his mods -- I also like how he did some other items and I am going to wait and see what he did all together so far on his game - Looks nice.

#976 6 years ago

Just to let everyone know that I will have my DICE at the D&R Grand Opening which starts this Friday and goes all way thru Sunday - So if your in the area - Stop by and play and enjoy this great game - Cant wait till #4 if announced so that I can bug Joe @ 2am in the mornings more.

#992 6 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

The thing you pull back on to shoot the ball. The thing you grab feels cheap. Should be made out of better material and purple to match the machine.. its black cheap plastic.

20170922_133433 (resized).jpg20170922_133433 (resized).jpg

#1030 6 years ago

HEY GUYS AND LADIES ---

I THINK I GET MY JACKET TOMORROW MORNING - I GOT A PACKAGE COMING FROM JJP -- WHAT DO YOU THINK -- COULD IT BE THE JACKET -- I AM TEXTING JOE AT 3 AM TO ASK HIM.....HE SHOULD KNOW.

#1031 6 years ago
Quoted from c508:

I had never played DI before this weekend richiewrench's party and have got to say DICE is well worth the hype.
I'm one of the people who was disappointed by the theme (before realizing it's more like "Quantum City Chaos" than "Smart Phone: the Game") and the game play more than makes up for it.
Definitely putting DI(LE) on my wishlist.

I am glad everyone that was able to make it out enjoyed it - I thinking maybe we will do things different next year - but I will do this every year on the weekend prior to the Chicago Expo. So plan on the 2nd Annual Event next year. But the room is open to everyone all the time.

But I will say that my wife was having some kind of panic attack with the little ones were banging on the flipper buttons like a male rabbit at a brothel house. But I found it fun and just explained to each one how to play and most of them learned and some just had fun no matter what and banged away -- But that is PINBALL - LOL, It was alot of fun. I will do it again.

#1032 6 years ago

Okay - On a side note, I want to say that this game is awesome and I want to aploigize to JJP and Jen on any comments that I might have been negative on in regards to this game and what should be on the game. Bottom Line this game is TOP NOTCH - and it was the one of the favorites at the Grand Opening. I learned from this collectors edition and I know that we can not always get what we wished for...But I have some much passion for these games and just want to see the best of them come out and for everyone to enjoyed them.

I am hoping for a Collectors Edition on the next one and lets see if JJP will maybe incorporated some of our wish items into the JJP #4 Collectors Edition, If there is one.

-- I like the Lollipop type side or some type of design that wraps around the flipper buttons.
-- Make the topper better and maybe have it so the it works when we get the game...LOL not a bash - -Just thought I did something wrong and spent like an hour or two trying to figure it out - till I was told it was a code upgrade coming - LOL
-- Mirror Blades.
-- Not going to happen - But love to see the leg bolts and the coin door to be powder coated...But I understand not all like that done.

To me this was well worth the wait and cant wait to the next one for JJP #4

Thanks to everyone for putting up with my rants and raves and CAPS -- This weekend is going to be awesome - I am so excited to see and play JJP #4 prior to the public.

Who else is going to the Thursday night Event?

HEY -- BUY THE WAY IS THAT OUR DINNER??? HAS ANYONE THOUGHT OF THAT??? -- I THINK THAT IS OUR DINNER FOR THE CE OWNERS - WILL IT BE STEAK OR CHICKEN?

#1035 6 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

I agree with most of Riches comments....if I had it my way I would include the lollipop rails, mirror blades, and a higher quality shooter....the topper is a little cheesy (frankly all of JJP toppers are)...they should take a lesson from CGC and develop a real interactive topper....

YES ----YES --- THAT WAS THE WORD ''INTERACTIVE" --

I think it would have been cool to see a kind of drone on the topper and it Interact with the game like the small ones do on the playfield.

I agree on the shooter as well -- for the next CE (if they do one) -- Shooter should be better on the next one -- But I think sometimes they dont mess with certain things as everyone will reach out to like Modfather to have theirs done to their own liking....But it is nice to post comments and I think maybe they will do a couple things more on the next CE model (if there is one - again)

#1042 6 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

I hear ya, but there is no denying that JJP's toppers are weak and cheesy especially considering the high quality of their machines....its no different than designing and making another toy in the game...yes it takes time and $, but they charged all the CE owners an additional $3.5K so certainly there was enough margin for an interactive topper...

YES.....INTERACTIVE....THAT IS THE WORD FOR THE DAY.....

