FB_IMG_1523454326477 (resized).jpg
4FB58935-3522-48D4-8FC7-AF4E0D95DDF9 (resized).jpeg
EC528ED2-7D5D-4313-99C3-E6BA8212EE0E (resized).jpeg
D53C0802-DB86-4A57-BCEF-A477323E2FD4 (resized).jpeg
Capture (resized).JPG
Capture (resized).JPG
vader-wtf (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

9 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 3,753 posts in this topic. You are on page 73 of 76.
#3601 6 years ago
Quoted from ChipScott:

At TPF I as well heard that production models of the CE games will have the apron completely covered in Barnacles, not just sporadically placed as it's been shown recently on the prototypes. In addition, at TPF Eric told me that the maelstrom funnel bucket thing is going to be made clear on all of the production games, unlike the hazy blue color that it is now. I think either would be cool, but I sort of like the hazy blue colored that it now in my opinion.
That's an interesting question by Mr-Worf regarding protection of the pf to the right side of the upper Black Pearl pf. That is about a ~4" drop for a steel ball. I did not think to look at the pf at that angle, even though the pf was lifted up a couple times at TPF. Just didn't think about it, but good question.

I believe you guys are confusing the apron with the armor. I have heard nothing (ever) of there being barnacles on the arpon.

#3602 6 years ago

A year is too long and there is only so much pinball money to go around without flipping pins all the time which I don’t like to do.
With Iron Maiden and possibly a Beatles/Deadpool late summer it could really cut into POTC sales.

I have one on order but if they do a super LE Beatles that looks good I will likely change my mind.

#3603 6 years ago

When POTC ships all Is forgiving of course. But the loss of hype that comes with a new launch will do some damage to the sales.

It’s a tough balance to decide when to announce. And the confidence in ship dates. I have a hobby business (RC helicopters), and have announced new designs too early and really regretted it. Ultimately loosing a lot of sales.

Anyway, in August when they ask me for payment I will see what’s out there and decide. Even games I wouldn’t consider like GOTG start to look good as the code no longer sucks.

#3604 6 years ago

I would rather see a new pinball machine one year ahead of production than to wait until right before. This allows me to form an opinion on whether I might be interested, knowing something else might come up in the meantime. It also allows game details to be followed, granted that happens at a snails pace. But if you don't want to watch the follow up game play vids, that's cool too, don't watch. But I like them and am sure some others do to as well. You can hold your money until then. Once a game is purchased, it needs to stand on it's own, despite diminishing hype, I believe POTC will do fine.

If JJP practiced what many claim to want, you wouldn't have heard of POTC yet, much less seen one, for three more months - July 1.

#3605 6 years ago

All of this is interesting to me. If they or Any company launches Bam same month Everyone lynches them for not play testing the game, not finishing the code or wizard finally, not identifying board or wear issues etc etc but if they Do all of those things everyone says they are making poor business decisions and they will fail and they will not wait. How can they win??? To early, to late. Umphh. To me the game looks Amazing and worth the wait if anything to save funds Without needing to liquidate my collection to make an Irrational buy now decision. Just don't understand lol.

#3606 6 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

All of this is interesting to me. If they or Any company launches Bam same month Everyone lynches them for not play testing the game, not finishing the code or wizard finally, not identifying board or wear issues etc etc but if they Do all of those things everyone says they are making poor business decisions and they will fail and they will not wait. How can they win??? To early, to late. Umphh. To me the game looks Amazing and worth the wait if anything to save funds Without needing to liquidate my collection to make an Irrational buy now decision. Just don't understand lol.

The problem lies in the competition launching several new games that look good in the meantime. Houdini, Iron Maiden and Stern will likely have one more announced by August. Most people are only willing to wait so long, that’s just a fact of life. Money burns a hole in most peoples pockets and they want their shit now and not later.

How many 9-10k machines can the average buyer purchase in a year? I’m going to guess 1 unless your willing to unload some machines.

#3607 6 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

The problem lies in the competition launching several new games that look good in the meantime. Houdini, Iron Maiden and Stern will likely have one more announced by August. Most people are only willing to wait so long, that’s just a fact of life. Money burns a hole in most peoples pockets and they want their shit now and not later.
How many 9-10k machines can the average buyer purchase in a year? I’m going to guess 1 unless your willing to unload some machines.

Guess that makes sense? For me polished perfection has a value. Before and Long after POTC is released OEM's will keep making new titles. From what I have seen (and played) No game has come Close to this complete package. Money burning a hole in your pocket at say the hundred dollar level makes sense but when making 10k or in my case 12.5k decisions requires a rational buying decision. We're not talking about lunch money at this point. I Want it now but I am confident in my buying decision and the direction JJP has decided to go to build and coded perfection. Plus how fun (or frustrating) is it to be an OEM Beta tester waiting for code and service issues to be worked out while you polish a 10k paper weight?? Worth the wait to me personally and it solidifies that I made the Right decision in the long run.

