(Topic ID: 293102)

JJP 8th Anniversary

By LTG

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 2 years ago

It's that time again. The 8th anniversary of Jack bringing me on board for tech support for Jersey Jack Pinball.

Even though late last year I was relegated to Jersey Jack Pinball Ambassador. I still seem to be doing a lot of tech support.

It's been an amazing time. I've been in contact with many of the distributors and many more of the customers. And a lot of the JJP crew. And became friends with most of them.

I've been fortunate to see the company grow from the early days to today. To see the level they brought pinball to. I'll always be grateful for this.

I only hope I'll still be with for many, many more years.

I want to thank everyone for this experience !
    LTG : )

#2 2 years ago

LTG. Thank you for everything you do for this community.

#3 2 years ago

Thank you, Lloyd The Great!!

#4 2 years ago

Happy anniversary!
    You are a rock in this community , JJP aside.

#5 2 years ago

Thank you Lloyd!

I was going to say I have not had to reach out to you for JJP stuff, but I think that is wrong. I have used advice you posted to tame my JJP POTC slings, and I am sure more than I can remember tweaking this and that on my two JJP games.

And then all the other bits of advice I have used of yours over the years.

I "have" to chase down a problem on the "back" button on my coin door of my WPT. It does not have continuity to the CPU board. Where is the break? I should be able to narrow it down fairly quickly, but only because of learning from people like you over the years.

So thank you! Here's to another 8 years, in which I am sure I will have to reach out to you for something. I just read a thread where somebody smoked their CPU board somehow after installing topper. Helping people trouble shoot stuff like that remotely must be crazy hard.

#6 2 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

It's that time again. The 8th anniversary of Jack bringing me on board for tech support for Jersey Jack Pinball.
    Even though late last year I was relegated to Jersey Jack Pinball Ambassador. I still seem to be doing a lot of tech support.
    It's been an amazing time. I've been in contact with many of the distributors and many more of the customers. And a lot of the JJP crew. And became friends with most of them.
    I've been fortunate to see the company grow from the early days to today. To see the level they brought pinball to. I'll always be grateful for this.
    I only hope I'll still be with for many, many more years.
    I want to thank everyone for this experience !
    LTG : )

Congrats Lloyd and thank you for all that you do for this community, you have always been a positive and helpful presence here.. you are the man!

#7 2 years ago

Happy Anniversary Mr! Thank you for ALL you do for the hobby and keeping pinball alive in MN for close to 50 Years! Not many can claim that dedication and do it so well. You are a wealth of knowledge and an Awesome guy to boot. I am honored to call you friend! Stay Great LTG!

#8 2 years ago

Kudos to you LTG!! You've helped me quite a bit over the years.

#9 2 years ago

Thanks Lloyd- I know you’ve helped me a few times- I appreciate all that you do for the hobby

#10 2 years ago

Congratulations LTG for reaching this milestone!

You have been an incredible help on these forums, I salute your extensive pinball knowledge and professionalism.
    You make the difference, every single day. Take some time off the forum and celebrate!

#11 2 years ago

God bless LTG!!

#12 2 years ago

Thank you LTG for all you do in this hobby.

The countless hours you spend helping people enjoy this hobby is greatly appreciated.

#13 2 years ago

We all greatly appreciate your dedication and all of your time and attention to the hobby!!!!
    Congrats on your anniversary with JJP!!

#14 2 years ago

Congrats Lloyd!

Thanks for all the great support you've provided!

#15 2 years ago

Thanks Lloyd for your endless commitment to pinball and our community! Lloyd is The Godfather of pinball

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-8th-anniversary and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.