Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 13 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by ASOA
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

D29E9673-107C-4357-95AB-24D941615189 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Aflacjack.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

After almost a week of trying,I hate to have to post this publicly. One of my Tree pop bumpers on my WOZ 2.0 RR broke in half last Friday, and also sheared the connecting bolts where the hex bolts connect. I called JJP and left a message for a call back so I could order a new assembly. Nothing. After waiting a couple days, I called a specific person and left a message. Nothing. I sent a written request through the website. Nothing. Left another message for the person that handles orders a while ago. Nothing.
    Why is it so hard for a customer to get a new part? This machine is only 9 months old. All I want to do is get the new part so I can get it playing correctly again. I realize I am just a little guy with a Hobbit and 2 WOZ machines, and you will be fine if I ever buy another JJP product or not, but damn! Can someone PLEASE help me get what I need? I tried to eliminate a person and order directly though the site, but it doesn’t even recognize your own part number. Thanks in advance.

#3 6 years ago

Left a message for Jen, and Steve. So add them to the list. I will just sit and wait until more important things are handled before having to deal with pesky customers.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Aflacjack.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-can-someone-please-take-my-money?tu=Aflacjack and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.