(Topic ID: 239040)

JJP TPF 2019 seminar...what a miss :(

By PanzerFreak

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“How was JJP's 2019 TPF Seminar?”

• Great 14 votes
      11%
    • Terrible 114 votes
      89%

(128 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

tell-me-again-why-you-like-the-sound-of-your-own-voice-because-noone-cares (resized).jpg
    5FF0451C-77DD-4BFC-AEC2-89AB0827DB76 (resized).png
    27DE527E-7E9C-4D7C-A711-9C5A5322FB16.gif

There are 203 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 5.
    #151 5 years ago
    Quoted from Ramzr1:

Also, for people who were not there and have only read this thread, you should watch all of the seminars because JJP was the only one that did anything of importance. The others looked through a photo album and/or played a shabby game of jeopardy.

i'm not defending any of them. they were all amateur hour and the actual content contained within could have been compressed into ONE single hour presentation.

i'm not attacking how Jack looked or trying to diminish his impact on the industry... just that his presentation was extremely lacking and it baffles me that a professional organization would go into something and look so unprepared.

#152 5 years ago
    Quoted from anathematize:

Why would we thank a manufacturer for attending a convention where they can drum up more business? Its a cost of doing business and its in their best interest to have a presence there.

For spending thousands to bring games and drop their value so people who aren't buying them can play. For spending thousands to send staff so you can meet and hang out with them.

This is a community show - not a marketing tour.

Distributors and vendors spend huge money for no immediate return at these shows. It's expense for the long run.

I for one appreciate the fact now companies are subsidizing game sales so we have MANY examples of the new titles at these shows instead of the one or two we used to get

#153 5 years ago
    Quoted from flynnibus:

For spending thousands to bring games and drop their value so people who aren't buying them can play. For spending thousands to send staff so you can meet and hang out with them.

all write-offs and a cost of doing business. this isn't a charity event for them or some magnanimous 'community goodwill giveback' event.

the endgame result is more exposure and (hopefully) profit for their business.

#154 5 years ago

all write-offs and a cost of doing business. this isn't a charity event for them or some magnanimous 'community goodwill giveback' event.
    the endgame result is more exposure and (hopefully) profit for their business.

Which is why I said.... "It's expense for the long run."

Many of these folks want to come for themselves. But people have the priorities all wrong here. Goatdan said it best

#155 5 years ago
    Quoted from DerGoetz:

4 days ago, "Dream Theme Discussion"

That guy picked the most juvenile themes possible

#156 5 years ago

I have 3 JJP games including an early emerald city WOZ LE (never had a problem with it). I think they are all great games so I guess I am a JJP fan boy. The seminar did get off to a rough start due to sound quality issues and because the JJP team was a bit disorganized. That said, anyone that has presented to large groups has probably had at least one they wish they could do over. It did not upset me or change my opinion of Jack or JJP.

I left the seminar a few minutes after the reveal because I was not interested in the topic and I was having trouble hearing the presenters. It was not a big deal. I just went back to the game room and had a great time.

#157 5 years ago
    Quoted from JY64:

That guy picked the most juvenile themes possible

ugh. no doubt.

his entire argument for the "animal house" theme was based on a single animation/callout that he could think of. literally nothing else.

#158 5 years ago
    Quoted from JY64:

G&R Put out the 5th largest tour of all time the year. Stern put out the Stone's game the year they did the 3rd largest tour of all time look how that went.

You're not making any good points because Stern put out one of the laziest, crappiest, ugliest pins in modern history for the band that did the 3rd largest tour of all time. Literally one step above a box of lights. Stern sold more than they deserved to of Rolling Stones.

JJP will give GnR the presentation they deserve and the sales will follow.

#159 5 years ago

ugh. no doubt.
    his entire argument for the "animal house" theme was based on a single animation/callout that he could think of. literally nothing else.

Some movies "escape their decade" and others don't. Has NOTHING to do with box office success.

The Thing, Big Lebowski, Big Trouble in Little China, Goonies... pin themes people are begging for. All those movies flopped.

Top Gun, Beverly Hills Cop, Porky's, Animal House, ET... Huge hits. Nobody cares anymore.