#3608 6 years ago

I'm just not feeling it yet after putting quite a few games on it. There just isn't enough feedback after making successful shots. Both visual and sound "wowness". Hopefully this will get better. What won't get better is the flipper system JJP uses. If I could use the flippers from my TWD on POTC it would make the game so much better. Nice, crisp, responsive flippers that can easily make all the ramps and long shots would be nice. Upping the flipper power doesn't seem to fix that problem. I'm not a big fan of Stern's Star Wars but what they do get right is it has good shot feedback both visuallly and with sound effects. Dialed In suffers from the same problem. It would be cool if someone here could splice the Stern flipper system into the JJP games.

#3609 6 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

It would be cool if someone here could splice the Stern flipper system into the JJP games.

JJP uses Williams mech's.
Over-all the williams mech's are pretty good.
A lot of people consider the williams mech to be the best, myself included.

I personally would NOT like stern mechs put in any of my JJP games.

#3610 6 years ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

JJP uses Williams mech's.
Over-all the williams mech's are pretty good.
A lot of people consider the williams mech to be the best, myself included.
I personally would NOT like stern mechs put in any of my JJP games.

Totally agree.

#3611 6 years ago

I like jjp flippers over every other company except wpc but they are basically the same.

#3612 6 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

I like jjp flippers over every other company except wpc but they are basically the same.

I just don't see how anyone could possibly prefer jjp or Wpc to the current Stern flipper system (assuming they are working properly). For the longest time, I was a wpc fanboy and tried to fool myself into thinking everything Bally/Williams was way better than Stern. At some point, I just had to admit to myself that the Stern flipper system was superior. As for the Jjp flipper system being the same as Wpc, I can "feel" that it is inferior. Wpc flippers are definitely better.

#3613 6 years ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

I believe you guys are confusing the apron with the armor. I have heard nothing (ever) of there being barnacles on the arpon.

Correct..armor, not apron. That was my mistyping. It will be interesting to see the armor completely covered in those barnacles. I wonder when they will release any pictures of that. Personally, I thought those barnicles looked the best surrounding the center lockdown bar button.

#3614 6 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

I just don't see how anyone could possibly prefer jjp or Wpc to the current Stern flipper system (assuming they are working properly). For the longest time, I was a wpc fanboy and tried to fool myself into thinking everything Bally/Williams was way better than Stern. At some point, I just had to admit to myself that the Stern flipper system was superior. As for the Jjp flipper system being the same as Wpc, I can "feel" that it is inferior. Wpc flippers are definitely better.

Agree with the flipper comment. Love JJP machines but don’t like the flippers as much, just feel a little weak and sloppy to me.

#3615 6 years ago
Quoted from OnTheSnap:

I agree with everything.
But reality is a year is too long for us to know about the game and watch streams of gameplay.

I would rather wait a year for my Bentley than have my Hyundai now

#3616 6 years ago

The animated rule cards in the latest game build are a nice touch and cool use of the apron LCD. It's the extra touches like below that will make the wait well worth it.

Capture (resized).JPGCapture (resized).JPG
Capture (resized).JPGCapture (resized).JPG

#3617 6 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

I've watched some videos of the POTCCE topper on youtube and it looks ok but nowhere deserving of the raves it gets by some. Anybody have a good video capturing what makes it so special?

It has a rocking tall ship with moving waves and lighting effects in a bottle ! Besides little men running around and a giant squid trying to pull it under what more do you want.

#3618 6 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

The animated rule cards in the latest game build are a nice touch and cool use

No one who owns it will ever look at the compass (how do they show the top loop) I hope they show more of the back screen - the map and video clips

#3619 6 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

No one who owns it will ever look at the compass (how do they show the top loop) I hope they show more of the back screen - the map and video clips

I think it would just point in that direction, or maybe the arrow will turn, lol. With the screen being by the apron it should be pretty easy to glance at during play and notice where the most valuable shot on the playfield is.

#3620 6 years ago

I get the feeling JJP is held at a much higher level than all other companies combined. Do not start in on the price there is basically not much difference anymore and the construction of the box itself, let alone what goes into it, eats the difference away! Don't get me wrong I love my Stern games but what I don't understand is how possibly one compares quality and price between JJP and most other companies. This thing is packed, deep as hell, and many new features no other company would even think of doing. There's a place for all sorts of prices and qualities however I just shake my head thinking that there's those out there that think they are comparable.

