AE6455CD-9810-49BB-819A-44E08270AC98 (resized).jpeg
4C9DC76A-00B4-42C1-8101-B3729F0CB728 (resized).png
20170831_000922 (resized).jpg
20170830_211506 (resized).jpg
CE (resized).PNG
members-only-jackets (resized).jpg
3CE0475C-36AB-4964-9EBC-185AFE057FC5 (resized).jpeg
9E380882-3FD8-42B2-BEF3-910F83566017 (resized).jpeg
There are 1,253 posts in this topic. You are on page 12 of 26.
#551 7 years ago
Quoted from Cloud7:

It does seem like all interest in CE's has dried up. I literally don't hear anyone talking about them. I have an LE on deposit and nearly forgot about the CE's. Maybe my attention has only been for what I'm getting?

I think most quickly realized what the CE was when the manufacturer couldn't even tell you what would be included.

#552 7 years ago
Quoted from Mike_J:

I think most quickly realized what the CE was when the manufacturer couldn't even tell you what would be included.

Hmmm... DICE at 12.5 or BM66SLE at 15. I like my chances

#553 7 years ago
Quoted from Cserold:

Hmmm... DICE at 12.5 or BM66SLE at 15. I like my chances

none worth the extra money grab especially bat crap.

#554 7 years ago

It's bad enough they charged 12.5k for a game with virtually no differences, but at least keep it limited. They should have left it to < 15 or whatever the true number of buyers was on Dec 31.

Only reason a distro would buy IMO is if they were getting giant discounts ( maybe 1k over LE ) to help give the appearance these were actually selling. I personally think DI looks cool, but the CE was a crock of shit.

#555 7 years ago
Quoted from robotron:

none worth the extra money grab especially bat crap.

I think resell value will be the determining factor of whether or not either of these is a "money grab." So far, not looking so good for BM66.

#556 7 years ago
Quoted from Toasterdog:

It's bad enough they charged 12.5k for a game with virtually no differences, but at least keep it limited. They should have left it to < 15 or whatever the true number of buyers was on Dec 31.
Only reason a distro would buy IMO is if they were getting giant discounts ( maybe 1k over LE ) to help give the appearance these were actually selling. I personally think DI looks cool, but the CE was a crock of shit.

So, are you saying they are continuing to sell CE games past Dec 31? If so, can you provide some proof on that?

2 weeks later
#557 7 years ago

Has there been more updates or more info for the CE Models.....Just curious.....been kind of dead here lately.

#558 7 years ago

Your supposed to be keeping us updated
Not in on a ce, but in on an le. Nevertheless, interested in any new developments.

#559 7 years ago

Does anyone know how many CEs ended up being ordered? At least you cannot order them anymore on the website.

And after all of my complaining about the theme and appearance, I am in for a DI LE. My love for JJP, Pat Lawlor and all the praise this game was receiving convinced me.

#560 7 years ago
Quoted from TRAMD:

Does anyone know how many CEs ended up being ordered? At least you cannot order them anymore on the website.
And after all of my complaining about the theme and appearance, I am in for a DI LE. My love for JJP, Pat Lawlor and all the praise this game was receiving convinced me.

150 are being built.

#561 7 years ago
Quoted from Vyzer2:

Your supposed to be keeping us updated
Not in on a ce, but in on an le. Nevertheless, interested in any new developments.

I guess I will post it when i hear more...its like all the air is out and have not heard any more in regards to the options on the CE.....they were to annouced the final details by now....maybe that is coming...Hope so before they start making them...we will see

#562 7 years ago
Quoted from RichieWrench:

I guess I will post it when i hear more...its like all the air is out and have not heard any more in regards to the options on the CE.....they were to annouced the final details by now....maybe that is coming...Hope so before they start making them...we will see

Hey RichieWrench, I am watching as well and will post if any updates occur. I'm sure there are quite a few of us watching and waiting. I have not seen or heard any recent updates but do know they recently swapped out the DI at Level257 (see the other thread). I'm sure they are getting some issues things worked out and working on code.

Its hard to wait but I'm sure the game will be great when they are ready to start production.

#563 7 years ago
Quoted from Cserold:

So, are you saying they are continuing to sell CE games past Dec 31? If so, can you provide some proof on that?

for sale at your local distributors http://pinballstore.tripod.com/dialed-in-pinball-machine.html

#564 7 years ago

I don't see why a distributor couldn't have ordered some for his stock before the deadline. Seems like a basic risk/reward business decision.

#565 7 years ago

Several dealers picked up 3-5 extra CE to my understanding. When game is produced the gamble is a few on the fence will be all in.

#566 7 years ago

And??? Didn't any distributor have the right to order as many DICE as they like before dec 31?