#1045 6 years ago
Quoted from RichieWrench:

HEY GUYS AND LADIES ---
I THINK I GET MY JACKET TOMORROW MORNING - I GOT A PACKAGE COMING FROM JJP -- WHAT DO YOU THINK -- COULD IT BE THE JACKET -- I AM TEXTING JOE AT 3 AM TO ASK HIM.....HE SHOULD KNOW.

Okay so I text Joe at 2 am and of course he did not respond. I was certain it was my jacket....Joe said NO...it was my new legs...I guess the ones that came with the game were too short??? I thought he was messing with me..so I am going to UPS thinking my jacket was there.....

NOPE....

It was the new legs....LMAO....He was correct.

#1048 6 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Really ...how did you know the legs were too short? I wonder if my legs are too short

i did not know....i thought it was a little weird because when I had it up next to Woz and hobbit...it was shorter...i never asked for them...just got them in the mail.....I should ask Joe...maybe they are sending them to all the owners

1 week later
#1070 6 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Hey guys did someone mention something about JJP sending out new legs to CE owners because the current legs are too short or something??

Look at the bright side...at least it's only on 150 games and not 1000 or more.

1 month later
#1080 6 years ago

HEYS GUYS AND GALS...I GOT MY JACKET.....

COULD NOT WAIT TO GET MY PANTS ON.....

now...When is the steak and lobster dinner?

20171212_220008 (resized).jpg20171212_220008 (resized).jpg

20171212_220016 (resized).jpg20171212_220016 (resized).jpg

#1081 6 years ago

HEYS GUYS AND GALS...I GOT MY JACKET.....
COULD NOT WAIT TO GET MY PANTS ON.....
now...When is the steak and lobster dinner?

I need some sun on those legs.....

#1083 6 years ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

Richie - you NEVER fail to amuse my friend ! Please tell me those are running shorts or something and not your underwear...

underwear...i was so excited I told Debbie to just take the pics.

She told me that a package came in and it was from JJP and I said yeah...its a computer board for my W OZ that is broke...but when I saw the box...I said...that is no compu

ter board...so I opened it up like a kid at Christmas.

Very well made jackets.....

My only thing is that I would have powder coated the buttons......lol

YEP....UNDERWEAR.....

1 week later
#1092 6 years ago
Quoted from davijc02:

C’mon Iceman don’t get him started again if he ever actually stopped lol

Okay...I have learned my lesson.....But I really do feel that the doors need to be powder coated....it just does not make any sense to me.....

Legs...Powedercoated...

Shooter Housing Powder Coated.....

Rails......Powdercoated....

Hinges...Powdercoated....

But....NO...lets leave the door...because that would cost a couple hundred more.....

and Yes....

they should powercoat the bolts as well...

Now.....I am not starting up anything...I am just saying for what we all pay...I would lime to see the doors done....I would be shock that the majority would not want that done.

I know on my dialed In..I will be sending it to matt.to have the door and legs volts.done and maybe so.e other items...but ...

COME ON DICE OWNERS.......

WE NEED FOR ALL OF US TO TO STANDUP TO THIS FORM OF DICTATORSHIP AND SAY.......

NO MORE!!!!!!!

by the way has anyone heard of when the steak and lobster dinner will be happening??

#1093 6 years ago
Quoted from davijc02:

C’mon Iceman don’t get him started again if he ever actually stopped lol

NEVER WILL STOP......LOL

#1096 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Powdercoated bolts are a Bad Idea. Done it, not recommended. Coin door powdercoating I can get behind, though. But it push comes to shove on making the CEs truly special, I'd rather have the direct printed cabinets like the ECLE on all the JJP CE to really make them desirable.

I agree with THAT

2 months later
#1108 6 years ago
Quoted from Tonic67:

Anyone heard about the lunch? Cmon Richie, when is the steak and lobster?

HEY --- THAT IS RIGHT -- Are we not suppose to get a Dinner? -- I was hoping for Bone In Ribeye or something along that line - Again $12,500.00 - I think that is not much to ask for a great dinner for all of us - Sure it will be coming done the line here soon - I do not think they will cut us short on a dinner - I just hope that it is not Chicken but I will take what they give us - It will be fun to have all of us crazy people that spend this kind of money on a game in one room. Should be interesting.