#3621 6 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

There's a place for all sorts of prices and qualities however I just shake my head thinking that there's those out there that think they are comparable.

Amen brother.

#3622 6 years ago

Lurch blues brothers is my dream pin. Avoiding the good ol boys, Nazis ,cops.getting the band back to gether. Raising the money for the orphanage would be sick!!! ¡

#3623 6 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

Lurch blues brothers is my dream pin. Avoiding the good ol boys, Nazis ,cops.getting the band back to gether. Raising the money for the orphanage would be sick!!! ¡

Blues Bros would make for a pretty cool pin, lots of storyline, toys and some cool music to work with!

Sorry for the off topic comment!

#3624 6 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Blues Bros would make for a pretty cool pin, lots of storyline, toys and some cool music to work with!
Sorry for the off topic comment!

Sorry my bad, new to all of this didn't mean to go off topic

#3625 6 years ago

Looks like pics of a standard!
Does it look less “purple” than the LE? Or is it just the lighting?

D53C0802-DB86-4A57-BCEF-A477323E2FD4 (resized).jpegD53C0802-DB86-4A57-BCEF-A477323E2FD4 (resized).jpeg

#3626 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Pat:

Looks like pics of a standard!
Does it look less “purple” than the LE? Or is it just the lighting?

Nice. Looks like lighting effecting it. I wonder if that’s a new run prototype with updated mechs?

Anyone have any new news or updates at what’s going on at the factory? New design mechs? Production updates? Etc...?

#3627 6 years ago

New Cabnit art. Where the hell is kirea knightly!

#3628 6 years ago

played it yesterday at Abel Electronics.

Great game, there's a lot going on in this game. The bass pounding was awesome! Can't imagine what this thing does when you progress through the modes.

#3629 6 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Anyone have any new news or updates at what’s going on at the factory? New design mechs? Production updates? Etc...?

I'm going to speak up just because I think it is morally the right thing to do since people are making purchasing decisions on REAL expensive toys here. I had a conversation with Eric last week and let's just say that whoever started the "end of summer" rumor led people down the wrong path and isn't valid. Maybe they asked if they ordered then (TPF time frame), when would they get their pin or something like that. JJP and for that matter even Stern don't really try to publicly pinpoint when pins will go into production. We've seen production dates usually slip from all pin manufacturers for whatever reasons. That's likely why no one from JJP has responded on timing in this thread. Do not believe everything you read on pinside, verify the rumor yourself if you can.

I will start a unsubstantiated counter-rumor that you will see some production line changeover photos from JJP near the end of May. Usually production starts after that. Who knows timing may slip, but end of summer was never correct per Eric. DO NOT believe me as pinside rumors are just rumors. Eric will be at MGC next week, ask him yourself and see if the end of summer production START timing ever had any validity. He will probably at least be able to tell you "no" to that. Hopefully this helps with people making purchasing decisions. Depending on where you are on the pre-order list will likely be a bigger factor on when you would get your pin.

Again - don't believe me or anyone else that isn't a JJP employee on JJPOTC production start dates as rumors are just rumors, and stuff happens that could delay things.

#3630 6 years ago

I am in for the long haul! A friend of mine has purchased WOZ, and TH. Both he had to wait for, so I knew what I was getting into. But I am glad to here that they are taking time to get it right. As this will be the only NIB and deff the most expensive pin I ever buy. Unless I win the lottery. Then you can expect a huge pinball party for all you pin heads!!!!

#3631 6 years ago

LE on order and willing to wait here as well. I will grab some filler machines in the meantime then sell when POTC is ready.

#3632 6 years ago
Quoted from ViperJelly:

LE on order and willing to wait here as well. I will grab some filler machines in the meantime then sell when POTC is ready.

Agreed and I already did. AS LE last week. But I would appreciate some honesty from JJP. If I do recall I've seen numerous seen I believe every video every interview on POTc. And I seem to remember earlier videos them saying spring. Then later videos mentioned summer. And that was it. If things have come up. Changes hiccups etc. Just be straight up. I'm ok to wait for what I believe to be possibly the best pin ever made.

#3633 6 years ago
Quoted from ViperJelly:

Agreed! I have CE on order so my wait is even longer so I just snatched up a Houdini for the meantime...

#3634 6 years ago

Played the machine in Germany today. Only 2 games in. Hopefully I will be able to play some more during the weekend.

Just to clarify to the poster that was concerned that Kiera was gone, she is not. Still there.

