FB_IMG_1523454326477 (resized).jpg
4FB58935-3522-48D4-8FC7-AF4E0D95DDF9 (resized).jpeg
EC528ED2-7D5D-4313-99C3-E6BA8212EE0E (resized).jpeg
D53C0802-DB86-4A57-BCEF-A477323E2FD4 (resized).jpeg
Capture (resized).JPG
Capture (resized).JPG
vader-wtf (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

9 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 3,753 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 76.
#101 6 years ago
Quoted from Axl:

Based on the 3 current games from JJP we will not see any adult oriented games. JJP makes games for the family.

Good strategic move. Have to broaden the userbase and appeal to a wider demographic if pinball is to have a long term future.

#102 6 years ago

That would definitely make good use of the LCD backglass - but I think there would be a lot a drained balls though (pun intended)

They would also have good video 'assets' for multiball as well.

#103 6 years ago

Maybe if there's no Johnny Depp as Jack Sparrow, they could get Michael Bolton to sub in...

#104 6 years ago

I really hope they get Cars 3 license. Would be a great pin for the kids with there large LCD screen.

#105 6 years ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

Maybe if there's no Johnny Depp as Jack Sparrow, they could get Michael Bolton to sub in...
» YouTube video

By the way....check the view count on that. Good stuff.

#106 6 years ago
Quoted from TRAMD:

I think that out of everything I've seen mentioned in this or similar threads, Harry Potter would be an absolute smash hit mega seller.
I know I'm a broken record but I'd seriously buy two or three LEs/CEs of a JJP Man of Steel or even Justice League (in a few years after the movies are done) pin; or anything with Superman really.
Other themes that I would like: Guardians of the Galaxy, Princess Bride, Willow, Goonies, Neverending Story, Labyrinth, Predator, Doom (may be better without an LCD screen), Queen, Space Balls, Monty Python Holy Grail.
BTTF or POTC would be OK and I would probably consider them if the game play was good but not on theme alone.
The Beatles don't do a lot for me and good luck getting the license but I am sure it would be a huge hit.
I'm not sure I can imagine a 007 JJP pin. It seems difficult to mix all of the different eras and actors. Bond is great and I know this is one of the longest running franchises ever but I can't imagine it being a good pin, especially with video on a JJP pin.
Toy Story? Muppets? Heck no. No kid's cartoon or puppet themes, please.

There is a pretty nice Bond 007 virtual pin the integrates different actors and eras pretty well.

Would be neat to see a similar design in a real machine.

#107 6 years ago

Talk of Muppets, Toy Story and Cars 3? That's the opposite of what JJP needs to do. Muppets is much worse than DI as a theme.

Family pins are fine, I have a few, get some killer adult themes in the mix.

Fast and Furious OR Cars 3? Come on!

Guardians of the Galaxy has both, is fresh, loaded with possibilities and would be a grand slam.

#108 6 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Fast and Furious OR Cars 3? Come on!
Guardians of the Galaxy has both, is fresh, loaded with possibilities and would be a grand slam.

Fast & Furious is a perfect theme for a pin, dozens of flashy over the top adrenaline fuelled scenes that could be turned into kick ass modes for a pin, plus it's a billion dollar franchise now making more and more at the box office with each release.

How there's not been a Fast & Furious pin already is beyond me

Guardians is with Stern which rules out a JJP GOTG but that would have been an amazing theme for Lawlor to get his teeth into!

#109 6 years ago
Quoted from Axl:

Based on the 3 current games from JJP we will not see any adult oriented games. JJP makes games for the family.

Past performance is not indicative of future results.

JJP will do an R rated theme eventually. They aren't just going to do G and PG stuff. Their distributors are going to pressure them for show room floor diversification and product distinction. They will want a theme targeted at nothing but adults that don't want a WOZ or Toy Story type game in their collection.

I'm hoping Stern did not wrap up Deadpool yet and that product is available for JJP.

