(Topic ID: 239040)

JJP TPF 2019 seminar...what a miss :(

By PanzerFreak

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“How was JJP's 2019 TPF Seminar?”

• Great 14 votes
      11%
    • Terrible 114 votes
      89%

(128 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

tell-me-again-why-you-like-the-sound-of-your-own-voice-because-noone-cares (resized).jpg
    5FF0451C-77DD-4BFC-AEC2-89AB0827DB76 (resized).png
    27DE527E-7E9C-4D7C-A711-9C5A5322FB16.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DBLM.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#93 5 years ago
    Quoted from drfrightner:

Lastly, Can I get another 50 down votes, I’m a little hurt that I didn’t get more. I’m not feeling the love you know. Because of these down votes are really hurting my feelings I think I need a few more to really feel depressed. Keep them coming!!! LOL

Keep the hot takes coming and the downvotes will continue!

#114 5 years ago
    Quoted from drfrightner:

What in the hell does that mean? So should I run and hide. I could care less if I get 1000 down votes is that suppose to hurt me or something? Its like you just made a threat, now I'm scared. Dude the down vote thing on this forum is ridonkulous like who cares if you get a downvote. If every time you got a down vote it took a dollar our of your bank account well then we'd be talking a different story.
    Anyway clearly there are alot of JJ Haters on these forums.
    A guy does a reveal of a game he's already produced in the past and a firestorm of HATE gets unleashed.
    Hey just to calm everyone down, I'm going to start a gofund me. All the money will go towards JJ next reveal party. The goal will be to raise 1 million dollars.
    With the 1 million dollars, we're going to hire every living cast member of Willy Wonka to autograph games, going to buy 20 confetti machines, 4 C02 cannons, going to rent a high tech light show, and with whatever is left going to hire Survivor to sing EYE OF THE TIGER.
    Who wants to pitch in! I think a pinball reveal deserves all of this and more. Oh and I forgot we'll get more RED HATS! It is very possible some of you are just pissed because Jack didn't give you a red hat. Darn Darn Darn Herman Munster is now mad. Oh no... maybe I'll get more downvotes.
    LOL

Dude, chill. I dont know if you saw the jokey emoticon at the end of my statement or if you were just too preoccupied working yourself into keyboard badass mode that you missed it. It is obvious from your postings and your appearance on Kaneda that you have a lot of opinions and think highly of them. That does not mean that others opinions of the launch are any less valid. A lot of people, including me, thought the launch sucked.

#133 5 years ago

The dude’s opinions and posts are like mixtapes: nobody wants to listen to them.

#136 5 years ago
    Quoted from DerGoetz:

Nope, he was on Kaneda's a little while back and embarrassed himself there as well, Chris disagreed with most things he uttered.

Hey Chris, I know you are reading this so a pro tip for you: screen your guests a little better. Make sure they are smart, funny, have a point of view, or something. Anything.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DBLM.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-at-tpf-2019what-a-mess?tu=DBLM and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.