Topic Stats

• 3,753 posts
  • 528 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 months ago by Zampinator
  • Topic is favorited by 72 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 260 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_20181026_122121778 (resized).jpg
IMG_20181026_131620186 (resized).jpg
IMG_20181026_133524638 (resized).jpg
IMG_20181026_101424526 (resized).jpg
IMG_0665 (resized).JPG
20180407_181132 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20180413-205239 (resized).png
20180327_165820 (resized).jpg
20180412_183405 (resized).jpg
FB_IMG_1523454326477 (resized).jpg
4FB58935-3522-48D4-8FC7-AF4E0D95DDF9 (resized).jpeg
EC528ED2-7D5D-4313-99C3-E6BA8212EE0E (resized).jpeg
D53C0802-DB86-4A57-BCEF-A477323E2FD4 (resized).jpeg
Capture (resized).JPG
Capture (resized).JPG
vader-wtf (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

9 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 3753 posts in this topic. You are on page 38 of 76.
#1851 2 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

12 k is the ce but all models will play the same which is the nice thing about jjp imo....if you don't want the glits and glam u dont lose gamplay in downgrading...

I agree and probably makes manufacturing easier for them, don't have to worry about which parts go to which playfield, etc.....Better buying power to get more parts all the same. But all the glam and glitter of the outsides is enough to attract different levels of buyers.

#1852 2 years ago
Quoted from rubberducks:

Can't say I think it's the greatest idea to have a big image of Depp staring at you from right between the flippers on the pf, given that some will be rather less than avid fans of his, but otherwise interested in the game.

In fairness he's kind of a main character.

#1853 2 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

And even though he's a POS I don't care that he's right there front and center, like you said, main character.

#1854 2 years ago
Quoted from rubberducks:

Can't say I think it's the greatest idea to have a big image of Depp staring at you from right between the flippers on the pf, given that some will be rather less than avid fans of his, but otherwise interested in the game.

If one were so inclined they could cover his mug with a skull decal/ crossbones.

#1855 2 years ago

Do I need a twitch account to watch it?

#1856 2 years ago

What's wrong with Johnny Depp? I think the character is awesome, it's not pirates with out Captain Jack Sparrow.

#1857 2 years ago

I couldn't stay away from this thread until the stream started, lol. Game looks awesome and packed! Looking forward to hearing more about the games features tonight.

#1858 2 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

I couldn't stay away from this thread until the stream started, lol. Game looks awesome and packed! Looking forward to hearing more about the games features tonight.

Lots of toys Panzer.

#1859 2 years ago

I think POTC is a great theme, in fact I have the Stern POTC. Very much looking forward to seeing what JJP can do with the theme!

#1860 2 years ago
Quoted from spinal:

Nope

#1861 2 years ago
Quoted from spinal:

Yes, but it's free to subscribe

#1862 2 years ago
Quoted from flashinstinct:

Yes, but it's free to subscribe

Nah, you don't need to be logged in to watch. Just hit the URL.

I could bitch about the price or the reuse of a license, but instead I'll say while it's not something I will buy I wish JJP the best of luck.

It's cool that if you have the money you can pick between games as diverse as this one, with triple digit Keefer mode rules, or something as simple as TNA. What a time to be alive.

#1863 2 years ago
Quoted from CobraClutch:

At this point I think fans would take a Jaws Zizzle.

LMFAO!

#1864 2 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

I could bitch about the price or the reuse of a license

You just did...

#1865 2 years ago

So different art on playfields depending on the model? Wonder whats on the le playfield... we seen the standard and ce.....

#1866 2 years ago

9d4b791f11d1c160d8a6293f26a7b9d185374e04 (resized).jpg

77aad2e871c270c348c366b7432b4587d3888d1b.png (resized).png

#1867 2 years ago

It's not POTC he insists. Go hide your head in shame somewhere.

#1868 2 years ago
Quoted from mtp78:

Since you have a Di Richie how does it compare ?

I like the layout and the toys are awesome. The game play is sweet and the art is great. its a widebody...i t think I am safe to say that...and I think it's going to be a big hit for J JP. They keep stepping it up with each and every game.

#1869 2 years ago
Quoted from spinal:

Currently have one yes and one no. Anyone else?

#1870 2 years ago

ooohh, zing. My first thumbs up for this guy.

#1871 2 years ago
Quoted from spinal:

You have two "no". And that's the right answer.

