FB_IMG_1523454326477 (resized).jpg
4FB58935-3522-48D4-8FC7-AF4E0D95DDF9 (resized).jpeg
EC528ED2-7D5D-4313-99C3-E6BA8212EE0E (resized).jpeg
D53C0802-DB86-4A57-BCEF-A477323E2FD4 (resized).jpeg
Capture (resized).JPG
Capture (resized).JPG
vader-wtf (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

9 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 3,753 posts in this topic. You are on page 34 of 76.
#1651 6 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

Where's Kaneda if you need him.
That would be funny.

Pirates was on one of his podcasts recently - come on, it was an open secret it was going to be POTC!

#1652 6 years ago
Quoted from MinusWorlds:

Dude pick someone else to troll. I'm sick of your shit. Yes I saw it, what does that have to do with taking it upon oneself to release it to the masses? Pretty sure my Han Solo explanation explained it. Maybe it's just hard for you to grasp...

I'm not trolling, just trying to understand your logic. This isn't spoiler material, this is a pinball machine.

You just sound snooty saying you saw it hours ago and that its not cool to post.

#1653 6 years ago

will the price be the same with a license like that?

#1654 6 years ago
Quoted from MinusWorlds:

Dude pick someone else to troll. I'm sick of your shit. Yes I saw it, what does that have to do with taking it upon oneself to release it to the masses? Pretty sure my Han Solo explanation explained it. Maybe it's just hard for you to grasp...

Princess Leia dies in the next movie or the one after that.

#1655 6 years ago
Quoted from beatmaster:

will the price be the same with a license like that?

It should be less.

#1656 6 years ago

Lots of folks looking at their phones here at the American Pinball presentation here at Expo, wonder how many are more focused on this stream than the folks on the stage... besides me

#1657 6 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

I'm not trolling, just trying to understand your logic. This isn't spoiler material, this is a pinball machine.
You just sound snooty saying you saw it hours ago and that its not cool to post.

Sure and you had a problem with my Kickstarter, and having bought Socks, right? Sorry I fuckimg trademarked it so hacks like you can't just slap a label on it and print money. Pretty obvious difference between looking for the info and having it thrown in your face even if you didn't want to see it. Sorry you can't grasp that.

#1658 6 years ago

Anyway, lets see how this thing PLAYS!

#1659 6 years ago
Quoted from MinusWorlds:

Yup, not even close to cool. Glad I saw it an hr ago first but to do that when other people haven't seen it or jump in the thread to get hyped up is garbage. Reminds me of this asshole who said "Han Solo dies" in the middle of a meeting the day of release. People suck.

Wait a minute....are you telling me Han Solo dies?

#1660 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinballlew:

Wait a minute....are you telling me Han Solo dies?

Fu*k, I'm sorry man.

#1661 6 years ago

Can someone please PM me pics as well.

#1662 6 years ago
Quoted from MinusWorlds:

Sure and you had a problem with my Kickstarter, and having bought Socks, right? Sorry I fuckimg trademarked it so hacks like you can't just slap a label on it and print money. Pretty obvious difference between looking for the info and having it thrown in your face even if you didn't want to see it. Sorry you can't grasp that.

Did you ever release socks or try to do anything with it? I dont' give a shit about that game or repros in general these days.

I dont recall the kick starter comment I made, weren't you starting a kickstarter to finish your unplayable game and then when stern does a kick starter, its wrong?

#1663 6 years ago

For those that have seen it, what’s that big blue thing in the upper left corner? I’ve never seen the movies so I’m not familiar with what these toys are. Mini playfield looks cool.

#1664 6 years ago

Thank you for the leaked photo. The people upset about the leak that already knew...shut up. You went to the lengths to know (many of you coming here just to brag that you knew) and apparently you're just pissed that somebody else made it easy for us. The people upset about the leak that didn't know and it "ruined the surprise for you"...shut up. You should have left as soon as people started saying they knew because you KNOW somebody was going to leak it. Also, it is the theme that was generally considered to be correct for years. And you can still watch the live reveal to see the game actually play. If you are expressing fake concern for poor little JJP over the leak...shut up. Do you actually think it will make any difference in sales for a few dozen people on Pinside to know the theme a few hours early? Wow, some people need to get a life.

#1665 6 years ago

Dud of a theme for me. Looks like it will be a fun shooting game, but I have no interest in the theme. Hopefully one goes on location here, but I am highly doubting that. Glad someone posted the leaked photo, now I don't have to wait around to be disappointed.

#1666 6 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

Did you ever release socks or try to do anything with it? I dont' give a shit about that game or repros in general these days.
I dont recall the kick starter comment I made, weren't you starting a kickstarter to finish your unplayable game and then when stern does a kick starter, its wrong?

It's being released now. Unplayable? Negative. Full game and 100% playable and fixed. Because I paid someone to do it. I didn't ask people to do it via Kickstarter. I fixed the game and got the rights, then went to KS. My explanation to your stupid comparison vs. the Stern KS is right there for you to read where I replied. But, in true trollish fashion you make a backhanded comment and don't bother to read the response when you're proven wrong.

Anything else I can educate you on?

#1667 6 years ago

Looks like the third flipper has a dedicated shot.

#1668 6 years ago
Quoted from MinusWorlds:

It's being released now. Unplayable? Negative. Full game and 100% playable and fixed. Because I paid someone to do it. I didn't ask people to do it via Kickstarter. I fixed the game and got the rights, then went to KS. My explanation to your stupid comparison vs. the Stern KS is right there for you to read where I replied. But, in true trollish fashion you make a backhanded comment and don't bother to read the response when you're proven wrong.
Anything else I can educate you on?

