Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18 posts
  • 15 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Goronic
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_6040 (resized).JPG
    71494838_gene-wilder-willy-wonka-and-the-chocolate-factory-zoom-689dae7f-985d-48be-940c-3fb46e63eec9 (resized).jpg
    #1 6 years ago

I tried searching for this and didn't find a recent hit. Any rumors, rumblings, fabricated, fake news, unsubstantiated, info about what JJP is doing next? I am excited about POTC, but always am looking ahead and wondering what way the wind is taking this company. Very excited for them. JJP has really made themselves a real player in pinball. Kind of the Tesla of the pinball world.

Seriously though, what do you guys think is on the horizon for JJP? I am still waiting on a pin that has an official "underground". Having a mini playfield that you can't see, but thru tiny webcams that project to the large screen. Any other crazy ideas? Titles? Etc?

#2 6 years ago
    Quoted from iamabearsfan:

Seriously though, what do you guys think is on the horizon for JJP?

Their next game after Pirates. And one after that. And one after that. And one after that. And one after that. And one after that, until the end of time.

LTG : )

#3 6 years ago

Someone will do a Harry Potter pin, I'd say most likely JJP.

#4 6 years ago

JK Rowling is 52. Hopefully as she ages, she gets more open to the idea of a HP pinball machine!

#6 6 years ago

I personally hope they keep all future titles close to their chests until the reveal.

in fact, I wish I didn't know what I know now. I don't get to participate in the "what could it be" excitement. I know, sad me. maybe I just have more patience than others, maybe I want to be surprised.

I have to go to league and to tournaments and act like I don't know anything or just sit there and can't say yes or no because I don't want to give anything away.

waiting is half the fun. I know this isn't a Stern thread, but I am excited to see what the unlicensed title is from Ritchie. Could I find out what it is... probably, but where is the fun in that?

You say you are excited about Pirates. Have you gone over to 257 to play it? what do you think of it? Am I trying to derail this thread?... Yes, yes i am.

if you have time to speculate, then you are not playing enough pinball.

go play more pinball...

all in good fun.

#7 6 years ago
    Quoted from KingPinGames:

I personally hope they keep all future titles close to their chests until the reveal.
    in fact, I wish I didn't know what I know now. I don't get to participate in the "what could it be" excitement. I know, sad me. maybe I just have more patience than others, maybe I want to be surprised.
    I have to go to league and to tournaments and act like I don't know anything or just sit there and can't say yes or no because I don't want to give anything away.
    waiting is half the fun. I know this isn't a Stern thread, but I am excited to see what the unlicensed title is from Ritchie. Could I find out what it is... probably, but where is the fun in that?
    You say you are excited about Pirates. Have you gone over to 257 to play it? what do you think of it? Am I trying to derail this thread?... Yes, yes i am.
    go play more pinball...

all in good fun.

I haven't been up to 257 yet, but plan to do it. To me, the talk around new machines and all is exciting. Doesn't bother me that it takes a long time for these things to get to market either. I do understand your point though. I am just happy that new stuff is getting built and that there is excitement in the hobby. I also hope some of these threads are read by designers to get cool ideas (i.e. underground w/webcams!). In my next life I would love to be a pinball designer. Talk about an awesome job!

#8 6 years ago

I'd go with LTG above. If not, I will grant your wish of fake news with Willy Wonka (The good one, not the reboot one).

71494838_gene-wilder-willy-wonka-and-the-chocolate-factory-zoom-689dae7f-985d-48be-940c-3fb46e63eec9 (resized).jpg71494838_gene-wilder-willy-wonka-and-the-chocolate-factory-zoom-689dae7f-985d-48be-940c-3fb46e63eec9 (resized).jpg

#9 6 years ago
    Quoted from iamabearsfan:

JK Rowling is 52. Hopefully as she ages, she gets more open to the idea of a HP pinball machine!

I want this. So I've decided that the only way we are going to make an HP pin to happen is that one of us is going to have to start dating her. Someone step up and get a spell cast on you so I get an HP!

IMG_6040 (resized).JPGIMG_6040 (resized).JPG

#10 6 years ago

go play more pinball...

all in good fun.

Ditto

Pincades

#11 6 years ago

go play more pinball...

all in good fun.

Knowing all this,must be heavy on your mind.PM me with info to relieve the stress,it always helps to share

#12 6 years ago

As much as I too would love to know the next title, I would rather hear of a large amount of the current title being sold first.

#13 6 years ago

JK Rowlings will not give her ok for a license!! How many times do you all have to hear this!!! NO Harry Potter PIN! PERIOD.

#14 6 years ago

Ugh another one of these

#15 6 years ago

Pretty sure its the muppets. Not sure jjp wants a slam dunk theme at this point.

#16 6 years ago
    Quoted from Rondogg:

Pretty sure its the muppets. Not sure jjp wants a slam dunk theme at this point.

I dunno, the way the game is played these days, they should focus on hitting 3 pointers.

JJP NBA ALL STARS!!!

#17 6 years ago
    Quoted from hawkmoon:

JK Rowlings will not give her ok for a license!! How many times do you all have to hear this!!! NO Harry Potter PIN! PERIOD.

Have you talked to her about it?

I'll put it right next to my AC/DC Vault (that will never be made), or my Iron Man VE (that will never be made). Normally I don't go for theories like this, but there is no reason why it couldn't be made at some point.

Unless you have talked with her directly about it, I'll hold out hope that it can still happen. As her readers start having more disposable income, their money might talk.

#18 6 years ago
    Quoted from DaveH:

As her readers start having more disposable income, their money might talk.

Man....I wish I had disposable income.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-5?hl=zmeny and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.