(Topic ID: 179608)

JJP #4 Announcement (Speculation)

By Sidekick74

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

51N1GE2PD2L._SY445_ (resized).jpg
    Escape-From-New-York (resized).jpg
    IMG_4556 (resized).JPG
    IMG_3258 (resized).PNG
    so-youre-telling-me-theres-a-chance (resized).jpg
    8 (resized).JPG
    7 (resized).JPG
    6 (resized).JPG
    5 (resized).JPG
    4 (resized).JPG
    3 (resized).JPG
    2 (resized).JPG
    1 (resized).JPG
    20170324_173133 (resized).jpg
    0077 (resized).jpg
    007 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider trunchbull.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#15 7 years ago

Some kind of baby boomer rage bingo - twerking selfie Bieber theme that gives you participation awards.

1 week later
    #91 7 years ago

Pat Lawlor did say he approached Jack with three unlicensed concepts, so hopefully in the next few years we'll be seeing #2 and #3!

#95 7 years ago
    Quoted from Blackjacker:

Does that mean they thought Dialed In was the best of the three?

The story goes that Pat outlined his first idea and Jack was so excited he didn't even listen to the other two.

1 month later
    #164 7 years ago

A Mario Kart pin would be insanely popular on location.

1 month later
    #302 6 years ago

I'm kinda worn out on movie clip remix pins, but between PotC, Toy Story, and Harry Potter, HP is definitely the most intriguing license. The movies (and books, but I'm assuming the movies would take precedence) are packed with ideas, and there's an awesome potential for offering the player the feeling of "becoming" a wizard alongside the main cast. If they were to do a Toy Story pin, I'd hope they'd do something in the vein of the space adventure Buzz Lightyear seems to think he's on in the first movie, leading up to defeating Zurg - what was the last space-themed pin?

1 month later
    #475 6 years ago

A Haunted Mansion pin based off the ride would be fun, but the 2000s movie was absolute trash. I know there's talks of a new movie, though. If JJP was able to produce a pin alongside the release of it, a la The Addams Family, which was designed based off of a shooting script, they might have something. My main concern is we'll get a clip show pin, which is something that really turns me off of Stern's pins. Any idiot can look up movie scenes on their phone, I don't want to put a dollar into a game and have to shoot a target to see something I can watch on Youtube for free.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider trunchbull.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-4-announcement?tu=trunchbull and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.