#567 7 years ago

Yep. The important part is sales from JJP are closed and the number to be built is 150.

#568 7 years ago

With just 150 made it will likely be in a collector class by itself knowing Pat has put his complete life's experience, knowledge and heart into it. It could be one of his last pinball designs. Looking forward to the CE of this Lawler pin in my line-up.

Likely will give up to a pinball charity the 1. Customized CE Team Jacket, 2. Lunch with Pat and design team, and 3. joining JJP at the next Expo - assuming they are transferrable.

Hope the laser cut rails cover the flipper buttons. Would love the option, as an extra, to have the coin door, shooter housing, and box hinges powder coated at same time as balance of machine's metal powder coating work is performed. Yes, would pay even more...then its done and matches!!

#569 7 years ago
Quoted from txstargazer3:

I don't see why a distributor couldn't have ordered some for his stock before the deadline. Seems like a basic risk/reward business decision.

It go's to show what a joke the rush to buy LE games has become the distributor has LE games for all three JJP as well as 6 Stern games

#570 7 years ago

The RADCALS and playfield protector are options on a 12.5K machine. That is funny.

Options:
+$400 - RADCALS super-thick replaceable artwork
+$150 - Custom playfield protector

#571 7 years ago
Quoted from Mike_J:

The RADCALS and playfield protector are options on a 12.5K machine. That is funny.
Options:

just a money grab. if you got 12.5 k you could pay another 550

#572 7 years ago

Whatever they do with this CE will set a precedent for future CE's. For that reason, I hope they load it up for you guys. I'm not in on a CE but "might" do a LE, depending on JJPs next title.

#573 7 years ago
Quoted from Mike_J:

Options:

I will tell u this much right now...That better be wrong on the Radcals....that is suppose to be included as part of the CE's. In fact the CE's should not have to pay extra for anything...including the powdercoating of the shooter housing..coin box and etc. I was told that the powdercoating of the coin door and shooter housing and all was going to be part of the DI CE. But I just saw that link on the RadCals...that better be wrong or I am out....not even joking. I will be out in a heart beat. THIS BETTER BE WRONG. And its not about saying yeah those that can afford the DI CE can fork out anothet 400.00...its about making this one unique and special and to includes all the features and trim and such.

MAN...I AM PIST....CAN THIS BE CONFIRMED?

JJP ARE U SEEING MY POST...IF THIS IS TRUE....I AM OUT AND WANT REFUND.....

#574 7 years ago
Quoted from KingBW:

Whatever they do with this CE will set a precedent for future CE's. For that reason, I hope they load it up for you guys. I'm not in on a CE but "might" do a LE, depending on JJPs next title.

Yeah...but not to charge 400.00 extra for Radcals.....that is bullshit.

#575 7 years ago
Quoted from robotron:

just a money grab. if you got 12.5 k you could pay another 550

BULLSHIT....WTF......Can this be confirmed. I need to find out about this shit....

Stay tuned...making some freakin calls right now.

#576 7 years ago
Quoted from Mike_J:

Options:

Not funny....Its BULLSHIT. Radcals are to be part of the package for CE's....This will not fly with me and other CE's owners I would hope would agree......If this is for real...I am out...and so.eone can take my place if they want...either way I will be out on this game......because that is bullshit.

#578 7 years ago

Lmao....man i have been too busy....i thought they might have took that out to make more money. Thanks for that....lol

SORRY ALL FOR MY BURST...LOL

#579 7 years ago

Dude,,,,, you need to join the Cannabis club...it's only pinball man

#580 7 years ago
Quoted from kidchrisso:

Dude,,,,, you need to join the Cannabis club...it's only pinball man

Lol...but if it was true...i would
Be out...but that is just me. This think is expensive enough.

#581 7 years ago

Lol...but if it was true...i would
Be out...but that is just me. This think is expensive enough.

I second this... CHILL. I sold him his game so every time he posts here I get 5 emails and a few phone calls. Dude, I love you but please relax you're going to have a stroke. ; )

#582 7 years ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

I second this... CHILL. I sold him his game so every time he posts here I get 5 emails and a few phone calls. Dude, I love you but please relax you're going to have a stroke. ; )

Its too much plumbing...i think its the glue.

#583 7 years ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

which in turn will give joe a heart attack. this guy is already stressed to the max.

#584 7 years ago

I know...i am sorry Joe.....I just saw that link...and I was like....WTF. I feel much better now....but you got to agree.....if that was true....I would have a good point.

#585 7 years ago

Okay...i am going back to my plumbing.

#586 7 years ago

Lol... You're killing me smalls !

I'm gonna show up at your house and wallpaper the feature matrix in your bedroom !

