Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 269 posts
  • 96 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by romulusx
  • Topic is favorited by 13 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

g3 (resized).JPG
    G2 (resized).JPG
    G1 (resized).JPG
    henrylaugh (resized).jpg
    download (resized).jpg
    9948331D-F83B-417A-9AEC-186091AF0D91 (resized).png
    GNR (resized).JPG
    po (resized).jpg
    thumb-1920-431330 (resized).jpg
    pink-floyd-the-wall_3 (resized).jpg
    p (resized).jpg
    Pink-Floyd-Flowers-400x259 (resized).jpg
    ppoi (resized).png
    pppp (resized).jpg
    animalspigs (resized).jpg
    vinceneil (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider zavadoza.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#39 5 years ago

GNR is next.

I'm sure Eric will do a great job and it will move enough units. It's the first JJP I won't be getting.

Toy Story is #7. It might be the first CE I purchase.

Two totally different themes that probably don't have a ton of crossover in terms of the people that will purchase them. That's probably a good thing.

#75 5 years ago
    Quoted from PinMonk:

The theme doesn't really matter to me long term. A crap theme with a great pin is a great pin, and a crap pin with a great theme is still a crap pin.

It's a good thing none of the JJP games are crap. Then you can just talk about the theme.

#111 5 years ago
    Quoted from Dragon:

wonka is probably a really good game but i am having trouble with collecting children and being excited about it , if it was just a candy game i could over look it .

It's good to know your temptations and stay far away from them. Good on you!

Quoted from Dragon:

i watched the black knight reveal and then the willy wonka reveal. and it was Adrenalin junky down shifting to picture books at the library with the really old cinematography in wonka .

I played Black Knight for 30 mins, played a couple games on wonka at reveal. Went back to Black Knight and 3 games in I just wanted to go back to Wonka. I like Black Knight just fine (except magna save is pointless b/c of where the button is), but Wonka was a lot more fun and interesting for me.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider zavadoza.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-6?tu=zavadoza and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.