AE6455CD-9810-49BB-819A-44E08270AC98 (resized).jpeg
4C9DC76A-00B4-42C1-8101-B3729F0CB728 (resized).png
20170831_000922 (resized).jpg
20170830_211506 (resized).jpg
CE (resized).PNG
members-only-jackets (resized).jpg
3CE0475C-36AB-4964-9EBC-185AFE057FC5 (resized).jpeg
9E380882-3FD8-42B2-BEF3-910F83566017 (resized).jpeg

There are 1,253 posts in this topic. You are on page 21 of 26.
#1001 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinballomatic:

CE is limited to 150 total run so not many would be around.

All I gotta say is its an amazing looking machine. The quality is awesome. Except the plunger knob, and maybe my plaque being off a millimeter or two.

#1002 6 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

All I gotta say is its an amazing looking machine. The quality is awesome. Except the plunger knob, and maybe my plaque being off a millimeter or two.

I have the limited but TOTALLY agree with the knob. The machine is so well built and you have this real cheap feeling knob. I was thinking about getting an updated one but wanted pure blue (not the color mashup....).

#1003 6 years ago

JJP - send us CE customers an updated Knob please, something higher quality. And instructions on how to install it
Thanks

#1004 6 years ago

Come on guys ... you spend hell lot of money to get the Collectors Edition ... so I am sure on your bank account are some dollars left to buy a better shooter rod knob
I have only the LE and will save some money and buy a better shooter rod knob .... so you can do also

#1005 6 years ago
Quoted from TomDK:

Come on guys ... you spend hell lot of money to get the Collectors Edition ... so I am sure on your bank account are some dollars left to buy a better shooter rod knob
I have only the LE and will save some money and buy a better shooter rod knob .... so you can do also

Agreed takes like 60 seconds and custom shooter rods cost nothing in comparison to the price of a pinball machine..Did mine and other mods that I realize to get it the exact way I want it it cost money Part of the fun!!

#1006 6 years ago

I had 2 dead pixels side by side on my CE which isn't really noticeable....but figured I would send in a ticket and as usual JJP's customer support is A+ and my new monitor will be here today! It is so nice to work with a company that really cares about taking care of you, You guys rock and have been more than happy helping me also in the past with my WOZ and TH. Great quality product---Check Great Customer service on multiple machines---Check My future money spent on your machines-----CHECK

#1007 6 years ago

Yeah those JJP tech support guys are aces!

#1008 6 years ago

Same issue and same response. I had a few dead pixels, unfortunately in my line of sight, which really sucks.
Put in a ticket, received notification new monitor is headed out.

Quoted from BladeFury:

I had 2 dead pixels side by side on my CE which isn't really noticeable....but figured I would send in a ticket and as usual JJP's customer support is A+ and my new monitor will be here today! It is so nice to work with a company that really cares about taking care of you, You guys rock and have been more than happy helping me also in the past with my WOZ and TH. Great quality product---Check Great Customer service on multiple machines---Check My future money spent on your machines-----CHECK

#1009 6 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

And instructions on how to install it

Lift playfield up and lean back. Remove the rubber on the end of the plunger. Remove the metal E clip holding the washers and springs in place. Watch the spring and everything fly off the end and who knows where. Find the clip, spring, and washers. Remove the plunger. Swap spring and washer to new plunger. ( knob - spring - washer , in that order ) stick the plunger back in. Then on the inside put washer - spring - E clip - rubber tip.

Refer to page C-28 in the manual to where and what order things go.

LTG "

#1010 6 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Lift playfield up and lean back. Remove the rubber on the end of the plunger. Remove the metal E clip holding the washers and springs in place. Watch the spring and everything fly off the end and who knows where. Find the clip, spring, and washers. Remove the plunger. Swap spring and washer to new plunger. ( knob - spring - washer , in that order ) stick the plunger back in. Then on the inside put washer - spring - E clip - rubber tip.
Refer to page C-28 in the manual to where and what order things go.
LTG "

If somebody finds a cool shooter let me know....

#1011 6 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

If somebody finds a cool shooter let me know....

Yeah I would want one to match this awesome looking machine. Made out of stone or something. Marble?

#1012 6 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Yeah I would want one to match this awesome looking machine. Made out of stone or something. Marble?

Me too ... I saw a pinball in black chromes as a shooter rod on a friends TZ .. that would also fit DI, at least in blue or green eloxal.

#1013 6 years ago
Quoted from TomDK:

Me too ... I saw a pinball in black chromes as a shooter rod on a friends TZ .. that would also fit DI, at least in blue or green eloxal.

I just saw the WOZ emerald, its shooter had a nice green knob. Dialed in should have came with a purple one to match cabinet. Maybe with some sparkles. But the black one needs to go, cheapy.

#1014 6 years ago

you dont get what you pay for!

#1015 6 years ago
Quoted from robotron:

you dont get what you pay for!

Everything else is fantastic. I mean, seriously.. the graphics, the armor. I love it. Just that shooter. Oh well. Maybe next JJP CE. Ill have one hand crafted by my friend who blows glass. A purple one would be awesome.

#1016 6 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Everything else is fantastic. I mean, seriously.. the graphics, the armor. I love it. Just that shooter. Oh well. Maybe next JJP CE. Ill have one hand crafted by my friend who blows glass. A purple one would be awesome.

enjoy the game, it looks beautiful!
if i had the money i would pay the price of admission!

#1017 6 years ago

All,

I purchased some MODs from Modfather and noticed they have Dialed In shooters.

https://modfatherpinball.com/collections/dialed-in

Tim

#1018 6 years ago
Quoted from Sidekick74:

All,
I purchased some MODs from Modfather and noticed they have Dialed In shooters.
https://modfatherpinball.com/collections/dialed-in
Tim

I am ordering the same but asked that he make mine pure blue to match LE. He does good work and will post the final product once I get it.

#1019 6 years ago

Got to play richiewrench's Dialed In CE today. What a great game. We all had a blast with it and Pat and team really knocked it out of the park with this game. I also want to send a very big thank you to Richie for allowing me to play his collection and for the gifts. You are a class act my friend!

#1020 6 years ago

My trap door started getting stuck up 280 plays in and the grease did the trick instantly! Absolutely loving this game!

#1021 6 years ago

where does your scoop shot go too normally? I want it to go to right flipper all the time. What's easiest way to adjust it?

#1022 6 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

where does your scoop shot go too normally? I want it to go to right flipper all the time. What's easiest way to adjust it?

Right flipper always! Prob have to adjust the mounting of th mechanism from underneath...??

#1023 6 years ago
Quoted from BladeFury:

Right flipper always! Prob have to adjust the mounting of th mechanism from underneath...??

Yeah I did a little tweak of the cliffy and it goes right flipper much better.

#1024 6 years ago

I had never played DI before this weekend @richiewrench's party and have got to say DICE is well worth the hype.

I'm one of the people who was disappointed by the theme (before realizing it's more like "Quantum City Chaos" than "Smart Phone: the Game") and the game play more than makes up for it.

Definitely putting DI(LE) on my wishlist.

#1025 6 years ago

Hey guys,

This is my first JJP game. What is the best way to tap into 12V power for mods on DICE? BladeFury what did you use to power your shooter housing and leg lights? Thanks!! Craig

#1026 6 years ago
Quoted from Cserold:

Hey guys,
This is my first JJP game. What is the best way to tap into 12V power for mods on DICE? bladefury what did you use to power your shooter housing and leg lights? Thanks!! Craig

All my add on's I us a 12volt 5amp power supply to run them in my machines!

#1027 6 years ago
Quoted from BladeFury:

do you have a link to the one you got?

#1028 6 years ago
Quoted from tryton1000:

do you have a link to the one you got?

EBay can't remember which one because we got them for work we had to do....

