4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Rdoyle1978
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DougPiranha.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 4 years ago

I bought new WOZ, Hobbit, Dialed In and Pirates. Love JJP games but, the playfield thing has me somewhat disenchanted. The Mirco playfields are bubbling, peeling, delaminating around any contact from posts to playfield contact. The star post repair kit is a temp fix. It just spreads the load and I now have seen star posts doing the same thing.

I have seen the same problem on a 2-month-old WW.

Not a single game I have ever owned including Woz, Hobbit, and DI have done this. Trust me, they know what's wrong and likely can't fix it or can't get Mirco to change whatever process changed that is causing this.

I would be happy to buy a replacement playfield and move on if they resolved the problem. Buying another shitty playfield is likely throwing money at a problem that will still exist.

Come on JJP, man up and say what happened.

I have now seen this problem on 7 out of 7 pirates and WW games.

I doubt anyone has a Mirco playfield that is not failing or will soon fail.

#5 4 years ago
    Quoted from DougPiranha:

I bought new WOZ, Hobbit, Dialed In and Pirates. Love JJP games but, the playfield thing has me somewhat disenchanted. The Mirco playfields are bubbling, peeling, delaminating around any contact from posts to playfield contact. The star post repair kit is a temp fix. It just spreads the load and I now have seen star posts doing the same thing.
    I saw has the same problem on a 2-month-old WW.
    Not a single game I have ever owned including Woz, Hobbit, and DI have done this. Trust me, they know what's wrong and likely cant fix it or cant get Mirco to change whatever process changed that is causing this.
    I would be happy to buy a replacement playfield and move on if they resolved the problem. Buying another shitty playfield is likely throwing money at a problem that will still exist.
    Come on JJP, man up and say what happened.
    I have now seen this problem on 7 out of 7 pirates and WW games that I have seen.
    I doubt anyone has a Mirco playfield that is not doing failing.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DougPiranha.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-challenge?tu=DougPiranha and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.