#110 6 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

I'm hoping Stern did not wrap up Deadpool yet and that product is available for JJP.

Too late, you're buying a Stern.

#111 6 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Yeah I had heard that rumour from several people that Stern had Deadpool in the bag along with GOTG.

One thing Stern cannot be faulted on is the themes they buy up, their themes are 90% awesome!

#112 6 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

And GOTG too!?! Crap...

Oh well, at least Deadpool is being made. I hope Stern doesn't cookie cut from a layout of theirs I already have...

#113 6 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

And GOTG too!?! Crap...
Oh well, at least it's being made. I hope Stern doesn't cookie cut from a layout of theirs I already have...

Stern's got Marvel locked up...they have for years, I highly doubt JJP's gonna snag any of those licenses away.

I see no problem with JJP doing licenses the whole family can enjoy...after all, that's what all the Marvel licenses are...and Ghostbusters...but, they'd be better served doing something that has massive nostalgia attached to it already, as that drives sales up front. WOZ has nostalgia, but is also equally divisive. Hobbit doesn't have nostalgia. POTC doesn't...it was cool when the Stern POTC came out, but the series has become pathetic. Toy Story is a good one - it is beloved, it has nostalgia, it's evergreen...Toy Story will always be something that families care about and enjoy together.

#114 6 years ago
Quoted from TRAMD:

I think that out of everything I've seen mentioned in this or similar threads, Harry Potter would be an absolute smash hit mega seller.

eead1edcb7d13b718b4dc0d52cf0e0cd501da848 (resized).jpgeead1edcb7d13b718b4dc0d52cf0e0cd501da848 (resized).jpg

#115 6 years ago

Facebook!!!!!!!!!

53c240b1914988eef890465a9ae161fec86ae663 (resized).jpg53c240b1914988eef890465a9ae161fec86ae663 (resized).jpg

#116 6 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Toy Story will always be something that families care about and enjoy together.

I hear you, but what are they selling to the people without small children?

There are a lot of different types of collectors out there. Some like sci fi, some like horror, some like innuendo and action. Not all people want a 100% family friendly title in their line up. The same people that didn't want a WOZ won't want a Toy Story (and wouldn't want a muppets). The themes target the same type of collector.

Questions Rarehero : do the same people negotiate Marvel licenses at Disney as do Pixar or other Disney properties? Or are they still run as independent companies? Does Marvel have the right to negotiate Deadpool anyway since the movies are Fox or are we looking at comic version of Deadpool on the way (like was done with XMen)?

#117 6 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

And GOTG too!?! Crap...
Oh well, at least it's being made. I hope Stern doesn't cookie cut from a layout of theirs I already have...

Rumor says it might be Elwin's Archer layout.

Would make sense because I don't think GOTG was in the mix at expo at all. Elvira, Iron Maiden and Pulp Fiction along with Star Wars at the time.

#118 6 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Yea, I was more concerned with Deadpool. I think my post indicated I was concerned with GOTG (which I am, but far less so than with Deadpool), sorry for the confusion (I've edited the post to clarify that).

Hopefully both those games (GOTG and Deadpool) get unique layouts. Stern recycling old layouts with minor tweaks is concerning to me...one of the big reasons DI is winning my NIB money.

#119 6 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

I hear you, but what are they selling to the people without small children?

It's a misconception that Toy Story is for babies. Toy Story (and Pixar movies in general) appeal to a broad audience. All ages, all demographics. It's not Barney.

Quoted from TigerLaw:

The same people that didn't want a WOZ won't want a Toy Story (and wouldn't want a muppets). The themes target the same type of collector.

Disagree. Toy Story and Muppets are (relatively) contemporary pop culture icons. Toy Story and Muppets have humor that appeals to adults. Again, Muppets is not for babies...it's not Sesame Street. WOZ is appeals to a different sensibility and demographic...pure saccharin, "Classic Hollywood". There are people just don't think WOZ is "cool" ....those same people would find TS and Muppets "cool".