Couldn't you just figure this out on your own by going to twitch.tv and seeing if you can watch some other stream right now? (Yes, you can.)

#1872 2 years ago

Here we go!!!

IMG_20171012_200824 (resized).jpg

#1873 2 years ago

No le pics yet?

#1874 2 years ago

Hey, can someone else post the same pictures again? And again and again?

Edit: The covered pics are new!!!! Please no more flyer pics

#1875 2 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

So different art on playfields depending on the model? Wonder whats on the le playfield... we seen the standard and ce.....

I thought the art on SE and LE were the same and the CE had different playfield art.

#1876 2 years ago
Quoted from spinal:

Click the link and find out. I don't think you do tho.

#1877 2 years ago

Does that playfield in the back corner rock back and forth? Its a bit different skew in the standard and LE photos. Sorry if I'm repeating something someone already caught?

#1878 2 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

Still, I don't see the necessity, and it definitely will be off-putting for some.

Edit: though it's possible Disney insist on a primary protagonist being there. The Cthulu guy replaces him on the CE.

#1879 2 years ago
Quoted from sevenrites:

I thought the art on SE and LE were the same and the CE had different playfield art.

I believe you are correct.

#1881 2 years ago
Quoted from PinCrush:

Does that playfield in the back corner rock back and forth?

"variable speed rocking upper play field"

#1882 2 years ago

On another note I guess this kind of confirms Toy Story will be revealed at next years expo.

Like clockwork!

#1883 2 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

On another note I guess this kind of confirms Toy Story will be revealed at next years expo.
Like clockwork!

I hope so. Looking forward to it; even as an adult I think they are great movies although I know many will disagree.

#1884 2 years ago
Quoted from sevenrites:

Thanks. Hard to keep up with all the posts (here's another one!).

#1885 2 years ago

Well the mystery poster from two years ago hasn't been wrong yet....

#1886 2 years ago

I still can't believe how many features are packed into this thing. Already have a list ready to drop in here w/ the differences between the models noted.

#1887 2 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

What's wrong with Johnny Depp? I think the character is awesome, it's not pirates with out Captain Jack Sparrow.

Depp is awesome. Some disagree with his politics. Regardless it's pirates, pretty silly to be surprised he's on the game.

#1888 2 years ago
Quoted from sevenrites:

Maybe? Guess will see what trim color the le is . On di all playfields were the same so who knows lol

#1889 2 years ago

Yeah trim color, lighting, toys, etc. change between SE and LE but not play field art.

#1890 2 years ago
Quoted from sevenrites:

I still can't believe how many features are packed into this thing. Already have a list ready to drop in here w/ the differences between the models noted.

Hopefully most the playfield stuff is the same minus some lighting and decor. Looks like the standard is missing the 72 leds behind the chest.

#1891 2 years ago
Quoted from sevenrites:

Damn! This game has a lot of cool features just from looking at a low res pic of it. Can't wait to hear more in 10min!

#1892 2 years ago

Woohoo, just got notified the stream is about to go live.

Quoted from bigd1979:

Looks like the standard is missing the 72 leds behind the chest.

Correct on the 72 leds, that's LE and CE. Looks like most stuff is almost the same but wait till you see what they did to enhance certain parts between models. Looks like new stuff I've never seen on a pinball.

#1893 2 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

It's not POTC he insists. Go hide your head in shame somewhere.

Come on now doggy...pretty obvious I was kidding around talking about how I taught the black knight everything he knows...

To be honest though...I am a bit flattered to be on your radar

#1894 2 years ago

I'm looking forward to seeing the spinners.

#1895 2 years ago

8 minutes!

#1896 2 years ago

After things actually begin, I'll post the features list if someone else doesn't. Not going to before the official start though.

#1897 2 years ago
Quoted from FalconPunch:

Someone needs to put SWLE and POTC-CE side by side. As is tradition.

No need. Dialed In already kicked SW's ass in that comparison

#1898 2 years ago

Apologies if it's been asked and linked already but this thread is getting new posts every second. Is there a link to stream? Thanks

#1900 2 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Apologies if it's been asked and linked already but this thread is getting new posts every second. Is there a link to stream? Thanks

https://go.twitch.tv/buffalopinball

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pleasanton, CA
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Redmond, WA
$ 29.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.
There are 3753 posts in this topic. You are on page 38 of 76.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside