FB_IMG_1523454326477 (resized).jpg
4FB58935-3522-48D4-8FC7-AF4E0D95DDF9 (resized).jpeg
EC528ED2-7D5D-4313-99C3-E6BA8212EE0E (resized).jpeg
D53C0802-DB86-4A57-BCEF-A477323E2FD4 (resized).jpeg
Capture (resized).JPG
Capture (resized).JPG
vader-wtf (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

9 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 3,753 posts in this topic. You are on page 71 of 76.
#3501 6 years ago
Quoted from PaulCoff:

Can't make enough compliments regarding the sculpts that I noticed at TPF.
In particular, the ship lights on the upper playfield and the dark eerie flicker they evoked.

Does anyone have an idea of how the LEDs in these lanterns can be replaced?

#3502 6 years ago

Oh, yet another cool thing mentioned in one of the Straight Down the Middle Pirates videos, apparently there are sails on the Black Pearl but they are not on the games we saw yet. As a side note there's also the LE topper which hasn't been unveiled yet. More cool stuff to come.

#3503 6 years ago

I would like to amend my previous review of the game. I don't know if it was new code or me getting better, but I enjoyed it much better at the ohio show today. I still think the price is crazy. I also hope they add some more depth to the code. I got the multiballs rolling and managed to collect all 5 lights on the playfield, didn't seem like there was much else to do. I had a blast though and I'm pretty happy to be #2 on the game that's been touring the shows.

20180324_220821 (resized).jpg20180324_220821 (resized).jpg

#3504 6 years ago
Quoted from PinballTilt:

I would like to amend my previous review of the game. I don't know if it was new code or me getting better, but I enjoyed it much better at the ohio show today. I still think the price is crazy. I also hope they add some more depth to the code. I got the multiballs rolling and managed to collect all 5 lights on the playfield, didn't seem like there was much else to do. I had a blast though and I'm pretty happy to be #2 on the game that's been touring the shows.

Nice job! It would be cool if there was some sort of reward or mode for doing all 5 multi balls in one ball. But, you can focus on chapters too in the interim.

#3505 6 years ago
Quoted from PinballTilt:

I also hope they add some more depth to the code.

#3506 6 years ago
Quoted from PinballTilt:

I also hope they add some more depth to the code.

#3507 6 years ago

Agree

I assume the 5 lights that were lit were for the movie chapter inserts. That means that all 25 chapters were played, but not necessarily beaten (very unlikely). There's an additional mode insert above each movie chapter insert for the games 5 mini wizard modes plus there's the "Break the Curse" super wizard mode which may very well require everything to be played if not beaten.

#3508 6 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Agree

I assume the 5 lights that were lit were for the movie chapter inserts. That means that all 25 chapters were played, but not necessarily beaten (very unlikely). There's an additional mode insert above each movie chapter insert for the games 5 mini wizard modes plus there's the "Break the Curse" super wizard mode which may very well require everything to be played if not beaten.

O, ok. I probably just misunderstood. I saw the five squares for the multiball lit and got some super jackpots and assumed that was it. It was fun though, I love the multiball sequences.

#3509 6 years ago
Quoted from PinballTilt:

O, ok. I probably just misunderstood. I saw the five squares for the multiball lit and got some super jackpots and assumed that was it. It was fun though, I love the multiball sequences.

Yeah they look pretty cool. Sounds like you started all 5 movie multiballs, very impressive! I'm hoping some choreography in terms of clips from the movies are added to the multiballs.

#3510 6 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Yeah they look pretty cool. Sounds like you started all 5 movie multiballs, very impressive! I'm hoping some choreography in terms of clips from the movies are added to the multiballs.

I'm sure there is quite a bit more to come. As for the code, I was told at TPF that they're at 85% and it will ship at v1.0

#3511 6 years ago

Im seriously thinking of selling my TH to get a JJPPOTC.

However I played a few games at TPF and wasnt drawn in as much as I was with the Houdini (I put a deposit down for Houdini).
The shots were tight on both games, but not nearly as brutal as my AFMRle
I couldnt hear the audio in the games there as it was very busy.

Maybe its just me but I will have to play it more? Im tired of waiting for code to make TH a real game (although TH is truly amazing and immersive and the audio is unsurpassed).