Yea, you can get back to the topic here. How does it make you feel that everyone who wanted to see the new game has seen it, unlike an hour ago when only you and a few others have?

#1669 6 years ago

Is that an LCD on the apron, a decal, or does it represent a smart phone lying there?

#1670 6 years ago

Looks great! Eric, layout looks solid! Faith in Keith as software God! Congratulations to Jack Guarneri and Company!

Stern, you have a team of solid people. Cut the leash! Learn from JJP!

#1671 6 years ago
Quoted from solarvalue:

Is that an LCD on the apron, a decal, or does it represent a smart phone lying there?

Its an LCD, telling you what to shoot for.

#1672 6 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

What about first aid?
It's allways a good idea to do something that everyone else obviously tries to refrain from, completely ignoring what the reasons might be.
Like... running when everyone else is waiting on the red traffic light.

Yes just call me a pirate!

#1673 6 years ago

Position of the pops is awesome. Nice to see something different. Lower pop exposed right near the outlane. Reminds me of Paragon.

#1674 6 years ago
Quoted from solarvalue:

Looks like a screen for the cannon shot.

#1675 6 years ago

Argh. I'm a Pirate.

#1676 6 years ago
Quoted from FalconPunch:

Oh great!!!! I already have my wife telling me what to do. My GPS tells me where to turn and now my pinball will tell me what to shoot for. Oh bother!!!!

#1677 6 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Looks quite WOZ like.
If pic was available on JJP website, then surely the leak is on them?

Leak is indeed on their site. All 3 editions are there with pictures. Not with playfield detail but enough to see something.

#1678 6 years ago

Regardless of the theme, you gotta give JJP props for having produced 4 extremely unique layouts.

#1679 6 years ago
Quoted from solarvalue:

Position of the pops is awesome. Nice to see something different. Lower pop exposed right near the outlane. Reminds me of Paragon.

Agreed. Open pops are just exciting.

#1680 6 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

Yea, you can get back to the topic here. How does it make you feel that everyone who wanted to see the new game has seen it, unlike an hour ago when only you and a few others have?

I wanted to see it and asked someone how to. They pointed me in the right direction. I chose to get the info. If anyone would of asked me personally I would of told them. I didn't take it upon myself to show everyone. The only thing that bothers me is he ruined it for those that didn't want to see it yet. That's not cool.

I didn't think I was in a club or a cool kid cuz I knew. I actually kept quiet and didn't prod or make a comment about knowing. I just wanted to see since I can't later and thinking I knew it was POTC anyway knew I'd be out regardless. I don't understand how people can't see the difference between searching it out and having it shown to them.

Funny thing is I saw you posting about wanting to know and was going to send it to you, then I remembered you're a dick.

#1681 6 years ago

I haven't seen the movies, is the upper playfield a ship? What is that thing in the top left hand corner.

#1682 6 years ago

Think of it this way - perhaps it was available on their website if you knew how to manipulate the web address or click the right pages. But did JJP want it leaked right before their grand reveal?

If the answer is "no" and you post it = dick move.

Plain and simple. You did what they didn't want just for to be the guy who always posts "FIRST!" in the comments section.

#1683 6 years ago

I'm lost, what is it??? where there pics somewhere???? I wana seeeeeeeee

#1684 6 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

I bet you tell every child in your family satan is not real!

I really hope he isn't or I'm done for

#1685 6 years ago
Quoted from DavidPinballWizz:

Leak is indeed on their site. All 3 editions are there with pictures. Not with playfield detail but enough to see something.

still? where?

#1686 6 years ago
Quoted from FalconPunch:

It looks like it's telling you where you want to shoot.

#1687 6 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

Go back a couple of pages

#1688 6 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

Hidden image, three pages back.

#1689 6 years ago

No cell phone?

I'm out.

#1690 6 years ago

The game looks seriously awesome and my wife is even in on the theme. Something is going to have to move out to make room for my 4th JJP LE.

#1691 6 years ago

whats the wire guide behind the lower flippers?

#1692 6 years ago
Quoted from CobraClutch:

Hidden image, three pages back.

Not safe for work. LOL

#1693 6 years ago

I wonder if the chest opens. Payback for Stern stealing the Quantum theatre, JJP has stolen the Aerosmith toy box.

#1694 6 years ago
Quoted from TRAMD:

The game looks seriously awesome and my wife is even in on the theme. Something is going to have to move out to make room for my 4th JJP LE.

If i could afford it I would own all 4 too

#1695 6 years ago

WHY is ANYONE that even REMOTELY wanted to wait for the BIG reveal even READING this thread ?

#1696 6 years ago

Can someone please PM me pics? Thanks!

#1697 6 years ago
Quoted from beatmaster:

whats the wire guide behind the lower flippers?

Isn't that just the wire on the apron, was on DI too.

#1698 6 years ago
Quoted from TRAMD:

I'll take that Avatar LE

#1699 6 years ago
Quoted from Pin_-_K:

WHY is ANYONE that even REMOTELY wanted to wait for the BIG reveal even READING this thread ?

Boggles the mind don't it?

#1700 6 years ago
Quoted from Pin_-_K:

Just like a movie, we want to see a trailer first to know if it's worth it.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 24.75
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 38.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 26.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 49.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
The MOD Couple

$ 24.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 24.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 20.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Vernon, BC
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Mod Co.

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 3,753 posts in this topic. You are on page 34 of 76.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-4/page/34?hl=littlecammi and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.