Every time you go haywire I'm taking something off your game. I have a feeling by the time it ships I'll be sending you a bumper cap and I'll have a whole game to re-assemble. ; )

Richard, I love your passion. We all have the pinball disease. : )

#587 7 years ago

Okay...i am calm now. Glad u got a quick laugh out of it....just had me going there.....BUT....

For the record...I did call u first.....just could not hold it in any longer....Had to vent......

#588 7 years ago

Lmao...i was looking back at my recent posts.....Man I was pist...lol. Okay...sorry again

#589 7 years ago

Lol this last series of posts were some of the most amusing i've read in a while. Thank you all!

#590 7 years ago
Quoted from merccat:

Lol this last series of posts were some of the most amusing i've read in a while. Thank you all!

Yeah...i am sorry...I was freakin pist. I just got back home from long day and got the family some MOE'S food to eat and I saw that link and I was like....WTF...Called Joe...and he did not answered left him a voice mail and quick text and rest....

Well.....

Is all posted here...lmao

#591 7 years ago

Yeah...i am sorry...I was freakin pist. I just got back home from long day and got the family some MOE'S food to eat and I saw that link and I was like....WTF...Called Joe...and he did not answered left him a voice mail and quick text and rest....
Well.....

I was sleeping... woke me up with the call and text.... so of course I was getting ready to call back and I'm thinking... hmmmm he had to post something on Pinside that's why I'm getting a call let me check that out first... of course I was right and fortunately someone set you straight first so I joined in : )
Someone's going to need a therapist before this is all over I'm just not sure if it's going to be you or me.
Again I love you Richard - you're a good dude. I stood next to you as you bid AMH # 150 up to $ 16,000 for charity for my buddy Charlie at Spooky so you can freak out and wake me up as much as you like you will always have my attention and service. Just know I'm checking Pinside first !
In other totally unrelated news : pinball distributor business up for sale to the first bidder. Must take all customers.
; )

Added over 7 years ago: Business not for sale, that was a joke. Unfortunately Richard called me concerned... LMAO ! The hits keep coming ! Richard Folks for the Pinball Hall of Fame ! My favorite customer experience ever ! (I think) : )

#592 7 years ago

Well.....

Why do so many people take Xanax? (Especially those in on the CE)
Alprazolam is used to treat anxiety and panic disorders. It belongs to a class of medications called benzodiazepines which act on the brain and nerves (central nervous system) to produce a calming effect. It works by enhancing the effects of a certain natural chemical in the body (GABA).
xanax (resized).pngxanax (resized).png

#593 7 years ago

Any update on when these are staring production? I'm lazy and don feel like reading the entire thread

#594 7 years ago

The last I heard was a May release.

#595 7 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

Why do so many people take Xanax? (Especially those in on the CE)
Alprazolam is used to treat anxiety and panic disorders. It belongs to a class of medications called benzodiazepines which act on the brain and nerves (central nervous system) to produce a calming effect. It works by enhancing the effects of a certain natural chemical in the body (GABA).

Strongly suggest staying away from this and other big Pharma concoctions, and the monkeys on your back that come with them at no additional cost. Illinois has med MJ. Sounds as though you need a Sativa strain called "Durban Poison". Check out Leafly.com. Great for anxiety, PTSD, social media @holes on Pinside, et. al., and any time you get the feeling your pissed. Don't think it will help for being pist though, but I could be wrong.

Lighten up Francis, its only money and you aren't taking it with you. Give it to Joe, or others like him, and have freakin fun with your pins and life. Stress free dude! Don't mix weed w alcohol, IMHO.

#596 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

Any update on when these are staring production? I'm lazy and don feel like reading the entire thread

I am not saying shit for the next month.....I have learned my lesson.

#597 7 years ago

Rad-Cals were not initially included and were indeed a $400.00 option for those of us in early on the CE.

They have since changed the matrix and included them on the CE at no charge which is great.

Thanks JJP!

#598 7 years ago
Quoted from Tonic67:

Rad-Cals were not initially included and were indeed a $400.00 option for those of us in early on the CE.
They have since changed the matrix and included them on the CE at no charge which is great.
Thanks JJP!

No charge? LOL...you're definitely paying for them.

#599 7 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

No charge? LOL...you're definitely paying for them.

I am not saying shit...but I do agree this this post. I am leaving at that...because I dont want to get in trouble.

#600 7 years ago

So.... the Radcals are $400 extra then?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Electronics
Skillshot Combo

7,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Martinez, GA
$ 100.00
Electronics
Led Pinball

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Sacramento, CA
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 3.75
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

Flipper Parts
FlipMods

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Omaha, NE
Lighting - Led
Lermods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 1,253 posts in this topic. You are on page 12 of 26.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-dialed-in-collectors-edition/page/12 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.