There aren't many unicorn 80's themes left - big hits that are still relevant. Maybe BTTF? Not sure younger people care about it though (the theme is irrelevant since it's about Gen X vs Baby Boomers)

#160 5 years ago
    Quoted from wesman:

These shows, with industry panels and debuts for product launches, are entirely analogous to e3 style conventions. Where else do these companies announce, describe, and show off new product lines other than at seemingly two of these types of conventions a year?

Exacty. TPF is the top convention for the entire pinball industry (or 2nd). Exactly where releases are announced.

#161 5 years ago
    Quoted from flynnibus:

Which is why I said.... "It's expense for the long run."
    Many of these folks want to come for themselves. But people have the priorities all wrong here. Goatdan said it best

Wow, can I put that on my wall?

In all seriousness, if a company announces MLB Baseball the game when the baseball season opens, darn near everyone at TPF will know about the game immediately. The fact these companies are trying to find locations that cut through to normal people too makes sense for the larger companies.

The fact they invest so heavily into the shows with discounts on games and whatnot shows that they also understand how important that part of their business is.

This is a maturing - or perhaps, "rematuring" - of the industry, and I think it's good for everyone. From the photo thread that I saw, it wasn't like a bunch of people didn't attend TPF because JJP didn't reveal a game. Show still looked awesome. Texas is clearly the spot to see lots of awesome products for your machines, something I really wish I could do myself!

#162 5 years ago
    Quoted from drfrightner:

Maybe some of you are so damn uptight about to lose your minds over some little old presentation where poor old Jack gave out some red hats to realize I'm just enjoying getting all the down votes!!! LAUGH OUT LOUD! HA HA
    Maybe you should chill... I'm just screwing with you up tight people... again LOL!
    It's funny that some of you say to me or others 'hey its pinball have fun' because that statement is true. Pinball is pinball its just a game not some national emergency crisis. I'm still in shock that people think because Jack gave out some hats, had some fun, made some jokes that this was a mess. Now seriously that is what I would call being uptight.
    Here is the facts though... I'm laughing about this whole thread, making jokes talking about hiring Eye of the Tiger, Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders, Confetti Machines, and you tell me to CHILL! I"M JOKING YOU GOOF!
    So let me return the favor CHILL OUT DUDE! And to the other goof who said he can feel my tone half way across the WORLD... CHILL OUT DUDE I'm joking!
    I just want the down votes on this ridiculous thread about a pinball game where some red hats got given away! I'm sitting here shaking my head and laughing nothing more about how absurd it is someone would take that so serious or for that matter me who's just JOKING. But you know getting the Dallas Cowboy cheerleaders to help with a presentation in DALLAS actually isn't a bad idea is it?
    LOL again for the way to serious people LOL
    BTW my next post I'm going to go for some UP VOTES... I'm going to slam that ridiculous MESS of a presentation! The news of the hour... will he get some up votes if he slams the MESS of a party. We shall see! LOL

If you can afford the cost and resources of a pinball machine, maybe you should post accordingly, instead of trying to defend your previous posts.

I’ve had disagreements with folks, this reminds me of 2 things.
    1). Never post differently than you are willing to say in real life.
    2). It’s just pinball and the internet. See line 1.

#163 5 years ago
    Quoted from PinMonk:

You're not making any good points because Stern put out one of the laziest, crappiest, ugliest pins in modern history for the band that did the 3rd largest tour of all time. Literally one step above a box of lights. Stern sold more than they deserved to of Rolling Stones.
    JJP will give GnR the presentation they deserve and the sales will follow.

Your prior agreement was the game will sell well because of how well the tour sold now your back peddling no matter how well JJP does at present day prices it will fail

#164 5 years ago
    Quoted from JY64:

Your prior agreement was the game will sell well because of how well the tour sold now your back peddling no matter how well JJP does at present day prices it will fail

There's no backpedaling. I was talking about JJP and GnR. That the machine has a certain level of quality with JJP is assured and obvious so it was unnecessary to state when working the numbers. With Stern that assumption is out the window. YOU brought in the completely irrelevant Stern Rolling Stones comparison.

#165 5 years ago
    Quoted from spinal:

Exacty. TPF is the top convention for the entire pinball industry (or 2nd). Exactly where releases are announced.

No it’s not.

Stern hasn’t revealed a game in years - or ever? - at TPF, and they are thr light-years distant market leader.

TPf is one of many, many pinball shows. These shows have flourished - in some cases for decades - without industry support or “reveals.”

Nobody is owed or should expect reveals at this or any show. These shows have always thrived because of community support, small businesses, and people who want to play pinball.

#166 5 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

No it’s not.
    Stern hasn’t revealed a game in years - or ever? - at TPF, and they are thr light-years distant market leader.
    TPf is one of many, many pinball shows. These shows flourish and have value with or without industry support or “reveals.”
    Nobody is owed or should expect reveals at this or any show. These shows have always thrived because of community support, small businesses, and people who want to play pinball.

You’ve been in this industry far longer than I so I’m willing to listen.

So you’re saying that a major show like TPF is not a place that would be attractive for pinball manufacturers to release a new title?

#167 5 years ago
    Quoted from PinMonk:

There's no backpedaling. I was talking about JJP and GnR. That the machine has a certain level of quality with JJP is assured and obvious so it was unnecessary to state when working the numbers. With Stern that assumption is out the window. YOU brought in the completely irrelevant Stern Rolling Stones comparison.

"GnR's last tour was the biggest grossing out there, something like 500 million bucks, and they're going out again in late 2019 with an even bigger tour. There are a LOT of GnR fans in the world. If there's 1/100 of one percent of the people that saw them on the last tour that would buy a pinball machine, that's 1000 machines right there. I think JJP will sell a lot more than 1000 if they don't price themselves out of the market."

You said nothing about JJP quality in your prior post you did however mention JJP pricing themselves out of the market

#168 5 years ago
    Quoted from JY64:

"GnR's last tour was the biggest grossing out there, something like 500 million bucks, and they're going out again in late 2019 with an even bigger tour. There are a LOT of GnR fans in the world. If there's 1/100 of one percent of the people that saw them on the last tour that would buy a pinball machine, that's 1000 machines right there. I think JJP will sell a lot more than 1000 if they don't price themselves out of the market."
    You said nothing about JJP quality in your prior post you did however mention JJP pricing themselves out of the market

Well, I ASSumed (my mistake) that most breathing pinball fans would be able to understand that JJP has a certain proven level of quality, so it wasn't necessary to explicitly run that down. I'll keep in mind that you need an extra level of explicit kindercare in future posts I make to you so they're not confusing FOR YOU ALONE.

#169 5 years ago
    Quoted from spinal:You’ve been in this industry far longer than I so I’m willing to listen.
    So you’re saying that a major show like TPF is not a place that would be attractive for pinball manufacturers to release a new title?

What I’m saying is it isn’t that important. You think Stern would have sold one more Iron Maiden if they had announced it a week earlier at TPF?

Or more Munsters if they had waited till Friday to reveal it at TPF?

I don’t think so.

But I did misinterpret you - I thought you meant it’s exactly where games ARE revealed rather than “should be” revealed. It’s a perfectly fine place to announce games but so are any of the other shows. Frankly given the abuse manufacturers often take when they do in show reveals I don’t see the benefit. JJP In particular has taken it up the butt at THREE straight reveals - Dialed in and Yellow Woz both incited little but abuse and ridicule, and POTC with the brutal aftermath when they were forced to change some previously announced features.

It makes you wonder if it’s worth the trouble. Your potential benefits are fairly
    Limited and overpercived in scope, and the potential drawbacks far outweigh those gains.

Nothing I’ve seen over the past few years makes me
    Think stern should start prioritizing revealing games at shows, or that jjp should continue doing it either.

#170 5 years ago
    Quoted from PinMonk:

Well, I ASSumed (my mistake) that most breathing pinball fans would be able to understand that JJP has a certain proven level of quality, so it wasn't necessary to explicitly run that down. I'll keep in mind that you need an extra level of explicit kindercare in future posts I make to you so they're not confusing FOR YOU ALONE.

Here is a bad movie quote "ASSumption is the mother of all f*@k ups" at least you got the part of JJP pricing themselves out of the market correct

#171 5 years ago
    Quoted from benheck:

There aren't many unicorn 80's themes left - big hits that are still relevant. Maybe BTTF? Not sure younger people care about it though (the theme is irrelevant since it's about Gen X vs Baby Boomers)

Every time I take the DeLorean out, everyone and their mom goes nuts. I have 5 year olds, to include my 6 year old stepson who absolutely loses it when they realize what they are seeing in front of them. It is, by far, the most popular car that the "average Joe" can buy and the "average Bill" can walk up to and talk to the owner without feeling like they are being talked down to.