#1029 6 years ago
Quoted from BladeFury:

And this power supply plugs into the 110V plug at the front right of the cab? I just ordered a few of these guys: ebay.com link: itm

Thanks BladeFury

#1030 6 years ago

HEY GUYS AND LADIES ---

I THINK I GET MY JACKET TOMORROW MORNING - I GOT A PACKAGE COMING FROM JJP -- WHAT DO YOU THINK -- COULD IT BE THE JACKET -- I AM TEXTING JOE AT 3 AM TO ASK HIM.....HE SHOULD KNOW.

#1031 6 years ago
Quoted from c508:

I had never played DI before this weekend richiewrench's party and have got to say DICE is well worth the hype.
I'm one of the people who was disappointed by the theme (before realizing it's more like "Quantum City Chaos" than "Smart Phone: the Game") and the game play more than makes up for it.
Definitely putting DI(LE) on my wishlist.

I am glad everyone that was able to make it out enjoyed it - I thinking maybe we will do things different next year - but I will do this every year on the weekend prior to the Chicago Expo. So plan on the 2nd Annual Event next year. But the room is open to everyone all the time.

But I will say that my wife was having some kind of panic attack with the little ones were banging on the flipper buttons like a male rabbit at a brothel house. But I found it fun and just explained to each one how to play and most of them learned and some just had fun no matter what and banged away -- But that is PINBALL - LOL, It was alot of fun. I will do it again.

#1032 6 years ago

Okay - On a side note, I want to say that this game is awesome and I want to aploigize to JJP and Jen on any comments that I might have been negative on in regards to this game and what should be on the game. Bottom Line this game is TOP NOTCH - and it was the one of the favorites at the Grand Opening. I learned from this collectors edition and I know that we can not always get what we wished for...But I have some much passion for these games and just want to see the best of them come out and for everyone to enjoyed them.

I am hoping for a Collectors Edition on the next one and lets see if JJP will maybe incorporated some of our wish items into the JJP #4 Collectors Edition, If there is one.

-- I like the Lollipop type side or some type of design that wraps around the flipper buttons.
-- Make the topper better and maybe have it so the it works when we get the game...LOL not a bash - -Just thought I did something wrong and spent like an hour or two trying to figure it out - till I was told it was a code upgrade coming - LOL
-- Mirror Blades.
-- Not going to happen - But love to see the leg bolts and the coin door to be powder coated...But I understand not all like that done.

To me this was well worth the wait and cant wait to the next one for JJP #4

Thanks to everyone for putting up with my rants and raves and CAPS -- This weekend is going to be awesome - I am so excited to see and play JJP #4 prior to the public.

Who else is going to the Thursday night Event?

HEY -- BUY THE WAY IS THAT OUR DINNER??? HAS ANYONE THOUGHT OF THAT??? -- I THINK THAT IS OUR DINNER FOR THE CE OWNERS - WILL IT BE STEAK OR CHICKEN?

#1033 6 years ago

I agree with most of Riches comments....if I had it my way I would include the lollipop rails, mirror blades, and a higher quality shooter....the topper is a little cheesy (frankly all of JJP toppers are)...they should take a lesson from CGC and develop a real interactive topper....

#1034 6 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

I agree with most of Riches comments....if I had it my way I would include the lollipop rails, mirror blades, and a higher quality shooter....the topper is a little cheesy (frankly all of JJP toppers are)...they should take a lesson from CGC and develop a real interactive topper....

Much easier to do when your just remaking /copying a 20 year old pin and not developing from scratch.... not to mention the bom.

#1035 6 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

YES ----YES --- THAT WAS THE WORD ''INTERACTIVE" --

I think it would have been cool to see a kind of drone on the topper and it Interact with the game like the small ones do on the playfield.

I agree on the shooter as well -- for the next CE (if they do one) -- Shooter should be better on the next one -- But I think sometimes they dont mess with certain things as everyone will reach out to like Modfather to have theirs done to their own liking....But it is nice to post comments and I think maybe they will do a couple things more on the next CE model (if there is one - again)

#1036 6 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Much easier to do when your just remaking /copying a 20 year old pin and not developing from scratch.... not to mention the bom.

No really...CGC interactive toy was developed from scratch from what I understand....

#1037 6 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Not really...CGC interactive toy was developed from scratch from what I understand, and yes the game is the same, but its been reengineered.....

