AE6455CD-9810-49BB-819A-44E08270AC98 (resized).jpeg
4C9DC76A-00B4-42C1-8101-B3729F0CB728 (resized).png
20170831_000922 (resized).jpg
20170830_211506 (resized).jpg
CE (resized).PNG
members-only-jackets (resized).jpg
3CE0475C-36AB-4964-9EBC-185AFE057FC5 (resized).jpeg
9E380882-3FD8-42B2-BEF3-910F83566017 (resized).jpeg
There are 1,253 posts in this topic. You are on page 24 of 26.
#1151 5 years ago

Oops. Wrong forum.

#1152 5 years ago
Quoted from RichieWrench:

So there will not be a lunch.....??

I don't think they thought out the logistics of that.

#1153 5 years ago

So .. I will have to make some calls....Its not a big deal...but ar the same time ...It is...because we all paid Top price...They should have this dinner.....I know not everyone is going to attend or be able to....but okay so let's says they do maybe a gift card or something. It just burns my ass about this and how it has just gone to the waist side....They think we will just let it go.....I am seriously thinking about a lot of stuff now and base on what Inget will effect my future purchase with JJP....

Make it right JJP.......I support and stand behind this company alot...I can deal with the Powder Coating issues of the door and changes in designs and such.

But u made a promise on a dinner and the issue and lack of not updating us CE owners ...just says alot to me if they do not make this happen.

I dont care about the dinner....its not about the free meal....Its about how those that spent the extra money to meet and all get together with Pat and take pictures and meet with the Dialed In team and just have those few hours of whatever together. Its them keeping their word on something as simple as this and saying Thanks to those that paid out more.

Trust me....I AM STARTING TO GET PIST!!!!

That's it...I am calling Joe in 5 hours.....

JOE ...DO YOU HEAR ME.....I.AM CALLING U IN 5 HOURS!!!!!

#1154 5 years ago

if you were promised the lunch they should deliver the lunch. Simple as that. Knowing JJP, they will figure this out.

#1155 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

if you were promised the lunch they should deliver the lunch. Simple as that. Knowing JJP, they will figure this out.

Lets see ...you would think that at the next Expo or something this would be done....or make it up in some way. But the lack of doing anything and with maybe this not being Jack's call anymore......maybe.thst is the issue. But to do NOTHING...means to me they dont want.to spend the money or just dont care. Let's see what happens.

#1156 5 years ago

I can deal with the Powder Coating issues of the door

Cancelling the dinner and changing the game I can understand, but the door? I mean the DOOR...come on!

#1157 5 years ago

4.5 hours to go for call to Joe......

#1158 5 years ago
Quoted from solarvalue:

Cancelling the dinner and changing the game I can understand, but the door? I mean the DOOR...come on!

Yeah...I know...Really the door? COME ON....THE FREAKING DOOR.......UGH!!!!!!

wait.......

We are taking about the Dinner.....

Now let's not get off topic....Stick to the current issue.

#1159 5 years ago
Quoted from solarvalue:

Lol. I buy JJP CE machines just for your posts. Granted I could save my money and just read the thread, but where is the fun in that?

One day, with the haggling power of pinside, we’re going to talk about powder coated doors at our dinner.

#1160 5 years ago

HOPEFULLY THERE WILL BE A DINNER...just like to see as many of the CE owners at one place and meet with Pat ...The legend and team talk pinball.....just worried that someone else is pulling the strings. But I will make a call or two and I hope there will be a dinner this year at the Expo. My only concern is that not all CE owners might be a le to attend...so maybe that is the issue. It's a logistic nightmare for them. so maybe they are just saying....Hey let a not worry about the dinner...they got other things to work on with the POTC CE and LE models coming out and the #5 game to be worked on and being announced later in year or whenever...

So who is going to make a big deal about a stupid dinner....Right???

WELL...I WILL MAKE A BIG FREAKING DEAL!!!!!