BTTF is easily one of the huge franchises with plenty of life in it for all generations.

#172 5 years ago

For the Willy Wonka reveal how cool would it be if Greg and Zach from SDTM hosted it? Those two did a phenomenal job hosting the TWIPY's and I think they would do a great job for a live reveal event. A Q&A session with some of the team with Greg / Zach after the game is revealed would also be nice.

#173 5 years ago
    Quoted from drfrightner:

every time you got a down vote it took a dollar our of your bank account

Robin - IMPLEMENT NOW!

#174 5 years ago

PLAIN. AND. SIMPLE.

Make your presentation professional, positive, and filled with upbeat emotion and ENERGY! But most importantly, leave people wanting your product.

That is the image you want in people's mind when they leave your seminar.

They did not.

Hence this whole thread.

Boom. Done.

#175 5 years ago

Did someone record the seminar?

#177 5 years ago

I love JJP and their games, but Jack should really stop with those disgusting red hats. I wouldn’t be caught dead in one of those. GOD FORBID someone should actually mistake it for a real MAGA hat. GROSS!!!
    Go ahead. Downvote away.

#178 5 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

What I’m saying is it isn’t that important. You think Stern would have sold one more Iron Maiden if they had announced it a week earlier at TPF?
    Or more Munsters if they had waited till Friday to reveal it at TPF?
    I don’t think so.
    But I did misinterpret you - I thought you meant it’s exactly where games ARE revealed rather than “should be” revealed. It’s a perfectly fine place to announce games but so are any of the other shows. Frankly given the abuse manufacturers often take when they do in show reveals I don’t see the benefit. JJP In particular has taken it up the butt at THREE straight reveals - Dialed in and Yellow Woz both incited little but abuse and ridicule, and POTC with the brutal aftermath when they were forced to change some previously announced features.
    It makes you wonder if it’s worth the trouble. Your potential benefits are fairly
    Limited and overpercived in scope, and the potential drawbacks far outweigh those gains.
    Nothing I’ve seen over the past few years makes me
    Think stern should start prioritizing revealing games at shows, or that jjp should continue doing it either.

Stern seems to have an entire marketing campaign in motion, including the Stern Army, and now this new $30 club also. They also cater to an entirely different market than JJP.

I'd say JJP could definitely echo some aspects Stern creates, but they also seem to avoid some of the exclusive aspects they've incorporated as well. The stream with the design crew hosted by Deadflip seemed to be successful for sure, but the approaches between companies seem vastly different. Total inference here, but Gary Stern seems pretty removed from his marketing and company profile, whereas Jack seems front and center. The targetted demographics for each company seem a bit different as well, where Stern seems highly accessible to routes and home owners, and JJP slightly less so. Price is such a big factor for both.

I'd also suggest that Stern games are a bit more friendly for party-like reveals and tournaments, whereas JJP games really need in-depth previews with guidance directly from their creative staff to help facilitate the grasp of rules and modes.

#179 5 years ago

I checked the 2 and 3 hour streams and didn't see it covered. Maybe someone will post it. I want to indulge in how terrible it really was!

#180 5 years ago

Why did Jjp fan #1 change the thread title line to “miss” (from mess)? It wasn’t a miss. It was just another big mess from those guys.

#181 5 years ago
    Quoted from SilverBallz:

Why did Jjp fan #1 change the thread title line to “miss” (from mess)? It wasn’t a miss. It was just another big mess from those guys.

If I'm JJP's #1 fan you may be the opposite lol. The seminar was a mess and a miss but I don't want to come across as being rude, just bummed. JJP is still making the best pinball machines out there in my opinion and I just want to see them be successful.

I'm getting a Pirates LE delivered this week and can't wait. This will probably be my last JJP if the new average prices are $10k +. I really hope JJP comes out with a $7k model of a game in the future with the same code / build quality to compete more head on with Stern, Spooky, and American Pinball.