#1109 6 years ago

OH YEAH -- I AM BACK -- BEEN GONE FOR AWHILE -- FOR THOSE OF YOU OUT THERE THAT MISS MY CAPS LETTERING THIS POST IS FOR YOU-- LMAO

BEEN BUSY WORKING IN PLUMBING AND SAVING UP FOR SOME UPCOMING GAMES -- LOOK FORWARD TO THE POTC CE EDITION -- AND OF COURSE THE #3 GAME FROM CHICAGO GAMING AND THEN THE #5 GAME FROM JACK - WHICH SHOULD BE >>>>>>>>---- Opps -- Can not say....and you never know things can and sometimes do change. But I still have an offer on the table to do a Richie Wrench Pinball Game. CALL ME JACK

1 month later
#1112 6 years ago

YEP....MATT GOT MY DOOR DONE THIS PAST WEEK AND I HAD WHOA NELLIE.....DIALED IN DONE

I also had my AFMLE done with all new powder coating rails...trim and all with a deep tangerine color

Will post pics when it is all together

1 week later
#1113 5 years ago

HAS ANYONE HEARD ABOUT THE DINNER???

3 months later
#1150 5 years ago

So there will not be a lunch.....??

#1153 5 years ago

So .. I will have to make some calls....Its not a big deal...but ar the same time ...It is...because we all paid Top price...They should have this dinner.....I know not everyone is going to attend or be able to....but okay so let's says they do maybe a gift card or something. It just burns my ass about this and how it has just gone to the waist side....They think we will just let it go.....I am seriously thinking about a lot of stuff now and base on what Inget will effect my future purchase with JJP....

Make it right JJP.......I support and stand behind this company alot...I can deal with the Powder Coating issues of the door and changes in designs and such.

But u made a promise on a dinner and the issue and lack of not updating us CE owners ...just says alot to me if they do not make this happen.

I dont care about the dinner....its not about the free meal....Its about how those that spent the extra money to meet and all get together with Pat and take pictures and meet with the Dialed In team and just have those few hours of whatever together. Its them keeping their word on something as simple as this and saying Thanks to those that paid out more.

Trust me....I AM STARTING TO GET PIST!!!!

That's it...I am calling Joe in 5 hours.....

JOE ...DO YOU HEAR ME.....I.AM CALLING U IN 5 HOURS!!!!!

#1155 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

if you were promised the lunch they should deliver the lunch. Simple as that. Knowing JJP, they will figure this out.

Lets see ...you would think that at the next Expo or something this would be done....or make it up in some way. But the lack of doing anything and with maybe this not being Jack's call anymore......maybe.thst is the issue. But to do NOTHING...means to me they dont want.to spend the money or just dont care. Let's see what happens.

#1157 5 years ago

4.5 hours to go for call to Joe......

#1158 5 years ago
Quoted from solarvalue:

Cancelling the dinner and changing the game I can understand, but the door? I mean the DOOR...come on!

Yeah...I know...Really the door? COME ON....THE FREAKING DOOR.......UGH!!!!!!

wait.......

We are taking about the Dinner.....

Now let's not get off topic....Stick to the current issue.

#1160 5 years ago

HOPEFULLY THERE WILL BE A DINNER...just like to see as many of the CE owners at one place and meet with Pat ...The legend and team talk pinball.....just worried that someone else is pulling the strings. But I will make a call or two and I hope there will be a dinner this year at the Expo. My only concern is that not all CE owners might be a le to attend...so maybe that is the issue. It's a logistic nightmare for them. so maybe they are just saying....Hey let a not worry about the dinner...they got other things to work on with the POTC CE and LE models coming out and the #5 game to be worked on and being announced later in year or whenever...

So who is going to make a big deal about a stupid dinner....Right???

WELL...I WILL MAKE A BIG FREAKING DEAL!!!!!

I AM GETTING SO WORKED UP ON THIS ...I THINK I JUST LOST MY SCREDRIVER DOWN THE SEWER LINE......ITS.ABOUT WHAT IS RIGHT TO THOSE THAT PAID THAT LITTLE EXTRA....3500.00 EXTRA.....

SO DELIVER ON THE DINNER JJP...Make it right...make it special. I just find it hard that they dont...We will see soon someday I hope.

3.5 HOURS TO GO FOR CALL TO JOE!!!!!

#1161 5 years ago
Quoted from _xizor:

Lol. I buy JJP CE machines just for your posts. Granted I could save my money and just read the thread, but where is the fun in that?
One day, with the haggling power of pinside, we’re going to talk about powder coated doors at our dinner.

