(Topic ID: 179608)

JJP #4 Announcement (Speculation)

By Sidekick74

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

51N1GE2PD2L._SY445_ (resized).jpg
    Escape-From-New-York (resized).jpg
    IMG_4556 (resized).JPG
    IMG_3258 (resized).PNG
    so-youre-telling-me-theres-a-chance (resized).jpg
    8 (resized).JPG
    7 (resized).JPG
    6 (resized).JPG
    5 (resized).JPG
    4 (resized).JPG
    3 (resized).JPG
    2 (resized).JPG
    1 (resized).JPG
    20170324_173133 (resized).jpg
    0077 (resized).jpg
    007 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider zr11990.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#189 7 years ago
    Quoted from wcbrandes:

I would love me some Pirates. Just haven't been able to pull the trigger on POTC despite the cool toy

Falconpunch is correct. I always liked POTC till I owned one. The rulset is simple and hitting the ship over and over again gets old quick. It had to go.

#202 7 years ago
    Quoted from chadderack:

Plus according to the Batman vs. Superman (vs. Gal Godot) movie that came out last year... Supes is, er.... *spoilers*
    Superman is "indisposed" right now Putting out a Superman pinball machine right now might not fit DC's model of events for their character given the current storyline. (sorry if that was actual "spoilers" for people who haven't seen the movie).

Everyone knows Supes ain't dead.

1 month later
    #308 6 years ago
    Quoted from trunchbull:

I'm kinda worn out on movie clip remix pins, but between PotC, Toy Story, and Harry Potter, HP is definitely the most intriguing license. The movies (and books, but I'm assuming the movies would take precedence) are packed with ideas, and there's an awesome potential for offering the player the feeling of "becoming" a wizard alongside the main cast. If they were to do a Toy Story pin, I'd hope they'd do something in the vein of the space adventure Buzz Lightyear seems to think he's on in the first movie, leading up to defeating Zurg - what was the last space-themed pin?

Well, Harry Potter would have to have one hell of a.... wait for it.......WIZARD MODE .

#309 6 years ago

How about another or a good Jurassic Park?

#312 6 years ago
    Quoted from pinballinreno:

Im still pushing for "Song of the South".
    Great kids movie, great soundtrack, great animated characters. International appeal etc...

Yea that's gonna happen in today's PC society

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider zr11990.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-4-announcement?tu=zr11990 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.