I AM GETTING SO WORKED UP ON THIS ...I THINK I JUST LOST MY SCREDRIVER DOWN THE SEWER LINE......ITS.ABOUT WHAT IS RIGHT TO THOSE THAT PAID THAT LITTLE EXTRA....3500.00 EXTRA.....

SO DELIVER ON THE DINNER JJP...Make it right...make it special. I just find it hard that they dont...We will see soon someday I hope.

3.5 HOURS TO GO FOR CALL TO JOE!!!!!

#1161 5 years ago
Quoted from _xizor:

Lol. I buy JJP CE machines just for your posts. Granted I could save my money and just read the thread, but where is the fun in that?
One day, with the haggling power of pinside, we’re going to talk about powder coated doors at our dinner.

I like this post....I just love the ideal of Jack's vision and great quality games....Just do t want to go loose sight of those that got them there and keep to their promise.

Games change...Design Change...Code updates migjht take longer....Issure.on Powder Coated doors will never be done...I can live with all that above....but I do want to see them deliver completely on the promise for those CE owners out there that paid more...give some of those that experience / event that was part of package.

I am just having fun here and serious as well...I just would be hard to be believe that they dont.

Oh....By the way...Joe has Messenger and he has been in contact with me....Guess he is trying to avoid that 2 AM call or texting.

All of us CE owners need to STAND AND UNITE....No Chicken

#1162 5 years ago

Had I not previously met Pat at an Expo, and had a chance to shake his hand and get his autograph and thank him profusely for the joy his designs have brought to my life, I'd have paid the bump from LE to CE to do so.

Had I paid that extra, I'd be SERIOUSLY F*CKING PISSED OFF if that meeting was somehow not going to happen.

Make this right, JJP.

#1163 5 years ago

So for an extra $3k, you get no food and a jacket that nobody would be caught dead wearing in public?

#1164 5 years ago

It's cool to be a member.

members-only-jackets (resized).jpgmembers-only-jackets (resized).jpg
#1165 5 years ago

I do want to see them deliver completely on the promise for those CE owners out there that paid more...give some of those that experience / event that was part of package.
I am just having fun here and serious as well...I just would be hard to be believe that they dont.

RichieWrench - you can make it happen ... you have some clout with JJP ... I saw the Richie Wrench figurine on Jacks desk a few weeks ago. If you use that clout, every time he looks at that, he will remember that he has to address the issue. Just sayin.

#1166 5 years ago
Quoted from KingBW:

richiewrench - you can make it happen ... you have some clout with JJP ... I saw the Richie Wrench figurine on Jacks desk a few weeks ago. If you use that clout, every time he looks at that, he will remember that he has to address the issue. Just sayin.

Just a side note....I love JJP games and I am a big fan. All of the games Inhave are at my office for the public to enjoy and see for Free....I have fun here and maybe someday doors will be powdercoated....but Its all in fun and I still have such a passion. for Pinball and like it I see little kids come by and play these games.

So I poke fun sometimes and like to get myself all worked up at times...but at the end of the day...Its all about fun and pinball. Weather its an older game or a fresh NIB game just released....Enjoy pinball ...its that moment in time when u trying to move that silver ball around and get the best score or beat the game.

Either way...I enjoy pinball.

#1167 5 years ago
Quoted from Tonic67:

I dont know about you guys but I'm getting the impression JJP is not going to deliver on the Lunch with the design team.

See, I knew posting this would get the ball rolling again.

Thanks Richie!

#1168 5 years ago

Just a side note....I love JJP games and I am a big fan. All of the games Inhave are at my office for the public to enjoy and see for Free....I have fun here and maybe someday doors will be powdercoated....but Its all in fun and I still have such a passion. for Pinball and like it I see little kids come by and play these games.
So I poke fun sometimes and like to get myself all worked up at times...but at the end of the day...Its all about fun and pinball. Weather its an older game or a fresh NIB game just released....Enjoy pinball ...its that moment in time when u trying to move that silver ball around and get the best score or beat the game.
Either way...I enjoy pinball.

But with all that said......

