(Topic ID: 239040)

JJP TPF 2019 seminar...what a miss :(

By PanzerFreak

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“How was JJP's 2019 TPF Seminar?”

• Great 14 votes
      11%
    • Terrible 114 votes
      89%

(128 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

tell-me-again-why-you-like-the-sound-of-your-own-voice-because-noone-cares (resized).jpg
    5FF0451C-77DD-4BFC-AEC2-89AB0827DB76 (resized).png
    27DE527E-7E9C-4D7C-A711-9C5A5322FB16.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider guinnesstime.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#44 5 years ago
    Quoted from lancestorm:

But if they can do 10 machines a day, this only supports the business for 20 business days.

I agree.

This was just "Best bang for the buck: Profit style"

WOZ is their only machine still selling. There are enough people out there that'll pay for it. I can't see how anyone in their right mind would, but JJP has bean counters that say otherwise.

"Remove mechs to make them more reliable" means these are going into WOZ collectors' homes. They don't know a damn thing about troubleshooting and we never want our tech support to get a call from them because they play it *maybe* 30 times a year anyway. At least we now know what mechs on WOZ crap out most often.

Why even mention Pirates if it's sold out at 200 pins or whatever it was? Why bring YBR anyway? These are just to "try be relevant and look busy". Pure dog & pony show.

Not sure I could get a JJP pin. I feel like they could close tomorrow sometimes.

#58 5 years ago
    27DE527E-7E9C-4D7C-A711-9C5A5322FB16.gif27DE527E-7E9C-4D7C-A711-9C5A5322FB16.gif
    #188 5 years ago
    Quoted from PinMonk:

He can be quite charming, but he seemed nervous and disorganized this time around, and it was probably because he didn't have anything great to show or talk about and would rather be discussing something brand new that would excite the attendees like Wonka, GnR, or Toy Story.

He seemed so uncomfortable and almost afraid to announce the game's price.

"I'll just tell you the price on the game is eleven five. MAP price."

*GASPS IN ROOM*

"Don't have a stroke back there. I gotta tell ya...it's worth the money."

And yes they can build more, but will limit it to 200 this year. 2-3 more years of the WOZ license.

Oh boy.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider guinnesstime.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-at-tpf-2019what-a-mess?tu=guinnesstime and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.