I like this post....I just love the ideal of Jack's vision and great quality games....Just do t want to go loose sight of those that got them there and keep to their promise.

Games change...Design Change...Code updates migjht take longer....Issure.on Powder Coated doors will never be done...I can live with all that above....but I do want to see them deliver completely on the promise for those CE owners out there that paid more...give some of those that experience / event that was part of package.

I am just having fun here and serious as well...I just would be hard to be believe that they dont.

Oh....By the way...Joe has Messenger and he has been in contact with me....Guess he is trying to avoid that 2 AM call or texting.

All of us CE owners need to STAND AND UNITE....No Chicken

#1166 5 years ago
Quoted from KingBW:

richiewrench - you can make it happen ... you have some clout with JJP ... I saw the Richie Wrench figurine on Jacks desk a few weeks ago. If you use that clout, every time he looks at that, he will remember that he has to address the issue. Just sayin.

Just a side note....I love JJP games and I am a big fan. All of the games Inhave are at my office for the public to enjoy and see for Free....I have fun here and maybe someday doors will be powdercoated....but Its all in fun and I still have such a passion. for Pinball and like it I see little kids come by and play these games.

So I poke fun sometimes and like to get myself all worked up at times...but at the end of the day...Its all about fun and pinball. Weather its an older game or a fresh NIB game just released....Enjoy pinball ...its that moment in time when u trying to move that silver ball around and get the best score or beat the game.

Either way...I enjoy pinball.

#1168 5 years ago

Just a side note....I love JJP games and I am a big fan. All of the games Inhave are at my office for the public to enjoy and see for Free....I have fun here and maybe someday doors will be powdercoated....but Its all in fun and I still have such a passion. for Pinball and like it I see little kids come by and play these games.
So I poke fun sometimes and like to get myself all worked up at times...but at the end of the day...Its all about fun and pinball. Weather its an older game or a fresh NIB game just released....Enjoy pinball ...its that moment in time when u trying to move that silver ball around and get the best score or beat the game.
Either way...I enjoy pinball.

But with all that said......

WE SHOULD STILL GET OUR LUNCH WITH PAT AND THE DIALED IN DESIGN TEAM....

We can only let this go so far....

#1172 5 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Please open a support ticket, to be sure they have your information. Manuals are being sent out in batches I believe.

Jack will figure something out.

Whoahhh....

Manual?????

What Manual....we suppose to have a Manual with our game?????

#1174 5 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

You didn't get one yet ? Better start calling and texting Joe in about 4 hours.

I am rushing over to the office now and will see right away.

If no manual......WTF.....

NO DINNER.....
NO LUNCH.......
NO MANUAL.....

WHAT ELSE DID THEY NOT DELIVER ON FOR A GAME THAT IS YEAR LATER AND WE ALL PAID 3500 MORE FOR.....

#1176 5 years ago

I TEXT JOE.....RIGHT AWAY......NOT WAITING 4 HOURS.....THIS SHIT ....FOR REAL.

3 BLOCKS AWAY FROM OFFICE.......

#1177 5 years ago

well.....guess what.....

NO MANUAL.......HOW DID I MISS THAT....LMFAO.

OH WELL....I will put in request......maybe it will have our dinner invite for us all......

#1178 5 years ago

IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE THAT I AM MISSING THAT WE PAID ALL THIS EXTRA MONEY.....

I MEAN MAYBE THERE WAS SUPPOSE TO BE SOME EXTRA BALLS IN THE CABINET OR SOMETHING.....

I AM JUST ASKING....WHAT ELSE AM I MISSING

#1179 5 years ago

HEY ....WAS WE SUPPOSE TO GET MIRROR BLADES AS WELL.....

#1180 5 years ago

LOL....BUT ITS A GOOD IDEA TO HAVE THOSE...NEED TO GET SOME FOR MY GAME

#1183 5 years ago

JOE JUST TEXT ME....Guess they will be coming

1 week later
#1186 5 years ago
Quoted from Mike_J:

I just ran into Jack at the Chick Fil A on Route 35 in Brick, NJ (bordering Lakewood). He had Pat connected on FaceTime and was wondering where all of you CE buyers were.
The sandwich and waffle fries were pretty good.

THAT NOT FUNNY -- BECAUSE I GOT A TEXT FROM JACK AND HE WAS SAYING SOMETHING ABOUT A BARBECUE AT JOE'S PLACE OR LUNCH AT JOE'S HOUSE.

Then offer a Pizza Party at my place -- I was down with either one

But, If there was a lunch at @ Chick Fil A and I missed out on that -- I WILL BE PIST -- I like their soups.

Oh well - What else can we talk about -- This one is getting old and it will either happen or not - Either way I am happy with the game and that is more important - Still want my STEAK & LOBSTER TAIL Dinner.

Oh Yes -- Lets talk about Powder Coating of the Doors.......

2 weeks later
#1194 5 years ago

HEY!!!!!!

Did yah hear we finally got a dinner coming for use crazy few ....So dust off your jackets and let's get ready to eat and meet with those that made a great game.

I hear that if we push hard enough that we might get those powder coated doors by game #6.

#1195 5 years ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

Richie Wrench is going to go apeshit happy in about 5 minutes once I send him an email...
Cued up in... 3,2,1...

wonder what kind of soup they will have??

#1198 5 years ago

Wonder if this could be a good time for them to bring those game manuals for those of us that have not got theirs....

Now...Now....

I know....Dont push it....One thing at a time....lol

#1204 5 years ago
Quoted from rubberducks:

Quite a few people haven't had manual, jacket or comic.

COMIC??????

WHAT COMIC??????

#1211 5 years ago

I did not get a comic....i will have to double check that....and politely ask for one if I did not get one...Sure that will not be an issue.

Game is great and amazing....

Just curious on one thing...I updated the game and not the topper lights up....but really does nothing....am I missing something here or is it really just that plane and just lights up...???

OH...BY THE WAY....CAPS DO GET STUCK WHEN I GET EXCITED.....

ITS PLUMBING THING......

#1212 5 years ago

OKAY -- This is a copy of the email that I sent Jen / Jack and Joe for my RSVP. Now -- If any of you want to add to the list -- Please start here and start with Number #41 and Lets keep the questions going -- But I think I covered most of the concerns.

HELLO.....

HECK YEAH -- I am totally in for the party

Please put me down for the dinner

Got a few questions

1. Will Jack be there?
2. Will Joe Newhart be there?
3. Will Pat be there?
4. Will there be a shuttle bus?
5. By any chance will there be a DI CE game there for us to play?
6. Is there a dress code?
7. Are we allow to wear our DI jackets?
8. Can we bring our own beer? I don't drink -- But asking for someone else that is to chicken shit to ask the question....
9. Is there going to be an after hours party or dance? I cant dance -- But I hear Joe is a good dancer....
10. Can we bring our phones to take pictures?
11. What kind for food will be serving - If not Lobster - Will I be allowed to bring my own and just use their grills to cook my own lobsters tails?
12. Can I bring my family and friends? -- Have about 15 that I could add to the list.
13. Are we allow to talk about how the part numbers are on the stickers on the Topper -- Bugs the shit out of me - LOL....
14. Are we allow to wear sunglasses?
15. Can I have the English version for the Buca Di Beppo -- I can not pronounce that -- Is that French? Need the English version...
16. Will be be like a light show or band at the dinner?
17. Will desert be allowed after the dinner?
18. Can we bring our manuals to be singed...
19. Are we going to be allowed to asked about the other games for #5, #6, #7 and #8 that will be done by JJP?
20. OH...Yeah -- Can there be like a silent poll at the dinner about the Powder Coating of the doors?
21. Will there be a indoor firework show?
22. Can I talk to Joe and Pat about doing a Richie Wrench Pinball Game for #9? -- I would waive my license fees....
23. Will be be like a Vegas Show before the dinner like with Tigers or Lions or Pigeons? Either One is fine...
24. Can I request for low lighting at the dinner? Like candles or something like that...
25. Will there be an option for fried ice cream?
26. Can I bring my Richie Wrench Bobblehead?
27. Are pets allowed?
28. Will there be valet parking?
29. Will there be assigned seating by DI CE Number or by our last names?
30. I know the dinner is at 6 PM CST -- But what about those that live on the East and West Coast???
31. For those that do not RSVP -- Can we have another dinner party next year till all are able to show up at one time?
32. Can I bring my cat -- Mandy? She is for emotional support...
33. Will the whole DI team be at the dinner?
34. Can we talk about politics - "Pinball Politics" at the dinner?
35. Can we video the dinner to be played on You Tube later after the dinner?
36. Will waivers need to be singed before going to the dinner?
37. Will there be a special guest speaker at the dinner?
38. Will there be donuts?
39. Can I take pictures with Pat and Jack at the dinner?
40. Can I sit next to Joe Newhart at the Dinner? I just want to bug the shit out of him all night...