#1038 6 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

No really...CGC interactive toy was developed from scratch from what I understand....

Correct but the game itself is a copy so lots more time and bom to come up with other gimmicks and upgrades .

#1039 6 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Correct but the game itself is a copy so lots more time and bom to come up with other gimmicks and upgrades .

I hear ya, but there is no denying that JJP's toppers are weak and cheesy especially considering the high quality of their machines....its no different than designing and making another toy in the game...yes it takes time and $, but they charged all the CE owners an additional $3.5K so certainly there was enough margin for an interactive topper...

#1040 6 years ago

Game is on the playfield so thats where i perfer the time and money to be spent. Toppers are neat but many people cld careless about them including myself. They are more for decor and showing off a pin on location imo.

#1041 6 years ago

I agree the game is on the play field...the point is if your going to make one do it right...otherwise forget it and dump all your cash into the play field, and let the secondary market fill that void.

#1042 6 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

I hear ya, but there is no denying that JJP's toppers are weak and cheesy especially considering the high quality of their machines....its no different than designing and making another toy in the game...yes it takes time and $, but they charged all the CE owners an additional $3.5K so certainly there was enough margin for an interactive topper...

YES.....INTERACTIVE....THAT IS THE WORD FOR THE DAY.....

#1043 6 years ago

I think we need to wait for updates before we can actually enjoy
The included topper

#1044 6 years ago

Think Hobbit PtownPin that’s the idea

#1045 6 years ago
Quoted from RichieWrench:

HEY GUYS AND LADIES ---
I THINK I GET MY JACKET TOMORROW MORNING - I GOT A PACKAGE COMING FROM JJP -- WHAT DO YOU THINK -- COULD IT BE THE JACKET -- I AM TEXTING JOE AT 3 AM TO ASK HIM.....HE SHOULD KNOW.

Okay so I text Joe at 2 am and of course he did not respond. I was certain it was my jacket....Joe said NO...it was my new legs...I guess the ones that came with the game were too short??? I thought he was messing with me..so I am going to UPS thinking my jacket was there.....

NOPE....

It was the new legs....LMAO....He was correct.

#1046 6 years ago

Okay so I text Joe at 2 am and of course he did not respond. I was certain it was my jacket....Joe said NO...it was my new legs...I guess the ones that came with the game were too short??? I thought he was messing with me..so I am going to UPS thinking my jacket was there.....
NOPE....
It was the new legs....LMAO....He was correct.

Really ...how did you know the legs were too short? I wonder if my legs are too short

#1047 6 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Really ...how did you know the legs were too short? I wonder if my legs are too short

When I set up my game, I noticed that mine sat about 2" lower than my other pins. When I questioned it, I was told that the powder coater coated the wrong legs and that we would all be sent new ones.

#1048 6 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

i did not know....i thought it was a little weird because when I had it up next to Woz and hobbit...it was shorter...i never asked for them...just got them in the mail.....I should ask Joe...maybe they are sending them to all the owners

#1049 6 years ago

i did not know....i thought it was a little weird because when I had it up next to Woz and hobbit...it was shorter...i never asked for them...just got them in the mail.....I should ask Joe...maybe they are sending them to all the owners

Yes, all dice owners will be getting new legs. Mix up while ordering caused all the ce legs to be woz/hobbit legs to get powder coated instead of di legs.

#1050 6 years ago

That awesome was wondering why it sat lower!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Electronics
Skillshot Combo
Electronics
Machine - For Sale
Middletown, NY
Cabinet - Other
Inclusive GameWerks
Other
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.
Sound/Speakers
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Flipper Parts
FlipMods
Flipper parts
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
8,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Salinas, CA
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 100.00
Electronics
Led Pinball
Electronics
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball
Protection
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Lighting - Led
Lermods
Led
$ 100.00
Boards
Led Pinball
Boards
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios
Other
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 22.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine
Magazines/books
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
Armor and blades
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 1,253 posts in this topic. You are on page 21 of 26.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-dialed-in-collectors-edition/page/21 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.