(Topic ID: 179608)

JJP #4 Announcement (Speculation)

By Sidekick74

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

51N1GE2PD2L._SY445_ (resized).jpg
    Escape-From-New-York (resized).jpg
    IMG_4556 (resized).JPG
    IMG_3258 (resized).PNG
    so-youre-telling-me-theres-a-chance (resized).jpg
    8 (resized).JPG
    7 (resized).JPG
    6 (resized).JPG
    5 (resized).JPG
    4 (resized).JPG
    3 (resized).JPG
    2 (resized).JPG
    1 (resized).JPG
    20170324_173133 (resized).jpg
    0077 (resized).jpg
    007 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jorge5240.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#89 7 years ago

I would love original themes. The problem is Dialed In just didn't do it for me. I have not played Dialed In and I wont judge it until I play it. They only put out one game a year if we are lucky. So if it is a miss you don't see anything for a whole year.

I would rather them do licensed themes because I know they will do a good job with it. Something like Harry Potter would be amazing.

#93 7 years ago
    Quoted from GotAQuestion:

On the other hand, licensed themes can miss hard too. Aerosmith is a complete pass for me on theme alone, even though the shot map seems fine and the toybox is a cool trick.

Aerosmith is a miss for me too. But in general Stern doesn't do as good of a job as JJP. If you get the right theme JJP will deliver. This is coming from a guy with almost all Stern pins. If JJP could get their price point down and continue to deliver the same quality while getting out more than one game a year they would destroy Stern.

But that is a really big IF.

Delivering one pin a year is also really scary because if it is a miss you could be sunk.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jorge5240.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-4-announcement?tu=jorge5240 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.