EC528ED2-7D5D-4313-99C3-E6BA8212EE0E (resized).jpegEC528ED2-7D5D-4313-99C3-E6BA8212EE0E (resized).jpeg4FB58935-3522-48D4-8FC7-AF4E0D95DDF9 (resized).jpeg4FB58935-3522-48D4-8FC7-AF4E0D95DDF9 (resized).jpeg

#3635 6 years ago
Quoted from bgwilly31:

Agreed and I already did. AS LE last week. But I would appreciate some honesty from JJP. If I do recall I've seen numerous seen I believe every video every interview on POTc. And I seem to remember earlier videos them saying spring. Then later videos mentioned summer. And that was it. If things have come up. Changes hiccups etc. Just be straight up. I'm ok to wait for what I believe to be possibly the best pin ever made.

I wouldn’t go by what ppl on pinside say. Some people make up stories or get misinformed and spew it out here like it’s truth and JJP is made out to be the bad guys for why...? Did you call your distributor and ask?

#3636 6 years ago
Quoted from Axl:

Just to clarify to the poster that was concerned that Kiera was gone, she is not. Still there.

Good! I have planned placement specifically so you can see Keira's gorgeous face on the side of this machine.

#3637 6 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

I wouldn’t go by what ppl on pinside say. Some people make up stories or get misinformed and spew it out here like it’s truth and JJP is made out to be the bad guys for why...? Did you call your distributor and ask?

Ive talked to 3 distributors. 2 said summer delivery. One said he would expect it around christmas. And the one that said xmas. Is a large distributor.

However like i said ive watched maybe every video/interview there is online. And early videos were saying spring delivery. Then that changed to summer, in recent videos. Havent heard directly anything past summer except from that one distributor. And now that guys post above.

#3638 6 years ago

BTW just to add pinball star Who is one of jjps biggest distributors and also id say probably closest of distributors to have an inside line. Was quoted in a livestream on jan.15th saying he thought games would start shipping end of april.

Now recently we heard summer. But then i was told by pinball star 3-4 weeks ago. He was telling potential buyers christmas. Take that for what its worth.

#3639 6 years ago

Gang....Pinball takes time. You would be really pissed if your NIB doesn't work when it arrives. A lot going on in this machine and a ton of programming. I recently spent some time with Jack and he made no promises, both in his Q&A lecture, and when I had a private talk with him on some other things. I also spent some time on one of the prototype Pirate's going to show's nation wide. They are making constant improvements. This game is a Home run, I'm fine with Christmas. I really just want to open and play, not deal with getting mailed parts to improve machine.
It's coming, Patience.

#3640 6 years ago

Jake from state farm? LOL
I would be perfectly fine with xmas. But the delivery man is going to kill me!

#3641 6 years ago
Quoted from heni1977:

Jake from state farm? LOL
I would be perfectly fine with xmas. But the delivery man is going to kill me!

I just fixed that. LOL

#3642 6 years ago
Quoted from bgwilly31:

Ive talked to 3 distributors. 2 said summer delivery. One said he would expect it around christmas. And the one that said xmas. Is a large distributor.
However like i said ive watched maybe every video/interview there is online. And early videos were saying spring delivery. Then that changed to summer, in recent videos. Havent heard directly anything past summer except from that one distributor. And now that guys post above.

They were likely all correct with their monthly allotment of machines if you asked, "If I order a pin today, when would I get it?" Preorders come first and if you haven't ordered yet, those are likely when one would become available in their pool of pins. The "start of production" will be way before the end of summer.

Let's go through this hypothetically. I'm guessing here and hopefully a distributor will correct where I'm wrong so that we as buyers all know. Let's say that JJP can hypothetically make 15 pins per day. That's 75 per week. Just for numbers sake, lets say 300 per month. Let's estimate that there are 10 distributors that all say they want the same number of 100 pins in their allotment that they will commit to (and probably put a deposit down on too). So that's 1000 pre-orders. To be fair, lets say JJP weighs each distributor equally and that JJP direct sales are considered to be one of the distributors. Each distributor would get about 30 pins per month and it would take more than 3 months to fill those orders. Now I'm sure some distributors commit to different numbers, so I'm just making a point here. Each distributor then has to fill those orders that they commit to. The more popular distributors might fill up their "spots" sooner than others.

When I pre-ordered my Hobbit direct from JJP, distributors had some available 10 months later available for immediate delivery. They would not steal other distributors pre-orders and would just tell you to wait for it if you wanted to "jump ship" and cancel the other preorder. I had to wait another 2 months for my JJP direct order.

So ... let's not spread rumors that JJP production will not "start" production until Christmas or even late summer. You have just basically confirmed for us that pre-orders placed today "could" be DELIVERED sometime between late summer and Christmas, depending on who you place your pre-order from. That is the current estimates from distributors. Is that a fair statement?

