AE6455CD-9810-49BB-819A-44E08270AC98 (resized).jpeg
4C9DC76A-00B4-42C1-8101-B3729F0CB728 (resized).png
20170831_000922 (resized).jpg
20170830_211506 (resized).jpg
CE (resized).PNG
members-only-jackets (resized).jpg
3CE0475C-36AB-4964-9EBC-185AFE057FC5 (resized).jpeg
9E380882-3FD8-42B2-BEF3-910F83566017 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PtownPin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#803 6 years ago
Quoted from KirboTurbo:

I wonder if they will ship with all the protectors that i am hearing are needed. If you are getting the playfield protector, do you even need all the other protectors?

Good question

#806 6 years ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

PinballSTAR has 4 CEs shipping today - many more this week...
Guess whose is getting shipped today ? RICHIE WRENCH !
There's gonna be a lot of clogged shitters in Illinois come Friday, cause we know Richie ain't working !
Sorry about the powdercoating mixup - only you would take 'box' and change it to 'coin door'... You are fantastic, the fun never ends... If I could have I would have brother !
Are you ready for a deposit on #4 soon ? I'm gonna miss you for a month - I'm not going to know what to do with myself ! And I will miss being woken up by your 50 texts in a row at 1am.
Ding
'Why aren't they powdercoating the door'
Ding
'Why isn't Jack showing pictures'
Ding
I'm gonna be pissed if I get a ham sandwich for lunch for $ 12,500
Ding
Is the jacket going to have just our first name or last name too ?
Ding
'Jen said the there is a swatch of Jesus' Shroud of Turin on the apron, can you confirm this ?'
Ding

Thats funny shit!

#871 6 years ago

Great line up...wondering where your MMR LE, and AFMR LE are

#875 6 years ago

Question are LE buyers supposed to get a printed manual?

#879 6 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

It says so in the feature matrix post above.

Hmmm....I didnt get one

#902 6 years ago
Quoted from RichieWrench:

see pic and A FMLE will be coming ...just do t think inshould get one in two weeks......Joe...Do u have o e ready to go??

Awesome!

#905 6 years ago

see pic and A FMLE will be coming ...just do t think inshould get one in two weeks......Joe...Do u have o e ready to go??

I've never seen a MM with that trim color....looks good....I got the AFMRLE with the martian trim...its awesome

#914 6 years ago
Quoted from BladeFury:

Out of like 15 pinball machines I've had my wife and kids only plays them a couple times and then pretty much don't play them anymore.....she played for an hour on my Dialed In CE and can't get enough lol "It's just fun" are her words. I think it is hilarious that a non licensed Theme hit it out of the park for my family! So glad I didnt get all caught up in the early drama about the Theme and the game.. "Fun" is what it's all about and keeps you wanting more. I buy these games mostly for myself but nothing beats setting back watching family & friends play and have "FUN"! Thanks again JJP & Pat for such a great game and a home run! Joe at Pinballstar your the best man!
If your on the fence don't be its incredible! If your family is part of the decision, I had the great game WOZ ECLE and they like this A LOT more.....

Love the light legs and shooter....how much were these? I actually have the same line up and would like to add to my machines if their available?

#928 6 years ago

Okay -- Has anyone got the Topper to light up are we have to wait for code?
Now I am not bashing JJP on this -- BUT....
That topper is kind of plain...I think if the helicopter was an actual toy and would interact with the game with the propellers spinning would be cool....but hey...Just a plumber's thought....
Has anyone else noticed that they did not take off the part numbers when they printed these --- Someone missed that detail -- But it is okay -- The game is a home run and you really can not see it from back playing the game -- just think it was funny that the artwork did not show those part numbers but on the topper there are three part numbers that is printed on the art. Just sayin -- BUT I LOVE JJP -- and I hope and I am sure that they will learn from this game and make the #4 Game better

I'm surprised they didnt put more effort into that topper....an example of actual effort is CGC AFMRLE topper...its awesome

1 week later
#974 6 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

I have never seen invisiglass before, its crazy!

Its the real deal....I have it on all my games,,,,

#1010 6 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Lift playfield up and lean back. Remove the rubber on the end of the plunger. Remove the metal E clip holding the washers and springs in place. Watch the spring and everything fly off the end and who knows where. Find the clip, spring, and washers. Remove the plunger. Swap spring and washer to new plunger. ( knob - spring - washer , in that order ) stick the plunger back in. Then on the inside put washer - spring - E clip - rubber tip.
Refer to page C-28 in the manual to where and what order things go.
LTG "

If somebody finds a cool shooter let me know....

#1033 6 years ago

I agree with most of Riches comments....if I had it my way I would include the lollipop rails, mirror blades, and a higher quality shooter....the topper is a little cheesy (frankly all of JJP toppers are)...they should take a lesson from CGC and develop a real interactive topper....

#1036 6 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Much easier to do when your just remaking /copying a 20 year old pin and not developing from scratch.... not to mention the bom.

No really...CGC interactive toy was developed from scratch from what I understand....

#1037 6 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Not really...CGC interactive toy was developed from scratch from what I understand, and yes the game is the same, but its been reengineered.....

#1039 6 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Correct but the game itself is a copy so lots more time and bom to come up with other gimmicks and upgrades .

I hear ya, but there is no denying that JJP's toppers are weak and cheesy especially considering the high quality of their machines....its no different than designing and making another toy in the game...yes it takes time and $, but they charged all the CE owners an additional $3.5K so certainly there was enough margin for an interactive topper...

#1041 6 years ago

I agree the game is on the play field...the point is if your going to make one do it right...otherwise forget it and dump all your cash into the play field, and let the secondary market fill that void.

#1046 6 years ago

Okay so I text Joe at 2 am and of course he did not respond. I was certain it was my jacket....Joe said NO...it was my new legs...I guess the ones that came with the game were too short??? I thought he was messing with me..so I am going to UPS thinking my jacket was there.....
NOPE....
It was the new legs....LMAO....He was correct.

Really ...how did you know the legs were too short? I wonder if my legs are too short

#1052 6 years ago
Quoted from JWJr:

Great customer service there!

What angle do you guys have your play field set?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios

$ 3.75
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pittsburgh, PA
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Sacramento, CA
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

Lighting - Led
Lermods

Electronics
Skillshot Combo

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 100.00
Electronics
Led Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Pipe Creek, TX

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PtownPin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-dialed-in-collectors-edition?tu=PtownPin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.