(Topic ID: 239040)

JJP TPF 2019 seminar...what a miss :(

By PanzerFreak

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“How was JJP's 2019 TPF Seminar?”

• Great 14 votes
      11%
    • Terrible 114 votes
      89%

(128 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

tell-me-again-why-you-like-the-sound-of-your-own-voice-because-noone-cares (resized).jpg
    5FF0451C-77DD-4BFC-AEC2-89AB0827DB76 (resized).png
    27DE527E-7E9C-4D7C-A711-9C5A5322FB16.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider adamross.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#87 5 years ago
    Quoted from drfrightner:

Lastly, Can I get another 50 down votes, I’m a little hurt that I didn’t get more. I’m not feeling the love you know. Because of these down votes are really hurting my feelings I think I need a few more to really feel depressed. Keep them coming!!! LOL

Ahhh, reverse psychology. You'll get less downvotes if you ask for more downvotes. I like where you're going with this...

#90 5 years ago
    Quoted from Amused_to_Death:

No down vote from me. In my book, this sentence wins the internet for today! LOL!

I hope they never run out of asassins, those movies kick ass.

#140 5 years ago
    Quoted from DerGoetz:

Nope, he was on Kaneda's a little while back and embarrassed himself there as well, Chris disagreed with most things he uttered.

Do we know the date of the show he was on?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider adamross.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-at-tpf-2019what-a-mess?tu=adamross and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.