WE SHOULD STILL GET OUR LUNCH WITH PAT AND THE DIALED IN DESIGN TEAM....

We can only let this go so far....

#1169 5 years ago

You should be texting and calling Joe at 3 am every night until this happens.

LTG : )

#1170 5 years ago

I agree with Richie. As good customers that paid a premium for the CE, we shouldn’t have to contact and schedule an appointment for something they said they would include.

I think that DI is an incredible pin with excellent build quality.
Was it worth the extra $3,500 for the CE, no not in my opinion. Like Richie, I thought they should’ve powdercoated the coin door. I’ve done mine wth Matt from back alley, looks great.
I’ve tried to get my WoZRR coin door painted, but JJP won’t give out the color to have it done.

I really like what Jack and JJP have done for the pinball community, but in order to charge these prices, I think they need to include at least what they marketed and not have to wait a year plus.

Still haven’t received my manual.

I think they should invite us to the next pin announcement and check out what the next pin is, along with a lunch or dinner.

#1171 5 years ago
Quoted from brett:

Still haven’t received my manual.

Please open a support ticket, to be sure they have your information. Manuals are being sent out in batches I believe.

Quoted from brett:

I think they should invite us to their next pin opening and check out what they’re next pin is along with a lunch or dinner.

Jack will figure something out.

#1172 5 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Please open a support ticket, to be sure they have your information. Manuals are being sent out in batches I believe.

Jack will figure something out.

Whoahhh....

Manual?????

What Manual....we suppose to have a Manual with our game?????

#1173 5 years ago

Whoahhh....

Manual?????

What Manual....we suppose to have a Manual with our game?????

You didn't get one yet ? Better start calling and texting Joe in about 4 hours.

#1174 5 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

You didn't get one yet ? Better start calling and texting Joe in about 4 hours.

I am rushing over to the office now and will see right away.

If no manual......WTF.....

NO DINNER.....
NO LUNCH.......
NO MANUAL.....

WHAT ELSE DID THEY NOT DELIVER ON FOR A GAME THAT IS YEAR LATER AND WE ALL PAID 3500 MORE FOR.....

#1175 5 years ago

Your manual is most likely coming. They were sending them out in batches.

Best get ahold of Joe to find out if yours shipped yet.

#1176 5 years ago

I TEXT JOE.....RIGHT AWAY......NOT WAITING 4 HOURS.....THIS SHIT ....FOR REAL.

3 BLOCKS AWAY FROM OFFICE.......

#1177 5 years ago

well.....guess what.....

NO MANUAL.......HOW DID I MISS THAT....LMFAO.

OH WELL....I will put in request......maybe it will have our dinner invite for us all......

#1178 5 years ago

IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE THAT I AM MISSING THAT WE PAID ALL THIS EXTRA MONEY.....

I MEAN MAYBE THERE WAS SUPPOSE TO BE SOME EXTRA BALLS IN THE CABINET OR SOMETHING.....

I AM JUST ASKING....WHAT ELSE AM I MISSING

#1179 5 years ago

HEY ....WAS WE SUPPOSE TO GET MIRROR BLADES AS WELL.....

#1180 5 years ago

LOL....BUT ITS A GOOD IDEA TO HAVE THOSE...NEED TO GET SOME FOR MY GAME

#1181 5 years ago

HEY ....WAS WE SUPPOSE TO GET MIRROR BLADES AS WELL.....

No.

http://159.203.76.48/di/DI-Compare-NEW.pdf

#1182 5 years ago

IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE THAT I AM MISSING

Oh lord don't tempt me with a line like that.

#1183 5 years ago

JOE JUST TEXT ME....Guess they will be coming

#1184 5 years ago

IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE THAT I AM MISSING THAT WE PAID ALL THIS EXTRA MONEY.....
I MEAN MAYBE THERE WAS SUPPOSE TO BE SOME EXTRA BALLS IN THE CABINET OR SOMETHING.....
I AM JUST ASKING....WHAT ELSE AM I MISSING

Are you wearing that DI CE jacket when the weather is cool enough for it?