#182 5 years ago
    Quoted from JY64:

Here is a bad movie quote "ASSumption is the mother of all f*@k ups" at least you got the part of JJP pricing themselves out of the market correct

People have been saying this since WOZ debuted, and the sky still appears to be the limit. When it hit 10K delivered, I was out - but they are clearly still selling well. If JJP goes out of business, Stern will immediately start raising prices, so want to see them (and AP, DP despite my skepticism) succeed

#183 5 years ago
    Quoted from PanzerFreak:

If I'm JJP's #1 fan you may be the opposite lol. The seminar was a mess and a miss but I don't want to come across as being rude, just bummed. JJP is still making the best pinball machines out there in my opinion and I just want to see them be successful.
    I'm getting a Pirates LE delivered this week and can't wait. This will probably be my last JJP if the new average prices are $10k +. I really hope JJP comes out with a $7k model of a game in the future with the same code / build quality to compete more head on with Stern, Spooky, and American Pinball.

Jack take stock if 10k+ takes Panzer out then you need to ask what is better higher margins or higher volume

#184 5 years ago
    Quoted from Crash:

I checked the 2 and 3 hour streams and didn't see it covered. Maybe someone will post it. I want to indulge in how terrible it really was!

What are you looking for? The JJP Seminar? It's on the page at that link I posted before.

Here's the direct link:
    https://www.twitch.tv/videos/399633166

#185 5 years ago
    Quoted from PinMonk:

What are you looking for? The JJP Seminar? It's on the page at that link I posted before.
    Here's the direct link:

jack is so bad. and he thinks he's so funny and so impressive. it's beyond a train wreck. and the big reveal was nothing at all.

#186 5 years ago
    Quoted from PinMonk:

Here's the direct link:

Oh, it’s the very last one on the list. Guess I didn’t scroll down enough, thanks.

#187 5 years ago
    Quoted from SilverBallz:

jack is so bad. and he thinks he's so funny and so impressive. it's beyond a train wreck. and the big reveal was nothing at all.

He can be quite charming, but he seemed nervous and disorganized this time around, and it was probably because he didn't have anything great to show or talk about and would rather be discussing something brand new that would excite the attendees like Wonka, GnR, or Toy Story.

#188 5 years ago
    Quoted from PinMonk:

He can be quite charming, but he seemed nervous and disorganized this time around, and it was probably because he didn't have anything great to show or talk about and would rather be discussing something brand new that would excite the attendees like Wonka, GnR, or Toy Story.

He seemed so uncomfortable and almost afraid to announce the game's price.

"I'll just tell you the price on the game is eleven five. MAP price."

*GASPS IN ROOM*

"Don't have a stroke back there. I gotta tell ya...it's worth the money."

And yes they can build more, but will limit it to 200 this year. 2-3 more years of the WOZ license.

Oh boy.

#189 5 years ago

Got no real comment on this project except I played one and the gilttery yellow brick road and yellow Rollergames habitrails looked really cool to me, especially the glitter.

I'm out at $6k or $11K so doesn't much matter to me. Looking forward to their next new release.

#190 5 years ago
    Quoted from PinMonk:

INCLUDING Jack no one seemed excited to speak.

Doing a seminar isn't easy. No matter how hard you try, sometimes you hit, sometimes not. And feedback from the audience can start going back and forth between panel and audience and panel and audience. That too can make or break a good presentation.

And TPF isn't close to many of the JJP people. Fly or drive in. Spend Friday getting games ready, meeting people, and then 7pm do a show. Not easy. Not all fun and games.

I was there. Looked good enough to me. I wish there'd been more audience participation, some great or not so great, could have changed the flavor of the whole event.

It was informative, did show a new WOZ.

LTG : )

#191 5 years ago
    Quoted from RandomGuyOffCL:

Why didn’t anyone ask why if pirates is sold out and distros are clamoring for more that we have a yellow woz for 2 racks more in our face?

It has been common knowledge for years that WOZ will continue being made.

And now days this is usually on the small line. While the big one is being made ready for the next game.

So there isn't anywhere to build more Pirates if they wanted to. Get the new one going so there is room to do a second new one later this year.

#192 5 years ago
    Quoted from flynnibus:

And you people have way over hyped yourselves into what these seminars are.

Not every seminar can be turned into a concert or three ring circus.