#120 6 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Disagree. Toy Story and Muppets are (relatively) contemporary pop culture icons. Toy Story and Muppets have humor that appeals to adults. Again, Muppets is not for babies...it's not Sesame Street. WOZ is appeals to a different sensibility and demographic...pure saccharin, "Classic Hollywood". There are people just don't think WOZ is "cool" ....those same people would find TS and Muppets "cool".

Intelligent people can disagree with one another. I can live with us having opposing views on that matter and understand (but do not adopt) your perspective.

Quoted from TigerLaw:

Questions Rarehero : do the same people negotiate Marvel licenses at Disney as do Pixar or other Disney properties? Or are they still run as independent companies? Does Marvel have the right to negotiate Deadpool anyway since the movies are Fox or are we looking at comic version of Deadpool on the way (like was done with XMen)?

Do you have any insight or ideas on the above?

#121 6 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

So hope that is true Elwin's layout is awesome, GOTG arguably Marvels most unique property combined with the most unique layout to come out of Stern in years would be off the charts!

#122 6 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Intelligent people can disagree with one another. I can live with us having opposing views on that matter and understand (but do not adopt) your perspective.

Hold on one sec...it's not an opinion. It's a fact that Pixar movies are not kiddie movies for babies. They're legitimate films with (usually) great storytelling & memorable characters that happen to be animated. They're not just TV babysitter fodder.

If *you* don't like them - that's an opinion, and that's fine...I have no reason to argue with you about that...but the appeal of Pixar movies to all ages and all audiences is just a fact. I personally think the Cars movies are pieces of shit...but that's my opinion...the fact that they're hugely popular is something I cannot argue with.

#123 6 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Depends on the property. If Stern wants to do movie Deadpool and get Ryan Reynolds, they'd have to deal with Marvel & Fox. If they just wanted to do Comic book (like Spider-Man Vault), they'd only have to deal with Marvel.

I'm pretty sure Marvel has autonomy and doesn't need the Disney people for their licensing deals.

#124 6 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

It's a fact that Pixar movies are not kiddie movies for babies.

That's true.

They are better suited for neonates.

#125 6 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Hold on one sec...it's not an opinion. It's a fact that Pixar movies are not kiddie movies for babies. They're legitimate films with (usually) great storytelling & memorable characters that happen to be animated. They're not just TV babysitter fodder.
If *you* don't like them - that's an opinion, and that's fine...I have no reason to argue with you about that...but the appeal of Pixar movies to all ages and all audiences is just a fact. I personally think the Cars movies are pieces of shit...but that's my opinion...the fact that they're hugely popular is something I cannot argue with.

Fact? You really see the target demographic (white men 40-60) being more interested in Toy Story than another more adult theme if they don't have any children in their lives? I like the movies but it is only a "good" theme for me. JJP could really use a slam dunk theme right now.

#126 6 years ago

Relativity of any theme is mostly dependant on the age of the consumer. I'm 38, and so obviously anything from the 80's & 90's is hugely important to me and my household in general. I have nearly zero interest in most themes before the 80's, and only some interest in themes from the 2000's. When the discussion of "relative" themes always gets brought up, it always leads to disagreement. Certain age groups will often have the same appeal to themes they grew up with. A young guy will be into Harry Potter, while the older pinheads will hate it, and want another Elvira or Munsters or something. Theme appeal is strictly subjective. I personally respect jjp for marketing more family friendly games. I wouldn't be mad if jjp did an adult oriented game, but I don't feel they need to.

#127 6 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

It's a misconception that Toy Story is for babies. Toy Story (and Pixar movies in general) appeal to a broad audience. All ages, all demographics. It's not Barney.

I disagree. Do you have kids? Did they watch these over and over like kids tend to do? If so your opinion is tainted.

I have the ability to enjoy "childish" things; especially if they have some connection to my childhood. Scooby-Doo and The Jetsons for example. But I have no attachment to Toy Story.

What I hate about these discussions is there is rarely talk about the "how" to implement the themes. People just throw out "I like Teletubbies" and don't explain the modes or why it would make a good pin.

When Ben Heck talked about an Bible theme we actually talked about what would be in the game. I have thought about a Logan's Run game and would compare it to a re-theme of POTC. And have thought out sections of the game. The Mix Master being a New You shot, the chest shooting Box, final mode going for Renewal ... When talking with the Buffy guys and saying you need a "hush" mode or a ... they were already there ahead of me.

Sorry pry peeve.

#128 6 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

That's true.
They are better suited for neonates.

Agreed. And these are the modern day babysitters. Set to replay over and over and over.

#129 6 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

I disagree. Do you have kids? Did they watch these over and over like kids tend to do? If so your opinion is tainted.

No, I don't have kids....and I'm not even stating an opinion! It is a FACT that the Toy Story movies for 20 years have appealed to children AND adults. It's a simple fact...there's no debate on this one. They're not throwaway cartoons for kids. They're excellent FILMS.

Now, if YOU don't like Toy Story and YOU don't think it's a good theme...that's fine...that's an opinion.

Quoted from Rondogg:

Fact? You really see the target demographic (white men 40-60) being more interested in Toy Story than another more adult theme if they don't have any children in their lives? I like the movies but it is only a "good" theme for me. JJP could really use a slam dunk theme right now.

I wasn't comparing TS to other themes that adults might enjoy. I was just making a point that it's a great, broad demographic theme that isn't just for children.

#130 6 years ago

How would JJP#4 get my $$$?

I would hardly call TWD and GB rehashed layouts.

#1. Drop the ridiculous 2500 LE strategy. It means nothing and is partly why you see THLE sit on the market for $6700 and dropping

If JJP thinks their pins are worth at least $1k above what Stern sells their pins for then at least make a collectible in the $10k range

3 versions at 250 each or something like it.

Why? Because DI has ZERO chance of holding its value or anywhere close to Nib at 2500 and JJP can run the production forever

If not, the collector in me will always wait

#2. Theme matters. Something adult

#3. Pat Lawlor layout on an adult theme

#4. Any other designer that brings something unique, ala Woz

My wallet is open and ready!

#131 6 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

I wasn't comparing TS to other themes that adults might enjoy.

The Shadow, now there is a good example of game>theme .

Terrible movie, but excellent pinball machine.

#132 6 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

The Shadow, now there is a good example of game>theme .
Terrible movie, but excellent pinball machine.

But it helps when you can trick people into themes they think they're attached to. Such as Transformers which EVERYONE agrees were the worst movies ever 100% (yes even the peopl ethat watch them and like them!), but people bought it because there was some other Transformers stuff that was good before that.

Pretty amazing really.

Quoted from Rarehero:

Toy Story and Muppets are (relatively) contemporary pop culture icons. Toy Story and Muppets have humor that appeals to adults.

I'm always interested if companies will do something like Muppets that has just recently failed pretty bad on TV.
People keep asking for munsters which has the same recent history

EDIT: To me it's all kind of crazy...just arguing over such similar age groups. Toy Story is just as "adult" as frikkin POTC is; It's not like it's Deadpool or anything.

#133 6 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

It's a simple fact...there's no debate on this one. They're not throwaway cartoons for kids. They're excellent FILMS.

No one is saying they are garbage but it is certainly far from a fact that they have a lot of cross appeal.

They are movies that parents don't mind attending with their kids but a 40-60 year old man (target pin audience) isn't going to see Toy Story with his buddies on movie night. He's going to go see Deadpool or some other R rated movie.

How many 40 year old men do you see walking around with Toy Story shirts? I can't think of any and I'm an avid people watcher on Bourbon Street and Vegas and airports. I mostly see adult focused shirts like Game of Thrones. Never once seen a Toy Story shirt on a 40-60 year old adult.