Okay -- Like I mentioned above - Just a few questions. I think that these are important to address and will set the rules and guidelines for all of us to have a safe and enjoyable dinner.

This is a great game made by a great team and company -- The last thing we need is for someone to show up with a cat name Mandy if it is not allowed. Just sayin.

Thanks again

Richard Folks
Vice-President
D&R Plumbing, Heating & Air, Inc.
Phone (309) 451-1290
Fax (309) 454-4114

#1213 5 years ago

Okay -- Just so you all know

Yes - Mandy is real

20170830_211506 (resized).jpg20170830_211506 (resized).jpg20170831_000922 (resized).jpg20170831_000922 (resized).jpg
#1215 5 years ago

SHHHHHH!!!!!.........texting Joe in 19 Minutes.....

#1219 5 years ago

So here is Jack response today -- He is asking me to hold off on any additional questions till the dinner....

Good Morning,

After starting this company and answering tens of thousands of questions, I have to congratulate you Mr. Wrench for your very well though out and valuable questions.

I did my best to answer in a timely manner. I understand that there may be more questions and while we encourage you to ask, it may be better to hold some of them for the evening of this wonderful celebratory dinner.

Please know that we may have some questions for you as well so be prepared to reply in kind.

Thank you again for doing your best to make us smile, that’s what it’s all about!

Jack

On Sep 22, 2018, at 12:59 AM, Richard Folks <[email protected]> wrote:

HELLO.....

HECK YEAH -- I am totally in for the party

Please put me down for the dinner

Got a few questions

1. Will Jack be there?
2. Will Joe Newhart be there?
3. Will Pat be there?
4. Will there be a shuttle bus?
5. By any chance will there be a DI CE game there for us to play?
6. Is there a dress code?
7. Are we allow to wear our DI jackets?
8. Can we bring our own beer? I don't drink -- But asking for someone else that is to chicken shit to ask the question....
9. Is there going to be an after hours party or dance? I cant dance -- But I hear Joe is a good dancer....
10. Can we bring our phones to take pictures?
11. What kind for food will be serving - If not Lobster - Will I be allowed to bring my own and just use their grills to cook my own lobsters tails?
12. Can I bring my family and friends? -- Have about 15 that I could add to the list.
13. Are we allow to talk about how the part numbers are on the stickers on the Topper -- Bugs the shit out of me - LOL....
14. Are we allow to wear sunglasses?
15. Can I have the English version for the Buca Di Beppo -- I can not pronounce that -- Is that French? Need the English version...
16. Will be be like a light show or band at the dinner?
17. Will desert be allowed after the dinner?
18. Can we bring our manuals to be singed...
19. Are we going to be allowed to asked about the other games for #5, #6, #7 and #8 that will be done by JJP?
20. OH...Yeah -- Can there be like a silent poll at the dinner about the Powder Coating of the doors?
21. Will there be a indoor firework show?
22. Can I talk to Joe and Pat about doing a Richie Wrench Pinball Game for #9? -- I would waive my license fees....
23. Will be be like a Vegas Show before the dinner like with Tigers or Lions or Pigeons? Either One is fine...
24. Can I request for low lighting at the dinner? Like candles or something like that...
25. Will there be an option for fried ice cream?
26. Can I bring my Richie Wrench Bobblehead?
27. Are pets allowed?
28. Will there be valet parking?
29. Will there be assigned seating by DI CE Number or by our last names?
30. I know the dinner is at 6 PM CST -- But what about those that live on the East and West Coast???
31. For those that do not RSVP -- Can we have another dinner party next year till all are able to show up at one time?
32. Can I bring my cat -- Mandy? She is for emotional support...
33. Will the whole DI team be at the dinner?
34. Can we talk about politics - "Pinball Politics" at the dinner?
35. Can we video the dinner to be played on You Tube later after the dinner?
36. Will waivers need to be singed before going to the dinner?
37. Will there be a special guest speaker at the dinner?
38. Will there be donuts?
39. Can I take pictures with Pat and Jack at the dinner?
40. Can I sit next to Joe Newhart at the Dinner? I just want to bug the shit out of him all night...

