(Topic ID: 9718)

JJP and WOZ new pics out today...ck your inboxes!.....

By iceman44

7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 42 posts
  • 32 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by jarjarisgod
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 7 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

se4rio.jpg
images.jpeg
122.jpg
121.jpg
119.jpg
118.jpg
this_thread_is_worthless_without_pics..gif

#1 7 years ago

How sweet it is.....That LCD back box is going to be awesome!

Maybe a little coincidence in today's release? Hehehe

#2 7 years ago

Just saw mine! #506 baby!

#3 7 years ago

It looks like they are making good progress.

#6 7 years ago

pics !!!

#7 7 years ago

Pics or it didnt happen.
this_thread_is_worthless_without_pics..gif

#8 7 years ago

Yeah, where's the pics!? Nobody #$^&s with the jesus

#9 7 years ago

Gonna leave that to the techies to upload...

#10 7 years ago

http://bit.ly/zMpjbF

Sad i gotta find them. HA!

#11 7 years ago

I think more interestingly, Jersey Jack resigned as CEO of his other job.

#12 7 years ago

PICS!

118.jpg 119.jpg 121.jpg 122.jpg

#13 7 years ago

What's up with that rubber on the left outlane? No escape?

#14 7 years ago

Hmm nice pics, but what's new about them? We've seen all this before from different angles.

#15 7 years ago
Quoted from robertmee:

What's up with that rubber on the left outlane? No Escape?

It's the angle of the image.........That rubber is there to facilitate the ball/bumper action. If you look closely you will see that the ball can escape.

#16 7 years ago

We haven't seen a built up PF. We saw a computer rendering, and the PF with inserts, and then someone took those two pics and Photoshopped them together. This is the first time we are actually seeing a built up PF.

#17 7 years ago

Uh you never saw the shooting white wood on YouTube? Yeah no inserts, but definitely a built up playfield.

#18 7 years ago

....errrr. Crap, never mind. But it wasn't this complete, if I recall correctly.

I was just thinking about the pics we got. Forgot about that video.

#19 7 years ago

The speaker that previously looked more like an 80's Bally back box is aesthetically more appealing now.

Still would like to see how the final LCD looks, would like to see it below the translite like the DMD machines of today.

#20 7 years ago

One thing I like about JJP is the quality going into this game. Lots of metal, and no cheaping on the ramps. It'll be a solid game regardless if you appreciate the theme or not.

#21 7 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

Forgot about that video.

Ramps weren't there nor was the upper play field on the video, regardless, looking pretty sweet...

If you haven't been to Vegas and played some of the newer slot machines and what the LCD adds to the play and excitement I think people will be shocked at what is possible if JJP does it right!

#22 7 years ago

Those target colors better be in order of a rainbow, otherwise it is going to look wrong.

#23 7 years ago
Quoted from n2kenai:

Those target colors better be in order of a rainbow, otherwise it is going to look wrong.

ROYGBIV

Good luck on the indigo vs. violet though.

#24 7 years ago
Quoted from jimjim66:

The speaker that previously looked more like an 80's Bally back box is aesthetically more appealing now.

The sound on this thing is going to blow people away! No need for a Flipper Fidelity upgrade on this bad boy.

#25 7 years ago

Ha funny, was thinking the same thing with Roy G. Biv.. I even emailed him back when I saw the pic. Right now it's YOR G. BWV. Who the hell is that?

#26 7 years ago

I'm not buying a WOZ but I can't wait to play one: it looks awesome!

#27 7 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Ramps weren't there nor was the upper play field on the video, regardless, looking pretty sweet...

Yes they were, and yes it was:

Earlier videos had ramps and uppers as well.

-Craig

#28 7 years ago

Ahhhhh....missed that video, don't you love it

#29 7 years ago

images.jpeg <---WOZ.

Ahhhh!
I feel so much better!
Thanks JJP!

#30 7 years ago

the anticipation is building. looks like it might be worth the price.

#31 7 years ago

This is nice and all, but I would like to see something new from them one of these days.

#32 7 years ago

lookin good

#33 7 years ago

This WOZ is gonna kick some AC/DC ass,I was tempted to get in on AC/DC before todays
butt ugly pictures of that machine were released.
Look at everything going on with WOZ,how cool does that playfield look on the rotisserie!!!
If you don't see it already,you will never see it.

Quoted from jarjarisgod:

nice and all, but I would like to see something new from them one of these days.

#34 7 years ago
Quoted from jarjarisgod:

This is nice and all, but I would like to see something new from them one of these days

The other difference these boards have is something you cannot see. They are new whitewoods, not the first one. That is a big step. These are assembled to work on refining the play. One is going to go to IL so they can work on the code.

#36 7 years ago

So stoked about this one, it's getting better with each update!

#37 7 years ago

Is it just me or are those flippers slightly offset from eachother?

#38 7 years ago
Quoted from Whridlsoncestood:

Is it just me or are those flippers slightly offset from eachother?

Right is out of adjustment - look at the way they line up to the guide holes.

#39 7 years ago
Quoted from system11:

Whridlsoncestood said:Is it just me or are those flippers slightly offset from eachother?
Right is out of adjustment - look at the way they line up to the guide holes.

Ok I see it now.

#40 7 years ago

Here it is again.....
It does look classy

se4rio.jpg

#41 7 years ago

Looking good - certainly anxious to play this one.

#42 7 years ago
Quoted from v8torino:

Look at everything going on with WOZ,how cool does that playfield look on the rotisserie!!!
If you don't see it already,you will never see it.

Quoted from absocountry2:

The other difference these boards have is something you cannot see. They are new whitewoods, not the first one. That is a big step. These are assembled to work on refining the play. One is going to go to IL so they can work on the code.

Don't get me wrong. I've had one of these on order for a long time and am looking forward to it showing up on my doorstep. Guess we've just been a bit spoiled with the updates to the point that when there is one that reveals little new it is disappointing.

Jack had mentioned awhile ago about them building new whitewoods and that Keith would be taking one home with him for programming purposes. It seems this update is just telling us that they have now done that.

I really wish they would have revealed the playfield art today to rub Stern's face in it given the turd-like nature of the AC/DC machine. Hopefully we'll see it soon since last we heard it was done and going through the approval process.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 8,500.00
Pinball Machine
PinballSTAR Amusements
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 99.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Sales
7,700 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Albuquerque, NM

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside