(Topic ID: 239040)

JJP TPF 2019 seminar...what a miss :(

By PanzerFreak

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“How was JJP's 2019 TPF Seminar?”

• Great 14 votes
      11%
    • Terrible 114 votes
      89%

(128 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

tell-me-again-why-you-like-the-sound-of-your-own-voice-because-noone-cares (resized).jpg
    5FF0451C-77DD-4BFC-AEC2-89AB0827DB76 (resized).png
    27DE527E-7E9C-4D7C-A711-9C5A5322FB16.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider shapeshifter.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#52 5 years ago
    Quoted from drfrightner:

BTW can someone give me another 25 down votes... I want to get to 50. Because giving out down votes makes people feel so sad, depressed, and well just downright hurt. When you see those down votes it really just makes you want to forgot your own opinion and just stop talking before you get run out of dodge with a pitchfork. Does anyone of the JJ haters really think a downvote hurts someones feelings? But maybe if I get 25 more from the JJ haters I might jump off a cliff because I don't think I can handle the pressure of having 50 down votes. Just the thought is sending shivers up my spine! NOT! LOL
    Hey seriously though pinball is suppose to be FUN, its no different than collecting hot wheels, or classic anything. Pinball is suppose to make you happy taking this so serious that it makes you upset is just something that shouldn't happen.
    Just be happy for those who want the JJP WOZ edition. If you don't like all the yellow share your opinion but to say someone shouldn't make the game because of the value of your game that is ridiculous totally.
    To be critical of a guy having fun, take questions, and just showing some people his new version of an old classic that in and of itself is going off the rails.
    Its just a pinball game!
    Next thing we'll hear is Jack's RED hats are tied to Trump's hats or something. Its just fun people. Jack looked like he had a lot of fun showing you the game.

The reason you get downvotes is probably because you try and ram your opinion down people's throats.

#59 5 years ago
    Quoted from drfrightner:

NO I think its because Im allowed to have my own opinion and you don't like someone stated facts. Some people are just born to be critical no matter how hard someone tries to do something fun or good. Sad really! Oh and this ENTIRE thread isn't ramming an opinion down someones throats... boy you need a reality check serious. This whole thread is ramming an opinion down someones throat.
    Get real dude!

I don't mind different opinions at all.

Just don't care for the manner they are put across.

But, it's just pinball, so time to move on.

#112 5 years ago

Someone needs a chill pill

#137 5 years ago
    Quoted from drfrightner:

And btw folks, please no down votes today I can't take another one. Today is my birthday, something I'm not happy about because I got another year older. Mentally just can't handle any more down votes just not today! Please! LOL Can I get 50 up votes for this post PLEASE just for today since its my birthday! I'm begging you guys! LOL
    GO JACK WE NEED MORE RED HATS and a WONKA reveal! Lets go brother!

It worked.

I can't be bothered to downvote anymore.

tell-me-again-why-you-like-the-sound-of-your-own-voice-because-noone-cares (resized).jpgtell-me-again-why-you-like-the-sound-of-your-own-voice-because-noone-cares (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider shapeshifter.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-at-tpf-2019what-a-mess?tu=shapeshifter and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.