(Topic ID: 239040)

JJP TPF 2019 seminar...what a miss :(

By PanzerFreak

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“How was JJP's 2019 TPF Seminar?”

• Great 14 votes
      11%
    • Terrible 114 votes
      89%

(128 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

tell-me-again-why-you-like-the-sound-of-your-own-voice-because-noone-cares (resized).jpg
    5FF0451C-77DD-4BFC-AEC2-89AB0827DB76 (resized).png
    27DE527E-7E9C-4D7C-A711-9C5A5322FB16.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider psw757.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#79 5 years ago
    Quoted from JY64:

Let's not forget the times it has been stated jack does it for the passion and Gary does it for the money

This may very well be true but at the end of the day you need to run a solvent business. Passion ain’t enough!

#116 5 years ago
    Quoted from gac:

You probably won't have a problem getting one if they make it. Please don't get me wrong, I have nothing against GNR and I love JJP machines... I just can't imagine that there would be demand for GNR at this point in time.

I’ll take a GNR over Wonka, could give two shits about Wonka.

#138 5 years ago
    Quoted from KingBW:

JJP can't sell pinball machines with movie assets from Toy Story 4 before the movie actually comes out. There is even likely a timing contract/license clause that it can't be revealed for XX number of days until after the movie is released. The production for JJP #5 is currently being changed over on the JJP main line - per Jack in the seminar. Usually it is a month or so for the changeover, so it's "likely" JJP#5 will be revealed before May. Toy Story 4 will be in theaters in late June. Since Jack said that 2 machines will be revealed this year, they aren't going to let that main line sit idle until July. There have been some leaks (maybe intentional) to people from JJP employees that Wonka is next. This has been talked about in a few threads. Toy Story is not the next JJP pin.

I sure hope the toy story pin isnt based off the new movie and only the new movie.
    If it’s based off the original 3 there is no reason to wait.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider psw757.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-at-tpf-2019what-a-mess?tu=psw757 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.