So should I pull the trigger and upgrade to JJPOTC or wait for JJP5?
Dont get me wrong, I love my THse but dont play it often, it seems boring with incomplete code.

#3512 6 years ago
Quoted from PinballTilt:

I'm pretty happy to be #2 on the game that's been touring the shows.

Please say that I was #1.

Seriously, I BLEW UP one of the POTC that was at TPF on sunday morning. I think I played 7 or 8 multiballs. I know I had double stacks at least twice, and played all 5 of the main ones. I had to go out of my way to start the one that builds off that far left loop. It's another VERY long playing game by JJP...no shocks there! I felt bad for the people in the line behind me, but it was early on Sunday, and I hadn't occupied the line all weekend so...LET ER' RIP.

The hole under the upper flipper is BRILLIANT. I love that so much. I'm not sure what the hell it's actually used for in gameplay, but MAN why hasn't THAT been done before? It's an actual hole, not a lane like Spider Sense or Stern Star Trek going back to shooter lane!

#3513 6 years ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

Im tired of waiting for code to make TH a real game

There are some critics of The Hobbit on both Pinside and the JJP mailing list who simply cannot accept that The Hobbit code is what it is. If you're not happy with it, move along, there's plenty of people looking for a cheap Hobbit.

#3514 6 years ago
Quoted from FlippyD:

There are some critics of The Hobbit on both Pinside and the JJP mailing list who simply cannot accept that The Hobbit code is what it is. If you're not happy with it, move along, there's plenty of people looking for a cheap Hobbit.

It was such and adventure with WOZ updates very month that I guess we were spoiled!
If I dont sell my TH, I will probably up-end it for later when there is more to play.

Im still thinking of JJPPOTC in the mean time.

#3515 6 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Finally the character you pick can influence your scoring as well which is really cool. I would highly recommend watching the entire Straight Down the Middle video with JJP to learn more, Keith even covers the abilities of all 20 something characters towards the end.

So the 20+ characters are really not modes, but rather a scoring advantage(each with his own advantage)? I have read that they don't get individual voices and that there is not much(if any?) video in this game. This sounds more to me like the characters in S.W. you select before ball 1 launch. You do get some character voices in S.W. at least but mainly its just certain scoring advantages(if you notice or choose to play them). This is way different than the 16 modes in S.W. however. Th S.W. modes are typical: changing lit shots necessary and varied rules with a video clip corresponding to completing lit shots all along the way and a completion video clip at the end of mode. Are there any of these kinds of "typical" modes in JJPOTC?

#3516 6 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

Please say that I was #1.
Seriously, I BLEW UP one of the POTC that was at TPF on sunday morning. I think I played 7 or 8 multiballs. I know I had double stacks at least twice, and played all 5 of the main ones. I had to go out of my way to start the one that builds off that far left loop. It's another VERY long playing game by JJP...no shocks there! I felt bad for the people in the line behind me, but it was early on Sunday, and I hadn't occupied the line all weekend so...LET ER' RIP.
The hole under the upper flipper is BRILLIANT. I love that so much. I'm not sure what the hell it's actually used for in gameplay, but MAN why hasn't THAT been done before? It's an actual hole, not a lane like Spider Sense or Stern Star Trek going back to shooter lane!

The long game play was my worry from
Day 1 after I saw the first video. Just my opinion but I think long playing games get stale fast, I hope I’m wrong with this one as i love the theme and design of the machine. I’m just a little worried about the code being a bit over the top, too many multiballs and 30 minute 3 ball games.

#3517 6 years ago

However I played a few games at TPF and wasnt drawn in as much as I was with the Houdini (I put a deposit down for Houdini).
The shots were tight on both games, but not nearly as brutal as my AFMRle
I couldnt hear the audio in the games there as it was very busy.
Maybe its just me but I will have to play it more? Im tired of waiting for code to make TH a real game (although TH is truly amazing and immersive and the audio is unsurpassed).
Dont get me wrong, I love my THse but dont play it often, it seems boring with incomplete code.