#134 6 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

...Why? Because DI has ZERO chance of holding its value or anywhere close to Nib at 2500 a...

You never know. If it is because of it not being a licensed theme I think MM and AFM show that game play is everything. If DI does well maybe Jack decides licensed themes is not always the way to go. Looking at my collection of games I love it is a 50/50 split.

#135 6 years ago
Quoted from megalo17:

Eric Meunier, the game designer, says it will debut at Chicago Expo. It's been flippable since November. Playfield layout is pretty ironed out. No other secrets revealed. He put this out at RMPS.

Here is the interview with Eric Meunier

#136 6 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

How many 40 year olds do you see walking around with Toy Story shirts?

I saw this guy at LAX

bottom (resized).jpgbottom (resized).jpg

#137 6 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Man, I don't know about that either. Vegas has WOZ slot machines on the floor of every single casino on the strip and they make a lot of money. I've never seen a slot machine for either Muppets or Toy Story on the floor of a major Vegas hotel.

I'm not saying that the casino industry necessarily got it "right" in feeling people think WOZ is cool but don't think Muppets or Toy Story is cool...but they certainly spend more money testing and developing what will draw in customers than the pin manufacturers do...and they think WOZ is cool and they do not think Muppets or Toy Story is cool (for their target audience).

#138 6 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Man, I don't know about that either. Vegas has WOZ slot machines on the floor of every single casino on the strip and they make a lot of money. I've never seen a slot machine for either Muppets or Toy Story on the floor of a major Vegas hotel.
I'm not saying that the casino industry necessarily got it "right" in feeling people think WOZ is cool but don't think Muppets or Toy Story is cool...but they certainly spend more money testing and developing what will draw in customers...and they think WOZ is cool and they do not think Muppets or Toy Story is cool.

Disney would not license Toy Story for a slot machine. That is why you wouldn't see it.

#139 6 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

You never know. If it is because of it not being a licensed theme I think MM and AFM show that game play is everything. If DI does well maybe Jack decides licensed themes is not always the way to go. Looking at my collection of games I love it is a 50/50 split.

I love my Lawlor RS, genius layout, and Whitewater

MM and AFM are great themes to me, maybe DI will click with the masses, who knows

The reason a DILE isn't going to hold value is because of the 2500 and potential other versions. Unless it just doesn't sell well and who wants that

I paid $6500 for my WozLE. That's probably about what I could get for it now, maybe a bit more

I want JJP to try and trick me into thinking I'm actually getting something limited. 2500 doesn't work and a lunch with Jack and Pat CE doesn't either

$12,500 is too much for a CE, especially when they still don't know exactly what you get

#140 6 years ago

Willy Wonka is another hugely successful slot machine

#141 6 years ago
Quoted from tbanthony:

Disney would not license Toy Story for a slot machine. That is why you wouldn't see it.

Fair point. I hadn't considered it.

#142 6 years ago

How about a Beatles pin? That would have been a great JJP pin too. Music sells the shit out of it. Why not?

Looks like Kamikow scooped up that one

#143 6 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

No one is saying they are garbage but it is certainly far from a fact that they have a lot of cross appeal.

That's just plain wrong. Sure, adults aren't wearing Toy Story shirts, but plenty of adults love the movies & the other Pixar movies. Adults CRY watching Pixar movies. Cars is really the only one that's full on "for kids". Have you seen Up? The first 5 minutes are about a miscarriage and death! They're not making "kiddie" films for the most part.

