Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 269 posts
  • 96 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by romulusx
  • Topic is favorited by 13 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

g3 (resized).JPG
    G2 (resized).JPG
    G1 (resized).JPG
    henrylaugh (resized).jpg
    download (resized).jpg
    9948331D-F83B-417A-9AEC-186091AF0D91 (resized).png
    GNR (resized).JPG
    po (resized).jpg
    thumb-1920-431330 (resized).jpg
    pink-floyd-the-wall_3 (resized).jpg
    p (resized).jpg
    Pink-Floyd-Flowers-400x259 (resized).jpg
    ppoi (resized).png
    pppp (resized).jpg
    animalspigs (resized).jpg
    vinceneil (resized).jpg

There are 269 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 6.
    #251 4 years ago
    Quoted from romulusx:

So ,what your saying is your full of shit?

Oh yeah. Its coming out of my ears. U didn't know that? Also I'm a well known baboons ass. I just like bugging u guys every once in a while so I creep into a JJP thread and spew horseshit. I'm leaving for now, until pictures and gameplay surface for GnR. Not a band I'm into anymore but damn the Use ur Illusion stuff was great and one of the best concerts I've ever seen. They should have done Motorhead. One can dream. Good day sir. I said good day.

#252 4 years ago
    Quoted from PinMonk:

Jersey Jack doesn't have an awful Munsters or WWE in the lineup, that's for sure, but Hobbit is the weakest (and usually cheapest on the JJP pin secondary market) of what they've released. That said, if you take Hobbit off the table, there's a lot of great pins left.
    My personal ranking would be:
    1. jjPotC
    2. WoZ
    3. Wonka
    4. Dialed In
    5. Hobbit
    Though Wonka and Dialed In *might* swap places over time since Wonka is so new. The rest are pretty settled in.

LOL JJP has put out 4 games in the last 5 years lets see how all games look when they have 15 or 20 games under there belt say 2030 2035

#253 4 years ago
    Quoted from Hazoff:Well then u weren't disappointed. Why do u JJP guys have to make such stupid comments then when someone makes an equally stupid comment only to counter the already high level of stupid its trolling. I didn't like either of those games but what does that have to with JJP#6? JJP has 5 games out with #6 on the way and ur comparing it to a company that has that many in the last 2 years including Maiden and Deadpool and JP and for many the great BK3, also Elvira. Do u see what I mean. I come to this thread with the hopes of seeing a new pinball machine and then read foolish comments well I'm gonna react, not getting away with it on my watch. Good day to u sir, I said good day. Now I just have to wait for a certain fuckface to chime in on how I'm a troll. JJp fanboys, God Love em
    henrylaugh (resized).jpghenrylaugh (resized).jpg
    #254 4 years ago
    Quoted from Hazoff:

I just like bugging u guys every once in a while so I creep into a JJP thread and spew horseshit.

It would be good to know this in advance so we don’t get all riled up.

#255 4 years ago
    Quoted from branlon8:

It would be good to know this in advance so we don’t get all riled up.

Well now we know!
    Hazoff is a jack off!

#256 4 years ago
    Quoted from noob-a-tron:

Are we adding Elvira and Stranger things to the Munsters and WWE list yet? But on Sterns defence they do pump out about 4-1 Jersey Jack more pinball is more pinball.

I don't know why you would add either game Elvira is a good game and Stranger things is far too new. If you must compare Elvira to JJP games it is 1 spot under JJP TH and 4 spots under Wonka on the top 100

1 month later
    #257 4 years ago
    Quoted from Shapeshifter:

https://gnrcentral.com/2019/07/11/slash-confirms-a-new-guns-n-roses-pinball-machine-is-coming-out/
    Slash Reveals That a New Guns N’ Roses Pinball Machine is In Fact Coming Out.

I’m not trying to discount this but it seems like it was the reporter that paraphrased from an earlier comment and he didn’t go on the record with it. I know I’m splitting hairs here but that is the way I interpreted it.

#258 4 years ago

Waiting................ with anticipation

G1 (resized).JPGG1 (resized).JPGG2 (resized).JPGG2 (resized).JPGg3 (resized).JPGg3 (resized).JPG
    #259 4 years ago
    Quoted from RA77:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Was surprised to hear an orchestral version of Sweet Child O Mine in the Westworld season 3 trailer that just dropped yesterday.

#260 4 years ago
    Quoted from PinMonk:

Was surprised to hear an orchestral version of Sweet Child O Mine in the Westworld season 3 trailer that just dropped yesterday.

How about the whole album with a cello and 2 violins. What i had to listen to for 3 hours at the spa at the Hard Rock this last Jan. Painful.

#261 4 years ago
    Quoted from RA77:

Patience.

#263 4 years ago
    Quoted from RA77:

I can't help but think that a lot of people are going to be hugely upset with the imagery used on this machine.

I hope I'm wrong. I'd love to see them pretend GN'R ended in 1994, basically making a DE GN'R 2.0, but with a "new" tour and album (LOL) almost upon us, I'm not counting on it.

#264 4 years ago

Very weird. Doesn't seem to fit the tone well. Or sound good. It's a two-fer!

Thanks for posting it though!

#266 4 years ago

Thats funny, but true

#267 4 years ago

Indeed, but middle aged dorks can get very passionate about pinball.

#268 4 years ago
    Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

How about the whole album with a cello and 2 violins. What i had to listen to for 3 hours at the spa at the Hard Rock this last Jan. Painful.

I can't imagine how bad that experience would be. The Westworld trailer GnR song was weird. Songs like Paint it Black worked really well in the wild west of season 1 because it sounded cool and the song title had meaning in the story, but Sweet Child O Mine was a strange choice and a weird fit in the Westworld trailer because the song doesn't seem to fit and the title doesn't really either.

#269 4 years ago

Gary Stern is back!

There are 269 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 6.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-6/page/6 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.