I think saying the Hobbit isn't a real game is very far off from the truth. It's far more complete and deeper then 99% of pins out there. It just needs some final polish and a super wizard mode to help make it a masterpiece. Both of those items are coming according to Keith and Ted just said last week that he's been working on Hobbit code recently.

#3518 6 years ago
Quoted from PlayPin:

So the 20+ characters are really not modes, but rather a scoring advantage(each with his own advantage)? I have read that they don't get individual voices and that there is not much(if any?) video in this game. This sounds more to me like the characters in S.W. you select before ball 1 launch. You do get some character voices in S.W. at least but mainly its just certain scoring advantages(if you notice or choose to play them). This is way different than the 16 modes in S.W. however. Th S.W. modes are typical: changing lit shots necessary and varied rules with a video clip corresponding to completing lit shots all along the way and a completion video clip at the end of mode. Are there any of these kinds of "typical" modes in JJPOTC?

Just a suggestion but instead of reading what the game can do watch a video or even go play one. Most of the read assumptions you made are incorrect. POTC is a masterpiece and only half way done. Video included. And yes I say this after playing it countless times. Love my Hobbit and my SW also but neither is close to depth or gameplay on POTC. Just a users view.

#3519 6 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Just a suggestion but instead of reading what the game can do watch a video or even go play one. Most of the read assumptions you made are incorrect. POTC is a masterpiece and only half way done. Video included. And yes I say this after playing it countless times. Love my Hobbit and my SW also but neither is close to depth or gameplay on POTC. Just a users view.

I agree with Potc being a much deeper game however I think there is something to be said about the average ball time. This is my main issue with Hobbit, it gets to the point where the ball time is so long I can't take it and step away. AC/DC,SW and GB can be so tough it keeps me coming back for more. WOZ has a good balance of being tough and deep at the same time. TZ and IJ I think are deep as well and tough to master so it keeps you coming back.

I don't like 20 minute games regardless of how deep code is.

#3520 6 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

I think saying the Hobbit isn't a real game is very far off from the truth. It's far more complete and deeper then 99% of pins out there. It just needs some final polish and a super wizard mode to help make it a masterpiece. Both of those items are coming according to Keith and Ted just said last week that he's been working on Hobbit code recently.

I agree

#3521 6 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

I did watch part 1 & 2 of SDTM on this. It was so long and complex I'm sure I did miss stuff. I do not have one around here to play or trust me I would have. I'm not saying this is shallow either. I am just asking a question about whether this game has a block of typical style modes(yes like S.W, or I.J, ST, etc). Maybe what some on this thread are calling chapters are just another name for modes? I like this game A LOT! from what I have seen on-line & read. I just want to understand the rules better. Sorry if my earlier comments came off negative. I do tend to like mode based games more than some. To be fair when the 22 characters(choice) thing first came up I was suspicious any game could have that many separate modes. And you typically don't make modes around characters. Can you explain them a little more accurately since you have played it(jealous) "countless times". I would really appreciate it.

#3522 6 years ago
Quoted from PlayPin:

I did watch part 1 & 2 of SDTM on this. It was so long and complex I'm sure I did miss stuff. I do not have one around here to play or trust me I would have. I'm not saying this is shallow either. I am just asking a question about whether this game has a block of typical style modes(yes like S.W, or I.J, ST, etc). Maybe what some on this thread are calling chapters are just another name for modes? I like this game A LOT! from what I have seen on-line & read. I just want to understand the rules better. Sorry if my earlier comments came off negative. I do tend to like mode based games more than some. To be fair when the 22 characters(choice) thing first came up I was suspicious any game could have that many separate modes. And you typically don't make modes around characters. Can you explain them a little more accurately since you have played it(jealous) "countless times". I would really appreciate it.

Best suggestion I can offer is to watch the official JJP videos submitted by Eric, Keith, and Joe the ones that built the game. While I love SDTM the JJP videos Weekly update everyone on what it does Now and where they are going. Each week it gets More depth and More video content and as mentioned they are far from done. These guys are Clearly set out to make the best game ever made and leaving no detail overlooked Including keeping its potential customers informed along the way. Do check them out. And as a side note, these guys who Made the game as well as guests of pinball stardom like bodan have a hard time playing 5 minutes games and they are Good players!