#1185 5 years ago

I just ran into Jack at the Chick Fil A on Route 35 in Brick, NJ (bordering Lakewood). He had Pat connected on FaceTime and was wondering where all of you CE buyers were.

The sandwich and waffle fries were pretty good.

#1186 5 years ago
Quoted from Mike_J:

I just ran into Jack at the Chick Fil A on Route 35 in Brick, NJ (bordering Lakewood). He had Pat connected on FaceTime and was wondering where all of you CE buyers were.
The sandwich and waffle fries were pretty good.

THAT NOT FUNNY -- BECAUSE I GOT A TEXT FROM JACK AND HE WAS SAYING SOMETHING ABOUT A BARBECUE AT JOE'S PLACE OR LUNCH AT JOE'S HOUSE.

Then offer a Pizza Party at my place -- I was down with either one

But, If there was a lunch at @ Chick Fil A and I missed out on that -- I WILL BE PIST -- I like their soups.

Oh well - What else can we talk about -- This one is getting old and it will either happen or not - Either way I am happy with the game and that is more important - Still want my STEAK & LOBSTER TAIL Dinner.

Oh Yes -- Lets talk about Powder Coating of the Doors.......

#1187 5 years ago

Then offer a Pizza Party at my place -- I was down with either one

Pizza with the Wrench! I'll make the trip, I want a ride in one of your fancy vans though.

#1188 5 years ago

JJP would be much better off just saying that the dinner was a silly idea, as it'd be very difficult to get a date or location where more than a fraction of buyers could come, and the logistics are difficult anyway.

Apologise and then give an exclusive mod or something else to the buyers, so all of them can enjoy it. I don't mean something insanely expensive to build and develop like the PotC CE topper, just a nice pf one. I suspect most owners would be happy, and it'd also help sell the remaining inventory at resellers and distributors - who I'm sure would be very pleased about that. PR win too.

2 weeks later
#1189 5 years ago

Richie Wrench is going to go apeshit happy in about 5 minutes once I send him an email...

Cued up in... 3,2,1...

#1190 5 years ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

Richie Wrench is going to go apeshit happy in about 5 minutes once I send him an email...
Cued up in... 3,2,1...

#1191 5 years ago

He better be wearing his jacket when it happens!

#1192 5 years ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

Cued up in... 3,2,1...

Did you powder coat his coin door?

#1193 5 years ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

Richie Wrench is going to go apeshit happy in about 5 minutes

You got him his dinner with Jack and Pat invite.

He'll name his first kid after you !

#1194 5 years ago

HEY!!!!!!

Did yah hear we finally got a dinner coming for use crazy few ....So dust off your jackets and let's get ready to eat and meet with those that made a great game.

I hear that if we push hard enough that we might get those powder coated doors by game #6.

#1195 5 years ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

Cued up in... 3,2,1...

wonder what kind of soup they will have??

#1196 5 years ago

wonder what kind of soup they will have??

Gator.

#1197 5 years ago

Dinner finally!

Looking at flights, time for a pinball weekend!

#1198 5 years ago

Wonder if this could be a good time for them to bring those game manuals for those of us that have not got theirs....

Now...Now....

I know....Dont push it....One thing at a time....lol

#1199 5 years ago

Would be nice to get a manual. Congrats on your dinner!

#1200 5 years ago

HEY!!!!!!
Did yah hear we finally got a dinner coming for use crazy few ....So dust off your jackets and let's get ready to eat and meet with those that made a great game.
I hear that if we push hard enough that we might get those powder coated doors by game #6.

When and where Richie?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Middletown, NY
Flipper Parts
FlipMods

7,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Salinas, CA
Cabinet - Other
Inclusive GameWerks

$ 3.75
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 3.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

Electronics
Skillshot Combo

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 100.00
Boards
Led Pinball

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Sacramento, CA
$ 22.50
There are 1,253 posts in this topic. You are on page 24 of 26.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-dialed-in-collectors-edition/page/24 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.