Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 269 posts
  • 96 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by romulusx
  • Topic is favorited by 13 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

g3 (resized).JPG
    G2 (resized).JPG
    G1 (resized).JPG
    henrylaugh (resized).jpg
    download (resized).jpg
    9948331D-F83B-417A-9AEC-186091AF0D91 (resized).png
    GNR (resized).JPG
    po (resized).jpg
    thumb-1920-431330 (resized).jpg
    pink-floyd-the-wall_3 (resized).jpg
    p (resized).jpg
    Pink-Floyd-Flowers-400x259 (resized).jpg
    ppoi (resized).png
    pppp (resized).jpg
    animalspigs (resized).jpg
    vinceneil (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jy64.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#86 4 years ago
    Quoted from f3honda4me:

I hope GNR is next. TS close behind?

Would that have tuck multiball

#137 4 years ago
    Quoted from jalpert:

The first thing I want to see in a music ping is more than 12 damn songs. I want more than the entire catalog, I want the entire catalog, live tracks, b-sides, everything. There is no reason we can't have something like that.
    Also, Get In the Ring.... ew. Actually, the entire catalog in this case is probably impossible. I'm pretty sure the GNR camp isn't going to license One In A Million to anyone. But past that, everything.

With 83 songs how are you going to find the need for that and the fact is the band has not put out anything worth listening to in over 20 yr's

#147 4 years ago
    Quoted from jalpert:

Were you making the same type of comments when Aerosmith was released? How about Rolling Stones? Beatles? Alice Cooper?

I would have loved to see 12 songs in Aerosmith I sure would not have bitched about it

1 week later
    #190 4 years ago

How many 50 yr olds throwing their bras to that fat slob

#196 4 years ago
    Quoted from jalpert:

But but Axl gained some weight so none of that matters...

Quoted from Rockytop:

Haha, that's right.
    I guess Meatloaf was screwed from the word go for a pin.

Meatloaf and GnR have one thing in common they both put out one great album.

8 months later
    #211 4 years ago

My god how times have changed when JJP first came out it was said they would be different and not put out licensed themes

#219 4 years ago
    Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

When was that? Their first game was WOZ

Everything was about being different and with that non-licensed games that people had asked for over and over. As for WOZ being there first game that was built because they already had the license from a non-pinball arcade game they had made

#233 4 years ago
    Quoted from ViperVS:

Is it possible that it's Stern?

It says it was due out in Dec so it is late

#234 4 years ago
    Quoted from PinMonk:

Jersey Jack doesn't have an awful Munsters or WWE in the lineup, that's for sure, but Hobbit is the weakest (and usually cheapest on the JJP pin secondary market) of what they've released. That said, if you take Hobbit off the table, there's a lot of great pins left.
    My personal ranking would be:
    1. jjPotC
    2. WoZ
    3. Wonka
    4. Dialed In
    5. Hobbit
    Though Wonka and Dialed In *might* swap places over time since Wonka is so new. The rest are pretty settled in.

No matter how good they make their games the sales will always be limited because of the high prices. Your fav POTC only sold 1000 units

#252 4 years ago
    Quoted from PinMonk:

Jersey Jack doesn't have an awful Munsters or WWE in the lineup, that's for sure, but Hobbit is the weakest (and usually cheapest on the JJP pin secondary market) of what they've released. That said, if you take Hobbit off the table, there's a lot of great pins left.
    My personal ranking would be:
    1. jjPotC
    2. WoZ
    3. Wonka
    4. Dialed In
    5. Hobbit
    Though Wonka and Dialed In *might* swap places over time since Wonka is so new. The rest are pretty settled in.

LOL JJP has put out 4 games in the last 5 years lets see how all games look when they have 15 or 20 games under there belt say 2030 2035

#253 4 years ago
    Quoted from Hazoff:Well then u weren't disappointed. Why do u JJP guys have to make such stupid comments then when someone makes an equally stupid comment only to counter the already high level of stupid its trolling. I didn't like either of those games but what does that have to with JJP#6? JJP has 5 games out with #6 on the way and ur comparing it to a company that has that many in the last 2 years including Maiden and Deadpool and JP and for many the great BK3, also Elvira. Do u see what I mean. I come to this thread with the hopes of seeing a new pinball machine and then read foolish comments well I'm gonna react, not getting away with it on my watch. Good day to u sir, I said good day. Now I just have to wait for a certain fuckface to chime in on how I'm a troll. JJp fanboys, God Love em
    henrylaugh (resized).jpghenrylaugh (resized).jpg
    #256 4 years ago
    Quoted from noob-a-tron:

Are we adding Elvira and Stranger things to the Munsters and WWE list yet? But on Sterns defence they do pump out about 4-1 Jersey Jack more pinball is more pinball.

I don't know why you would add either game Elvira is a good game and Stranger things is far too new. If you must compare Elvira to JJP games it is 1 spot under JJP TH and 4 spots under Wonka on the top 100

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jy64.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-6?tu=jy64 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.