#3523 6 years ago

You're not alone in that opinion. Hobbit is the worst JJP release by a LOT, IMO.

At the rate jjPOTC is going, though, JJP5, aka Toy Story, may not even make it this year. Someone said Butch said August was likely to start shipping, and he should know. That's like 5 months later than JJP initially said they wanted it to ship. It also would push Willy Wonka into late 2019 and potentially Guns n Roses into 2020. It doesn't help that jjPOTC looks so awesome - I would like it now, please.

You're going to really like Houdini, though. Very fun game.

#3524 6 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

I agree with Potc being a much deeper game however I think there is something to be said about the average ball time. This is my main issue with Hobbit, it gets to the point where the ball time is so long I can't take it and step away. AC/DC,SW and GB can be so tough it keeps me coming back for more. WOZ has a good balance of being tough and deep at the same time. TZ and IJ I think are deep as well and tough to master so it keeps you coming back.
I don't like 20 minute games regardless of how deep code is.

Ive owned WOZ for about 6 months; and while Ive only played 20 games on JJPOTC (i.e. still too early to tell). It feels a lot like WOZ on ball times. Some games quick, some long; and you're rewarded for both. You can get a good stack going on JJPOTC in 5 minutes; it's not really meant to get through all 25 chapters; but Keith adds it (like he eluded to in the SDTM interview) in case a player has that one magical game. But, its more setup to just get to one wizard mode per game - hence, it will really feel different each time you play. My problem with WOZ is battle the wicked witch came way too often compared to all the other mini wizard modes. In POTC, there's an equality to achieving each of the wizard modes. Lots of breadth and depth. And different characters can enhance that progress while limiting scoring, and vice versa. In the game I blew it up for 1+ mil, I got through like 3 or 4 chapters during a huge stack - it was such a rush. There really are no limits of what could happen each time you press start; the only limit is how you setup the game and there are all sorts of tweaks designed into the game (physically and software) to make it easier/harder.

#3525 6 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

The long game play was my worry from
Day 1 after I saw the first video. Just my opinion but I think long playing games get stale fast, I hope I’m wrong with this one as i love the theme and design of the machine. I’m just a little worried about the code being a bit over the top, too many multiballs and 30 minute 3 ball games.

I played one game at TPF. I'm average at best and the ball time was long enough on the first ball that I drained the other 2 to let others play. I imagine better players would have marathon sessions on a regular basis.

#3526 6 years ago

Are you watching the JJP streams? The designers at JJp are good players and they are having average ball times running the latest code.

#3527 6 years ago
Quoted from OnTheSnap:

Are you watching the JJP streams? The designers at JJp are good players and they are having average ball times running the latest code

It’s all about how a game is set up. Even LOTRs can be set up to play fast - tighten the tilt, up the pitch, get rid of the ball save, and open up the outlanes.

#3528 6 years ago

after watching the #6 live stream, i do really hope they ll manage to find a way to make thoses 3 spinning disk a lot less noisy
but i found new sounds during the game pretty nice, except when those disk are spinning too loud ^^

#3529 6 years ago

The mechanism looks like straight cut pinion/gear?

They could convert to slant gears or belt drive to reduce the noise.

#3530 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

You're not alone in that opinion. Hobbit is the worst JJP release by a LOT, IMO.

Why the hate?
When ranking the 3 production JJP titles to date, I agree Hobbit comes in last.

#3531 6 years ago
Quoted from fnosm:

Why the hate?

It's not "hate" it's the truth, at least for me and some others. We've had all the JJP machines here, and Hobbit was the one no one liked after a few months of play. Based on what I've seen of jjPotC, Hobbit will probably remain dead last of JJP pins. But why is that so weird? Even batting .750 is a ridiculously awesome record. Pinball is not consistent historically. They can't all be winners. Pretending they are isn't doing anyone any favors.

#3532 6 years ago
Quoted from Raknitz:

after watching the #6 live stream, i do really hope they ll manage to find a way to make thoses 3 spinning disk a lot less noisy
but i found new sounds during the game pretty nice, except when those disk are spinning too loud ^^

I think it has to do with the placement of their mic because I didn't notice that at all when I played. I played 4 or 5 games at TPF and waited in a line each time and never heard that noise once.

#3533 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

It's not "hate" it's the truth,

I agree, my question was directed to all the downvotes to your original comment.

#3534 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

It's not "hate" it's the truth, at least for me and some others. We've had all the JJP machines here, and Hobbit was the one no one liked after a few months of play. Based on what I've seen of jjPotC, Hobbit will probably remain dead last of JJP pins. But why is that so weird? Even batting .750 is a ridiculously awesome record. Pinball is not consistent historically. They can't all be winners. Pretending they are isn't doing anyone any favors.

No, it's your opinion which is totally cool but I think it's the way you conveyed it that resulted in all the down votes, lol . At the same time The Hobbit is also considered an incredible pin by many, hell it's one of the top rated pins by Straight Down the Middle. Considering how many pins are out there now being rated #30 currently on Pinside is pretty damn good as well. Personally I think it's one the best objective based pins ever made with excellent use of licensed assets.

One thing that does bother me about The Hobbit is that it lacks a super wizard mode, something JJP said two years ago would be in the game yet it's still not there even though we know the name of POTC's super wizard mode. It's coming but who knows how long the wait will be. If POTC has its super wizard mode coded first I think that's a pretty crappy way of treating Hobbit owners and it doesn't seem right.

#3535 6 years ago

I am a big time JJP fan (best ever IMO) own all three pins (two WOZ and have JJPOTC LE on order) and I dont see how anyone could argue against TH being their worst pin. Regardless, it sounds and looks better than almost anything else and the theme integration is superb. I also just think it is a very fun game. It's just not as good as the all-time masterpieces that JJP has otherwise made.

#3536 6 years ago

When does the POTC go into production ? Or have they already ?

#3537 6 years ago

I think early summer was the estimated shipping time heard from JJP out of TPF.

#3538 6 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

I think early summer was the estimated shipping time heard from JJP out of TPF.

Someone reported recently JJP said it would be August before POTC begins shipping. That's still late Summer, right? If you work backwards, JJP spends 6 - 8 weeks preparing for model changes in the production line, so I would guess this may start July. With that much time, code may be close to done.

#3539 6 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Someone reported recently JJP said it would be August before POTC begins shipping. That's still late Summer, right? If you work backwards, JJP spends 6 - 8 weeks preparing for model changes in the production line, so I would guess this may start July. With that much time, code may be close to done.

Someone said code was 0.85 at TPF and JJP said they'd ship with 1.00.

#3540 6 years ago

What the hell? Calling The Hobbit the worst Jersey Jack Pin? Are there other 'bad' JJP games? Given the nearly universal high regard for all of JJP's games, why not just say it isn't as good as the others. Using the term "Worst" carries a negative connotation that TH does not deserve. All of the JJP games thus far are masterpieces compared to almost all other games out there. Would you call the Mona Lisa da Vinci's worst painting? Personally I think DI is my least preferred JJP game but I would never call it the 'worst'; it is just not my favorite one just as TH apparently isn't for others. But worst? Please!

#3541 6 years ago
Quoted from fnosm:

Why the hate?

Its not "Hate", dont get me wrong, I love the Hobbit!
Its just that Im disappointed that code updates were put off for such a long time compared to other projects.

I just stopped playing the game now for months out of some boredom, some waiting for code, playing AFMr etc

And with my Houdini coming, It may get put up on end and sold to make room (first world problems I know...)

#3542 6 years ago
Quoted from arcadem:

What the hell? Calling The Hobbit the worst Jersey Jack Pin? Are there other 'bad' JJP games? Given the nearly universal high regard for all of JJP's games, why not just say it isn't as good as the others. Using the term "Worst" carries a negative connotation that TH does not deserve. All of the JJP games thus far are masterpieces compared to almost all other games out there. Would you call the Mona Lisa da Vinci's worst painting? Personally I think DI is my least preferred JJP game but I would never call it the 'worst'; it is just not my favorite one just as TH apparently isn't for others. But worst? Please!

You can candy coat it all you want, but if you're making a list, the first thing is the best, and the last thing is the worst. There was no comparison to OTHER manufacturers, just JJP's releases, all of which would likely be high on an overall pinball list. Again, JJP has a stunning record of getting their releases right, but that doesn't mean they're all the best. We wouldn't still be buying JJP pins new if I thought they sucked. They're the best overall manufacturer out there right now. Very much looking forward to jjPotC.

