FB_IMG_1523454326477 (resized).jpg
4FB58935-3522-48D4-8FC7-AF4E0D95DDF9 (resized).jpeg
EC528ED2-7D5D-4313-99C3-E6BA8212EE0E (resized).jpeg
D53C0802-DB86-4A57-BCEF-A477323E2FD4 (resized).jpeg
Capture (resized).JPG
Capture (resized).JPG
vader-wtf (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

9 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 3,753 posts in this topic. You are on page 17 of 76.
#801 6 years ago

Roadrunner is more likely.

#802 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Roadrunner is more likely.

Road Runner would be cool.

Backglass (resized).jpgBackglass (resized).jpg

#803 6 years ago
Quoted from solarvalue:

Road Runner would be cool.

The Atari one was not cool (I didn't like any of the Atari pins, actually).

#804 6 years ago

So what can we expect after potc, toy story, and blade runner?

#805 6 years ago

I was.hoping for Elvira 3, then learned Stern is doing it.

That is sad, own both versions
HUO, Stern will Bung-hole that 4 sure

JJP titles are kinda on the gay side, dont get me wrong, I have a WOZ for wife n kids,

Come on jack! Lay off the Botox and build a Kick Ass game, Led Zepplin, GNR,
Get some balls

#806 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

The Atari one was not cool (I didn't like any of the Atari pins, actually).

Artwork and theme is nice though.

#807 6 years ago
Quoted from whitey:

I was.hoping for Elvira 3, then learned Stern is doing it.
That is sad, own both versions
HUO, Stern will Bung-hole that 4 sure
JJP titles are kinda on the gay side, dont get me wrong, I have a WOZ for wife n kids,
Come on jack! Lay off the Botox and build a Kick Ass game, Led Zepplin, GNR,
Get some balls

nothing gay about the Hobbit or DI....although I agree with the WOZ comment...I have all three...would love a music pin i.e. GNR from a quality builder....Stern stuff is crap compared to JJP and CGC

#808 6 years ago

It's a shame you guys have personal issues when it comes to a timeless theme like WOZ. The game is gorgeous, and it's a masterpiece.

#809 6 years ago

This is the spoiler Alert thread. Pirates? Now i dont have to go to expo for reveal. I guess thank you is in order?
Than in 2018 toy story?
Whats after that one?
Jaws wide body and Harry Potter on wish list!

#810 6 years ago

While pirates doesn't appeal to me either, let's not forget how many people were shockingly disappointed with DI's theme before actually seeing and playing it.

I want a JJP game and and am holding off on DI just to see how #4 is.

#811 6 years ago
Quoted from Vdrums:

While pirates doesn't appeal to me either, let's not forget how many people were shockingly disappointed with DI's theme before actually seeing and playing it.
I want a JJP game and and am holding off on DI just to see how #4 is.

If done well, JJP could really do well with PoTC. I owned Stern's version for about 4 months. I am fearing that people are drawing parallels to that effort. I am sure JJP will do a better job.

I am hoping for HP, but know better

#812 6 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

So what can we expect after potc, toy story, and blade runner?

Blade Runner where did that come from?

I have heard POTC and Toy Story, would love JJP to secure Bond, complete dream theme for me and I would love to add a JJP to my collection, JJP + Bond = Must by in my household.

#813 6 years ago

Haven't been too thrilled with the prospect of POTC, but had Pandora playing movie scores and POTC score came on. Wow, that music is epic and pumps you up. Forgot how great that soundtrack was. That combined with JJP quality, video, and gameplay may take a lot of people by surprise. I'm very interested to see what they can do. Sure hope they have the rights to the music and actors.

#814 6 years ago

POTC would not take my money.
Rick and Morty though would be awesome!

#815 6 years ago

I am warming up to a PotC JJP game more and more every day. If that is the choice, I look forward to trying it.

#816 6 years ago

I'm excited for either potc, or toy story. I think both could be great, unique, and have a sweet playfield. Can't wait until expo.

#817 6 years ago
Quoted from konghusker:

I'm excited for either potc, or toy story. I think both could be great, unique, and have a sweet playfield. Can't wait until expo.

me either. i think (as brother to the designer) it is a lot of fun and people will like.

#818 6 years ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

me either. i think (as brother to the designer) it is a lot of fun and people will like.

Can you at least confirm if it is?
A. One of the commonly mentioned themes in this thread lately.
B. Not one of them.

#819 6 years ago
Quoted from TRAMD:

Can you at least confirm if it is?

it is...

... a pinball game.

sorry, that's as far as i can go. my brother's trust and my integrity are at stake here. we are not that far out from the reveal.

#820 6 years ago

A NGG sequel would have been awesome on the hobbit table...the extra 2 pop ups could have been their kids with tons of new taunts and insults...double slam Ramps, one on each side.

#821 6 years ago

it is...
... a pinball game.
sorry, that's as far as i can go. my brother's trust and my integrity are at stake here. we are not that far out from the reveal.

I figured but a girl can dream, right? I hope you convinced him to make that Superman pin!

#822 6 years ago
Quoted from TRAMD:

I figured but a girl can dream, right? I hope you convinced him to make that Superman pin!

We'll see.

#823 6 years ago
Quoted from TRAMD:

Or the Rick and Morty pin

#824 6 years ago

we are not that far out from the reveal.

Can you say that it at least will "likely" will be revealed at Chicago Expo?

#825 6 years ago
Quoted from KingBW:

Can you say that it at least will "likely" will be revealed at Chicago Expo?

Jack said yes at PAGG, and it would fit with the schedule he's trying to keep as JJP works up to 2 games a year.

#826 6 years ago

Jaws = "I'm Out"
Toy Story = "I'm Out"
PoTC = "We'll See"
HP = "Take my money sight unseen"

#827 6 years ago

Not ruling anything in or out until I see something.

#828 6 years ago

we are not that far out from the reveal.

Just realized it's less than a month away!

::INSERT HYPE TRAIN GIF HERE::

#829 6 years ago

I've put my money down on TNA.
Meanwhile, holding off on going in a SW until this reveal goes down. It's my dream theme.
That said, let's see if jack can persuade me to throw my money down somewhere else...

#830 6 years ago

Wife wants the POTC if Depp is featured, I want it if its made by JJP

#831 6 years ago
Quoted from FlippyD:

Just realized it's less than a month away!
::INSERT HYPE TRAIN GIF HERE::

I wish they allowed animated GiFs here. Maybe just for pinside supporters, if space on the server is the issue.

#832 6 years ago

Kingpin?

Does it have flippers?

is there a playfield or does it utilize anti gravity technology gleaned from the hadron collider to levitate balls?

Have they replaced Bluetooth iPhone flipper capability with remote thought based touch free flippers?

Is the display VR or at least 4K HDR?

Do the legs use magnetic repulsion auto leveling with variable tilt based on game play?

Narrow dispersion speaker system for silent play in arcades? Maybe at least Dolby Atmos?

Self repairing playfield for wear/ball swirl using nanotec surfaces?

#833 6 years ago
Quoted from Vdrums:

Kingpin?
Does it have flippers?
is there a playfield or does it utilize anti gravity technology gleaned from the hadron collider to levitate balls?
Have they replaced Bluetooth iPhone flipper capability with remote thought based touch free flippers?
Is the display VR or at least 4K HDR?
Do the legs use magnetic repulsion auto leveling with variable tilt based on game play?
Narrow dispersion speaker system for silent play in arcades? Maybe at least Dolby Atmos?
Self repairing playfield for wear/ball swirl using nanotec surfaces?

Of course, all this and more, you need to raise your expectations.

#834 6 years ago

so is the reveal Thurs Oct 12th?

#835 6 years ago
Quoted from DerGoetz:

Wife wants the POTC if Depp is featured, I want it if its made by JJP

If Depp is featured, I am wayyy out.

#836 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I wish they allowed animated GiFs here.

Just use Original SizeJust use Original Size

#837 6 years ago

Weird. I know I've tried uploading them before and the animation was just stripped out and/or nonfunctional. Good to know!

#838 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Weird. I know I've tried uploading them before and the animation was just stripped out and/or nonfunctional. Good to know!

You can't use them for your avatar.

LTG : )

#839 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Not positive, but I believe that happens if it gets scaled. Then if you click on it, it works.

#840 6 years ago
Quoted from pinball_keefer:

Not positive, but I believe that happens if it gets scaled. Then if you click on it, it works.

Ahh! That makes more sense. I bet that's what was happening the few times I tried to upload one.

#841 6 years ago

Correct on scale issue & also the user has the ability to not allow them...although the default is 'On' I believe

#842 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Ahh! That makes more sense. I bet that's what was happening the few times I tried to upload one.

When you attach a GIF, at the bottom of the page where it says med-res (max 2048 largest side), click on that drop down box and select original size (no rescaling) before you attach the image and all your GIFS should work fine.

4Zmq7yV.gif4Zmq7yV.gif

#843 6 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

When you attach a GIF, at the bottom of the page where it says med-res (max 2048 largest side), click on that drop down box and select original size (no rescaling) before you attach the image and all your GIFS should work fine.

Awesome, thanks for the tip.

#844 6 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Blade Runner where did that come from?

One of the speculators in this thread.

Quoted from J85M:would love JJP to secure Bond, complete dream theme for me and I would love to add a JJP to my collection, JJP + Bond = Must by in my household.

Ward Bond? Gottlieb already beat them to it with Wagon train.

download (2) (resized).jpgdownload (2) (resized).jpg

#845 6 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

One of the speculators in this thread.

Ward Bond? Gottlieb already beat them to it with Wagon train.

I have no idea what or who your talking about, I am a spring chicken here, child of the 90s the only Bond I know is James bond

#846 6 years ago

I bet they have 5 or 6 at Expo. Hope so.

#847 6 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

I have no idea what or who your talking about, I am a spring chicken here, child of the 90s the only Bond I know is James bond

Ward Bond was an actor in the popular TV series Wagon Train which was still on the air after the first James Bond movies were released and is still on daily in syndication.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wagon_Train

#848 6 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Ward Bond was an actor in the popular TV series Wagon Train which was still on the air after the first James Bond movies were released and is still on daily in syndication.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wagon_Train

I thought he meant Rudy Bond from his pivotal roll as john Rodman from "The Hard Man" in 1957.

http://www.famousfix.com/topic/the-hard-man

#849 6 years ago
Quoted from jwilson:

That seems like a bad idea - why put DI sales at risk by announcing the next title 6 months in advance? Just announce it just before production.

This is funny because announcing POTC would cause me to seriously consider buying a DI.

#850 6 years ago

Forgive my ignorance, but where is everyone getting the idea that it's going to be PotC? PotC is a fantastic franchise financially speaking, no doubt, but the hype train left the station for it back in 2006 after Orlando Bloom and Kiera Knightly left, and the movies jumped the shark.

I'm sure (I hope, at least) JJP has done their homework and demographic based focus groups to find a theme that would maximize both the sales of their units, and operator profits, but I have a hard time believing that PotC would be it.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 26.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 39.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Smithtown, NY
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 24.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Vernon, BC
$ 29.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Flipper Parts
FlipMods

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 19.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

There are 3,753 posts in this topic. You are on page 17 of 76.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-4/page/17?hl=goldant and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.