People, that often aren't used to speaking in public, and one having a different mother tongue, are not going to come on like Sam Kinison.

Who ever the manufacturer is, their speakers are doing their best to inform and ask questions.

#193 5 years ago
    Quoted from PanzerFreak:

I was just thinking and I wonder if JJP as well as Stern have underestimated just how big of a show TPF has become.

It doesn't matter how big a show is. Timing is everything. If a manufacturer isn't ready to unveil a game. They don't do it. Crap happens, and there can be delays that frustrates any manufacturer, beyond their plans, hopes, or dreams.

Any manufacturer would love to unveil a new pin at TPF and be shipping immediately. I doubt any manufacturer is missing a great sales opportunity on purpose.

#194 5 years ago
    Quoted from goatdan:

Wow, can I put that on my wall?

Right next to the huge power set up you blew all the profits from one MGC show on to use a future shows and make them better.

And MGC keeps getting better and better because of things like that.

#195 5 years ago
    Quoted from SilverBallz:

As I posted previously. Sometimes you click with the audience, and some times you don't. Which is why I like to at least start my seminars sitting down. Easier to get the audience going. When you start by standing, you are looking down on them and makes your job harder.

Quoted from PinMonk:

Again things just didn't quite come together and get rolling. When I came in Jack said "here's Bob May and Lloyd The great". About half the audience reacted to me, that would have been a golden opportunity to get things rolling between Jack and the audience. Neither Jack nor the audience seized the moment.

#196 5 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

Doing a seminar isn't easy. No matter how hard you try, sometimes you hit, sometimes not. And feedback from the audience can start going back and forth between panel and audience and panel and audience. That too can make or break a good presentation.
    And TPF isn't close to many of the JJP people. Fly or drive in. Spend Friday getting games ready, meeting people, and then 7pm do a show. Not easy. Not all fun and games.
    I was there. Looked good enough to me. I wish there'd been more audience participation, some great or not so great, could have changed the flavor of the whole event.
    It was informative, did show a new WOZ.

Its pretty easy if you have a competent production staff and the on-stage talent is remotely prepared.

TPF suffered from something I see all the time in my line of work - which is live event production (often for conventions/events TPF size).

We have companies that are big enough to be delivering a message to hundreds/thousands of your customers (in person and via streaming) but we also have companies that haven't allocated the budget to get proper production support for their events. I had friends at the seminar and there were complaints of audio quality in the room. Absolutely unacceptable even if the house AV equipment was being used. That is just absolute amateur stuff and not something multi-million dollar companies should be worrying/thinking about before they go on stage to present.

Granted... this situation is a bit unique because TPF should have been in charge of that and i'm sure they aren't looking to carve out more budget money for what they probably see as unnecessary production support. So I'm not going to blame JJP/Stern/Spooky/etc on this one.

But when you are streaming it out to the world and recording it for upload... TPF probably should have brought in some outside production help to make the panels go as smoothly as possible. As it stands the JJP and the Steve Ritchie panel were just awkward and cringe worthy for anybody watching the stream - they may have played off better in-person - but these days you have 2 audiences to think about if you hit the "LIVE" button on Twitch.

#197 5 years ago

TPF suffered from something I see all the time in my line of work - which is live event production (often for conventions/events TPF size).

TPF always needs volunteers. You could step up and help them.

It would help make TPF and it's seminars better.

#198 5 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

TPF always needs volunteers. You could step up and help them.
    It would help make TPF and it's seminars better.

yes. i realize its easy for me to criticize from the balcony and i would certainly be open to helping out if the organizers were interested and my work schedule allowed.

#199 5 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

Right next to the huge power set up you blew all the profits from one MGC show on to use a future shows and make them better.

I wish that was just one show worth of profits! At this point, the entire thing is somewhere around $45k or so in value! :-/

Quoted from LTG:

And MGC keeps getting better and better because of things like that.

Thanks Lloyd. I'm still hoping you can make it!

#200 5 years ago

i would certainly be open to helping out if the organizers were interested and my work schedule allowed.

Thank you for that.

I wasn't trying to be a smart a** or anything. I just thought you might have a lot to offer.

There are 203 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 5.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-at-tpf-2019what-a-mess/page/4?hl=golfkill and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.