#3543 6 years ago

This thread is POTC. Take it to the Hobbit forum.

#3544 6 years ago

Looking forward to getting my CE. Its going to be epic. Did anyone see what Spooky was doing in regards to adding options while your machine is being made? I know there was some discussion about adding cliffys. Might be a solution for people to just have them added during the bill....thoughts?

#3545 6 years ago
Quoted from pinballpaully:

Looking forward to getting my CE. Its going to be epic. Did anyone see what Spooky was doing in regards to adding options while your machine is being made? I know there was some discussion about adding cliffys. Might be a solution for people to just have them added during the bill....thoughts?

Are you asking about Spooky's intentions on the JJP thread? Not sure anyone would know??

#3546 6 years ago
Quoted from Zavadoza:

This thread is POTC. Take it to the Hobbit forum.

Thank you. BTW stopped at Level 257 at lunch to play some Pirates today, it was down.

#3547 6 years ago

Today at freddys pinball we played the JJP Pirates.
Nice Pin, rules I have not understood understood yet. Hope it more scenen of the film synonymous adapted to the modes.
The apron decal is hopefully not your final decision, that does not fit the Potc and looks bad.
The Disc is loud, i Hope you reduce the nois.
I waiting More Time what is in the produce line Version be for i order

#3548 6 years ago
Quoted from Mr-Worf:

The apron decal is hopefully not your final decision, that does not fit the Potc and looks bad.
The Disc is loud, i Hope you reduce the noise.

I agree, the apron decal definitely seems out of sorts; muted and boring. I would think that might change (come on Jack, throw us a RAD CAL apron decal bone here) but if not there will be plenty of after-market ones. Although it would be nice to not have to buy that extra.

Regarding the disc noise, the claim is that they are working on the chest and disc so that might be on the 'things to look at' list.

#3549 6 years ago
Quoted from dnaman:

I agree, the apron decal definitely seems out of sorts; muted and boring. I would think that might change (come on Jack, throw us a RAD CAL apron decal bone here) but if not there will be plenty of after-market ones. Although it would be nice to not have to buy that extra.
Regarding the disc noise, the claim is that they are working on the chest and disc so that might be on the 'things to look at' list.

Agree. The current apron decal doesn't fit the the rest of the theme and lacks color compared to the playfield. Also Poseidon isn't even in any of the movies, yes his trident is but not Poseidon himself. It may not even be Poseidon on the apron as he's not holding a trident but what looks like a spear. Since the characters are already on the playfield and side art it would be cool to see a couple of the ships battling it out on the apron artwork. The apron artwork on POTC is the only ugly thing art wise I can think of on an otherwise beautiful game. I don't think this is the final apron artwork.

However, it's important to note that the games shown so far have been prototypes, things could change. We haven't seen the topper for the LE yet and in one of the Straight Down the Middle POTC videos one of the guys mentions that sails of some kind will be on the Black Pearl toy.

JJP-POTC (resized).jpgJJP-POTC (resized).jpg

#3550 6 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Agree. The current apron decal doesn't fit the the rest of the theme and lacks color compared to the playfield. Also Poseidon isn't even in any of the movies, yes his trident is but not Poseidon himself. It may not even be Poseidon on the apron as he's not holding a trident but what looks like a spear. Since the characters are already on the playfield and side art it would be cool to see a couple of the ships battling it out on the apron artwork. The apron artwork on POTC is the only ugly thing art wise I can think of on an otherwise beautiful game. I don't think this is the final apron artwork.
However, it's important to note that the games shown so far have been prototypes, things could change. We haven't seen the topper for the LE yet and in one of the Straight Down the Middle POTC videos one of the guys mentions that sails of some kind will be on the Black Pearl toy.

Agreed 100% - don’t quite get the apron. Hopefully it changes!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 38.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 35.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 41.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 49.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 19.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 32.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Vernon, BC
$ 38.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Mod Co.

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 3,753 posts in this topic. You are on page 71 of 76.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-4/page/71?hl=potatoloco and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.