Okay -- Like I mentioned above - Just a few questions. I think that these are important to address and will set the rules and guidelines for all of us to have a safe and enjoyable dinner.

This is a great game made by a great team and company -- The last thing we need is for someone to show up with a cat name Mandy if it is not allowed. Just sayin.

Thanks again

Richard Folks
Vice-President
D&R Plumbing, Heating & Air, Inc.
Phone (309) 451-1290
Fax (309) 454-4114

1. Yes
2. Yes
3. Yes
4. Only if you use your plumbing truck and you drive.
5. Yes, if you bring yours.
6. Yes, we want you to be dressed in your normal work attire as pictured on your bobblehead
7. Yes, especially inside.
8. Not at the dinner, they have an alcohol consumption license so we cannot “bring” - we can buy.
9. Possibly, depending on how much of that beer your friend is bringing is consumed. It’s happened before.
10. Yes, that’s encouraged.
11. Italian fare. If you bring, you must bring lobster you must bring enough for the entire class. Grilling optional but we will work something out.
12. We have limited space so you can bring one guest who is lucky enough to be married to you or DNA related. A test may be conducted.
13. Yes, you can bring that up with Pat.
14. Yes, Rose colored are suggested.
15. Yes, we will have authentic Italians standing by to translate into Illinoisese.
16. We’re working on that.
17. Yes, of course no Italian dinner is complete without dessert.
18. Yes, but we will only sign in marinara sauce.
19. Yes, but every answer will be the same.
20. We encourage that, we would love to not hear about the results.
21. If you ask some of the wrong questions, you can expect a fireworks show for sure.
22. Yes but only if it includes an app that lets you flush your toilet bowl or have it connected to Alexa.
23. Lloyd Olsen and Fred Young will open the evening with imitations of animal sounds followed by an impersonation of you ordering a game from Joe.
24. There are some dark corners tables that you can be accommodated at if you don’t mind the wildlife.
25. Pistachio.
26. Lifesize only.
27. Rescue Dogs, cats and goldfish only.
28. Yes. Do not leave any valuables inside the car. Rocco the Valet Attendant will have your vehicle chopped up by the time you’re on the main course.
29. Seating is based on when you ordered the game and the serial number build date and the date promised deducted from the actual shipping date.
30. All other time zones have been suspended for this dinner. It’s only based on JJP time, which is always later than we announce.
31. We eat dinner every day so if anyone wants to invite us, we may actually show up.
32. See #27 above but you must provide you own approved litter and litter box.
33. They should be.
34. That’s encouraged.
35. See #34
36. Yes, we promised in writing not to clog the toilets unless we have a means to clear the clog. Your most expert services may be requested.
37. We were hoping you would have a sixty thousand word speech prepared about the virtues of powder coating coin doors but we’ll take a good plumber joke or two instead.
38. Good idea, Jelly is our favorite, we’ll work on that but may need to go offsite to Dunkin Donuts together after the dance party at 5 AM.
39. It’s what we live for.
40. I’m told that Joe would not have it any other way.

3 weeks later
#1233 5 years ago
Quoted from KingBW:

We will all be waiting for the richiewrench review, if he got his steak, and a pic with Joe pinballstar hugging each other. He's been kind of quiet lately ...

Been busy with Tessa...My new work dog.

20181006_120832 (resized).jpg20181006_120832 (resized).jpg
#1235 5 years ago

Richie Wrench is going to be at the Expo....Stay Tuned...and get get cameras ready
..It will be his first appearance at the show.

FB_IMG_1539966865750 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1539966865750 (resized).jpg
3 months later
#1246 5 years ago

WELL I HAD TO DO IT.....

IT IS FRAMED. THANKS TO PAT, JOE AND JACK.

NOW LETS ALL WORK TOGETHER THAT FUTURE COLLECTORS EDITION GAMES COME WITH THE DOOR POWDER COATED.

20190208_054625 (resized).jpg20190208_054625 (resized).jpg20190208_054640 (resized).jpg20190208_054640 (resized).jpg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios

Machine - For Sale
Hampshire, IL
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

Flipper Parts
FlipMods

9,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Erie, CO
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 3.75
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

5,640 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Worcester, MA
$ 100.00
Electronics
Led Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pittsburgh, PA
$ 22.50
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Cabinet - Other
Inclusive GameWerks

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider RichieWrench.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-dialed-in-collectors-edition?tu=RichieWrench and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.