#3643 6 years ago

Thanks KingBW seems logical. So why I'm interested in getting this pin I'm not pre ordering and in no rush. I want it to be done right and as trouble free like my Woz and Hobbit.

So I will wait, there are several distributors I have in mind when the time comes and when they might have inventory. Maybe I'll get free shipping . Also I'm able to play it at Level 257 in Schaumburg which is less than a half hour trip. I would get the LE. I'm with TRAMD post 3636.
Lastly I don't have the temperament for per orders.
It was brutal waiting a few months on the SMve.

Cheers.

#3644 6 years ago
Quoted from indybru:

Thanks KingBW seems logical. So why I'm interested in getting this pin I'm not pre ordering and in no rush. I want it to be done right and as trouble free and my Woz and Hobbit.
So I will wait, there are several distributors I have in mind when the time comes and when they might have inventory. Also I'm able to play it at Level 257 in Schaumburg which is less than a half hour trip. I would get the LE. I'm with TRAMD post 3636.
Cheers.

My wife pretty much demands a JJPOTC (and I want one too) and for the last 2 years we bought each other a JJP pin for Christmas (well, Santa brought them for us). We hope that we can afford to do the same again this Christmas so we will be waiting also. It looks like I should probably start to think about putting my name on the waiting list though. We were at Level 257 last February and Eric showed up and gave us some instruction and played a couple of games with us - a great experience that sold us on it.

#3645 6 years ago
Quoted from KingBW:

Christmas (well, Santa brought them for us)

Dude, all Santa ever brings me is coal

#3646 6 years ago
Quoted from KingBW:

They were likely all correct with their monthly allotment of machines if you asked, "If I order a pin today, when would I get it?" Preorders come first and if you haven't ordered yet, those are likely when one would become available in their pool of pins. The "start of production" will be way before the end of summer.
Let's go through this hypothetically. I'm guessing here and hopefully a distributor will correct where I'm wrong so that we as buyers all know. Let's say that JJP can hypothetically make 15 pins per day. That's 75 per week. Just for numbers sake, lets say 300 per month. Let's estimate that there are 10 distributors that all say they want the same number of 100 pins in their allotment that they will commit to (and probably put a deposit down on too). So that's 1000 pre-orders. To be fair, lets say JJP weighs each distributor equally and that JJP direct sales are considered to be one of the distributors. Each distributor would get about 30 pins per month and it would take more than 3 months to fill those orders. Now I'm sure some distributors commit to different numbers, so I'm just making a point here. Each distributor then has to fill those orders that they commit to. The more popular distributors might fill up their "spots" sooner than others.
When I pre-ordered my Hobbit direct from JJP, distributors had some available 10 months later available for immediate delivery. They would not steal other distributors pre-orders and would just tell you to wait for it if you wanted to "jump ship" and cancel the other preorder. I had to wait another 2 months for my JJP direct order.
So ... let's not spread rumors that JJP production will not "start" production until Christmas or even late summer. You have just basically confirmed for us that pre-orders placed today "could" be DELIVERED sometime between late summer and Christmas, depending on who you place your pre-order from. That is the current estimates from distributors. Is that a fair statement?

I pre ordered over a month ago. Was told I would be within the first 15 and would receive by christmas. Ended up ordering through flip n out. Where I was within the first 10. And he was under the understanding his customers would be receiving their machines mid summer. At the time he had not heard of anything as late as Xmas.

For some reason jjp has been silent for over 2 weeks. Maybe a new reveal is coming. Deadflip is up to something as well. However I suspect that could be spooky related.

#3647 6 years ago

I ordered at the reveal (oct14 or 15) and am one of the first to get one from my distro . I haven't heard anything so im guessing its still gonna be a while.

#3648 6 years ago

Deciding to buy a pin this good shouldn’t hinge on a potentially 3-5 month swing in estimated delivery. This is the best game (soon to be) out there right now. Buy Dialed In if you want something that rivals the fun of JJPOTC and want it now.

#3649 6 years ago

I have a deposit on an LE. Wait doesn’t matter for me. Get it right. This is the best pin I have seen in literally decades. I’m happy to wait until they get it right. One concern I have is where do the black pearl sails go? Doesn’t look like there is room. I like the ship as is.

#3650 6 years ago
Quoted from Axl:

Phew - thank goodness

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Vernon, BC
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 24.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 26.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 24.75
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 38.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 38.00
$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 45.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 20.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Smithtown, NY
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

There are 3,753 posts in this topic. You are on page 73 of 76.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-4/page/73?hl=bgwilly31 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.