To back up my point:
https://mic.com/articles/50335/why-adults-are-flocking-to-the-movies-to-see-pixar-kids-films#.af2JZ49i0
Though Hollywood pundits had confidently predicted that Pixar's latest family film, Toy Story 3, which earned $109 million this past weekend, would do big business, few forecast how solidly the film would connect with adults: 40 percent of the non-family filmgoers were between the ages of 17–24, and older adults are also driving the movie's buzz.

http://theweek.com/articles/493325/3-theories-why-adults-love-toy-story-3
The Toy Story trilogy has amassed a loyal fan base that continues to cherish the animated pictures regardless of age. Pixar has truly redefined the family film genre. These are not pictures that parents can merely tolerate — they are films that older viewers might very well enjoy more than their children.

http://www.thecrimson.com/article/2010/9/7/story-toy-3-film/
In this way, “Toy Story 3” is a grown-up’s film for kids. It doesn’t resort to winking at adults with double entendres or on-the-nose pop culture references like so many animated flicks, but instead engages them deeply in the subtext of the film, which, at its core, is about the bittersweet truth of growing up. Though kids will walk out of the theater excitedly repeating the movie’s jokes and plot points, their parents will have appreciated its deeper resonance.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/film/7856218/Why-Toy-Story-3-plays-with-mens-emotions.html
Andrew Palermo, a 37-year-old Italian-American construction manager, thinks so. When he emerged with his eight-year-old son Frankie from a cinema in Manhattan's Upper East Side on Thursday night, both had tears streaming down their faces.
"Italy getting knocked out of the World Cup already made me emotional, but I wasn't ready for that," said Mr Palermo. "You expect a Pixar film to treat kids like adults, but that blew me away. It was a deeply moving study about family, friendship, loss and change."

#144 6 years ago

There are thousands and thousands of good licenses out there. Why do we need to have ones that been done already?

Star Wars, Pirates of the Caribbean, Back to the Future, FFS pick something that's at least original even if it's a license.

#145 6 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Why do we need to have ones that been done already?

Whilst I agree with your logic, it's most likely because this thread and many other are full of people with cash in their hands dreaming of the same repeated themes.

#146 6 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

But it helps when you can trick people into themes they think they're attached to. Such as Transformers which EVERYONE agrees were the worst movies ever 100% (yes even the peopl ethat watch them and like them!), but people bought it because there was some other Transformers stuff that was good before that.
Pretty amazing really.

Nope, fact they where based on the movies made we hold out, when I saw that teaser George did with the transforming toy I admit I went a little weak, then that didn't appear on the final game I was out again. Those movies suck compared to the original G1 series and movie. If Stern had done Transformers as G1 I would have been all over it, shame they didn't do a G1 LE

#147 6 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Pretty amazing really.

*Raises hand* ...I got tricked on that one lol.

#148 6 years ago
Quoted from tbanthony:

Here is the interview with Eric Meunier

Thanks, great interview. Excited to see what Eric can do.

#149 6 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Adults CRY watching Pixar movies.

Is an adult that starts crying in a theater at a Pixar movie really the same adult that's buying pinball machines? There is a reason themes like Harley Davison and playboy have been done multiple times, they match up well with the pinball playing crowd.

Quoted from Rarehero:

Sure, adults aren't wearing Toy Story shirts, but plenty of adults love the movies & the other Pixar movies.

If you aren't going to buy a $15 T-Shirt on a theme you aren't going to drop $9,000 on a pinball machine featuring that same theme.

It's one thing to enjoy a movie it's an entirely different thing to have a strong emotional attachment to a theme and very few people buying pins today were children when Toy Story came out and slept on Toy Story sheets or ate out of Toy Story lunch boxes...it is not nastalgic for the current demographic buying machines.

I've seen all the Toy Story movies, I even watched one on a flight once. They are well made high quality movies. I didn't hate any of them. That said, I'm certainly not collecting stuff on them and wouldn't feature any Toy Story products in my house or office.

#150 6 years ago

Toy Story would be awesome.

buzz final 1 008 (resized).jpgbuzz final 1 008 (resized).jpg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

$ 19.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 39.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Vernon, BC
$ 24.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Mod Co.

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 41.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 35.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 24.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 3,753 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 76.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-4/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.